Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Shadows Of Doubt

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Who the fuck would ever complain about their husband MOPPING a floor? 

I watched again and Ronald was putting away the groceries and mopping the floor. Tiffany complained about being tired, went and sat on the couch with Carley and all of a sudden started barking orders at him. “I need help NOW!” Ronald said he couldn’t stop what he was doing. Afterwards Tiffany scolded him like he was a child and basically told him that when she said “jump” he should ask “how high?” 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have to renew my drivers license this November, I am planning to go to the MVA where Mark works, Mark as in Nikki and.

MVA? I thought he sold pianos for a living. 

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I watched again and Ronald was putting away the groceries and mopping the floor. Tiffany complained about being tired, went and sat on the couch with Carley and all of a sudden started barking orders at him. “I need help NOW!” Ronald said he couldn’t stop what he was doing. Afterwards Tiffany scolded him like he was a child and basically told him that when she said “jump” he should ask “how high?” 

What was hilarious to me was:

She was so freaking energetic when she was barking and bellowing in the kitchen. A ball of energy.  A fucking comet.

Then he says firmly "I don't want to argue about this..." then all the sudden she's about to collapse with exhaustion from being the only one that does jack shit.  

Then it's her barking and bellowing at Ronald that he doesn't do jack shit or whatever

(Sorry I'm stoned).

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

Can we talk about dumb@ss Ronald who painted the floor, put down cardboard to walk on while the floor was still wet…and left it….so it bonded to the floor and didn’t come off?  He and Daniel were scraping it off.  I mean geez. He’s clueless but Tiffany was equally as awful this episode. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
12 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My son, who had stitches as an hour old infant due to being cut on the head during a C section

Owie zowie!!! Oh MY!

11 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Maybe she knew at this point she was going to tell Mike deuces and decided to get what she could from him before doing so.  

Hide contents

Good! I cannot stand Big Mike I hope she gets everything she can before she goes . 

7 hours ago, Johann said:

it's small....compared to six acres....  And Julia thought, yeah, six acres I don't have to take care of...

I would have said six acres ? I cannot even get 8 square inches for my own hair products  on the bathroom counter in your hoarder house, Betty!!! Good bye! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

It just amazes me how these girls don’t use any birth control methods.  They get pregnant, then complain how hard they have it.  One is more stupid than the rest.  Yara too.  She gets pregnant, now wants him to quit his job.  WTF is this?  A bunch of spoiled brats.  Guess TLC loves that.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have to renew my drivers license this November, I am planning to go to the MVA where Mark works, Mark as in Nikki and.

The guy works at the MVA?! I thought he was supposed to have money? The MVA/DMV? 🤣😂🤣

• LOL 1

Tiff's kids were as tired as she was, but she sure didn't worry about getting them naps. Does she think makeup covers fat? Is it just me, or does she not seem all that comfortable taking care of Carly? Bet her mother did most of her care before she moved out?

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Guarantee you that Daniel also gets to hear about how exhausted she is, how she has to do everything all the time and never has a break.  She can't even put on makeup my God even though she always has the most perfectly applied makeup on 24/7.

Just wait until Daniel wants to either to go away to college or get a place of his own with friends. Tiffany's moans and sighs and guilt tripping will be EPIC. Either that or that poor lad will feel that he can't leave her alone and not live his own life.

11 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Her makeup truly is flawless.  She's a beautiful girl!  I wonder if she does bridal makeup for a living?  

She is very beautiful and her makeup skills are without doubt. Apparently she is a makeup artist by trade. Her talent is undeniable. Too bad she's a fucking idiot. 

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Worst part? She's screaming like a fishwife "I NEED YOU NOW!!", but all she was doing was sitting on the sofa, trying to hold a squirming Carly, who was clearly overtired and needed a nap. It would have taken two minutes to change her and put her down. Its not like she had her hands full with half a dozen kids. She had Daniel sitting quietly beside her and one grumpy toddler. Her demand that Ronald change Carly was just petty. "you need to change her because I'm mad". I can see calling for reinforcements if one kid is throwing up and the other has the dog by the ears. But this was perfectly manageable in a short time, even by a person as "exhausted" as Tiffany. 

Then she says to Ronald, who she has not seen in person for over a year, who's supposed to be her husband and partner in life "I need a break from YOU". Charming.

9 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I would have said six acres ? I cannot even get 8 square inches for my own hair products  on the bathroom counter in your hoarder house, Betty!!! Good bye! 

Betty seems to think only in Betty terms. "I love living in the country and having a filthy house and lots of sad looking animals. So everyone must!" Just like the "surprise party", when she couldn't get it through her head that Brandon and Julia didn't want one. She kept squawking "I did a nice thing for you!" 

I would have lived in a refrigerator box rather than that filthy, hoarded, stinking house.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just wait until Daniel wants to either to go away to college or get a place of his own with friends. Tiffany's moans and sighs and guilt tripping will be EPIC. Either that or that poor lad will feel that he can't leave her alone and not live his own life.

I agree with your whole post, I probably could have written it!! But mainly,  I wanted to reassure you about Tiffany's well being when Daniel decides to go to college or move out Don't you worry because by that time, Carley will be old enough to take over his duties and take care of Tiffany and any younger siblings that may come along in the next 9 months!

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Worst part? She's screaming like a fishwife "I NEED YOU NOW!!", but all she was doing was sitting on the sofa, trying to hold a squirming Carly, who was clearly overtired and needed a nap. It would have taken two minutes to change her and put her down. Its not like she had her hands full with half a dozen kids. She had Daniel sitting quietly beside her and one grumpy toddler. Her demand that Ronald change Carly was just petty. "you need to change her because I'm mad". I can see calling for reinforcements if one kid is throwing up and the other has the dog by the ears. But this was perfectly manageable in a short time, even by a person as "exhausted" as Tiffany. 

This is how I saw it.  She was mad at him and did everything she could to make him look bad for what?  Nothing.  She wanted a nap and so did her daughter so why not lay down together either reading her book or giving her a bottle or something.  Instead she was mad a Ronald and used the kids as an excuse to be even more mad at him.  She KNEW he was putting groceries away (why couldn't SHE help him) when she started barking orders at him.  To me, it just seemed as though she was trying to make him look as bad as possible.  I didn't buy it.

That being said, Ronald is no prize but in this case I felt she was making a big nothing an issue.  In front of the kids.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Tiffany/Ronald, Angela/Michael, Natalie/Mike, and Kalani/Asuelo are getting a new TLC spinoff called 90 Days: Bitches and Bums.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Johann said:

I don't think Mikul should initiate the divorce.  Let Angela do the leg work and pay the lawyer.  Not that she's going to.  It's all for the drama and more TV time.

Angela feels she always has the upper hand with Mikul. Let her get a taste of her own medicine.

I was rewatching the scene of Julia's 'audition' at the gym.  I'm convinced its all plot fodder for TLC and she was suppose to mess it up like that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 6/26/2021 at 3:49 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

No, Tiffany of the Cold Shoulders never stops whining about anything.      I'm wondering if that 'bedroom' for Daniel was actually used as a garage, and the cardboard floor is covering oil marks?  

I think that's what Ronald was saying in the previous episode where you see him talking to his friend who was helping him "build" the room - that it was in the garage.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Angela feels she always has the upper hand with Mikul. Let her get a taste of her own medicine.

I was rewatching the scene of Julia's 'audition' at the gym.  I'm convinced its all plot fodder for TLC and she was suppose to mess it up like that.

Angela will become even more demented if Michael doesn’t respond in the way she demands. She expects him to be grovelling at her feet 24/7. I hope he refuses to answer her calls and does nothing to aid her in getting a divorce. 
I would feel sorry for her grandchildren if he does this because she would never shut up about it.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/27/2021 at 8:14 PM, Christine Louise said:

Tiffany, shut up.  All you do is complain.  He should send her home but sadly he would never see those kids again. Tiffany is very selfish.

Yara not helping pack her crap was beyond unbelievable.   She is also a selfish bitch.  I guess she forgets Jovi has to sign the lease as he is the breadwinner. 

Julia wearing heels for her dance interview was proof of her job prior to nabbing an american guy.  

Thank God Asuelu and Kalani weren't on this week. I can barely watch him speak baby talk anymore. 

There is NOTHING physically, intellectually or emotionally attractive about this guy whatsoever.  Kalani must be deaf, dumb and blind to have chosen him as her life partner.  Oh yeah, she didn't "choose" him, she got herself "stuck" with him because he got her pregnant (she had no part in that, you understand?). 

It's not just his awful "baby talk" that drives me crazy.  It's that it's compounded by his even worse high-pitched, pre-pubescent teenager/eunuch voice.

Edited by Xebug67
Typo
  • Love 16
On 6/27/2021 at 9:39 PM, ChiMama said:

Tiffany. Stresses. Me. The. F. OUT.  Ronald has issues but I couldn’t spend more than two minutes in her whiny, bitchy, entitled orbit without fleeing. She is truly insufferable. 

First let me preface this by saying that NOTHING will make me like or feel sorry for Ronald.

That being said, it seems to me that Tiffany is doing her utmost to find things wrong with Ronald, so she can justify to herself (and her mother and the rest of the world) why she will ultimately be leaving him.  And she really doesn't have to try hard at all.  EVERYTHING is wrong with Ronald.  But she already knew that.  I think that the only reason she made one more trip to South Africa is also for appearance's sake, and she has no intention of staying beyond the 2 weeks, let alone bringing him to the U.S.  This entire trip will consist of Cold Shoulder Tiffany trying to demonstrate to the world what a relentless f*** up Ronald is, and he IS a relentless f*** up.  But he always was, so how she ever fell in love with him enough to marry and procreate with him is what has me so perplexed.

The biggest victim in this whole scenario will be Daniel.  That poor kid is truly in love with Ronald being his father.  Carley's too young to know anything, and Tiffany's a calculated survivor, so she'll also be just fine without Ronald.  I just hope she cancels the visa process before the U.S. (and her father) gets stuck with him and financial responsibility for him.  That guy will never be a functioning, contributing member of any society.

Did anyone else want to throat punch him when he started vaping in the kitchen in front of Tiffany?  It reminded me of what a horse's ass he had been on the video conference call with the immigration attorney, when he was acting like such a stupid wanker and blowing his vape smoke.

I've previously said this, but to reiterate, he also displays a propensity for being abusive when he talks about forcing Tiffany and kids to stay in South Africa permanently.  It's especially bone-chilling because of HOW he says it - in such a calm, calculated and definitive manner.  Another poster once said something about it reminding them of the Sally Field movie "Not Without My Daughter", and that was a brilliant analogy.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Exactly, I said upthread that it was another old, tired retread of a favorite Matt Sharp plot line: "clueless immigrant goes on job interview and is utterly inept". Like Andrei's interview at the trucking company, or Syngin's interview at the bar, where he then proceeded to get hammered. These plot lines are threadbare. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Did anyone else want to throat punch him when he started vaping in the kitchen in front of Tiffany? 

I want to throat punch him no matter what he is doing, and Assholo too!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dobian said:

Tiffany/Ronald, Angela/Michael, Natalie/Mike, and Kalani/Asuelo are getting a new TLC spinoff called 90 Days: Bitches and Bums.

Please put it on D+ so I won’t be subjected to watching 

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

Did anyone else want to throat punch him when he started vaping in the kitchen in front of Tiffany?  It reminded me of what a horse's ass he had been on the video conference call with the immigration attorney, when he was acting like such a stupid wanker and blowing his vape smoke

I keep wondering if the vape substance that Ronald is always using is tobacco, or another substance?    He certainly seems stoned a lot of the time. 

• Love 5

Too much production interference is making everything so obviously fake and setup.  Add to that the plethora of spin offs and ratings will likely plummet.  TLC had a great idea in the beginning. Now not so much.

• Love 9
On 6/28/2021 at 1:29 PM, magemaud said:

Couldn’t resist. Maybe they didn’t tell Mike it was a costume party like on the commercial where the woman shows up for a business dinner dressed as a Medieval Times serving wench. Edited to add: right after I posted this, the TMobile commercial about “spotty coverage” came on. “Anyone want to split a turkey leg?”

E4A7EBAD-6AC1-46BA-B01F-79E5243DC31A.jpeg

Why has Natalie had such an unattractive, lumpy potato face ever since she first came to the U.S.?  This wreath on her head is comparable to putting lipstick on a pig.

Her first season when Mike went to see her in the Ukraine I thought she was so attractive.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, lilysmom said:

I think that if you are on Pillow Talk, there is always a chance that you may end up on another TLC 90 Days show. Those shows have Tell Alls and there would always be a chance that Angela might show up at it (since it seems she is here to stay, no matter what!) I think it is fear of that exact circumstance that makes the talkers kiss her butt! We have all seen the bully wacko she is.

Pleasantly and not surprisingly, Rebecca does not kiss Angela's butt in any way, shape or form.

She was also the only one to stand up to Angela at the Tell All where she was trying to intimidate Avery and her mother with her physicality.

I wish that Rebecca was commenting in Pillow Talk every time that Angela appears onscreen.  I would love to hear her never-ending comments about Grangela the Hulk.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Is Julia really as stupid as she pretends to be? She has to know Brandon doesn't make enough money to pay for an $1,800 a month apartment plus utilities, groceries, car payment, insurance, new furniture........ she needs to stop acting like a spoiled little bitch. 

Tiffany, can she whine and complain any more? She looked really annoyed that she's a mom this episode. Should have thought about that before not using any birth control. Now she's stuck all by herself for the second time with a loser. Why didn't she just put the baby down for a nap instead of pouting. Grow up, lady. 

Natalie. Call it what it is. You want a nose job and that's why insurance may not cover it. 

Mikull don't you dare apologize to Angela. 

I'm honestly quite surprised that she never had one sooner than this, although prior to landing in America I thought of her as quite attractive with her nose exactly as it is.

I guess bigger boobs were a more important priority to her as well as for whomever else she got them in her past.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/28/2021 at 9:00 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Or worse:  Stick around as he feels guilty and needs to take care of her.

Tiffany, and her cold shoulders, will be bed bound and trying to get on My 600 Lb Life by that time.  She’s a shit mother.  

Edited by nytonc
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
On 6/28/2021 at 11:57 AM, RedLA said:

Hahahahaha.  Ronald has an air fryer.  Hahahahaha.  

Hahahahah Ronald can spell air fryer 

He can always steal one. It has to be easier than a fridge.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Speaking of...

On 6/27/2021 at 9:29 PM, Dobian said:

The problem is, that fridge is so tiny there is only enough room to store about a quarter of what they bought.  Are they going to bury the rest in the ground like people used to do in the old days before refrigeration?

Or perhaps he can steal a second one?

• Love 3
On 6/26/2021 at 4:11 PM, Catastrophizing said:

Even with all the Libby family bs.. AaNdreiiii is is just beyond sexy.-sorry hubby!

The way he handles himself for the MOST part is also very attractive. I may have a crush. Something positive in this bizarre season full of mental patients 

Alexei is still the sexiest 90 Day man to me, but I completely agree with you about Andrei's sex appeal. He's a very close second for me and for exactly the reasons you listed!

• Love 3
On 6/28/2021 at 2:15 PM, kirklandia said:

Seeing everyone bouncing around the back of that RV was giving me anxiety. So I had to do a fact check. Not surprisingly, every state has different rules about buckling up.

I am a safety first kind of person - everyone buckles up all the time. Period. Giving Family Libby the benefit of the doubt, that they are at the minimum law-abiding citizens - do you think they are double/checking those laws every time they cross a state line?

Letting everyone bounce around in the back untethered must be their default.

https://www.cruiseamerica.com/rv-adventures/rv-lifestyle/rv-seat-belt-laws-in-every-us-state-canada

So, reading those state laws: 

Most of them require kids under a certain age (16, 15, 10 depending on the state) to be buckled in at all times while the RV is moving.  States they drove through. 
I can only hope that they weren’t driving while filming because it was giving me anxiety too! 

• Love 1

ON 6/28/2021 AT 6:46 PM, LILYSMOM SAID:

I think that if you are on Pillow Talk, there is always a chance that you may end up on another TLC 90 Days show. Those shows have Tell Alls and there would always be a chance that Angela might show up at it (since it seems she is here to stay, no matter what!) I think it is fear of that exact circumstance that makes the talkers kiss her butt! We have all seen the bully wacko she is.

Pleasantly and not surprisingly, Rebecca does not kiss Angela's butt in any way, shape or form.

She was also the only one to stand up to Angela at the Tell All where she was trying to intimidate Avery and her mother with her physicality.

I wish that Rebecca was commenting in Pillow Talk every time that Angela appears onscreen.  I would love to hear her never-ending comments about Grangela the Hulk.

I wish they would have Rebecca on PT too.  I don't get why the other PT people give Angela a pass on her behavior.  She has been awful to Mykull since day one.  But you can only abuse a person so long before they tire of it and get out.  Angela is a very nasty person no matter how you spin it.  She has no right to talk to Mykull that way even if he really did all the shit she has made up in her head.  

The IT guy said it best "I never heard him talk".  Angela loves to hear herself screech.  

• Love 8

The whole Family Libby reunion road trip seemed so staged. It’s obvious they wouldn’t be doing this if the cameras weren’t there. Plus, that RV needs a swear jar.

When Julia took out the heels and put them on while the gym guy was talking about the strength training workout, I laughed so hard. She was pretty talented, though.

Jovi’s mom Gwen and his grandma telling Yara to cover up so the movers wouldn’t be able to see her breastfeed infuriated me. Grandma Barbara implying that Yara has spoiled Mylah by holding her too much pissed me off too. They offered to help her pack up and move, then they ragged on her the entire time for not having everything done already while caring for a newborn by herself.

I feel sad for Michael, seriously. His friends’ little intervention, and the roleplay! You shouldn’t have to practice how you’re going to stand up to someone, especially your wife. I am sad that even though he knows rationally it’s not healthy, he can’t help wanting to try and make it work. I wish he’d just ditch the bitch Angela and his dreams of coming to the US. He can find a woman in Nigeria and start a family.

Tiffany’s IQ seems to plummet the more screen time she gets. I mean, we never thought it was high to begin with given the whole Ronald thing, but being grossed out at mushrooms, complaining about an onion tomato sauce mix, not knowing what a whole chicken is? I mean, come on! And how do you tell your son to call this guy Daddy and then tell him you’re moving to South Africa, then you get there, get pregnant by a guy you know has a history of issues and might not be able to come to America, then say you don’t want to have nor raise your child in Africa? On top of all that, she says in every episode gambling addict this, gambling addict that, as if you just learned about all that. And to top it off, she canceled their flight to see him just to remind him who’s in charge, but yet STILL has to ask Daddy to help finance all of that. Tiffany is so full of shit.

When Ronald gave the baby the plastic bag to play with, I was done. You don’t give things like that to a young child! They could easily suffocate on it. Also, he’d change a poopy diaper for his son, but not his daughter? I can’t stand him either.

Hear me out about Natalie. She’s only seeming “crazy” because of Mike. Mike wasn’t sure he wanted to marry her and drug out their whole engagement. Then on the last day, he had the audacity to ask if a 90 day fiance visa can be extended more than 90 days (Hello, have you heard what it’s called sir?). Then, his mother literally wants to stop the wedding and asks someone to stand up and stop it. Now in this season, Natalie is attempting to appease him. Any time she says something for herself, he yells over her and then walks away (literally never standing there to try and understand what she’s saying). He stands up for his mother, who literally didn’t want the marriage. He consistently says “my mother is being nothing but nice” when his mother is literally not nice at all and wants Natalie to go back to Ukraine. Then she finds solace in a friend who actually pays attention to her and listens to her. (By the way, Natalie’s friend who’s dressed like she’s from Midsommar was quite the scene.) She is scared to tell Mike about her surgery because all he does is get mad at her any time she tells him anything. Then, he tells her to communicate better, BUT remember when she tried to take him to a therapist in order to communicate and he had a phone in his ear the whole time and wouldn’t listen to a goddamn thing she said? And I cannot handle him yelling at Natalie. It scares me. Mike is hands down the worst man on this season. Natalie is not crazy and she needs to leave his ass.

It was nice of TLC to give my ears a week off from listening to Kalani and Asuelu’s graphic sex details.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

I wish they would have Rebecca on PT too.  I don't get why the other PT people give Angela a pass on her behavior.  She has been awful to Mykull since day one.  But you can only abuse a person so long before they tire of it and get out.  Angela is a very nasty person no matter how you spin it.  She has no right to talk to Mykull that way even if he really did all the shit she has made up in her head.  

The IT guy said it best "I never heard him talk".  Angela loves to hear herself screech.  

A bully will really get pissed off when you exit stage left.  It's like you've taken away their prime entertainment.  I'm sure Mykull will still be paying the price for a long time having known this beast.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, gaPeach said:

The only person Angela has ever been nice to was that preening poser Jesse. Rebecca was the only one who stood up to her. 

• Love 2

So doesn't Mykull live in a place where polygamy is ok?  If that's the case, he just needs to ghost Angela, marry a nice girl over there and start banging out babies and enjoying life with a decent wife and the Goofballs.

• Love 9
On 6/29/2021 at 6:25 PM, nytonc said:

Tiffany, and her cold shoulders, will be bed bound and trying to get on My 600 Lb Life by that time.

I can't imagine summoning the energy Tiffany needs to stuff her pie hole with enough food to get that fat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Opine said:

So doesn't Mykull live in a place where polygamy is ok?  If that's the case, he just needs to ghost Angela, marry a nice girl over there and start banging out babies and enjoying life with a decent wife and the Goofballs.

I am prepared to bet a substantial sum that Michael and Angela aren't legally married at all. They went through some ceremonies but I didn't see any signing of legal documents or the presence of an officiant of any kind. I bet that whole "Nigerian wedding" was for the cameras and about as real as Libby's acting career.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am prepared to bet a substantial sum that Michael and Angela aren't legally married at all. They went through some ceremonies but I didn't see any signing of legal documents or the presence of an officiant of any kind. I bet that whole "Nigerian wedding" was for the cameras and about as real as Libby's acting career.

YESSS!!!!

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/30/2021 at 5:23 PM, Opine said:

We saw the scene where they went to get the marriage license. There were several types, one which allowed him to have up to four wives and another which only allowed him to have one. Of course, that's what Angela insisted on. But whether or not they're legally married or if he can have another wife, as I've said all along, all he has to do is ghost her and do what he pleases since she's 7000 miles away. Plus after his exposure on American TV, I wouldn't be surprised if there are women here who promise to treat him better and bring him to the US. 

On 6/30/2021 at 5:06 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

The only person Angela has ever been nice to was that preening poser Jesse.

Angela thinks she's Scarlett O'Hara and shamelessly flirts with men-Jesse, the doctors-unless they "cross" her or say something she doesn't want to hear. Then she loses her particular brand of "Southern Charm" and they incur her “raft” (as she says) like Michael, Tim and the Goofballs. She even turned on the facelift surgeon when he said he wouldn't operate on her until she quit smoking. Up until that point, "butter wouldn't melt in her mouth." 

Edited by magemaud
Corrected “wrath” to Angela-speak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am prepared to bet a substantial sum that Michael and Angela aren't legally married at all.

I've always thought the same. Also -- is there a way the US knows about a legal marriage in another country?

• Love 5
On 6/30/2021 at 2:00 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

The whole Family Libby reunion road trip seemed so staged. It’s obvious they wouldn’t be doing this if the cameras weren’t there. Plus, that RV needs a swear jar.

Spoiler

Frauded by TLC reported that Chuck pitched the yacht fight and RV roadtrip to TLC to get another season, according to Libby insiders.  Also, this horrible family will have its own spin-off.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:
  Hide contents

Frauded by TLC reported that Chuck pitched the yacht fight and RV roadtrip to TLC to get another season, according to Libby insiders.  Also, this horrible family will have its own spin-off.

Spoiler

Hopefully they put that shit on D+ so I don't have to watch it!

If they put it on the regular channel then I won't be able to help myself.  I'm TLC's bitch!! 🤣🤣

Although I was able to keep myself from watching The Family Chantel, so there is some hope for me....

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Thank the goddesses, because then I'll be able to ignore their very existence as I do with the Family Chantel fuck-and-awe fake shit.  

• Love 5