Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Abomination

• Start Topic

We've gone a season+ and they still haven't given us a truly Abigail only special moment... The one they teased they took away and gave it all to the Unicorn/ special of specials Raelle... ( and I swear if Scylla gets in on this mycelium ima snap) but still nothing for Abigail.. Again Tally shows how amazing she is.. Its just getting annoying now

• Love 1

Seems pretty clear to me they're setting up something big with Abigail. With Raelle being a super special Fixer and Tally being a super special Knower, I'll be shocked if Abigail isn't a super special Blaster.

(I'm also not convinced she had nothing to do with the size of that blast when she was linked with Raelle. Often on shows like this, when someone states something like "It was Raelle and only Raelle" with such authority, they end up being wrong. I'm wondering if the three girls together can do some even crazier stuff.)

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Cranberry said:

Seems pretty clear to me they're setting up something big with Abigail. With Raelle being a super special Fixer and Tally being a super special Knower, I'll be shocked if Abigail isn't a super special Blaster.

I agree.. But its already season 2...  We saw glimpses for tally and Raelle last season as well.. We all talked about it pretty frequently and still into season 2 Abigail hasn't been given anything.. Other than a massacre of her family.. And the slacker of her unit.. Kinda failing upward into a new power... Its just a lot to put on her shoulders... I'm scared were gonna go into Bonnie Bennett territory sooner or later

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I am still not loving this potential Spree/Scylla redemption tour. Just because a new bunch of bad guys have shown up that doesn't make the Spree any less bad, it just means that maybe they and the army have a common enemy. They still murdered tons of innocent people, and there being this new anti witch terrorist group doesn't retroactively make what they did somehow less bad. I also don't love that every memorial service for the innocent victims of the Spree seems to be a breeding ground for Camarilla supporters, and while it does make some sense that they would try to recruit people with a personal issue with witches, it gives this weird message that people mourning their murdered family are all villains in the making for caring about their dead loved ones. They at least are showing Scylla showing some actual remorse for mass murdering people, but not enough to want to stop being a terrorist. Poor Raelle is going to have a LOT to unpack when she realizes what's all going on. 

Those creepy dolls were, in fact, super super creepy. I should have known that Raelle and Abigail getting supposedly attacked by their own scientist would be some kind of test, although I am not sure the results will end up being correct. I am guessing that they will realize that the girls are all at their strongest together and can make the super weapon happen together, not just with Raelle. Glad that Tally got a win, but I am sure that her having these weird flashbacks of this mystery person will not end well. 

So what are the odds that the Vice President is the well placed person who is behind the Camarilla? 

They are already throwing a lot of new characters at us and a lot of plots, but the show is doing a pretty good job at allowing them all to flow naturally and not feel too stuffed. 

• Love 4

Well the creator of the show says its All Raelle ( if you've seen him talk about the show you know he loves his Raelle.. Only thing he loves more is Scylla/Raelle) so yet again Abigail gets shafted... I been on the sub-reddit since the epi ended talking about the worrying way Abigail is falling behind both Raelle and Tally... Also about how they keep using Anacostia as the mouthpiece for Scylla's redemption... So she's kinda getting into mammy territory as she's basically been chasing after and trying to save this mass-murdering white girl for over half a season And before that it was constantly getting disrespected by a slacker cadet with an attitude who's managed to become a super special war asset mainly because she skipped school and touched some stuff she wasn't supposed to ( praise tiny Jane patron saint of white women failing upwards) 

• Love 1

This show feels like it's written by someone who has never actually known someone in the armed services. This "off-canon" spellwork that is forbidden to use makes no sense. I'm not saying soldiers should be trigger-happy, but this is taking away their weapons. They should be taught how to use all spells, and when not to use them. No wonder the soldiers are called "war meat" 

And Scylla's "remorse" can be eaten by mushrooms. In one day, she used a balloon to cause 1600 people to jump to their deaths, the equivalent of 10 Oklahoma City Bombings, The trauma she inflicted can't be washed away by a few tears. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, dungeonwriter said:

This show feels like it's written by someone who has never actually known someone in the armed services. This "off-canon" spellwork that is forbidden to use makes no sense. I'm not saying soldiers should be trigger-happy, but this is taking away their weapons. They should be taught how to use all spells, and when not to use them. No wonder the soldiers are called "war meat" 

And Scylla's "remorse" can be eaten by mushrooms. In one day, she used a balloon to cause 1600 people to jump to their deaths, the equivalent of 10 Oklahoma City Bombings, The trauma she inflicted can't be washed away by a few tears. 

Shhhh don't let fandom hear you talk about Scylla.. She's been an unrepentant murderer who lied to the girl she supposedly loves.. But pointing that oit means ur a hater

• LOL 4
On 6/29/2021 at 11:19 PM, UnoAgain said:

and I swear if Scylla gets in on this mycelium ima snap

I figured Scylla would be connected to the fungus because her name sounds like mycelia.

So that bomb from the Camarilla only effects witches, I thought more than 6 people were effected in than scene, I will have to go back and take a look.

After further review it seems the Spree did something to the people in the restaurant by breaking a vial and knocking out all of the non-witch people. One of those non-witch people had the ear device (for witch spell nullification?) and just pretended to be knocked out and released the bomb. I was confused because everybody was on the ground after the bomb went off.

11 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

. I also don't love that every memorial service for the innocent victims of the Spree seems to be a breeding ground for Camarilla supporters, and while it does make some sense that they would try to recruit people with a personal issue with witches, it gives this weird message that people mourning their murdered family are all villains in the making for caring about their dead loved ones.

I so agree, I hate this angle with the Spree this season. They aren't going to make me root for them this way. Having Scylla look kind of sad at the scene of her mass murder didn't make me want her redemption,  it just reminded me that she was awful from the start. Show a flashback of her convincing her ex to kill himself as well please. 

So the witch from Tally's dreams that was erased from the picture, she started the Spree right? Something went really bad with Adler and she broke hard. The Spree aren't that old, right?

I still don't trust the VP or his daughter. 

• Love 2