Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
greekmom

S06.E10: Shadows of Doubt

Recommended Posts

Quote

Angela contemplates divorce; Brandon and Julia attempt to fly the nest; Tiffany confronts Ronald over his parenting; Yara starts a new chapter; a misstep by Andrei causes Elizabeth to panic; Natalie makes a big decision without Mike. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Nobody watched the preview?  What the hell did Ronald do to the floor in Muh Boy's cell?  Did he paint it and then put cardboard on it before it was dry, so now the cardboard is glued down?  And he did all this remodeling day before they were arriving, instead of going to the store to buy food to put in the refrigerator, to pad out the six eggs, hot sauce, and one beer?

He's reminding me of the Mary Tyler Moore episode with the feeb, who couldn't do anything right.  I'm thinking Ronald's addiction issues are the least of his problems.  And while I object to Tiffany having Daniel calling Ronald "dad," I'm imagining the relief he's going to feel when he fully realizes that he shares no genetic material with that feeb. 

 

  • Like 21
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Nobody watched the preview?  What the hell did Ronald do to the floor in Muh Boy's cell?  Did he paint it and then put cardboard on it before it was dry, so now the cardboard is glued down?  And he did all this remodeling day before they were arriving, instead of going to the store to buy food to put in the refrigerator, to pad out the six eggs, hot sauce, and one beer?

He's reminding me of the Mary Tyler Moore episode with the feeb, who couldn't do anything right.  I'm thinking Ronald's addiction issues are the least of his problems.  And while I object to Tiffany having Daniel calling Ronald "dad," I'm imagining the relief he's going to feel when he fully realizes that he shares no genetic material with that feeb. 

 

No money = no food.  He is pathetic.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Even with all the Libby family bs.. AaNdreiiii is is just beyond sexy.-sorry hubby!

The way he handles himself for the MOST part is also very attractive. I may have a crush. Something positive in this bizarre season full of mental patients 

 

  • Like 20
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, RedLA said:

No money = no food.  He is pathetic.

But he was only about $50 short on a basket that was a couple hundred dollars or maybe more.  So he had some money, and he had money to buy paint and drywall (although I wouldn't be surprised if that was free paint because who would choose that dark blue for a windowless tiny room?). 

And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if his not having enough money to pay the entire bill at the store was somewhat producer driven.  But I fear all his other decisions are not.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

35 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

who would choose that dark blue for a windowless tiny room?

An idiot? Who also doesn't give a shit?

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kid said:

Does Tiffany ever stop complaining???  Pack up your stuff, get the kids, come home and get a divorce.  He is who he is and he is not going to change.  So, cut your losses before Daniel gets even more hurt.

No, Tiffany of the Cold Shoulders never stops whining about anything.      I'm wondering if that 'bedroom' for Daniel was actually used as a garage, and the cardboard floor is covering oil marks?  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Ronald’s mom should have insisted a stop at the store to get a few things. What if Tiffany and the kids were hungry after their long flight? Surely some bread and buns, lunch meat (and not the pink baloney), bananas, grapes, ice cream for the kids, packaged salad. Even a bag of chips. Six eggs and some hot sauce is beyond sad.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I know Yara & The Move (like a 60's folk group) will be a hot topic of convo when the whole episode airs, so I'm just going to jump right in and start now...

I do not believe that Yara truly sat there the whole time. I think that's something that lasted 10 minutes in real time and Sharp was able to spread it out. Yara's role is "the Princess." They're going to show shit that backs up the narrative. Grandma and Mom were laughing and genuinely seem to like her. It's even more obvious off the show. 

If Ronald had started painting from the back of the room then the cardboard wouldn't have been a problem. During #moneygate he DID actually say that he had the money, he's just brought the wrong credit card, but Tiffany plowed right over that and didn't react. 

Tiffany wasn't wrong about the food, but she's also whiney and bitch so it's really hard for me to take her side.

Libby is constantly stirring the pot with Andrei. If you don't want your family to dog him then how about not talking shit to him in front of them? 

Was Julia's dancing supposed to be good? Honest question because I couldn't tell. She was basically just rolling her hips the whole time. 

 

  • Like 22
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I watched early on D+. Tiffany needs to just break up with Ronald. All she does is complain. I get that he would be exhausting but I’d be tired of bitching about everything if I were her. Geez. I was dying that Ronald apparently put cardboard down on wet paint to walk over it and didn’t realize it would stick to the floor. He has no business with 2 kids - he can barely handle simple tasks. That poor little girl though. I have a feeling this ends with her never seeing her Dad in the future. 
 

I don’t know what to think about Julia’s dancing either. Im more of a yoga person but I can’t imagine they teach workout dance classes in stripper heels. That apartment they looked at was really expensive for rural VA. I live in a major city and my mortgage isn’t even near $1800. They should be able to get a little starter home for a decent price in that area. 
 

I hope this isn’t just a storyline for Big Ange and Michael because I think this going to take a dark turn if he ever gets to Georgia. She’s so abusive. 

Edited by Ladystardust
  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

I watched early on D+. Tiffany needs to just break up with Ronald. All she does is complain. I get that he would be exhausting but I’d be tired of bitching about everything if I were her. Geez. I was dying that Ronald apparently put cardboard down on wet paint to walk over it and didn’t realize it would stick to the floor. He has no business with 2 kids - he can barely handle simple tasks. That poor little girl though. I have a feeling this ends with her never seeing her Dad in the future. 
 

I don’t know what to think about Julia’s dancing either. Im more of a yoga person but I can’t imagine they teach workout dance classes in stripper heels. That apartment they looked at was really expensive for rural VA. I live in a major city and my mortgage isn’t even near $1800. They should be able to get a little starter home for a decent price in that area. 
 

I hope this isn’t just a storyline for Big Ange and Michael because I think this going to take a dark turn if he ever gets to Georgia. She’s so abusive. 

The best part of Julia putting on those heels and dancing was the look on the other guy's face. And then him trying to explain to her that she couldn't just dance, that she also had to break it down. 

There are definitely apartments and houses near Julia and Brandon for less than $1800. Petersburg, the nearest town, has several reasonable complexes with an average cost of $800-900 for a 1 bedroom. You can find 2 bedrooms for far less than $1500. Here's an example: https://www.rohoicwood.com/Floor-plans.aspx

Can we hook Michael up with Danielle? 

Mike and Natalie are toxic. If the footage of #Hookergate exists at all then we'll never see it. TLC gets more mileage out of making us wonder. 

 

Edited by mamadrama · Reason: Heels, not hills. F'ing autocorrect.
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Fyi: Ronald and Tiffany spent 3661 RAND which converts to $258 USD.

Just, you know, if you're nosy like me.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 6

Share this post


Link to post

Tiffany AND Ronald are kids, two very young and immature adults. Baby Carley was hot, overtired and needed some baby Tylenol,  a hot tubby, food, and a long nap to sleep off that travel. Muh Boy defending "Dad" while Tiffany berated him was so sad,  was intervening to keep their peace. These adults needs to STAWP IT now. Poor kids. I couldn't stand it. Ronald wanted affirmation, Tiffany doesn't want love she just wants a 2 parent home fantasy without the work and the kids are last . Adult needs first.

The only bright spot was how in love Yara is with her baby it is nice to see. She is a great mom. Gwen's husband works away like Jovi and that makes Gwen a great ally. She gets it.

Angela is meaner. I wonder if she drinks. Golly I hope Mykul meets another nice American girl and gets to come here. 

  • Like 18
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Catastrophizing said:

Even with all the Libby family bs.. AaNdreiiii is is just beyond sexy.-sorry hubby!

The way he handles himself for the MOST part is also very attractive. I may have a crush. Something positive in this bizarre season full of mental patients 

 

And the way he rolls the r's? Girrrrrrrrl!!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

The best part of Julia putting on those hills and dancing was the look on the other guy's face. And then him trying to explain to her that she couldn't just dance, that she also had to break it down. 

There are definitely apartments and houses near Julia and Brandon for less than $1800. Petersburg, the nearest town, has several reasonable complexes with an average cost of $800-900 for a 1 bedroom. You can find 2 bedrooms for far less than $1500. Here's an example: https://www.rohoicwood.com/Floor-plans.aspx

Can we hook Michael up with Danielle? 

Mike and Natalie are toxic. If the footage of #Hookergate exists at all then we'll never see it. TLC gets more mileage out of making us wonder. 

 

The guy’s face when Julia changed shoes was amazing. 
 

Thanks for the info on housing in that area. I grew up across the border in Petersburg WEST Virginia and we used to get wrong phone calls for the high school in Pburg VA when I was a school front office aide as a senior. That’s the extent of my knowledge of that area (lol) but I didn’t think it was that expensive of an area. And I would live in a studio apt to get away from Brandon’s parents. They don’t have kids - I lived in a 650 sq foot 1 bedroom for the first several years of my marriage. 

 

 

Edited by Ladystardust · Reason: Spelling
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I would live in a studio apt to get away from Brandon’s parents.

I would live in my car to get away from Brandon's parents.

I watched the whole thing on Friday on D+ and I am just getting around now to addressing it.  Why is it called Happily Ever After when no one is happy?

Julia, you are in a gym.  High heels?  Really?  Just what is she doing, go go dancing at a gym?  Is she teaching aerobics in heels?  

Tiff - go home.  You are miserable, Carly was tired and miserable, poor Daniel was stuck in the middle of scraping cardboard off a floor (not sure how that happened) of a windowless escape room.  I am a planner and a budgeter, so to see Tiff and Ronald just tossing groceries in, willy nilly, with no list nor plan, was hard to watch.  

Angela, with her skulls face mask, looked even more menacing, but then again she was not yelling this time.  Yet.

Yara and The Move:  We all know Sharp was paying for movers (heck Jovi offered to pay for movers) but if I showed up to help someone move and NOTHING was done, I would leave.

Family Libby:  I mute them so I can't really address them too much.  They are all angling for their own spin off and I can't take any of the sister's voices.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Catastrophizing said:

Even with all the Libby family bs.. AaNdreiiii is is just beyond sexy.-sorry hubby!

The way he handles himself for the MOST part is also very attractive. I may have a crush. Something positive in this bizarre season full of mental patients 

 

The latest IG post of him dancing with Libby had me seeing it...

I WISH they'd do more of that than the fighting bullshit we get every week. 

Julia is a former bodybuilder who won actual awards. She should get her training certification. Or else go in with Danielle and start her own pole dancing workout business. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

And the most important part of the episode: 

Tiffany doesn't know how to cook a chicken. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 13
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

And the most important part of the episode: 

Tiffany doesn't know how to cook a chicken. 

Many people just buy a rotisserie one from the store.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Many people just buy a rotisserie one from the store.

I agree, but as I said earlier, I am a budget grocery shopper and I can make a whole fryer in my pressure cooker (stuff it with garlic, lemon, onions and lemons - learned this in 90 Day Foodie, lol) for a fraction of the rotisserie.  Plus chicken is NOT that hard, Tiffany! YOU CAN DO THIS! I have, on occasion, picked one of those up  - YUMMY!

 

2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Julia is a former bodybuilder who won actual awards. She should get her training certification. Or else go in with Danielle and start her own pole dancing workout business. 

I did not know that!  "In US, we all need certified.  Certified this, certified THAT!"  Yes, Julia, that is how we keep people safe and secure - to know your trainer knows what he or she is doing!

Tiffany may win an award for outwhining Yara on this one.  Tiffany made a classic error that MANY moms do:  Beg, cry, plead for help but will not specify what she wants.  "Ronald, you need to HELP!" when she could/should be saying:  "Ronald, please put the broom down and take Carly from me.  Please soothe her - offer some juice and a cracker while I start dinner."

Upside:  There is no Asuelo nor Kalani so we don't have to listen to him talk about his boo boo or butt butt or whatever he thinks is sexy talk for sex or his body parts.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Many people just buy a rotisserie one from the store.

There aren't any around here that sell rotisseries, but many people also know how to turn to Google if they don't know how to cook something. All you literally have to do is slap some spices on it, and butter if you wish, and stick that fucker in the oven. 

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

There aren't any around here that sell rotisseries, but many people also know how to turn to Google if they don't know how to cook something. All you literally have to do is slap some spices on it, and butter if you wish, and stick that fucker in the oven. 

Or your pressure cooker!!  I am an Aldi fan and sadly, no deli or bakery there.   Good for my waistline and checkbook!!!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree, but as I said earlier, I am a budget grocery shopper and I can make a whole fryer in my pressure cooker (stuff it with garlic, lemon, onions and lemons - learned this in 90 Day Foodie, lol) for a fraction of the rotisserie.  Plus chicken is NOT that hard, Tiffany! YOU CAN DO THIS! I have, on occasion, picked one of those up  - YUMMY!

 

I did not know that!  "In US, we all need certified.  Certified this, certified THAT!"  Yes, Julia, that is how we keep people safe and secure - to know your trainer knows what he or she is doing!

In her own way I think Tiffany is just as useless as Ronald. She of the cold shoulders is also a professional martyr. As my nana would say "Get down off the cross, someone needs the wood."

Julia's bodybuilding pictures are actually kind of incredible. And from what I remember from Sasha, even Russian trainers have to be certified. Then again, we're talking about someone who actually finds Brandon sexy enough to sleep with so...

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Or your pressure cooker!!  I am an Aldi fan and sadly, no deli or bakery there.   Good for my waistline and checkbook!!!  

Yep, it's literally one of the most forgiving meats to cook. As long as you cook it through and don't let it dry out. With a fryer you don't have to marinate it, sear it, etc. 

It looked like random things in their cart, but it still looked better than Mommy Mike's Thanksgiving extravaganza. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

There aren't any around here that sell rotisseries, but many people also know how to turn to Google if they don't know how to cook something. All you literally have to do is slap some spices on it, and butter if you wish, and stick that fucker in the oven. 

Depending on the size, an average one roasts in 1.5 to two hours.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

There aren't any around here that sell rotisseries, but many people also know how to turn to Google if they don't know how to cook something. All you literally have to do is slap some spices on it, and butter if you wish, and stick that fucker in the oven. 

Some are a loss leader in stores here. Not on sale, an average frying chicken can be $12-15 raw. On sale, $5-7. You can get a fully cooked one from $8-10. I might buy one or two a year pre-cooked.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Some are a loss leader in stores here. Not on sale, an average frying chicken can be $12-15 raw. On sale, $5-7. You can get a fully cooked one from $8-10. I might buy one or two a year pre-cooked.

Which is why Aldi does not sell deli or bakery items, at least not in the US.  

 

2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Yep, it's literally one of the most forgiving meats to cook. As long as you cook it through and don't let it dry out. With a fryer you don't have to marinate it, sear it, etc. 

I agree!  It is so moist and yummy - never dried out.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Which is why Aldi does not sell deli or bakery items, at least not in the US.  

 

I agree!  It is so moist and yummy - never dried out.

Well, shit. Now I want chicken. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Mike and Natalie are toxic. If the footage of #Hookergate exists at all then we'll never see it. TLC gets more mileage out of making us wonder. 

 

I KNEW IT!!! Even the Reality Gays, Cray Cray and Frauded were all defending Trish the bitch and I am like there has to be stuff that wasn't shown and they are saving it for the Tell All.

5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

And the most important part of the episode: 

Tiffany doesn't know how to cook a chicken. 

Chicken isn't hard but you can over cook it.

3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

There aren't any around here that sell rotisseries, but many people also know how to turn to Google if they don't know how to cook something. All you literally have to do is slap some spices on it, and butter if you wish, and stick that fucker in the oven. 

You could also put  it in the air fryer.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

In her own way I think Tiffany is just as useless as Ronald. She of the cold shoulders is also a professional martyr. As my nana would say "Get down off the cross, someone needs the wood."

Love your nana!!!🤣🤣🤣

And, so true!!!!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/26/2021 at 10:02 PM, mamadrama said:

I know Yara & The Move (like a 60's folk group) will be a hot topic of convo when the whole episode airs, so I'm just going to jump right in and start now...

I do not believe that Yara truly sat there the whole time. I think that's something that lasted 10 minutes in real time and Sharp was able to spread it out. Yara's role is "the Princess." They're going to show shit that backs up the narrative. Grandma and Mom were laughing and genuinely seem to like her. It's even more obvious off the show. 

If Ronald had started painting from the back of the room then the cardboard wouldn't have been a problem. During #moneygate he DID actually say that he had the money, he's just brought the wrong credit card, but Tiffany plowed right over that and didn't react. 

Tiffany wasn't wrong about the food, but she's also whiney and bitch so it's really hard for me to take her side.

Libby is constantly stirring the pot with Andrei. If you don't want your family to dog him then how about not talking shit to him in front of them? 

Was Julia's dancing supposed to be good? Honest question because I couldn't tell. She was basically just rolling her hips the whole time. 

 

Julia went for an interview in a gym where they teach classes for movement, dance, etc.  I think she probably worked in a strip club in Russia and got mixed up about what the job was about.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Oh these girls.  Julia, Yara and Tiffany especially.  All they do is complain about everything.  I’m so glad my husband was watching.  He has the life of Reilly.  Spoiled !!!

Mike is an asshole.  For once, I agree with Natalie.  Doctors offices call you with the date .. you don’t pick the date for surgery .. they tell you.

Does Yara ever put the baby in the crib or seat?  Or just hold her all day?  She doesn’t know how good she had it with Gwen.  Wish I had a Mother in law like her.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

There aren't any around here that sell rotisseries, but many people also know how to turn to Google if they don't know how to cook something. All you literally have to do is slap some spices on it, and butter if you wish, and stick that fucker in the oven. 

I bought this chicken marked "Seasoned", thinking it was a bird that came pre-spiced and what not.  Turns out "seasoned" meant it was just an old fucker!  LOL

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 19
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Julia went for an interview in a gym where they teach classes for movement, dance, etc.  I think she probably worked in a strip club in Russia and got mixed up about what the job was about.

She was a go go dancer. It's different from stripping and we don't really have the equivalent in the US. They basically hire hot women who can seriously dance to work the floor in the nightclub or they might have them standing on a pedestal. Their job is to get everyone else to dance. They're more or less there for motivation. 

But yeah, totally different kind of dance for a gym that's probably looking for Zumba. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I watched the whole thing on Friday on D+ and I am just getting around now to addressing it.  Why is it called Happily Ever After when no one is happy?

Well...you see...the actual title of the program is:

"90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?"

What you said is precisely why the name of the program ends with a question mark!

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I would bet good money that Elizabeth caused Ellie to almost fall backwards. When she saw her crawling up the stairs, she screamed her name and it startled her. 

I noticed that Tiffany only wanted Ronald’s help when he was doing something. When he was putting away the food, she needed him to watch Carly so that she could take a nap. She saw him making a sandwich and insisted that he change the baby’s diaper, now.  I don't particular care for Ronald, so I hate feeling sorry for him.

If Yara intended to live in Paris or Amsterdam, wonder how she ended up with an American. I have a feeling she tried to get a man from one of those cities but didn’t have any luck. 

  • Like 22
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tiffany, shut up.  All you do is complain.  He should send her home but sadly he would never see those kids again. Tiffany is very selfish.

Yara not helping pack her crap was beyond unbelievable.   She is also a selfish bitch.  I guess she forgets Jovi has to sign the lease as he is the breadwinner. 

Julia wearing heels for her dance interview was proof of her job prior to nabbing an american guy.  

Thank God Asuelu and Kalani weren't on this week. I can barely watch him speak baby talk anymore. 

  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I noticed that Tiffany only wanted Ronald’s help when he was doing something. When he was putting away the food, she needed him to watch Carly so that she could take a nap. She saw him making a sandwich and insisted that he change the baby’s diaper, now.  I don't particular care for Ronald, so I hate feeling sorry for him.

There's nothing Tiffany could say or do to make me feel sorry for Ronald now.

Usually I give the foreigners a lot of leeway because English is a second language for them, and so when they say something that normally would activate my spidey sense I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt and think maybe they're just using the wrong words to express themselves.

But when Ronald was working on the apartment with his friend before Tiffany arrived and said if Tiffany decided she wanted to go back to the U.S. he was going to force her to stay and that leaving wasn't an option all I could see was red flags covering every square inch of wall space in that apartment.

That scared the hell out of me.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Fyi: Ronald and Tiffany spent 3661 RAND which converts to $258 USD.

Just, you know, if you're nosy like me.

He did not forget to stock the fridge. He waited for Tiffany to get there so he could afford to stock up for the whole month, not just the two weeks they'll be with him. He thinks he's slick lol!

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

13 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

He did not forget to stock the fridge. He waited for Tiffany to get there so he could afford to stock up for the whole month, not just the two weeks they'll be with him. He thinks he's slick lol!

The problem is, that fridge is so tiny there is only enough room to store about a quarter of what they bought.  Are they going to bury the rest in the ground like people used to do in the old days before refrigeration?

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think I can handle another "off the shoulder" top on Tiffany (or Angela for that matter).

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

OMG! Somebody rescue me! Tiffany's ranting is making me want to slit my wrists. How does Ronald bear it? Never thought I'd be saying this, but "Free Ronald!" Looks like she only went there to find an excuse to nag herself right out of her marriage. Put the tired baby to bed, idiot!

More garbage from the Potthasts - zzzz.

Yara only packed her makeup bag, lol.

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

The whining on all of these terrible people.

I can't pick between who I dislike more between Ronald and Tiffany.  Tiffany is a whiny person who has made the choices in her life to get her to this spot, yet takes no responsibilities for her part in her consequences.  Ronald is an entitled overgrown child with weird masculinity issues and is an asshole (lower-middle class white South African born in the 80s has some connotations to me around his entitlement). Neither honesty seem selfless enough for children.  I am very uncomfortable when ppl fight in front of kids or when they are holding them.  If Tiffany is tired, I can't imagine that how those kids must feel too.  The scene at the store was terrible.  She was bitching him out the entire time, and he was being a dick.  It is the normal flow of their relationship. The chicken was ridiculous.  As of you all pointed out, a whole chicken is forgiving and can be cooked in a variety of ways and methods.  Also an option? Breaking it down and storing the pieces to be made.  Some fats (butter, oil), some spices, some acidity for brightness.  You can bake it, airfry it, pressure it, dutch oven.  And yet these weirdos struggle...it's like a metaphor for their whole lives.  The diaper convo was nonsense too...bro, it's your daughter...change the diaper...jesus, why is he so weird?!

Mike and Natalie are similar.  I can't even look at them after the rat thing last week...I'm still grossed out with it crawling all over her and the toaster.  Mike is a dick, no question.  But, Natalie is so weird all the time.  Why would she hide the surgery date?  How is she planning to pay for the medical procedure she won't tell him about?  What a marriage.  That's your husband...have a conversation. She also is terrible in a fight b/c I think she misunderstand and also picks the most pedantic thing to use as a weapon.  I am still amused at Mike's voice getting high pitched when he yells.  Hilarious!  Natalie is zero to 100...either she's overly fake batting her eyelashes (see when Mike brought the flowers), or she's VERY aggressive and yells.  These two also don't let anything resolve in a way that is productive.  The hooker thing will come back up.  I guarantee it b/c they didn't resolve shit. 

Julia and Brandon looking like weird beatniks or Sprockets made me laugh a lot.  Of course, the apartment Julia wants it too big and expensive, and of course she gets pissy b/c he didn't sign paperwork that moment.  She seems very flighty.  $800 seemed like too much in the car, but $1800 was fine?  So she was a cage dancer at a club or something?  The girl can move, but unless that gym offers those sexy heel dance classes, I don't know if she is a good fit.  Again, she gets pissed she needs safety certifications...dude, that's about safety.  The gym manager/owner seemed like a sport.

I actually have a take on Yara - I think she actually has a good relationship with Jovi's family.  When they were showing video while the the v/o, you can see some of the warmth and smiles she exchanges with Gwen and Jovi's grandma.  Also, I love Jovi's sassy Cajun grandma.  I agree with some of you that her edit is about princess Yara, but I think her humor is wrapped up in taking a piss out of being sarcastic and bossy. I think that may be the Eastern European thing b/c I can see glimpses of that in Julia and Andreeiii too. When she said she only packed her make up bag, that seemed like a little joke. It's challenging b/c she knew this was Jovi's job, and that nice apartment in the suburbs and the luxury of movers is being paid for by him being away and make that paper. With her having the Rona and having the baby, I can see her regret that he is gone.  I don't blame her from moving out of NOLA if she feels more secure, but you know Jovi is about the NOLA life, so that's the set up for the conflict. 

Tampa Trash in an RV.  What could go wrong?!  Based on Jen's reaction when they were getting back into the RV where I think she was gently telling Libby that the child probably freaked out when Libby had a big reaction, I think that's exactly what happened.  The adults well outnumber the kids.  How come one of them couldn't have been watching Ellie while her parents were busy?  Cmon, don't drop the ball when you didn't bring a baby gate or anything.  I don't like how Elizabeth and Andreeiiii talk to each other in front of their daughter, Libby's family, God, and everyone else.  The argument with Becky (god, I'm learning their names...ew) and Andrei was so stupid and dramatic.  Again, the kids are there.  Can you all not?

So are the goofballs are trying to get Michael killed by the redneck banshee?  They made some good points wrapped up in cultural toxic masculinity.  I died when the one said "I don't know how you find her attractive"...Angela is going to get her ass on a plane and go burn them all alive.  Angela is the absolute worst.  She realizes she doesn't own Michael, right?  She lives her life independently of him, and she gets mad with the idea that he might too?  Maybe Michael is cheating...totally possible, but Angela expects him to kowtow, grovel, be a pillar of strength, and totally worship her with little to no respect given to Michael. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:She was a go go dancer. It's different from stripping and we don't really have the equivalent in the US. They basically hire hot women who can seriously dance to work the floor in the nightclub or they might have them standing on a pedestal. Their job is to get everyone else to dance. They're more or less there for motivation. 

But yeah, totally different kind of dance for a gym that's probably looking for Zumba. 

Julia could have spent a few minutes looking up classes taught at that gym. There is a market for pole and other dancing. She does need certification for the gym’s insurance.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

.

I actually have a take on Yara - I think she actually has a good relationship with Jovi's family.  When they were showing video while the the v/o, you can see some of the warmth and smiles she exchanges with Gwen and Jovi's grandma.  Also, I love Jovi's sassy Cajun grandma.  I agree with some of you that her edit is about princess Yara, but I think her humor is wrapped up in taking a piss out of being sarcastic and bossy. I think that may be the Eastern European thing b/c I can see glimpses of that in Julia and Andreeiii too. When she said she only packed her make up bag, that seemed like a little joke. It's challenging b/c she knew this was Jovi's job, and that nice apartment in the suburbs and the luxury of movers is being paid for by him being away and make that paper. With her having the Rona and having the baby, I can see her regret that he is gone.  I don't blame her from moving out of NOLA if she feels more secure, but you know Jovi is about the NOLA life, so that's the set up for the conflict. 

 

The Yara drama is totally made up. She and Jovi's family have a good, healthy relationship and teasing and bickering is just how they get along. His mother and grandmother love her. I think the whole couch scene lasted all of 10 minutes. I love her social media videos with Gwen and I'd watch a show of them being roommates. 

Yara has no storyline without Jovi there so "Princess Yara" it is. If she were really the prima donna that the show makes it seem then Gwen would have a far different attitude.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Buying groceries and seeing how expensive they are; looking at how ridiculous rent is on a apartment. These are things I do in my daily life don't need to watch y'all do it. This season really is dragging to me. But here i am still watching so what does that say about me!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size