Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Shadows Of Doubt

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TeapotWakeen said:

How messed up is it that the RV Gang stayed in an AirBnB for one night? The cleaning fees alone would cover a couple of hotel rooms

I'm still trying to figure out why they needed to rent an RV if they were staying overnight in a house. Was it just so they'd have a bathroom and the ability to have snacks on the road? Maybe put the kids down for a nap? The whole family could have fit in one of those small tour buses and the kids would have been safely strapped into car seats. 

• Love 4

The whole RV trip just says producer generated to me.

They all bleat on about how rich Chuck is. I know he isn’t but they could have played it that Chuck paid for airline tickets for everyone. If they did that however they wouldn’t have everyone crammed into one space screaming at each other.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

When my kids were little, Franklin was one of our favorite shows.  Franklin, little sister Harriet, Goose,  Bear, Fox, Rabbit, Beaver, and Snail, were treasured friends.  Thank you for ruining it and now all I can see is Brandon looking like a turtle with a shell.  Beats looking like a Target employee when you're not, right?  (No offense to Target, just got back from there.)

We must have kids near the same age, 22 is mine. And, thanks b/c now I have "Hey, it's Franklin, coming over to plaaaaay" in my head. Ah, the good ole days. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, evansmom10 said:

We must have kids near the same age, 22 is mine. And, thanks b/c now I have "Hey, it's Franklin, coming over to plaaaaay" in my head. Ah, the good ole days. 

Yes, one just turned 22 and the older one is 24 in the fall.  Oh the days.......

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'll bet what happened was that Libby startled Ellie, who then fell forward and slipped down a step or two on her tummy before Libby caught her. 

She probably turned to see why Mommy was screeching and lost her balance.  I do think Andrei was supposed to be watching her while Libby cleaned and wonder if he said he had to go to the bathroom and asked someone to watch the kid.  If so, that person dropped the ball and happily let Andrei take the blame.

I don't think Mikul should initiate the divorce.  Let Angela do the leg work and pay the lawyer.  Not that she's going to.  It's all for the drama and more TV time.

I'll refrain from sharing my chicken recipes. Mostly because I don't have any.

I'm glad y'all keep track of these people outside of the show.  I really like Yara for some reason, so I'm happy to hear she actually has a good relationship with her MIL and hope her not packing was all for show.

I also hope Julia wanting to rent a place they can't afford was for the show.  Looks like in the previews, they found a more reasonable place.  They still have to furnish it, right?  I don't see Mom letting them take anything, even one of the extra bedroom sets.  She has to keep everything for when they inevitably (in her mind) come running back home.  Laughed at the preview when Mom was in their new apt (although, did I hear they didn't tell her they signed the lease?) and she said, it's small....compared to six acres....  And Julia thought, yeah, six acres I don't have to take care of...

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I was ccurious about the Pologna which I've misspelled. 

But in the meantime, I am sick of the hating on New Orleans. Unless things have changed drastically, it rains far too much there to actually be dirty. I'm thinking what she actually means is that there are not enough high end shops, too many Black people, and lack of elements that make up the Parisian or Beverly Hills ambiance. 

I just can't with Angela. Not at all. I think she would make a great Antibellum character because that is what she is looking for in Michael. I just FF now.

https://earthwormexpress.com/2019/03/09/the-origins-of-polony/

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, millie1022 said:

Is What Not to Wear still a thing? I'd like to nominate Tiffany and Kalani. 🤢

I know there are a lot of D+ haters out there –  and I would never pay for it.  But my daughter the cable-cutter has it, and I am not too proud to use her login.

They have every season of What Not to Wear available (except for the first one, pre-Clinton).  
I am enjoying re-watching the old episodes. 

Edited by kirklandia
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm guessing that Ronald doesn't even qualify to come on a visitor's visa.    

Plus, when this was filmed, I don’t think anyone was allowed to come here from South Africa just for a personal non-essential “visit.” 

• Love 2

Natalie and Mike: So Nats has a friend who lives 3 hours' drive from Sequim? That headband thingie would drive me nuts. Putting on the flower crown was a bit much. I thought Mike knew about the upcoming surgery already. I can't imagine he just found out. Shenanigans. It would probably have to be approved by his medical insurance and any extra cost would be on them. Don't know why Nat ddn't try allergy meds at first to see if they will help. Not cool to just say oh by the way, the doctor called two weeks ago to say the surgery is next week. She could have said the doctor office called earlier today to finalize the surgery date. Him showing her basic car maintenance is good. Because they live in a rural area, she should know a few basic things about the truck. They still focus on the wrong thing to talk about and are really not communicating at all.

Brandon and Julia: When a leasing company does not state the price in the ad or website, you probably can't afford it. I can see a 1 bedroom and den or a two bedroom for them. Not three. Most apartments here do have a website with photos and floorplans and lease/rent prices. Julia seems to just jump on anything. There are lots of apartments around. You need to not be dazzled by the double sinks or walk in closet. Ask about important things like soundproofing. Who is living around them? Is it a party building? The fitness instructor interview was a bit of a disaster. They are not looking for nightclub/entertainment dance. She probably could find a community hall and teach that if she wants. The average client/gym member is not going to be a professional. Julia still needs to work on her English - she won't last a long time in any sort of people job either.  Being self-centred is not going to make you keep fitness clients.

Jovi and Yara: So Jovi is delayed again. I understand Yara being upset and frustrated. It is tough when you are by yourself and have a young baby. Some women would like their husbands to be gone for a few weeks to have some much needed space. The move part seemed BS. Jovi shouldn't just tell her to rent anything she likes. He needs to get a vote. Yara might like the suburbs but unless you have a vehicle or good transit you are more isolated than living downtown or just off downtown. Suggest some more suburban neighborhoods for her to look at.  A bit irresponsible on his end. I agree with one of the posters that Yara finding New Orleans dirty and not to her liking is that she misses the high end shops of places like Paris or even Miami or Houston or Dallas. If it was a fully furnished apartment, there would only be clothing, baby stuff, and some personal possessions. Not sit like a princess waiting for the movers to do the actual grunt work. They come the day before to do that on a full service move. A lot of people move on their own. I don't think she wanted to break a nail. I do like her but she can act like a brat at times.

Angela and Mykull: Guess Ange figures if she loses the weight she may be more of a man magnet and attract a better dude than Mykull. Beauty is only skin deep and she is still ugly on the inside. Mykull does need to spend time with his goofballs. They know the real him. They do appreciate a larger chested gal, but seriously, they were right about Ange's behavior toward him. The Green Card is not worth this. There are far nicer American women out there. Once Mykull gets away from the abuse and stands up for himself, things may even out more and Angela can't bulldoze him.

The Famly Libby:: The 16 hour tour to Maryland is not going well. They could have rented four hotel rooms for the price of that aribnb and not have to clean it. The baby could have tripped up the steps. It happens. Nothing happened to her. If Andrei did go to the bathroom for 3 minutes, there were plenty of others there who could have kept an eye on her. Just more manufactured drama.

Tiffany and Ronald: The complaining tour resumes. Ronald, give Tiff and the kids a break for a few hours. Let them sleep, get over the jet lag or the time zone difference. You had plenty of time to call Tiff before she left and asked her what kind of food she would like when she gets there - at least for breakfast the next day. Easy to send an email saying she'd like some milk, coffee, bread for toast, cereal, some bananas, maybe some bacon or ham or whatever. If you were busy painting, send your mom. Your family had a long trip and came to your home where there is nothing to eat. Bad form. I get Tiff's resentment at being the mom and dad in terms of parenting. She knows perfectly well that Ronald is a half world away, may not get a visa to the US, may not want to go to the US, and this is how things will be. She may have to visit South Africa or find a nanny who can bring Carley to visit his dad X times per year.

Wonder if the grocery store money short part was manufactured. Ronald sure filled up his cupboards. How can Tiffany not know how to cook a chicken? It's not that hard. She also has the Internet and there are millions of recipes on it. Does she buy the rotisserie ones already cooked, fried chicken in the packages or what? 

I would think she is angry how her life turned out and hopefully will one day realize she made a few bad life choices.

Ronald was an ass about changing a poopie diaper in that it is the wife's job. Uh, no, you are the father and it is your job. Maybe your mom can have a nice chat with you about her and your dad changing YOUR diapers. You are a dad, so suck it up. You don't get to choose the good parts of being a parent. He just seems more interested in Daniel. Granted, Daniel is toilet trained. Things are not going well with the both of them. Cut the loss, arrange for support and visitation.

• Love 5

Seeing everyone bouncing around the back of that RV was giving me anxiety. So I had to do a fact check. Not surprisingly, every state has different rules about buckling up.

I am a safety first kind of person - everyone buckles up all the time. Period. Giving Family Libby the benefit of the doubt, that they are at the minimum law-abiding citizens - do you think they are double/checking those laws every time they cross a state line?

Letting everyone bounce around in the back untethered must be their default.

https://www.cruiseamerica.com/rv-adventures/rv-lifestyle/rv-seat-belt-laws-in-every-us-state-canada

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

How can Tiffany not know how to cook a chicken? It's not that hard. She also has the Internet and there are millions of recipes on it. Does she buy the rotisserie ones already cooked, fried chicken in the packages or what? 

Until recently, Tiffany and her kids were living with her mother, so she probably never had to cook. (Or take care of Carly for that matter) 

• Love 8

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I am on Tiffany's side on this one. She told Ronald she was tired and wanted to sleep, but he couldn't help because he had to put the groceries away and then mop the floor. How about do both at the same time, like millions of other parents do? When you have children you sign up to multitask and change poop diapers. Sorry Ronald, but it's the truth. He seems very controlling and has a lot of anger in him. And I could see her point in the grocery store too. Was he buying things the kids would actually eat?

Libby, parents are allowed to pee. If you hadn't made such a big deal out of it Ellie wouldn't have either. You can't wrap them in bubble wrap. Kids are going to explore and get hurt. 

Angela is so mean and just a horrible person. I feel so sorry for the people around her when she starts screaming at Michael like she does. And I don't understand why they kiss her butt on pillow talk. Angela is not nice and it's not cute.

• Love 12
50 minutes ago, kirklandia said:

Giving Family Libby the benefit of the doubt, that they are at the minimum law-abiding citizens 

Their numerous rap sheets say otherwise 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
(edited)
53 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I am on Tiffany's side on this one. She told Ronald she was tired and wanted to sleep, but he couldn't help because he had to put the groceries away and then mop the floor.

Putting groceries away and mopping the floor are jobs that takes at most 15 minutes.  Barely any groceries, barely any square footage in the kitchen. 

It seems controlling to bitch and moan about him when he's actually doing something around the house.  If he was playing video games, sure, complain.  

I have a feeling if he tended to Carly, she'd be complaining that the groceries weren't put away and that the floor was wet/dirty and Carly would be crawling around in it.

Tiffany has a victim complex.  She does everything doncha know?!  

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 20
(edited)

Couldn’t resist. Maybe they didn’t tell Mike it was a costume party like on the commercial where the woman shows up for a business dinner dressed as a Medieval Times serving wench. Edited to add: right after I posted this, the TMobile commercial about “spotty coverage” came on. “Anyone want to split a turkey leg?”

E4A7EBAD-6AC1-46BA-B01F-79E5243DC31A.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I sort of understand Tiffany and her wanting a break from the being the constant Mom, putting on makeup uninterrupted is a luxury, all I ever wanted was to eat a meal while it was hot with both hands.

Tiffany is expecting Raw-nold to know exactly what needs to be done without being asked, Tiffany does not realize that Raw-nold has been living the bachelor life, no daily responsibilities of kids and their needs. 

Maybe effective communication can save their relationship, bwahahah who am I kidding?!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I sort of understand Tiffany and her wanting a break from the being the constant Mom, putting on makeup uninterrupted is a luxury, all I ever wanted was to eat a meal while it was hot with both hands.

Tiffany is expecting Raw-nold to know exactly what needs to be done without being asked, Tiffany does not realize that Raw-nold has been living the bachelor life, no daily responsibilities of kids and their needs. 

Maybe effective communication can save their relationship, bwahahah who am I kidding?!!!

I don't get the feeling she wants to really communicate; she talks at him. I doubt she really wants him to help her -- she will lose her martyr status.

I know people like her.  They get off on telling people how busy and exhausted they *always* are and they are always wronged by others that just don't work/parent as hard as they do.  Raw-nold will never be able to do enough for her.   

And she's always going to make him feel like he is not worthy of someone like her.  She will always remind him about everything she "gave up" for him.  Tiff will hold over his head that she can't trust him because of he is a recovering addict.  

I mean, the beginning of the episode, she's complaining to him while he's working on the room for Daniel.  Instead of appreciating him for that, she's already criticizing his decisions.  (And I call bullshit on the empty fridge producer trick -- haven't we seen that before?).  

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I don't get the feeling she wants to really communicate; she talks at him. I doubt she really wants him to help her -- she will lose her martyr status.

I know people like her.  They get off on telling people how busy and exhausted they *always* are and they are always wronged by others that just don't work/parent as hard as they do.  Raw-nold will never be able to do enough for her.   

And she's always going to make him feel like he is not worthy of someone like her.  She will always remind him about everything she "gave up" for him.  Tiff will hold over his head that she can't trust him because of he is a recovering addict.  

I mean, the beginning of the episode, she's complaining to him while he's working on the room for Daniel.  Instead of appreciating him for that, she's already criticizing his decisions.  (And I call bullshit on the empty fridge producer trick -- haven't we seen that before?).  

That is why I added the "who am I kidding" remark.  We all know how this relationship will go, they will torture each other endlessly, they are miserable people.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That is why I added the "who am I kidding" remark.  We all know how this relationship will go, they will torture each other endlessly, they are miserable people.

RIGHT!! 

Also, I laughed at "Raw-nold."  The way she pronounces his name drives me insane.

Also, Tiff lives near me and after all that I just said, if I ever saw her around town, I would fan girl so hard lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I hate many things about Mike (and Natalie for that matter) but what I really, really hate about him is that awful, childish, weird, shrill, whiny shriek he uses during confrontations. GAHHH my eardrums just BLEED. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Johann said:

Laughed at the preview when Mom was in their new apt (although, did I hear they didn't tell her they signed the lease?) and she said, it's small....compared to six acres....  And Julia thought, yeah, six acres I don't have to take care of...

I'd rather live in a studio than on six 6 acres of caged dogs, cloudy hot tubs and a cluttered hoarder house! 

10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She would probably give you the cold shoulder

🤣 DEAD!! Much needed laugh on a Monday!! 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Production wanted a "clueless immigrant interviews for a job" scene. (See "Andrei, trucking company"). 

and Syngin showing off his lack of bartending "skillz" 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

Angela is so mean and just a horrible person. I feel so sorry for the people around her when she starts screaming at Michael like she does. And I don't understand why they kiss her butt on pillow talk. Angela is not nice and it's not cute.

I think that if you are on Pillow Talk, there is always a chance that you may end up on another TLC 90 Days show. Those shows have Tell Alls and there would always be a chance that Angela might show up at it (since it seems she is here to stay, no matter what!) I think it is fear of that exact circumstance that makes the talkers kiss her butt! We have all seen the bully wacko she is.

• Love 2

Kind of hard to start out with a two year old's poopy diapers. Most fathers get to change small babies and then graduate to the large mess and smell a two year child eating regular food can make in their diaper. Also he isn't around small children all that much I imagine and really can not be expected to know exactly what to do instantly. He needs a chance to grow into the job. Guess he needs to ask Daniel's advice, as I bet that small boy does most of the child care at home. Poopy diapers and all.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Kind of hard to start out with a two year old's poopy diapers. Most fathers get to change small babies and then graduate to the large mess and smell a two year child eating regular food can make in their diaper. Also he isn't around small children all that much I imagine and really can not be expected to know exactly what to do instantly. He needs a chance to grow into the job. Guess he needs to ask Daniel's advice, as I bet that small boy does most of the child care at home. Poopy diapers and all.

Guarantee you that Daniel also gets to hear about how exhausted she is, how she has to do everything all the time and never has a break.  She can't even put on makeup my God even though she always has the most perfectly applied makeup on 24/7.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

is it even physically possible to fall backwards while going UP the stairs? 

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

For a toddler, yes, easily.

That little blocky head probably throws things off kilter too

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

RIGHT!! 

Also, I laughed at "Raw-nold."  The way she pronounces his name drives me insane.

Also, Tiff lives near me and after all that I just said, if I ever saw her around town, I would fan girl so hard lol.

All I have to do is jump on 70 and I can fan girl with you, I fan girled with Tanya in Conn. at a restaurant where she waits tables, the lunchtime margarita did not help filter me, lol.

We both know that Tiff could have found herself a man with a prison record and an addiction in Frederick.

41 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Guarantee you that Daniel also gets to hear about how exhausted she is, how she has to do everything all the time and never has a break.  She can't even put on makeup my God even though she always has the most perfectly applied makeup on 24/7.

So she has flawless makeup, where is she going with a flawless face anyway? Does she have a job?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All I have to do is jump on 70 and I can fan girl with you, I fan girled with Tanya in Conn. at a restaurant where she waits tables, the lunchtime margarita did not help filter me, lol.

We both know that Tiff could have found herself a man with a prison record and an addiction in Frederick.

So she has flawless makeup, where is she going with a flawless face anyway? Does she have a job?

OMG, I love you.  We need to start stalking!

And hell yeah she could've easily found all that right here!

Her makeup truly is flawless.  She's a beautiful girl!  I wonder if she does bridal makeup for a living?  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Every time I am in downtown Frederick I am all eyes for her, as I wander thru the shops and my radar is on, beep, beep, beep....

I was looking for Nicole (of Nicole and Azan) when I was in Bradenton, Florida........ :)

• LOL 3

Is Julia really as stupid as she pretends to be? She has to know Brandon doesn't make enough money to pay for an $1,800 a month apartment plus utilities, groceries, car payment, insurance, new furniture........ she needs to stop acting like a spoiled little bitch. 

Tiffany, can she whine and complain any more? She looked really annoyed that she's a mom this episode. Should have thought about that before not using any birth control. Now she's stuck all by herself for the second time with a loser. Why didn't she just put the baby down for a nap instead of pouting. Grow up, lady. 

Natalie. Call it what it is. You want a nose job and that's why insurance may not cover it. 

Mikull don't you dare apologize to Angela. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I was looking for Nicole (of Nicole and Azan) when I was in Bradenton, Florida........ :)

I have to renew my drivers license this November, I am planning to go to the MVA where Mark works, Mark as in Nikki and.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

It screamed "I never had to learn any choreography."

Thanks a lot Julia for that nice little spectacle with your high heels on no less.  And there I was on the couch in my raggy old bathrobe with bunny slippers on.  Lovely.

• LOL 4
34 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Is Julia really as stupid as she pretends to be? She has to know Brandon doesn't make enough money to pay for an $1,800 a month apartment plus utilities, groceries, car payment, insurance, new furniture........ she needs to stop acting like a spoiled little bitch. 

Tiffany, can she whine and complain any more? She looked really annoyed that she's a mom this episode. Should have thought about that before not using any birth control. Now she's stuck all by herself for the second time with a loser. Why didn't she just put the baby down for a nap instead of pouting. Grow up, lady. 

Natalie. Call it what it is. You want a nose job and that's why insurance may not cover it. 

Mikull don't you dare apologize to Angela. 

Natalie’s boobs get bigger by the week and Mike gets more stupid by the week.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1