Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

I'm bored so here are my favorites from each rookie class that are currently on the team.

5th year, neither

4th year, Amber

3rd year, Chandi !! 

2nd year, Dani 

Rookie class, Kleine

Chandi is my favorite of all.

I like the 2nd year rookie class the best. No one is week or boring.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Kamal said:

I'm bored so here are my favorites from each rookie class that are currently on the team.

5th year, neither

4th year, Amber

3rd year, Chandi !! 

2nd year, Dani 

Rookie class, Kleine

Love this! Totally agree on the 2nd years. I think the rookies are also a pretty unforgettable class (it seems like what some may lack in dancing, they make up for as ambassadors).

5th year: Lexie (seems like a supportive teammate)

4th year: Ashlee (love her dancing)

3rd year: Kelcey (seems like she loves DCC and is great at it, but also has a lot going for her outside of DCC)

2nd year: Claire (to quote Charlotte Jones "how are we so lucky to have her")

Rookie Class: Kleine (love her personality)

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Kamal said:

5th year, neither

4th year, Amber

3rd year, Chandi !! 

2nd year, Dani 

Rookie class, Kleine

I love that everyone has their favourites but I doubt if you asked everyone on here that you would get the same list twice.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kamal said:

5th year, neither

4th year, Amber

3rd year, Chandi !! 

2nd year, Dani 

Rookie class, Kleine

5th year: both Lexie and Gina

4th year: Amber and Jalyn. Also Caroline. And Rachel W. Agh.

3rd year: no one

2nd year: Marissa

Rookie: Kleine and Tori. And Ashlinn.

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

5th year: both Lexie and Gina

4th year: Amber and Jalyn. Also Caroline. And Rachel W. Agh.

3rd year: no one

Rookie: Kleine and Tori. And Ashlinn.

5th Year: Gina (would've been Lauren if she hadn't retired. I'm also really disappointed we never got to see Kalyssa as point of the triangle-she would've rocked it)

4th Year: How can I pick just one? It would've been Bridget if she hadn't retired, but I'll go with Amber on the current squad.

3rd Year: Kelcey (Chandi a close second)

2nd Year: Claire

1st Year: Madeline S. but it's still early

Edited by pancakes
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

Thanks to everyone who liked my idea about redoing the shorts in white denim! I was just thinking about how popular cutoff shorts are and how you see people wearing them line dancing and stuff. You are right that jeans are made more stretchy nowadays so they could be fine to dance in. They could even use those jeggings that were really popular and have them made in white with the belt that has the blue stars. I like your idea of Levi's being the supplier of the shorts. That actually could be a really good marketing tie-in for both companies. I can just imagine the advertising slogan..."The all-American denim short for the all-American sweethearts"!

Love the Levi’s idea but the 49ers would probably have an issue as their stadium is “Levi’s stadium”, so a bit of a conflict of interest. Still a great idea though! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, SMP637 said:

I don't think Alora-Rose should've been cut....I think she got a bad edit or she came back strong.  On all of the leader boards they've shown,  she's at the top.

Agree! She looked amazing in episode 1, both in her solo and on the field. Got a special call out from Kelli and Judy.

Edit: I realize she’s only first because it’s alphabetical, but that still means she scored in the top tier :)

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Kamal said:

5th year - Lexie 

4th year - Ashlee

3rd year - Kat 

2nd year - Dani 

Rookie - Ashlinn

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Kamal said:

5th year, neither

4th year, Amber

3rd year, Chandi !! 

2nd year, Dani 

Rookie class, Kleine

Of the ones still there:

5th year: Gina (Lauren overall from that class though)

4th year: Jalyn or Ashlee (Hannah, Bridget or Brennan make up my top 5 from that year, probably my fave rookie class for years)

3rd year: Kelcey (Amanda was my other fave that year, not anymore)

2nd year: Claire (love McKenzie and Alora-Rose too)

Rookie: Kelee or Rebecca (not seen enough of all of them to be too biased yet thought, they could all be favourite because none of them have annoyed me too much yet)

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Kamal said:

5th year, neither

4th year, Amber

3rd year, Chandi !! 

2nd year, Dani 

Rookie class, Kleine

5th yr Gina

4th yr Jalyn

3rd yr Chandi

2nd yr Claire

Rookie Kelee

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Kamal said:

5th year, neither

4th year, Amber

3rd year, Chandi !! 

2nd year, Dani 

Rookie class, Kleine

Okay, I'll play ☺️

5th year neither although I have nothing against them. 

4th year Jalyn was my favorite followed by Rachel 

3rd year Kelcey was my runner up.

2nd year Jada and Marissa, 

Current is Kleine

• Love 3
4 hours ago, MrsPriss said:

Love the Levi’s idea but the 49ers would probably have an issue as their stadium is “Levi’s stadium”, so a bit of a conflict of interest. Still a great idea though! 

It's Texas...they'd go with Wrangler...I do like the "daisy duke" inspired idea. However I doubt it will happen as mostly likely wouldn't be sophisticated enough for "The Brand"...

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Holly85 said:

She had the same score as the rest and she was first cause of them alphabetically putting them up 

I understand that.....but that doesn't negate the fact that she's still at the top of the leaderboard meaning all the judges said "yes" to her.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

I understand that.....but that doesn't negate the fact that she's still at the top of the leaderboard meaning all the judges said "yes" to her.

She improved during the off season which is a good thing 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Kamal said:

My favorites:

5th Year: Gina

4th Year: Taylor/Rachel W.

3rd Year: Kat (her personality is goofy, and I love goofy girls)
AMANDA is my actual favorite, but...yeah.

2nd Year: Jada/Claire

Rookie: Kleine (I've been pumping her up since long before the show aired. Glad people see how great she is)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Haven't posted in awhile...

Just wanted to say....this is by far my favorite Rookie Class for DCC

KayDianna - She seems fearless and is such a fresh update to DCC

Rebecca - So cool to have a Dallas girl that crushes at dance be humble enough to come home and rock the uniform. 

Lea - Unique look and obviously an amazing dancer. 

Kelee - So beautiful and such a amazing look for DCC. 

Tori - Just so humble, she wants to be that amazing ambassador and not looking for a platform or attention. 

K&J gets a lot of heat on this board from time to time, they crushed it with this rookie class. 

• Love 11

Aw, I like this idea!

5th year- Gina

4th year- Rachel W

3rd year- Kelcey

2nd year- Claire

Rookie class- Ashlinn, Tori, Rebecca, Tyra, Lea, and Kleine (the more I see, the closer I'll be to choosing one haha but it's too soon to tell)

And my all time fave on the team rn is Claire

Edited by Erinbridget
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, LynneH said:

Okay, I'll play ☺️

5th year neither although I have nothing against them. 

4th year Jalyn was my favorite followed by Rachel 

3rd year Kelcey was my runner up.

2nd year Jada and Marissa, 

Current is Kleine

Sounds like fun! My favorites..

5th year- Gina... although I've always had a soft spot for  Lexie. 

4th years - Ashlee/Jalyn 

3rd years - Kelsey/ Chandi...Oh Amanda.. Gone too soon, just like my Holly P 😭

2nd years- Claire/Armani- Duh 

Rookies- Tori /Lea/Rebecca 

Edited by MeeMee2
English
  • Love 3

Favorite DCCs:

5th Year - Gina 
4th Year - Too hard to decide LOL. One of the strongest rookie classes in MTT-era ever lol. 
3rd Year - Chandi 
2nd Year - Claire 
Rookie: We're halfway through the season so I'll withhold a pick for now. 

• Love 2
On 10/16/2021 at 12:43 PM, MeeMee2 said:

So, Marrisa dumped her unwashed looking boyfriend and for revenge, he's trying to ruin her DCC career? Yea that tracks with him. Tanner seems like the scummy type who would leak their intimate pictures online just to get back at her. That girl dodged a huge bullet by not marrying him. Poor thing, she's only 20. Hope she's doing ok. 

I'm just catching this Marrisa story. I feel so bad for her. Those text messages can so easily be faked. Yikes this has Colton Cassie vibes from the Bachelor. That's not just creepy its downright scary. 

Besides there really wouldn't be a market for a tell all book about DCC Making the Team. The show itself is the book. It's pretty darn transparent.  

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Kamal said:

5th year, neither

4th year, Amber

3rd year, Chandi !! 

2nd year, Dani 

Rookie class, Kleine

5th year - Neither (no snark intended)

4th year - Jalyn

3rd year - Chandi

2nd year - Claire

Rookie - Lea

Team fave - Jalyn!

• Love 3
14 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

It's Texas...they'd go with Wrangler...I do like the "daisy duke" inspired idea. However I doubt it will happen as mostly likely wouldn't be sophisticated enough for "The Brand"...

Does Belk make shorts then? :-)

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
On 10/18/2021 at 10:22 AM, kalibean said:

Another option is to take BC straight through the season, and skip a period entirely. That’s what I would have done. A little breakthrough spotting is a million times easier to deal with. Many of these women are a low enough body weight that they might skip fairly often anyway. Common enough for a lot of female athletes. 

I believe that's what the majority of DCC do. 

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

As long as we don't have to see those product placement catwalk shows, I always found them a bit cringey. 

I think everything about Belk is tacky but maybe that's just bc its forced down our throats... ps I was being sarcastic... :-)

• Love 5

Question:

So the actual Dallas Cowboys are really good at football this year. They are pretty much guaranteed a home playoff game this year...if not multiple home playoff games. 

but if the Cowboys make the Super Bowl, I'm assuming the cheerleaders will travel to that event. Does anyone know if the entire team travels to the Super Bowl or is it just Show Group? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Kamal said:

she looks pretty here.

(I wasn't a big fan of some of the pictures of her in uniform)

Madeline S has a lot of pretty moments, but I've noticed that when she's tries to be too animated, she holds a lot of tension in her mouth and the camera doesn't like that. Could be the musical theater training in her. She needs to be a little bit more subtle with her expressions and just smile. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Question:

So the actual Dallas Cowboys are really good at football this year. They are pretty much guaranteed a home playoff game this year...if not multiple home playoff games. 

but if the Cowboys make the Super Bowl, I'm assuming the cheerleaders will travel to that event. Does anyone know if the entire team travels to the Super Bowl or is it just Show Group? 

Playoff games will depend on if they win home field advantage !! And I know with other teams squads they have taken the whole team so I’m assuming the whole team would go it’s in California this time but with this virus still around I can see Kelli only taking show group 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Question:

When they were good a few years ago there was discussion of how many can go and the NFL caps it at 32. Not sure how it will be this year. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

As long as we don't have to see those product placement catwalk shows, I always found them a bit cringey. 

It's a judging on poise under pressure...masquerading as a fashion show...Belk is the sponsor, so nothing we can do about it...I like Belk, shop there often online. 

• Love 3

I wanna play too! 

5th year: Gina

4th year: Jalyn

3rd year: Kelsey ( My Fav Amanda is gone😥)

Rookie: Lea

Gina has been awesome as point!

I hope my spelling of names is right! I would love to see the Rookies full cameo pictures..The video auditions have really raised the level of  dancing now that you don't have to go to Dallas to try out...but I do miss watching the former try-outs. 

Edited by Cj1
spelling change
  • Love 2
On 10/19/2021 at 7:25 PM, CrazyMoon said:

Thanks for liking the idea. I totally forgot about Wrangler. I could see them being a good tie-in, but you are probably right that they wouldn't do that, at least not anytime soon.

• Love 2

Dickies could probably make a cute white cut off short, and they’re a Fort Worth based company…could be a good tie in. But I like the wrangler idea too! 

I like the uniform, but those shorts need some improvement for the type of figure currently on the team vs what was a little curvier back in the day. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PomPomPom said:

Agreed......but oops! that might revive a previous thread. " X marks the spot"

They look lovely, but these have got to be my least favorite of their costumes. I understand what the “shorts” are going for, but they still miss the mark (ha ha). It’s mostly the half-hoodie-half-sports-bra-open-armpit top that I will just NEVER understand. 

Edited by allitator
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, allitator said:

They look lovely, but these have got to be my least favorite of their costumes. I understand what the “shorts” are going for, but they still miss the mark (ha ha). It’s mostly the half-hoodie-half-sports-bra-open-armpit top that I will just NEVER understand. 

The open armpit bit is the most confusing part of this entire outfit. It'd have been better as a open shoulder style.

• Love 8
On 10/19/2021 at 2:25 PM, MrsPriss said:

I don't  think Levi's would be a conflict of interest because the Detroit Lions play at Ford Field and the Dallas Cowboys are headquartered at Ford Center so it can be done.  A company can sponsor two teams.  I'm sure a lot of legal mumbo jumbo is involved, though.

22 minutes ago, Kamal said:

shoot this was was my favorite outfit...

I think the word COWBOYS looks great on their butts.  Makes them look curvy.

• Love 3
On 10/19/2021 at 11:50 AM, Kamal said:

5th year, neither

4th year, Amber

3rd year, Chandi !! 

2nd year, Dani 

Rookie class, Kleine

I ADORE Kleine! ❤️ She is freaking SO adorable!!! 🤩

8 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Joining in....

5th year: Lexie

4th year: Jalyn (many favorites in that year)

3rd year: Kelcey

2nd year: Dani

Rookie: Lea

Great list! I agree with all of these. 👍🏻

• Love 2