Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi: Will She Still Need Anger Management?

GG has publicly stated that she doesn't like ants or ugly people. GG has a violent temper, is a mean drunk, and collects knives. GG is over 30 and appears incapable of having a healthy adult relationship or an actual professional career.

I don't like GG.

• Like 2

I like to say Golnesa's name. It's like Vanessa, only uglier. I would be like her little brother, following her around the house all day saying "GOL-NESSA!"

• Like 1

I wonder sometimes why she is so paranoid.  Because to sit on the couch watching tv and need to keep a knife within arms reach is unusual.  Has she ever said if there was something in her past that has caused this sort of behavior?  I don't remember anything, but I don't follow them all that close.

• Like 2

GG sounds like she's tired when she speaks during her talking heads. Like she took a xanax or something. 

I haven't seen all of the episodes yet from this season so maybe it has been addressed. But did GG ever complain about how painful and difficult her breast implant surgery had bee.

I've never had implants but I find it odd that GG only complains about the RA/treatment pain which I don't doubt is real. Just seems like she is one to complain about ANY health challenges.

One more thing: Hey Mike...

your shoes are f'n UGLY. they look cheap and superficial just like you.

Sorry, I'm too tired right now to put that in the Mike thread.

GG has had more than implants. She has had multiple plastic surgeries. She admitted it on a bravo interview thing. She said asking her that question was like asking her if she "breathed that day" and gave a scornful laugh then listed like twelve procedures. 

It was funny when GG was afraid of her parents not approving of her jewish boyfriend because of religion. How delusional can she get? They were happy just at the idea of her maybe having found someone that could look past her horrid tv past and ungodly lifestyle. I don´t think her mum and dad are stupid enough to think that she has a chance of ever dating a muslim. I mean yeah, on her first season she could have found some male muslim to fool around with, but now that she´s older and more serious there is no chance.

Neither do I think it´s possible for MJ or Asa to date another muslim. Asa might be more demure than the other two but she´s had all the occult stuff going on. No muslim could (or would) bring these women home to his parents.

• Like 2

He might be the same kind of non-Muslim muslim that Asa is. But the Jackson family is so weird, they´re like their own messed up cult and I guess Asa, as much as I like her, fits right in there. A mix of witchery, Islam, JWs etc. GG is a more legit muslim since I think she´d shy away from doing some of the things Asa is into.

• Like 2

On 8/17/2017 at 1:56 PM, Willowsmom said:

Isn't Asa's Jermaine Muslim? His father is.

I thought it was said that he was Jehovah's Witness.  I could be wrong though but I know MJ asked Asa about what religion they'd be bringing the baby up in episode 1 or 2.

• Like 2

It drives me a little crazy how it takes forever for words to come out of GG's mouth...like..it's...painful...and...every...sentence...takes...thirty...minutes but that actually may be related to her hearing, so maybe I'm just a bitch.

• Like 2

The last time I think I watched Shahs regularly was the season when Reza and Asa were targeting MJ, and Reza revealed her criminal history on the reunion.  I've been watching a couple episodes here and there this seasson, and have watched the most current one. 

GG seems to have calmed down A LOT from earlier seasons, but I don't understand what big issue she currently has with her sister. I'm sure it has been explained over the last year or so, but can someone please enlighten me?