Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: New Patty

• Start Topic

On 7/12/2021 at 4:25 PM, Chaos Theory said:

I thought New Patty was going to grab the burger and walk out the door before dying on the street or something.  

😆 I actually said this out loud to myself while watching. “He’s going to take the burger!” Alas…

I laughed for a good 30 seconds when Allison walked out of the makeup store and realized she stole a purple lipstick. Because of course.

I love this show so much so far. One weird thing I noticed was when Allison and Patty left for their trip to Vermont last ep, it was gorgeous fall scenery outside. When they returned, it was gray and snow was on the ground. Is there some context I’m missing about this in terms of the overarching theme of the show, or was this just a mess-up by the show? (Or maybe something happened during filming and there was a long break between those scenes? I can’t tell if it’s a set or the actual outdoors.)

Kurt acted angry when Patty rejected his proposal. He didn't act heartbroken, he lashed out at her. He thought of her as his possession to control all along. He was the prelude to Kevin; he escalated really fast to boundary violation and anger and emotional attack when he felt rejected. 

He was right about not giving her a 2nd chance. But he also engineered their relationship for three years without really trying to get to know her. That's not all her fault.

• Love 2