Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

The current tall DCC reminds me of poor TCC Lindsay, who stood out so much. Lots of shorties on the team that year. Tess had been the tallest for a while, and IIRC she’s 5’9”. 

I’m 6’0” so unreasonably pleased about the tall additions. 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

I don’t know if it’s just that her kicks are so good but the other seem very low to me. 

Found this picture on Twitter.

7060CEC6-EC88-4251-9D1D-5207637AD3B1.jpeg

They all look so young! I can't wait to see them really flourish, it's my favorite part of every girls DCC journey... They come out looking like full grown, well-rounded women. Kat looks like a peaceful little fairy here lol.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Taylor is 5’11”. I guess Jada is around 6’1” and Madeline S is around 6’2”? 

Jada and Taylor split the 50 yard line they are both about 5’11” Madeline is much shorter. She just appears taller because of the angle the photo was taken

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
18 hours ago, DCC93 said:

Well y'all... Here's what I've found so far for today. Kat stood out here! I think she looks great! Ashlee...... I'm obsessed, such a queen. Can you tell I'm bored? Lmao!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTLD-IIrjK7/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTKm709HyGd/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTLX6Bxj4-9/?utm_medium=copy_link

I agree with you on both Kat and Ashlee!!  I personally love both!! 

Rachel just bores the living hell out of me, I could care less at this point how pretty she is~ she's terrified she's going to get a hair out of place and maybe sweat? Just to watch Ashlee and what a dynamic dancer and how beautiful her body language is when she dances ~ IMO, she deserves Rachel's spot!!   I do love Gina being the other half of the point !!!   

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

Maddie definitely was in the opening, but not in the sidelines.  Not going to say who sat out Thunder.  Maybe Dr. M will share that.

Are you able to confirm if the rookie is okay and if this was a one off?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kamal said:

Jayln is in a very noticeable placement. She's in the middle of the 5th row so pretty far back but more noticeable than most girls in front of her because of the choreography. 

She looks fantastic. I’d love her to be further up in formation but she really pops as center of 2nd wave of choreography so maybe it’s actually great placement for her. Go Jalyn!

• Love 5

As far as rookie heights, it looks like these girls are on the shorter side: Tyra, Kaydianna, Amber, Christina, Kleine, and Lea. On the taller side: Jensen, Megan, Rebecca, Tori, Madeline. Idk about Ashlinn and Kelee.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Wow! They could all be Rockettes at those heights. You don't really get a sense of how tall or short the girls are on the show unless attention is called to their height.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Why are the All Stars doing plaza performances each game day when the entire team is there... 

they’ve usually only performed when the team or show group isn’t available. 

They perform on one side of the stadium the current preform on the other side 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:
9 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Wow! They could all be Rockettes at those heights.

Not to be picky, but that's too tall. Rockettes must be 5'6"-5"10.5"

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

I don’t know if it’s just that her kicks are so good but the other seem very low to me. 

Don't kill me all you Kat lovers but.....Kat's feet are too far apart.  She is too far back.  And her arms akimbo pose is not pretty.  This is our new show group member?  I think she is hilarious.  But this is not a good image for her.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, Opine said:

Don't kill me all you Kat lovers but.....Kat's feet are too far apart.  She is too far back.  And her arms akimbo pose is not pretty.  This is our new show group member?  I think she is hilarious.  But this is not a good image for her.....

I thought it was a bad, unflattering photo of the whole line except Jada. Angle is definitely weird. 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Opine said:

She doesn’t seem that technically trained to my inexperienced eyes. Just rewatched her rookie season and damn…that solo was disastrous. How she got a pass into TC with that is literally beyond me. In camp she seemed one of the weaker dancers as well. But…. She sells it…every single time. Which is proper showmanship, just like Kashara. I have to give her credits for that.

I’m probably one of the few who is not a Kat-fan. She can be really fun to watch dance-wise but when she talks she reminds me of Victoria (Kash’s comment; Did you hear what you were saying?) And then there are those wigs….please use your natural hair or invest in good ones! They’re just so ill-fitting.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Right they did audition this season !! Claire d moved on and made the stars ice girls 

I was actually hoping these two will make training camp because I felt I got to know them through Ellie and Dani and Alanna (Cassie) and Claire W (Claire d) instagrams

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Kamal said:

I was actually hoping these two will make training camp because I felt I got to know them through Ellie and Dani and Alanna (Cassie) and Claire W (Claire d) instagrams

I can’t wait to follow Claire d journey as a stars ice girl 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

Who is the stunning blond in front?  She’s hanging out the back of her shorts, reminiscent of Hannah!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I really like Gina and Lexie  but they have been game girls in past seasons.  There are 36 girls on the team with 23 vets   Why can’t game girl be a one and  done honor.  I adore Rachel W but will it be her or Carolyn next.  How about Madeline M and Taylor beautiful girls who haven’t gotten show group or leadership.  Ashlee. Anyone but the same girls over and over 
who picks game girl?  I don’t believe it should ever be a rookie but for Pete’s sake give other ladies a thrill. 

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

I really like Gina and Lexie  but they have been game girls in past seasons.  There are 36 girls on the team with 23 vets   Why can’t game girl be a one and  done honor.  I adore Rachel W but will it be her or Carolyn next.  How about Madeline M and Taylor beautiful girls who haven’t gotten show group or leadership.  Ashlee. Anyone but the same girls over and over 
who picks game girl?  I don’t believe it should ever be a rookie but for Pete’s sake give other ladies a thrill. 

I wholeheartedly agree with this, however, at this point it's all marketing. Even the fans who aren't super hardcore know Gina and Lexie and Rachel W because they've been up front for years. Taylor and Madeline M and Chandi and such (all of whom absolutely deserve that honor in my eyes) aren't as well known outside of those who watch the show and really pay attention. Which is disappointing, but just the way it is.

• Love 7

This is interesting.

Not to raise hate to Alora-Rose but her taking sides for the anti vaccine might mean she was the vet who quit because of the vaccination policy.

S__4612128.jpg

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kamal said:

This is interesting.

Not to raise hate to Alora-Rose but her taking sides for the anti vaccine might mean she was the vet who quit because of the vaccination policy.

S__4612128.jpg

It was Amanda actually 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It was Amanda actually 

Oh shoot was it confirmed? I guess it was since I always thought it was Amanda until I saw this post.

Edited by Kamal
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Oh shoot was it confirmed? I guess it was since I always thought it was Amanda until I saw this post.

So many other teams I’ve seen on ig story’s and such of their game days They are putting their girls or guys that aren’t back we’re they cheered last season Atlanta falcons has like 15 

• LOL 1

But it would've been very interesting if it were Alora-Rose who did not want to follow the vaccination policy and not Amanda. (emphasis on it not being Amanda)

Alora-Rose was given a farewell by a lot of the current DCC so she's in great terms with her teammates. Contrast to that we haven't seen anything from Amanda. No pictures from social media. We didn't even know if she was going to re-audition until pretty late.

After I saw the post from Alora-Rose I couldn't stop thinking if Amanda had some sort of misunderstanding with someone on the team or the organization. Her goodbye post was very short. Maybe there was something juicy going on... (my thought process continues)

But since the insiders have told us she quit because of the vaccine policy and if there were something juicy happening our beloved insiders would have given us a hint, so this is all just my imagination.

Edited by Kamal
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
50 minutes ago, Kamal said:

This is interesting.

S__4612128.jpg

Oh this is super disappointing. I have been a Alora Rose fan and defender. I thought she got an unfair shake in season 15, but maybe she didn't. 

• Love 16
Just now, StellaCL said:

Oh this is super disappointing. I have been a Alora Rose fan and defender. I thought she got an unfair shake in season 15, but maybe she didn't. 

This doesn't change the fact that she got a bad edit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kamal said:

Alora-Rose was given a farewell by a lot of the current DCC so she's in great terms with her teammates. Contrast to that we haven't seen anything from Amanda. No pictures from social media. We didn't even know if she was going to re-audition until pretty late.

Maybe Amanda just wanted to be low key, a lot of her teammates wished her a happy birthday on Instagram

• Love 6

Well I don't think that it was ever actually 100% confirmed that Amanda didn't want to get the vaccine. One insider said that two vets were out early in camp. One was an injury and the other was another reason. I believe the vaccination refusal info came from Reddit. Then we learned that the 2 vets were Daphne and Amanda. And I guess we know that Daphne was injured so. But I don't think anyone has actually said for sure. And Alora being out came way later. 

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Well I don't think that it was ever actually 100% confirmed that Amanda didn't want to get the vaccine. One insider said that two vets were out early in camp. One was an injury and the other was another reason. I believe the vaccination refusal info came from Reddit. Then we learned that the 2 vets were Daphne and Amanda. And I guess we know that Daphne was injured so. But I don't think anyone has actually said for sure. And Alora being out came way later. 

I’m pretty sure insider came on an said Kelli told them to get vaccinated and that it was Amanda 

Edited by Holly85
  • LOL 1
55 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I’m pretty sure insider came on an said Kelli told them to get vaccinated and that it was Amanda 

I don't remember it being confirmed. The only thing I remember is the story that someone overheard talk in a salon that "several" were quitting because of the vaccine mandate. As far as I know, it is all supposition. The insiders said 2 were quitting -- one because of injury; the other was never given a firm reason by an insider. The vaccine rumour came about because of the timing of the NFL mandate announcement & the salon rumour. We don't really even know that anyone quit because of the vaccine mandate.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

I don't remember it being confirmed. The only thing I remember is the story that someone overheard talk in a salon that "several" were quitting because of the vaccine mandate. As far as I know, it is all supposition. The insiders said 2 were quitting -- one because of injury; the other was never given a firm reason by an insider. The vaccine rumour came about because of the timing of the NFL mandate announcement & the salon rumour. We don't really even know that anyone quit because of the vaccine mandate.

It’s been awhile so I couldn’t remember for sure exactly 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It’s been awhile so I couldn’t remember for sure exactly 

Yes, never confirmed. But I do agree A-R's quitting came a little too late to be because of the vaccine mandate -- unless they gave them until the start of the season & she kept hoping that it would be rescinded. Doubt it's that scenario though.

I also think it's highly unlikely anyone is going to find a professional dance job right now where something isn't required -- so quitting because of this & hoping to find another dance job that doesn't require it is iffy at best. One person gets sick, the whole production could shut down = financial disaster for the producers/backers/owners.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Yes, never confirmed. But I do agree A-R's quitting came a little too late to be because of the vaccine mandate -- unless they gave them until the start of the season & she kept hoping that it would be rescinded. Doubt it's that scenario though.

I also think it's highly unlikely anyone is going to find a professional dance job right now where something isn't required -- so quitting because of this & hoping to find another dance job that doesn't require it is iffy at best. One person gets sick, the whole production could shut down = financial disaster for the producers/backers/owners.

Especially in New York no offense to anyone from New York on here !! Bc you have to be vaccinated to go into a lot of places 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 8/30/2021 at 1:42 PM, Christineelgene said:

Maddie definitely was in the opening, but not in the sidelines.  Not going to say who sat out Thunder.  Maybe Dr. M will share that.

On 8/30/2021 at 1:45 PM, Christineelgene said:

The reason was personal, and don’t want to dry up the good sources.  

On 8/30/2021 at 4:38 PM, Christineelgene said:

Just Thunder

Thank you for confirming! Hope whoever it was is okay and will be back doing Thunder soon! 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

I doubt we'll ever really know. The show is very unlikely to explore this issue with either Amanda or AR.  I do think its possible that AR was on the fence or maybe chose to space out her two doses - and therefore didnt meet the deadline for full vaccination. But also possible that she is vaccinated- and just chooses to also support those who elect to wait.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Stee said:

I'm from New York and no offense taken - in fact, we take pride on Vaccination here in NYC.

And if New York City has captured Alora Rose's heart, she's going to be in for a huge surprise when she can't (1) get a dance job (2) attend any gym or fitness classes (3) eat at a restaurant (4) go to a museum.. In New York City, you have to present your Vaccine passport to do any of the following:  • Indoor dining • Indoor gyms • Indoor entertainment • Indoor museums. 

New York City really isn't the same if you don't have access to those, especially as we head towards the winter months.  

Thank you for explaining like what places are for what I wasn’t so sure !!! It’s my dream to visit New York one day 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Stee said:

I'm from New York and no offense taken - in fact, we take pride on Vaccination here in NYC.

And if New York City has captured Alora Rose's heart, she's going to be in for a huge surprise when she can't (1) get a dance job (2) attend any gym or fitness classes (3) eat at a restaurant (4) go to a museum.. In New York City, you have to present your Vaccine passport to do any of the following:  • Indoor dining • Indoor gyms • Indoor entertainment • Indoor museums. 

New York City really isn't the same if you don't have access to those, especially as we head towards the winter months.  

Love, Love, Love to hear this!!

I'm dying to make another visit to NYC ~to take my daughter this time~ it's been tooo long

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

Lol that was never confirmed...

Lol someone already said something and like I said I couldn’t remember as it’s been forever ago 

Edited by Holly85
  • LOL 2