Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: It's Like Rain on Your Wedding Day

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ihartcoffee said:

Right,  are they getting fed enough?  She was a bit like a stray dog who hadn't been fed in weeks with those lamb pops.  

Yes she is very condescending,  to everyone it seems.  She's constantly bitching about Katie and how she does things.  

I don’t think they eat enough but I’ve never seen crew just go in on the guests dinner knowing they wanted more food. She looked like an unprofessional pig. The fact that she thought nothing of doing it in front of the chef was weird. She must think she’s irresistible. She’s not. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
(edited)
8 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Yeah, that's my point: we see 9 regularly: Malia, Z, David, Lloyd for the deckies, Katie, Lexi, Courtney for the stews, Chef Mat, and Sandy.  Then there were the 3 dudes who we saw Ep 1 who are the off-camera people.  That's 12.  The tip division leads to the conclusion that (a) there are 15 people on crew or (2) Sandy's shorting everyone.  I doubt it's #2.  Ergo there are 3 people we have NOT seen at all working on the boat.

Yawny Sandy and Malia the Rat are embezzling tip money! 

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 4

I just watched an episode on Reelz called "Autopsy the last hours of"...

It was about Tom Petty. I swear (IMO) Sandy is the female look alike of Tom Petty. Tom being the better looking one.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 7/13/2021 at 6:37 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Why does someone always have to like stupid Malia? Her first season it was the chef and a deckhand. Last year she got Sandy to hire her own dickhand chef, this episode the one deckhand comments that she’s beautiful and he seems to have the hots for her. Puke.

Seriously? Everybody knows that Reality TV is fake. Like professional wrestling.

Especially this year when they are matching up the cheerleaders with the audio video squad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Sandy was nervous about that? That was the most basic officiant speech ever.  A baboon couldn’t of messed that up. 

Have to admit Malia and Katie are great bosses. Katie Is a ray of optimism compared to what’s her face? I’ve already forgotten about her. 

Ok, so the men don’t provide eye candy but they seem like they are genuinely nice people sans the creepy chef. 

• Love 4
On 7/13/2021 at 6:14 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t think they eat enough but I’ve never seen crew just go in on the guests dinner knowing they wanted more food. She looked like an unprofessional pig. The fact that she thought nothing of doing it in front of the chef was weird. She must think she’s irresistible. She’s not. 

That whole scene seemed to me like it was scripted by production. It was so fake. These are not professional actors. They are wanna be reality "stars." You can just tell it was preconceived.

• Useful 1
On 7/12/2021 at 10:40 PM, PaperTree said:

Sandy does a lot of public speaking?  And this dumb wedding makes her nervous?

Who the hell would go listen to her?

She must be referring to her visits to Watch What Happens Live

• LOL 2