Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

Just now, Kitkatkitty said:

Yup its kind of like sorority big/little families, basically a mentor. I'm pretty sure the vets get to pick who they are paired with of the TCC. 

oh...I thought K&J did the pairing... and they meet each other on the 1st night during the big meeting.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I know Ashlinn is still with Caroline and Kelcey, I have written on my list that cut TCC Ashley was with Ashlee and Armani, cut TCC Jordann was with Darian and Chandi, Kleine is with Taylor, and Tyra is with Claire. 

Also, last year, Caroline combined boot buddy families with Kelcey, and this year Jalyn combined with McKenzie

Not sure what my sources were for those but I write them down when I see them lol so I could be wrong.

Taylor also has Marissa Erin and Jessica have Rebecca 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 8/28/2021 at 1:54 PM, kalibean said:

I assume they don’t sign the year long contracts until they officially make the squad, after camp?  

They sign their contract on the first meeting of training camp.  This way, they should be aware of weight gain issues during training camp.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, bentheswimmer11 said:

Link to today’s pregame thunderstruck 

omg. bless this person. side note, can we please talk about how they completely changed the camera angle during the "money shot" part in 2:10? IMO Gina doesn't even get her real "moment" lol. Every time they'd zoom in on Kashara during that moment I'd be like *______* YAS. Lol I wonder if Kelli is the one that arranges all that...

Edited by DCC93
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

i saw something on the dcc wiki about how during s14, there was the CORE personality result meeting, and something was mentioned about a 24hr rule for cut candidates, but i couldnt find anything about what this rule was? does anyone know what it is or where i can find something about it? thanks!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, blueskye said:

i saw something on the dcc wiki about how during s14, there was the CORE personality result meeting, and something was mentioned about a 24hr rule for cut candidates, but i couldnt find anything about what this rule was? does anyone know what it is or where i can find something about it? thanks!

It’s an unwritten rule it’s not actually on paper 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I saw that episode recently and when they were showing her the MySpace photos it looked like she still hadn’t cut her nails! 

Kat got told off 2 seasons ago for the colour of her nails as they weren't neutral enough. You'll notice most girls have a soft light pink on, but they do seem to be getting longer 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It’s an unwritten rule it’s not actually on paper 

34 minutes ago, blueskye said:

So, during S14, there's a scene where some of the DCC are talking about how hard it is that all the TCC/DCC bond so much during training camp, and then have to say goodbye to their friends as they narrow down the squad to 36. Then Heather O says something along the lines of "We make a commitment to Kelly. We can be sad about losing a friend for 24 hours and then it's time to get back to work." 

The part that I really love is right after Heather says that, Bridget says that the 24-hour rule is hard for her because she feels like 24 hours isn't enough for her to get over a friend leaving training camp. 

I don't remember what episode it is, but it's the segment when the whole squad is reviewing the results of the core personality test. (But it's not the scene where Kelly talks about how the personality test relates to that year's leaders)

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Wow! They look amazing! Miles better than the last video I saw of pregame.

Someone said this was last weeks game 

43 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

Just realized this was last week's game & you can catch what happened to Dani :(

Maybe she fumbled again 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

Nope. Just a carrot being dangled to get us all jumping.

As if a "new assistant director" would be driving us all insane for more information....

Dr M must have mixed up his carrots or his short presence on this board hasn't taught him anything about what gets us into overdrive! Our lacklustre response to his director carrot must have been terribly disappointing...

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Maybe she fumbled again 

Hahah that would be so bad but I don't think she did, you can see it's the same exact footage on the big screen as all the other videos posted in the past week! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LilyD said:

As if a "new assistant director" would be driving us all insane for more information....

Dr M must have mixed up his carrots or his short presence on this board hasn't taught him anything about what gets us into overdrive! Our lacklustre response to his director carrot must have been terribly disappointing...

It was Rodeo drive who mentioned the assistant director 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Maybe she fumbled again 

Yeah, maybe it just looked better to me because I could watch this one in ultra-hd and everything was clearer, so things looked cleaner to me. That's probably it.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Madeline M has such beautiful eyes. I wish they would of left her hair darker, it always made her eyes really pop! 

77D99788-DA3B-4ACD-8D22-F846D1F79EF8.jpeg

8BEB0A80-16B5-496F-A316-75A6271CEEE2.jpeg

58874429-C16E-4707-BBAF-CCDD7DDD0066.jpeg

I’m sure she wanted a change and got permission to do so they don’t get another official  make over after there rookie one !! If they want to change their hair they have to ask 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MrsPriss said:

OMG JADA’S KICKS 😍😍😍😍 

I don’t know if it’s just that her kicks are so good but the other seem very low to me. 

Found this picture on Twitter.

7060CEC6-EC88-4251-9D1D-5207637AD3B1.jpeg

• Love 6
7 hours ago, bentheswimmer11 said:

Link to today’s pregame thunderstruck 

I do think this is last weeks performance... when the girls are coming towards the corner tunnel ready for the players entrance you can see the opposing team coming out and to me they are wearing the Houston Texans uniform!

Also the Premier FB group are saying that Maddie filled in for a Rookie today. They said it under a post of this video and when I asked them how they knew because I couldn't see her in the video (makes sense because it was last weeks game) they just said it was confirmed... don't know how it was confirmed but maybe someone was at the game? Also wouldn't say which rookie Maddie was replacing. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, MegzClarkie said:

I do think this is last weeks performance... when the girls are coming towards the corner tunnel ready for the players entrance you can see the opposing team coming out and to me they are wearing the Houston Texans uniform!

Also the Premier FB group are saying that Maddie filled in for a Rookie today. They said it under a post of this video and when I asked them how they knew because I couldn't see her in the video (makes sense because it was last weeks game) they just said it was confirmed... don't know how it was confirmed but maybe someone was at the game? Also wouldn't say which rookie Maddie was replacing. 

Didn’t even think Maddie was at last nights game she didn’t perform with the all stars anyway.

its definitely last week you can hear him announce here come the Texans over the tannoy right at the end 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Didn’t even think Maddie was at last nights game she didn’t perform with the all stars anyway.

its definitely last week you can hear him announce here come the Texans over the tannoy right at the end 

I thought I was going crazy but glad someone agrees with me!! I hate when people say it is confirmed and then provides no explanation... maybe that is because I'm an evidence-based person!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

I thought I was going crazy but glad someone agrees with me!! I hate when people say it is confirmed and then provides no explanation... maybe that is because I'm an evidence-based person!

Idk why people do that either it’s like they think they will get into trouble for saying it 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

Maddie definitely was in the opening, but not in the sidelines.  Not going to say who sat out Thunder.  Maybe Dr. M will share that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

I don’t know if it’s just that her kicks are so good but the other seem very low to me. 

Found this picture on Twitter.

7060CEC6-EC88-4251-9D1D-5207637AD3B1.jpeg

Taylor is 5’11”. I guess Jada is around 6’1” and Madeline S is around 6’2”? 

Edited by dccfan204
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

The reason was personal, and don’t want to dry up the good sources.  

Oh, I totally get it, I was just teasing. Actually, I REALLY wanted to drop a "baby carrot" reference. 😆

Edited by ByTor
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Taylor is 5’11”. I guess Jada is around 6’1” and Madeline S is around 6’2”? 

wow... 6'2" and still look lean, slim and trim in the uniform ? Those long legs must have made K&J real happy esp. that puts her in the middle of the kickline.

• Love 2

Jayln is in a very noticeable placement. She's in the middle of the 5th row so pretty far back but more noticeable than most girls in front of her because of the choreography. 

3 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Jayln is in a very noticeable placement. She's in the middle of the 5th row so pretty far back but more noticeable than most girls in front of her because of the choreography. 

I think Kelcey and Jalyn should be switched because of their heights 

• Love 1
Just now, Kamal said:

Last years tcc Cassie and Claire.

(I might be wrong but they auditioned again but didn't make training camp right?)

S__4603921.jpg

S__4603922.jpg

Right they did audition this season !! Claire d moved on and made the stars ice girls 

• Love 3

the cut tcc's that came to the game were Kya and Cailey (Cailey was at the game last week along with Amanda) 

S__4603923.jpg

S__4603924.jpg

On 8/29/2021 at 12:18 PM, Kamal said:

I was surprised by this friendship.

S__4595721.jpg

Another picture of her from Rachel A's insta story

S__4603919.jpg

• Love 6