Type keyword(s) to search

Mike Shouhed

• Start Topic

The reports of her wealth were exaggerated. Her dad his an executive at Fiji Water but it's not like they own the company which was what people seemed to imply.

Thanks!

I should have known...the people on this show exaggerate their wealth more than any other reality TV wreck!

I swear I'd like someone to do a study of how some people can be do delusional as to convince themselves of a given situation…..like Mike and Jesscia. Did they REAlly, really, truly, TRULY believe that their relation ship was love. Because if they did then that was sad.

Anyone observing them for just a couple of minutes could see something wasn't right. That there was NO foundation there for a marriage. How is it that that was clear to everyone BUT them? That's what I mean about being delusional. 

Mike has self esteem issues because of his family….Jessica must have them too. I'd say that's clear from the way she latched onto Mike -- when no one else would think he's a catch. She pressured him to marry her. That's never good.

So now she's filed for divorce -- after 7 months and is seeking spousal support. What!? I don't know whether to feel sorry for Mike or not. On one hand he was dumb enough to marry the bitch. On the other he had issues which made him vulnerable to not deluding himself into it.

• Love 2

Jessica is claiming that she is not seeking spousal support from Mike -- according to the linked article, her lawyer apparently checked that box by mistake on the paperwork and has since been fired.

"I want to clear the rumor that I am asking Mike for spousal support. I am not asking him for anything," she says. "When I left Mike three months ago, I left with my clothes on my back and two small duffel bags. I haven’t gone back for one thing. I don’t want anything from him. I don’t want anything from him at all. I want to move on with my life. I don’t want a penny from him. That couldn’t be further from the truth. I want to move on with my life and I want to give all my time, energy and love that I gave to him to someone that deserves it, and it’s clearly not Mike."

What I don't understand is that Jessica said to Gigi on Shahs last night that anything that happened before she and Mike got married doesn't count. Didn't she discover after they got married that he cheated before they got married? Why all of a sudden does it count now?

• Love 1

What I don't understand is that Jessica said to Gigi on Shahs last night that anything that happened before she and Mike got married doesn't count. Didn't she discover after they got married that he cheated before they got married? Why all of a sudden does it count now?

He probably cheated after the marriage too.

• Love 2

He probably cheated after the marriage too.

On WWHL last night, MJ said that it was two years before the wedding. MJ said she found out about it and that's why she didn't go to the wedding.

I'm completely open to the idea that Mike continued to cheat after marriage, but so far that's not what anyone is saying. I wanna know! Lol

Edited by Silo
  • Love 2

Jessica said that if what GG said happened between her and Mike in Turkey did happen, she could forgive it because what GG said didn't have any relevance over their life together anymore now that they were married.  I don't think she was talking about any cheating that happened before the marriage, just that specific situation.

Edited by Decider
  • Love 2

Cheat. Deny. Keep them away from people who might expose you. Admit a little. Admit a little more. Apologize. Feel sorry for yourself. Claim you've grown and changed. Repeat. No matter what he says or what delusions he lives in about his life, Mike's pattern is exactly the same. When you need a constant ego boost via female attention, you either find a steady thats down with it or you stay single. Simple ya dumb ass.

• Love 6
On 6/7/2021 at 4:29 PM, J80134 said:

Admit a little. Admit a little more. Apologize. Feel sorry for yourself. Claim you've grown and changed. 

Sounds like GG too!

But yes, Mike is such an obvious POS. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Wow, I used to like Mike, but he's a real creep now. 

What the heck happened?

I don't think anything happened, he was always a shiftless, lazy, womanizing egomaniac.  His true self has been coming to the forefront, more and more every season.  You can only wear a mask for so long.

• Love 6