Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Ugh, Those Feels Again

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Zoey and the gang head to Mexico for a summer getaway filled with drinking games, new hook-ups, some relationship drama … and even a wedding!

Airdate: 07/08/2021

6 hours ago, Aileen said:

Dre is going to be pissed.

The first thing that popped into my head after they got married was that her parents are gonna flip!

Interesting way for them to blow up Javi and Ana. She just couldn't resist the snooping. But also, he should have just been upfront, especially as they'd already started making sacrifices for each other and especially because they'd slept together. STD-related shit is need-to-know shit for your partner. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh yeah, Dre and Bow are going to blow an absolute gasket after this. They thought her dropping out was bad...

Ana shouldn't have been snooping, but Javi should have told her he had an STD, she absolutely has the right to know that if they're sleeping together. Tons of drama coming right out of the gate this season. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, possibilities said:

I thought Javi said he tested negative. So if it was from an encounter before he and Ana got together, and he's negative now, then why does he need to tell her?

That’s what I heard, too, but why is he still getting multiple texts from a hook-up he had several months ago? That’s what I’d be upset about.

• Love 2
On 7/14/2021 at 3:28 AM, TigerLily20 said:
On 7/13/2021 at 5:05 AM, paulvdb said:

Their parents probably paid for it.

I'm hoping to be able to afford to send my kids to college, let alone pay for booze trips to another country......

Agreed, but it's like nothing in this show is realistic in terms of their living situations. The girls apartment, and then house? Come on, that shit is very expensive in LA or wherever they're supposed to be living. It's like Friends - that apartment that Monica lived in would have been far beyond her means given she barely had a job most of the time. But we're asked to suspend belief and just go with it...

• Love 1