Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Enemy At the Gates

Trini
  • Start Topic

When an army of Godspeeds attack Central City, Barry and Iris must put their family plans on hold and focus on the latest threat to their home. Meanwhile, Chillblaine (guest star John Cor) is released from prison and claims to be reformed but Frost has her doubts.

Geoff Shotz directed the episode with story by Jason V. Gilbert and teleplay by Thomas Pound.

Airdate: 6/29/2021

FLA715a_0070r.jpg

(edited)

Got home early, took a nap, missed the first five minutes. I’m guessing I didn’t miss anything too important. Something about a dream and Nora? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

This was better than last week’s episode, though not by much. I don’t “get” Godspeed. I did like the multiples and them being mostly inaudible. They gave off a luchador vibe, if that makes sense. Maybe I’m burnt out on speedsters in general. Maybe I needed one to ask Barry if he ever got his cheeks clapped at the speed of sound.

Expectant Dad Barry was fun to watch. Also loved Cecile’s squeal of revelation. Other than that? Meh. Ditto for the Ultraviolet stuff. Chillsblane can die any week now. He’s a whole lot of nothing. A pretty lot of nothing, but still a lot of nothing.

Edited by Lantern7

This show has become exhausting. While this is probably one of the better episodes this season it still failed to bring any real joy. 

Why is Iris/Candace absent yet again? They definitely made us aware that Iris is home sick, feels like it was every other sentence out of Barrys mouth. Why are they playing up the pregnancy for laughs? I'm not understanding that. All of the awkwardness with Barry in the beginning was downright exhausting, it isn't cute, it isn't funny. Is it because they think that because Flash is considered a family show that they have to play it for laughs and make it rated G?

The Godspeed storyline has been played out, lets get to the point, its been 2 years now that we've been dealing with this character. I don't remember if there's always been a forcefield around Starlabs? Though unless Godspeed(s) have super strength, them punching it shouldn't have as much affect on it as it did throughout it. I also don't understand why we have two ice based characters and for some reason they decide "it's better to punch the bad guys instead of freezing them and putting them on ice. Even when Godspeeds are standing there getting their vibrations on, Snow and Chillblaine guy just sit there waiting for their deaths! At least try!

The Esperanza storyline...it was kind of funny because during the operation all we see is Caitlin bending over, holding a scalpel, and no actual surgery lol. And of course Cecile gains a new extension of her powers just in the right time. Gotta love it. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Two entire episodes in a row without Iris/Candice? We only got the Barry half of a WestAllen storyline - which was good, but... Iris needed to be in it too. Then I gotta watch Chillblaine and Frost have the most boring and chemistry-free 'will-they-won't-they'? [ETA:] And they had the audacity to have Iris in the synopsis when they knew she wasn't in this episode!

Imma need answers from Eric directly.

CarlosComicCon-small.jpeg

Edited by Trini
  • Love 2
(edited)

I guess this is what a S8 episode will look like if CP doesn't renew her contract.  They really should just give up on the Citizen, though.  Allegra is always tied up with other things (too bad she couldn't help out with Godspeed given that she just got a power up) and Iris is planning to start a family, which kind of limits your productivity for a while.

So, no need for a sterile environment when you do a surgical procedure in Star Labs?  Caitlin isn't a very good doctor if she was doing surgery without wearing a face mask. 

Edited by cambridgeguy
  • Love 2

All I am going to say is that I hope Candice feels better next season and that she's going to solve whatever issues she had this past year because there's no way in hell Eric just decided to write her out of an episode centered around Iris' pregnancy. Candice must have asked for the break. I think that's why Iris was mentioned in the episode description. This wasn't planned.

I mourn all the cute and emotional WestAllen scenes we could have gotten 🤧

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Starry said:

All I am going to say is that I hope Candice feels better next season and that she's going to solve whatever issues she had this past year because there's no way in hell Eric just decided to write her out of an episode centered around Iris' pregnancy. Candice must have asked for the break. I think that's why Iris was mentioned in the episode description. This wasn't planned.

I mourn all the cute and emotional WestAllen scenes we could have gotten 🤧

Candice loves to return to LA or go to Texas to see her family on the weekends. Because of Covid, the actors had to stay in Vancouver for months. Even Lili Reinhart talked about not being able to see her family by having to stay in Vancouver. I don't blame her for wanting a break.

3 hours ago, cambridgeguy said:

I guess this is what a S8 episode will look like if CP doesn't renew her contract.  They really should just give up on the Citizen, though.  Allegra is always tied up with other things (too bad she couldn't help out with Godspeed given that she just got a power up) and Iris is planning to start a family, which kind of limits your productivity for a while.

So, no need for a sterile environment when you do a surgical procedure in Star Labs?  Caitlin isn't a very good doctor if she was doing surgery without wearing a face mask. 

Whomever created the formula for this show never actually cared about Iris journalism. They made Star Labs too important. They literally have that place designed to do everybody's job. 

"Barry needs to run some labs from a crime scene." Oh, let's have him go to Star Labs. Speaking of that, I find it incredibly stupid for Barry to go to Star Labs to find out if Iris is pregnant or not. They really made him forget he can do this at his own lab? The comedy they tried to do was not funny and made him look stupid.

Moving on, "You need to look up somebody and get their background?" No worries. Cisco built these computers that find the person you're looking and everything on that person. There's no need for Joe or Iris to do their jobs.

Seriously, it is irritating with this writing. Star Labs is the cause. Todd and Eric tried to do something with her journalism, but they were stuck with the same old formula. Although, Eric appears to care less than Todd. He only put Allegra on Team Citizen just to create a reason for her to find out about Barry being The Flash and getting on Team Flash.

It took you until this episode to realize she wasn't a good doctor? I don't feel like trying to find all of them, but she has done stuff on this show that would make her lose her license. Caitlin shouldn't be performing any surgical procedures at all. Nothing in her med bay is sterile.

• Love 4

I hope that Candice is enjoying her vacation, but I really miss Iris. Its especially bizarre having her in offscreen land when one of the episodes biggest subplots is her possibly being pregnant. At least Barry was around so we got some cute WestAllen bits in the background, and possibly expectant father Barry is super freaking adorable. It was also nice to see Nora again, even if it was just in a dream/possibly time based premonition. 

The rest of the episode was just kind of there. At this point I can root for any episode that doesn't end with Team Flash defeating the villain with a hug and a big sappy speech, but the episode was pretty uninteresting, probably because Godspeed stuff has never been all that interesting to me, and this one was really hurt by being so filled to the brim with subplots that took away from the main threat of the week. Barry freaking out about possibly being a dad was a cute plot, and one of the only good things about Joe being stuck in this random Kramer story is that its given Barry and Cecile more screen time together, which I have enjoyed a lot. Her reaction when she realized that Barry and Iris were having a baby was great, as was her trying to comfort him when he found out that the test came back negative. This episode was also a pretty decent outing for Chester, the show still needs to figure out how to find the balance with him between being funny and being real, and sometimes his over the top antics were still a bit too much, but he was used pretty well this week. 

The other subplots varied between pointless and terrible, unfortunately, and they really managed to drag the episode down. I have no idea what the point of this thing with Kramer is or if its actually going somewhere, but I find it really bizarre how we are supposed to go from "Kramer is evil and wants to destroy all meta's" to "Kramer is actually a good if troubled cop trying to bring a killer to justice" with so little time in between. Its probably just more of the shows weird morality these days, people are given black or white hats seemingly at random. However, the other two plots were even worse. I cant even begin to describe how many ways Caitlin's "surgery" made no sense, and seemed to just exist to give more stupid speeches about family and redemption and to give us more ammunition to laugh at how Caitlin is a hilariously terrible doctor. No sterile environment? No masks? No one assisting her in this apparently very difficult surgery? I've seen games of Operation that are more medically legit. Then we have this terrible forced "romance" between Frost and Chillblaine...no its too stupid I'm calling him Mark, or hopefully I'll be calling him nothing because I will never have to see him again, but I know I'm not that lucky. He and Frost have absolutely zero chemistry and the show just telling us over and over how they are so attracted to each other without showing us any real attraction or reason for them to be interested in each other doesn't at all make me invested in this pathetic excuse for sexual tension. The show is just trying SO hard to make this guy cool and its failing miserably. Frost is an idiot for trusting this obviously sketchy guy just because she digs him shirtless, and even letting him into Star Labs (but that's hardly a new thing) but he also made a fairly decent point about how Frost is the last person who should be telling people how they're evil and can never be anything else. This "relationship" is just awful and embarrassing to witness. We got Frost out of jail for this? 

Also, did they seriously just compare this walking pile of clichés tp Captain Cold? I knew Captain Cold. Captain Cold was a friend of mine. And you, sir, are no Captain Cold.  

• Love 9

It definitely felt like this episode WAS supposed to have Candice Patton but she backed out of filming after the script was written, so they had to do last minute changes to accommodate no Iris. There were various points where it was clear, to me, that Iris was supposed to be there and they had to clumsily rewrite those scenes so that Iris wouldn't actually be there (the last scene with Barry and Cecile screamed of a West-Allen scene to me, just with a clumsy line about Iris being too sick to come to the station to find out the results). 

Which is understandable, because COVID has been taxxing for everyone, but I can imagine especially for anyone who works in a different country than their primary residence. So I can see why Candice would have taken a break if this was getting to her. It's just unfortunate that it's for an episode that had a large focus on her and Barry. 

Otherwise, it actually was a decent episode. The Godspeeds were surprisingly entertaining, enough for me to enjoy that plot, and I loved the fight scenes between Godspeeds and The Flash. 

ChillFrost will forever suck. Chillblaine is super lame, and I dislike their flirting while they are fighting. 

The Allegra/Ultraviolet subplot was mostly minimal and harmless, but Caitlin not wearing a mask OR having her hair tied up was distracting. And no, her just having her hair tied back does not count.

Kramer's plot? A big fat yawn. I assume both Kramer and Joe got out of the car in time, or Kramer will be shown as a metahuman because...well, predictable show is predictable.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Also, did they seriously just compare this walking pile of clichés tp Captain Cold? I knew Captain Cold. Captain Cold was a friend of mine. And you, sir, are no Captain Cold.  

I've missed the last couple episodes, a mix of having some work responsibilities on Tuesday nights now and not caring about Killer Frost or Chiller Blaine. But with no Iris and an insult to the memory of Captain Cold?! This is one I might not bother catching up on. How much longer until we're in the next "graphic novel"? Because this run of filler eps we're in is not holding my attention!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, shantown said:

I've missed the last couple episodes, a mix of having some work responsibilities on Tuesday nights now and not caring about Killer Frost or Chiller Blaine. But with no Iris and an insult to the memory of Captain Cold?! This is one I might not bother catching up on. How much longer until we're in the next "graphic novel"? Because this run of filler eps we're in is not holding my attention!

This was supposed to be the first episode of the next graphic novel.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, shantown said:

Even though it's sad and annoying that Iris is missing, I think the Barry/pregnancy subplot is worth watching. And Godspeed, since that's the main threat for the rest of the season.

• Love 1

I liked this episode, but I don't understand why this season's second Big Bad has been introduced with three episodes to go until the end of the season. Unless Godspeed will be involved in next season too. But even if that's the case, they could have just ramped up the tension by reintroducing Godspeed a few episodes ago.

Joe's storyline seems rather pointless. I assume Kramer will turn out to be a metahuman that can withstand all sorts of physical damage.

I don't mind Chillblaine, but again, he just seems like another character that isn't adding anything to the show (bar eye candy).

Allegra was cute.

Barry/Cecile were the highlight of this episode. And the Godspeed fights were pretty great.

7 hours ago, BeautifulFlower said:

Candice loves to return to LA or go to Texas to see her family on the weekends. Because of Covid, the actors had to stay in Vancouver for months. Even Lili Reinhart talked about not being able to see her family by having to stay in Vancouver. I don't blame her for wanting a break.

I don't really follow the behind the scenes stuff, but if Candice really wasn't in the episode just because she wanted to go to LA or visit her family, then that seems like a fairly weak excuse to me.  If you make a commitment to the show, then you need to honor it, barring extraordinary circumstances.  Clearly, she was intended to be part of this episode.  (And if she wasn't, then that's some piss poor decision making on the part of the writers and producers.)  I can appreciate missing your family.  Literally millions of people have missed their family due to COVID.  But, you suck it up and do the job you were hired to do. (Or quit, which I wouldn't want because I do like Iris.  But don't jump ship when you should be integral to the story just because you want a vacation.)

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I don't really follow the behind the scenes stuff, but if Candice really wasn't in the episode just because she wanted to go to LA or visit her family, then that seems like a fairly weak excuse to me.  If you make a commitment to the show, then you need to honor it, barring extraordinary circumstances.  Clearly, she was intended to be part of this episode.  (And if she wasn't, then that's some piss poor decision making on the part of the writers and producers.)  I can appreciate missing your family.  Literally millions of people have missed their family due to COVID.  But, you suck it up and do the job you were hired to do. (Or quit, which I wouldn't want because I do like Iris.  But don't jump ship when you should be integral to the story just because you want a vacation.)

Actors are humans too. They're not slaves. 

The rules were all actors filming in Vancouver had to stay there until Christmas. They couldn't go anywhere. Do you think that wouldn't make them feel very homesick? Living in another country for months straight which isn't what they're used to?

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I don't really follow the behind the scenes stuff, but if Candice really wasn't in the episode just because she wanted to go to LA or visit her family, then that seems like a fairly weak excuse to me. 

It's all speculation right now.

3 hours ago, BeautifulFlower said:

The rules were all actors filming in Vancouver had to stay there until Christmas. They couldn't go anywhere. Do you think that wouldn't make them feel very homesick? Living in another country for months straight which isn't what they're used to?

I'd hardly compare the lead actress on a successful television series to a "slave."

I have no doubt that she (and her fellow co-stars) were all homesick and missing their families.  I still don't see that as a valid reason to bail on your commitment (again, assuming that is the case -- it may not be, but it seems clear that her absence from this episode was not something pre-planned).     

• Love 2

So, just how long is Candice Patton's vacation going to be?  Not having Iris here was so awkward.  Hell, even hearing her voice on the phone would have made all of those Barry/Iris scenes less clunky.  I hope she enjoys her time off at least, but if Iris' actual pregnancy is revealed via a one way call, it is going to be cheap even by this show's standards.

I see Godspeed is back and multiply again.  At least it lead to a few Speedster vs. Speedster scenes, which I never realized just how much I missed until now.  And, hey, it didn't end with Barry or someone else from Team Flash just giving Godspeed a pep talk!  Instead, it ends with... a whole other group of Godspeeds showing up and attacking the original ones?  Yeah, I got nothing.  I'm assuming this will be all explained later.

They really are trying to make Chillbaine a thing, huh?  Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the actor is upgraded to regular status next season and joins Team Flash at this rate.  After all, The CW does love their snarky anti-heroes!

Joe and Kramer were literally off in their own little episode.  It is obviously likely they will survive the explosion, but I have to imagine they are going to obvious route where Kramer ends up unknowingly (?) being a meta this entire time.

Yay, Ultraviolet is cured!  Wish I could care more.

Man, I remember when I found Nora Allen to be annoying, but her brief appearance here might have already been one of the highlights this season.  I blame most of it on Jessica Parker Kennedy's chops and likability.

Not the worst episode this season, but that isn't saying much.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, BeautifulFlower said:

Expecting actors to follow the same rules as everyone else has nothing to do with slavery. It seems like you want them to get special concessions and if they don't, it means they are slaves. I can't agree with that viewpoint, especially when these people had their spouses/girlfriends/family enter the country with them which is something regular workers couldn't do.

The cast went back to Vancouver in September. Having to stay there for three months is not an impossible sacrifice. It's not like we are talking about an entire year.

Of course actors are allowed to feel homesick. I just don't think it's fair for them to skip work because of that. We don't know what happened with Candice. It's possible she caught the flu or a bug (not covid) or that she had serious mental health issues and a professional suggested she take time off of work. But if you are right and she just wanted to go to LA or visit her family you can't expect fans who also had to live through the pandemic and make sacrifices because of that to not be ticked off by it. They filmed this episode in April and wrapped the season in May. Candice had to wait two months tops and would have been free to go back to the US.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Bulldog said:

I'd hardly compare the lead actress on a successful television series to a "slave."

I have no doubt that she (and her fellow co-stars) were all homesick and missing their families.  I still don't see that as a valid reason to bail on your commitment (again, assuming that is the case -- it may not be, but it seems clear that her absence from this episode was not something pre-planned).     

2 hours ago, Starry said:

Expecting actors to follow the same rules as everyone else has nothing to do with slavery. It seems like you want them to get special concessions and if they don't, it means they are slaves. I can't agree with that viewpoint, especially when these people had their spouses/girlfriends/family enter the country with them which is something regular workers couldn't do.

The cast went back to Vancouver in September. Having to stay there for three months is not an impossible sacrifice. It's not like we are talking about an entire year.

Of course actors are allowed to feel homesick. I just don't think it's fair for them to skip work because of that. We don't know what happened with Candice. It's possible she caught the flu or a bug (not covid) or that she had serious mental health issues and a professional suggested she take time off of work. But if you are right and she just wanted to go to LA or visit her family you can't expect fans who also had to live through the pandemic and make sacrifices because of that to not be ticked off by it. They filmed this episode in April and wrapped the season in May. Candice had to wait two months tops and would have been free to go back to the US.

My comment was in response to the "suck it up" part. Please do not put words in my mouth. I did not say they should get special treatment. When I read the suck it up part, it made me think about what all you want actors to "suck it up"? Exhaustion from horrible filming days? Mental health deteriorating? Or anything that could affect work? No, they shouldn't "suck it up" when it comes to stuff like that. You guys took my "slaves" thing too seriously.

But you're right in that we don't know why Candice missed. Everybody seemed to have jumped to the conclusion that they KNOW she was homesick and went home. Truth is, nobody knows anything. She missed two episodes. The fact that everybody is making it into this huge deal is ridiculous though. Again, 2 episodes out of 148 episodes that have aired so far. Am I the only one who had the feeling that Candice was gonna miss some episodes before the end of the show? I guess so. We might need to prepare for next season. They renegotiated their contracts. This means she can tell them how many episodes she wants to be in for season 8.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, BeautifulFlower said:

My comment was in response to the "suck it up" part. Please do not put words in my mouth. I did not say they should get special treatment. When I read the suck it up part, it made me think about what all you want actors to "suck it up"? Exhaustion from horrible filming days? Mental health deteriorating? Or anything that could affect work? No, they shouldn't "suck it up" when it comes to stuff like that. You guys took my "slaves" thing too seriously.

But you're right in that we don't know why Candice missed. Everybody seemed to have jumped to the conclusion that they KNOW she was homesick and went home. Truth is, nobody knows anything. She missed two episodes. The fact that everybody is making it into this huge deal is ridiculous though. Again, 2 episodes out of 148 episodes that have aired so far. Am I the only one who had the feeling that Candice was gonna miss some episodes before the end of the show? I guess so. We might need to prepare for next season. They renegotiated their contracts. This means she can tell them how many episodes she wants to be in for season 8.

I may have overreacted to the slavery comment. I apologize for that.

The past year has been tough for many of us. People have been separated from their families for a long time. They had to miss out on their child's birth or the funeral of a loved one. They have lost their jobs. For that reason, I don't have much patience for fans (not necessarily you) babying rich celebrities who couldn't see their families for three months only.

I don't know what you mean with "exhaustion from horrible filming days". Are you saying that actors work too much? It doesn't seem to be the case to me. Flash has so many regulars I would be surprised if they filmed more than four days per week, not to mention all the long weekends. It's the crew members who have the toughest job.

I admit I didn't expect Candice to skip episodes this year. I should have seen that coming but the problem is that she shouldn't have missed this one. This episode needed Iris. To me it's obvious she was intended to be a part of the storyline but then something came up with the actress and they had to write around her absence. I think people are jumping to conclusions because Candice has been very vocal about missing home but I couldn't find any proof that she left.

2 hours ago, Starry said:

I don't know what you mean with "exhaustion from horrible filming days". Are you saying that actors work too much? It doesn't seem to be the case to me. Flash has so many regulars I would be surprised if they filmed more than four days per week, not to mention all the long weekends. It's the crew members who have the toughest job.

I admit I didn't expect Candice to skip episodes this year. I should have seen that coming but the problem is that she shouldn't have missed this one. This episode needed Iris. To me it's obvious she was intended to be a part of the storyline but then something came up with the actress and they had to write around her absence. I think people are jumping to conclusions because Candice has been very vocal about missing home but I couldn't find any proof that she left.

1. Many people have been thinking that filming on The Flash isn't all around good. Besides, sometimes actors and crews be filming for 12-16 hours in a day. I can imagine everybody being tired. I know Grant is probably relieved whenever he has gotten Barry-lite episodes. 

2. Honestly, I wasn't surprised she missed. Even without Covid, I always felt that Candice would start missing episodes before the series ends. But yes, people are jumping to conclusions. I understand being upset that she was missing from a storyline that should include her. However, we don't know the reason. Something could've came up or she asked to miss 2 episodes at the beginning of the season. If it was the latter, we can definitely criticize the writers for choosing to still write things that should include. Me personally? Scripts are written months before filming for that episode begins. Like everybody else, the dialogue sounds like it was rewritten as if Candice decided not to be in the ep at the last minute. So If I had to go with a theory, it would be that.

(edited)
On 7/1/2021 at 9:20 AM, BeautifulFlower said:

... She missed two episodes. The fact that everybody is making it into this huge deal is ridiculous though. ...

It's not a 'huge' deal*, but it's unexpected and unprecedented; and it happened twice in a row, the second time seemingly unplanned, so yes, people are going to notice and talk. Especially when there was a whole subplot that was about Iris,  but somehow Iris was absent. (They couldn't even have Candice record some lines so that we could at least hear Iris talking back Barry? That's seems relatively easy to do in post production.)

*(But perhaps it's an indicator of something that is?)

Anyway -- on re-watch, I did appreciate that they tried to make sure we knew that Iris was involved in the pregnancy subplot even if we couldn't see her. Iris kept getting mentioned. Barry was adorable being excited and overprotective, and trying to kept the testing a secret.

Seeing Nora again was a nice surprise!

Cecile is fine, but I think it's weird the way the show uses her. She kept popping up in Barry's story (a replacement for Candice??), and was randomly there for the Esperanza surgery. I'm almost sure she's had more scenes with her not-son-in-law than with her not-stepdaughter. I guess the monthly lunch with Barry (that we're only now hearing about) is cute; but then I think, do we ever hear about any offscreen bonding time between Iris and Cecile, or Iris and Joe. [insert rant about poor, forgotten Jenna] I think that if Cecile was going to be part of this pregnancy subplot, it should have been to have one of those famous heart-to-hearts with Barry about becoming a parent -- instead of mainly reading his emotions/mind. And have Joe involved, but he was off in his own plot....

So Joe/Kramer was essentially exposition and a cliffhanger - although I'm sure they'll be fine.  I'm not really paying close attention to this arc, but it's confusing that they started out Kramer with one story, and now they're doing a different story.

Also mostly ignoring Allegra/Esperanza, but Allegra wants her cousin to be "normal" again? Um, wasn't Esperanza a murderer-for-hire? And they're not even pretending to send her to prison like they did with Frost and Chillblaine. And do I even need to mention how silly it is that Caitlin suddenly has the expertise to do experimental throat surgery, in STAR Labs, by herself, sans mask?!

They've disappointed me with Godspeed's previous appearances, but an army of them fighting against the Flash and each other is an intriguing start to this arc. I did really like seeing speedster fight scenes and races again; I missed those! It's seems they reached the point in filming where they relaxed some of the distancing protocols somewhat. Glad they're letting Barry fight and be smart again.

I'm also liking the energy Chester brings to the show and STAR Labs. Nice that they remembered Gideon; but who's going to break the news to Cisco that his speedster-proof panic room failed? 😬  ... And the force field. (Which did appear once before in Season 6, near the end of the Bloodwork arc.)

Edited by Trini

Barry and Cecile having monthly lunch dates brings me joy. I'm glad she was so happy for them. Baby deserves a good grandma figure in her life. Whenever she comes. Iris being absent in her own pregnancy storyline is stupid.

I like Allegra more these last few episodes. Not sure why. Maybe she got bumped up my list of characters in the absence of Iris, Cisco, Kamilah and whatever Wells of the Week we were getting. And her hair is so pretty. Not caring about Esperanza, though. I will be super-happy if they get rid of that weird voice effect though.

I do not like Caitlin performing surgery without wearing a surgical mask. It's 2021, we notice when characters don't wear masks in situations that call for it!

I never understand/care about any of the Godspeed stuff. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Still wondering about how Barry convinced Iris to pee in a cup because of a dream... LOL.

9 hours ago, TV Anonymous said:

Wet'suwet'en FN? Does that subtly mean that Capt. Kramer character is Canadian?

It seems so? But then she was in the U.S. armed forces, so how does that work?