Type keyword(s) to search

Mike Shouhed

• Start Topic

I really hope I'm wrong, but I think Mike sees dating non-Persian women as an accomplishment. An even higher accomplishment than not waiting in line at the club. Before Jessica, it was that other girl with the foobs who was Latina I believe. He seems to mention the women's ethnicities as sort of a thing for the other cast members to be envious of him for. I guess when you're short, stocky, and feeling inadequate next to your brothers, all you've got to hang onto is that you're dating a girl with a face like Michael Myers who happens to have Italian parents.

• Love 15

I guess when you're short, stocky, and feeling inadequate next to your brothers, all you've got to hang onto is that you're dating a girl with a face like Michael Myers who happens to have Italian parents.

:DEAD:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I really hope I'm wrong, but I think Mike sees dating non-Persian women as an accomplishment. An even higher accomplishment than not waiting in line at the club. Before Jessica, it was that other girl with the foobs who was Latina I believe. He seems to mention the women's ethnicities as sort of a thing for the other cast members to be envious of him for. I guess when you're short, stocky, and feeling inadequate next to your brothers, all you've got to hang onto is that you're dating a girl with a face like Michael Myers who happens to have Italian parents.

Besides GG & Asifa, none of them date Persians. They all have a thing where they judge white people but still date them.

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 2

:DEAD:

Ditto! :DEAD:

Not only does he have little man syndrome, but he thinks he has to compete with his brothers, and he just doesn't measure up.

The Jessica-Michael Myers comparison...I am high fiving you!

Mike is gross. He showed up to WWHL with a shirt that said "golden penis." I realize we don't know the truth and Mike maintains he is innocent but really man, have some tact.

Really? this from the guy who was chastising the girls for talking about the dool? acting like such crass behavior was below him and his girl...boy, take a seat!

• Love 3

Apparently Mike and Jessica got married today. I follow the designer Michael Costello on instagram and he posted a video clip of himself and the folks at his table one of whome was that Hadid developer guy.

The place where I assume Mike had his reception is really gorgeous! Definitely not a cheap location. I wonder if the wedding was filmed by Bravo.

I'm sure it was, It's been said here that Jessica's father has major bank so I wonder if he paid for it or Bravo did.

I'm sure it was, It's been said here that Jessica's father has major bank so I wonder if he paid for it or Bravo did.

Her father is behind Fuji Water. Notice they had it on the table when they ate breakfast. I don't think Jessica has ever been poor just had a poor choice in the man she married. 

She does look lovely and very much like Jennifer Lopez. 

• Love 1

Her father is behind Fuji Water. Notice they had it on the table when they ate breakfast. I don't think Jessica has ever been poor just had a poor choice in the man she married. 

She does look lovely and very much like Jennifer Lopez.

Wow! I LOVE Fiji water.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks chick looks like the Michael Myers inside out William Shatner mask.

• Love 2

Just saw a picture of Jessica's dress on Instagram It's not what I expected, its from the back so idk Maybe she changed dresses or something. The dress she wore to the engagement party in the above link i posted looked better than this.

Just saw a picture of Jessica's dress on Instagram It's not what I expected, its from the back so idk Maybe she changed dresses or something. The dress she wore to the engagement party in the above link i posted looked better than this.

I think the dress was hideous. Not my style, but as long as the bride loved it, that's all that matters.

I could buy it, Mike certainly puts out that "skeezy cheater" vibe. He also seems extra angry and sweaty this season, with a big dose of random crazy eyes...which makes me wonder what else he does when the cameras aren't pointed his way.

• Love 3

The most amusing part is how thirsty Jessica supposedly is, when she's generally the one shirking the cameras and dissing the rest of the Shahs. She wants to be famous but not associated with the show that made it possible? Oh well, as soon as this season is over everyone will forget her name anyway, and if she wants to sacrifice her morals, looks (do you think she told her surgeon to make her look more Persian or is that a coincidence??), and dignity just to be Mike's wife then by all means go for it. He's no prize, and I would think by now she knows he's completely untrustworthy....even though she may not know at what lengths. We've all heard her say things like "..not without me" about various events that the other cast members will be at, even though she will also say how much she hates them, sometimes even in the same sentence. You don't force yourself to hang out with people you don't like unless there's some serious unrest there.

I'll bet they will be divorced by their child's first birthday, cos you know she didn't go through all this transformation to not get knocked up and seal the deal. A kid would be her insurance policy...child support and (probably) spousal support...though from where I have no idea cos it's pretty obvious Mike is broke.

Edited by fliptopbox

I actually feel bad for Jessica, or any other woman in her position. I have no doubt she is scouring all of the Interwebs looking for info/reports/gossip regarding her and Mike and i'm sure deep down she is devastated to have these rumours swirling around. Even if Mike is 100% innocent (and he may be- who knows!) it must really hurt her and im sure it's damaging their relationship despite the smiles we see. Just awful.

• Love 1
(edited)

I actually feel bad for Jessica, or any other woman in her position. I have no doubt she is scouring all of the Interwebs looking for info/reports/gossip regarding her and Mike and i'm sure deep down she is devastated to have these rumours swirling around. Even if Mike is 100% innocent (and he may be- who knows!) it must really hurt her and im sure it's damaging their relationship despite the smiles we see. Just awful.

I don't feel bad for her at all, nobody held a gun to her head and screamed, "Marry Mike!"  She wanted to be "a wife" so badly, she did it her own damn self.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1

Apparently Mike and Jessica got married today. I follow the designer Michael Costello on instagram and he posted a video clip of himself and the folks at his table one of whome was that Hadid developer guy.

Jessica filed for divorce today only after 6 months.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 3

I'd probably feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an asshole. I think she's known all this time, but thought all that weight loss, plastic surgery and converting to his religion was going to keep him. She probably was the only sucker who Mike could convince that he was a catch.

• Love 8

Some people aren't meant for monogomy and mike is one of them. I don't know why he wanted to get married at all except for family pressure. Maybe now he can go back to being fun and stop looking like a walking corpse the way he did last season.

Jessica was hard to like on this show. She has a big Instagram following now so maybe she will get the fame she wants that way. She lost a lot of weight and actually looks really good these days. But I'll be happy to not see her on shahs. Adam and Reza are enough marriage drama for me.

Edited by racked
  • Love 2

Well we did say it wouldn't last.  Like Neurochick said back in July

I don't feel bad for her at all, nobody held a gun to her head and screamed, "Marry Mike!"  She wanted to be "a wife" so badly, she did it her own damn self.

Guess "I'm going to be a wife!" Jessica  just can't appreciate the needs of Mike's Golden Dool nor forgive it's indiscretions. We also can guess the storyline for next season.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/11/23/jessica-parido-mike-shouhed-divorce-cheating-shahs-of-sunset/

Edited by Giselle

While waiting around to put the turkey in, I was skimming thru celebrity news and saw the news about the divorce.  Came here to see if others had heard and yep yall beat me to it.  Can't say I'm surprised but am a little surprised it happened so fast.

On one hand this doesn't make any sense to me.  Jessica converted to a different religion and turned her life around for Mike.  She had to have known Mike was cheating all along.  Did she just turn a blind eye to it so she could say she was married?  Like I'm not giving up until I get that end "prize" (of getting married)??  Didn't it come out on the show or there have been rumors all along about Mike?  

On the other hand, if my guy is cheating, adios.  Once a cheater, always a cheater.  The trust is gone.  

Supposedly Jessica already has a new guy.  

I can imagine GG, Reza, and MJ having a good laugh over this. Not so much Asa because she seemed to try to be happy for them. But Mike and Jessica were such huge assholes leading up to the wedding that I can't feel sorry for either of them.

• Love 2

Good God. If this were about an A-lister celebrity some people might be interested but this is a second rate, Bravo reality show, wannabe-celebrity, broke striver that she put out for. I hope who ever put up the money for this book loses every penny. This would not even make it on the 99 Cent Stores best seller list.

WTFC!

• Love 4

I don't feel bad for her at all, nobody held a gun to her head and screamed, "Marry Mike!" She wanted to be "a wife" so badly, she did it her own damn self.

Jessica filed for divorce today only after 6 months.

Is there anyone who has seen the show or met either of these 2 in real life that would be surprised by the news?

I totally see a rehab stint for Mikey too coming.