Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

What other women-it was only LuAnn.  She has not called out anyone else.  Not Alex, Sonja, Kristen, Heather, Aviva, Jill, Bethenny or any other HW.  I think because Ramona was committed in her marriage the others want to tear her down.  Ramona is a bitch what they do is lower themselves by celebrating the demise of her marriage.

I'm not sure why her treatment of LuAnn and her marriage/divorce to the Count isn't bad enough on its own. It is in my book. But I think she's also guilty of saying nasty things about husbands, from making fun of Simon on the first season, to insulting Heather's husband on this last. All the while comparing them in a negative way to the great and oh-so-good looking Mario. Who ain't looking so great these days. They were all fair game to her. Now the shoe's on the other foot. It doesn't feel so good, does it, Ramona ?

• Love 15

Wait, from earlier in the thread, LuAnn was already divorced in the first two seasons? I thought she got divorced in season 2 or 3? Any links to the backstory?

I really liked her this reunion. And Heather. The best was when Aviva was paying Heather a compliment, about how she gracefully handled the Kristen conflict in Montana, and Heather said something like "I'll take it, but I feel like this is double sided and a set up for your argument with Carole later." I can't remember what it was, but it was an insightful comment. This is why I like NYC over the other ones, I feel like the women here have actual conversation rather than the screaming matches in the OC (though I am addicted to that one as well)

• Love 9

I really liked her this reunion. And Heather. The best was when Aviva was paying Heather a compliment, about how she gracefully handled the Kristen conflict in Montana, and Heather said something like "I'll take it, but I feel like this is double sided and a set up for your argument with Carole later." I can't remember what it was, but it was an insightful comment.

Insightful is exactly the word. I thought that was kinda brilliant. She knew exactly what Aviva was up to. I think Carole shook her head and said it was so obvious. It wasn't to me! No flies on them.

• Love 10

Wait, from earlier in the thread, LuAnn was already divorced in the first two seasons? I thought she got divorced in season 2 or 3? Any links to the backstory?

I really liked her this reunion. And Heather. The best was when Aviva was paying Heather a compliment, about how she gracefully handled the Kristen conflict in Montana, and Heather said something like "I'll take it, but I feel like this is double sided and a set up for your argument with Carole later." I can't remember what it was, but it was an insightful comment. This is why I like NYC over the other ones, I feel like the women here have actual conversation rather than the screaming matches in the OC (though I am addicted to that one as well)

LuAnn claimed to be married Seasons 1 and 2.  When she was called out on an open marriage on Season 1 Reunion-she said her marriage was her business.  Season 2 Reunion the Count has publicly hooked up with a princess.  Bethenny et al, called LuAnn out for lying about being married, as in living with the Count.  Recently she was on E! and said she was separated from the Count since before she started shooting Season 1.  So LuAnn essentially was dishonest and got called on it.

I think Kristen and Aviva need to stop butting in-especially Kristen.

• Love 2

And it worked. Those bitches reacted like they'd seen a Real Housewife of Atlanta. 

That's from Aviva's blog on the Bravo site.  Can someone explain why she referenced ATL?  I don't watch that particular part of the franchise, so I don't know what's going on over there.

I'm with all the prior comments on how well Lu handled things on this episode.  I also want Andy to be more in control of these reunions.  It isn't the "clubhouse".

• Love 2

I'm not sure why her treatment of LuAnn and her marriage/divorce to the Count isn't bad enough on its own. It is in my book. But I think she's also guilty of saying nasty things about husbands, from making fun of Simon on the first season, to insulting Heather's husband on this last. All the while comparing them in a negative way to the great and oh-so-good looking Mario. Who ain't looking so great these days. They were all fair game to her. Now the shoe's on the other foot. It doesn't feel so good, does it, Ramona ?

The comment was in response to Ramona supposedly calling out others for cheating.  Ramona has never called a husband out for cheating only LuAnn.  Big difference between comparing someone to your husband  and accusing someone of being unfaithful.  LuAnn has had her fair share of comments about Mario including accusing him of cheating Season 4.

• Love 2

I wonder if LuAnn will be upped to full time housewife again because she really brought the entertainment tonight. Maybe, it's different when you're only a friend. You feel more free or perhaps she's reached her limit with some of these ladies and decided to let loose?

• Love 3

LuAnn has had her fair share of comments about Mario including accusing him of cheating Season 4.

This only adds to the LuAnn lovefest from tonight's reunion. On top of everything, she's good at calling out bad behavior in the future! (or maybe it was happening then, too. Bad boy , Mario).

• Love 3

Well, that was amusing.  LuAnn has had a really good season. 

Sonja becomes less coherent with each passing week.  Flipping houses at 14 as the result of mad money made as a model?  Judges and lawyers and homeless young people on her staff?  No need for products when your job consists of selling a house in France?  Straight up crazy. 

Ramona still can't apologize.  Kristen is too eager. 

• Love 8
(edited)
I have such a case of mad lady love for Luann right now.  She OWNED that reunion tonight.  Go, Lu!!!

She really did.  Andy was just letting Sonja babble on & on & on.  How cute & adorable her babble is, right?  Um, no, it really isn't.  Unpaid slaves that she calls interns is not adorable to me.  She has no businesses, she has no employees & she has no real estate that she's sold, except the property now being sold to pay the bankruptcy judgement she owes.  The woman is full of absolute crap & it's about time someone just said it plain & simple -- and not in the cutesy way Kristen said she was delusional.  That didn't cut it.  Sonja is a liar, a fraud & a con artist.  Lifestyle expert, my ass.

Sonja & Moaner have been saying nasty shit bout Lu all season long so Lu is right to be pissed about it.  Notice Sonja was still trying to be all cutesy by saying she loved being compared to the Grey Gardens loons.  Lu shut that shit down quick by saying those women were mentally ill.  Go, Lu!

WTF with Moaner?  Is she as delusional as Sonja cuz I think she's catching that shit from her.  She's really gonna act in denial of Mario cheating, when everyone in the world knows full well about it?  She deserves to be grilled about it.  It's about fuckin' time Moaner is put on the hot seat.  Andy has let her get away with her nasty bullshit for way too long.

Aviva was pretty unimpressive here.  She yelled out that Carole & Russ had an open relationship just to desperately get some attention.  How the fuck would she know such a thing?  Btw, doesn't it seem just a wee bit suspicious she has the same doctor to treat her asthma as Andy?  He seemed to make fun of her cuz he said he has asthma also & can't go to Montana either, but he actually recently did.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7
Asthma? Still? Boringo. This was like a modern day Inquisition and it didn't matter whether or not I was ill. Instead of basing judgements on medical facts, judgments about my health have been based on five post-menopausal bitches.

Sheesh, what a disgusting nasty bitch.  Um, did she just include in the awful insults the 2 who are supposed to be her friends & defending her?  Oh, she's horrible.  Will ya boot her the fuck off the show already, Andy?  What are ya waiting for?

• Love 2
(edited)

Loved Lu saying to Sonja regarding Grey Gardens "They were mentally ill." 

Hated Sonja's dress too.  No sexy J tonight. 

Is heavy blush the new IN thing?    I'm learning all about shading the cheek bones tonight.  Do you shade the lower part or the higher part? 

Heather was the only one who didn't pour blush down on her face. 

I have to watch this again because Sonja confused the heck out of me.  Forty ? employees?  Employees or hook ups.

Ramona telling Sonja to be careful, because, she (Sonja) has a daughter.  Um.  Too late. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

That's from Aviva's blog on the Bravo site.  Can someone explain why she referenced ATL?  I don't watch that particular part of the franchise, so I don't know what's going on over there.

I'm with all the prior comments on how well Lu handled things on this episode.  I also want Andy to be more in control of these reunions.  It isn't the "clubhouse".

Aviva is a shit. She's a troll of the Rush Limbaugh/Glenn Beck variety. To give even more context to the sentence you posted, here's the preceding paragraph:

I did not premeditate the leg throw. I loosen my leg often when I am sitting to promote blood flow. As Heather stood above me and yelled at me calling me "phony," "laughable," etc. I thought, "Somebody has to put their foot down." And ah ha! I just happened to have had one handy. . .

And it worked. Those bitches reacted like they'd seen a Real Housewife of Atlanta.

In other words, Aviva is saying that they reacted as though they had seen a black person. She's not even treading anymore, and I don't think that there are any excuses for the shit she says and does. They reacted because she's a fucking lunatic delusional hose beast, but she equates their reaction--the quick retreat, the WTF?! looks, the "This is absolutely absurd" laugh from LuAnn--to them seeing black women.

Asshole.

• Love 18

What do you want her to say?  He cheated and I am devastated.  Or it is a work in progress?  I am torn-she needs to admit there is a reason she filed for divorce but I am really not into to seeing her breakdown and cry.   

Same here.  I despise Ramona and find her to be evil at times, and I cannot stand what she's done to LuAnn over the years, but I don't want to see something like this air on TV.  We know it happened, everyone else does too, and that should be the end of it.

• Love 2
(edited)

Random thoughts:

Loved the Countess - she was on target all night.

Too much time spent discussing disgusting George.   I intentionally did not watch any episode he was in, so I don't know what he said to Ramona. If they had spent anymore time discussing him at the reunion, I was ready to turn it off.  Note to Bravo - viewers find George appalling.  Stop with him.

I've gotten a Grey Gardens vibe from Sonja this season as well.  I think she's a very sad and lonely person.   And, if she is, as she claimed, a private person, why go on a reality show?  I love it when these women pull the private person card.

Someone needs to ask PDiddy when he was on Sonja's yacht.

Kristen, blah. 

Heather also did a good job of shutting Aviva down when Aviva tried to compliment her.  This is going to get ugly, especially when "writer girl" starts.

I have mixed feelings on Ramona shutting down the talk about Mario.  On one hand, I'm sure it's painful to discuss and she has Avery to think of.  On the other hand, she's made too many comments about LuAnn's marriage, so I guess hers does become fair game. But if there is a divorce in progress, or if they are trying to work things out, she probably needs to be careful of what she says publicly anyway.   Ramona's problem is she's never had a filter - she makes hurtful comments, then shrugs them off with a half-hearted apology.  

Overall, however, I found it boring.   I would like to see someone other than Andy host these things.

Btw, doesn't it seem just a wee bit suspicious she has the same doctor to treat her asthma as Andy?  He seemed to make fun of her cuz he said he has asthma also & can't go to Montana either, but he actually recently did.

Laughed out loud though when she was talking about her "internist to the stars" whose most prominent patient was Andy.   He's not exactly A list Aviva.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4
(edited)

Laughed out loud though when she was talking about her "internist to the stars" whose most prominent patient was Andy.   He's not exactly A list Aviva.

I was horrified when Aviva shared that information, actually.  Maybe it's because I once worked in a hospital and had HIPAA drilled into me, but even Andy looked taken aback when Aviva said that they shared the same doctor. It could have been worse, I guess...at least she didn't name the actual doctor's name, and didn't pull a "word on the street" about Andy's annual physical. But still, I wonder if that wasn't where she was going..."Andy, I know you have asthma too, so you better whip out that inhaler and confess."

Unless Andy told her himself who his doctor is, I find it creepy that she knows. But that's so like her.

Her blog nastiness, and its usual disproportionateness (you annoyed me so I won't rest until I fully eviscerate you, and on a very personal level), exposes why I think she will always be a nastier piece of work than Ramona. Ramona has a heart. I absolutely despise Aviva, moreso than any other HW on any other franchise (and yes, I've been watching Tamra on RHOC). "Post menopausal," really?

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 3
(edited)

Aviva is a shit. She's a troll of the Rush Limbaugh/Glenn Beck variety. To give even more context to the sentence you posted, here's the preceding paragraph:

In other words, Aviva is saying that they reacted as though they had seen a black person. She's not even treading anymore, and I don't think that there are any excuses for the shit she says and does. They reacted because she's a fucking lunatic delusional hose beast, but she equates their reaction--the quick retreat, the WTF?! looks, the "This is absolutely absurd" laugh from LuAnn--to them seeing black women.

Asshole.

I was hoping it had to do with all that prop throwing at the ATL reunion that got so much press, but given Aviva's history I see your point. (After all, Naomi was at the party.)  I wish that Andy had called her out on the racial comments and asked her how she likes the idea of an African American step mother, not a 25 year old step mother.  (Not that I think Cody & George are ever actually going to wed.)

Aviva is just all around disgusting.  She can't apologize for saying "STFU" to Kristen in front of their kids?  At the very least, go the Ramona route and say "I didn't intend to offend your kids."   She can't talk to her father about his sexual harassment?  Maybe her latent lawyer should come out and warn him that the cops could be called for putting a hand or other body part where it shouldn't be.  George isn't any better than the rando weirdos on the subway who do that shit.

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 4

Maybe Diddy comes on to Sonja's yacht because he purchased her yacht, named Sonja's Yacht, in her bankruptcy. So technically everyone would be correct--Sonja no longer has a yacht, but Diddy has a yacht named Sonja's Yacht that he uses all the time.

• Love 3

Exactly right. And Holla! to all the folks who called Aviva out on her bigotry even before this incredibly racist comment from her blog. I didn't think I could hate her even more....

• Love 6
(edited)

Cyberjawa, you are already miles ahead and smarter than me. I just can't quit these bitches. I will see this out until the bitter end.

Luann is too good a sport when it comes to those two. Luann could have easily decimated both those clowns this season and she didn't. The countess maybe a bit pretentious but I do get the sense that she at least strives to have some manners and be gracious to others as opposed to the Hostess with the least Sonja and Pinot bloated Ramona.

I have to say, the left couch is knocking it out of the park. LuAnn in particular. "Sweetie, you don't have a yacht." Then calling Ramona out in the previews saying that karma's a bitch re: Mario's cheating.

I hate that Ramona is really trying to dominate Andy and even put him on the spot about his sex life! She does not get to decide what will be discussed and she had to know Mario's cheating scandal is going to be brought up. She better watch out cause Jill acted the same way and you see where that got her....

Edited by njmama

I'm glad the replayed the repelling scenes, because they showed that Heather didn't just tell Kristen - "It's okay if you can't do it". She actually said "Don't be surprised if you can't do it". What a bitchy, defeating thing to say. I don't hate Heather, but I do think there's something there between her and Kristen. I do think it makes a lot of sense that Heather said Kristen was basically on edge the entire weekend because the women were complaining and having problems, and that she lashed out a Heather because she felt safest doing so, given their history. I can totally see that. BUT....I still think Heather was being a mega bitch to Kristen and I'm not sure where SHE was coming from on HER end. 

So Carole and Russ didn't have an open relationship??? 

The best part of this segment was the end with Sonja's delusions about people paying her "tens of thousands" for her branding advice, and hosting P Diddy on her non-existent yacht, and taking in poor kids and those needy gays and lesbians. She was off the tracks big time. And then....AND THEN....When she took the Grey Gardens comments in a complimentary way, and starts rattling off Edie Beale's positive attributes, and Luann cut in with - "They were mentally ill"!!! That was the highlight of the entire evening. I laughed and laughed and replayed it and laughed some more. Sigh....Sometimes Sonja's delusions are just sad and pathetic, but other times they are incredibly hilarious. 

• Love 10

I was so irritated at Sonja I channeled my inner Aviva and ripped off the bandage from my sprained left ankle and threw it at the dog.

Much like Aviva I don't think it engendered the response I was looking for....

• Love 8
(edited)

I was hoping it had to do with all that prop throwing at the ATL reunion that got so much press, but given Aviva's history I see your point. (After all, Naomi was at the party.)  I wish that Andy had called her out on the racial comments and asked her how she likes the idea of an African American step mother, not a 25 year old step mother.  (Not that I think Cody & George are ever actually going to wed.)

Aviva is just all around disgusting.  She can't apologize for saying "STFU" to Kristen in front of their kids?  At the very least, go the Ramona route and say "I didn't intend to offend your kids."   She can't talk to her father about his sexual harassment?  Maybe her latent lawyer should come out and warn him that the cops could be called for putting a hand or other body part where it shouldn't be.  George isn't any better than the rando weirdos on the subway who do that shit.

Yeah. I guess it's because if Aviva was trying to make a point about violence on the show or reactions to violence, she really need not look any further than her own cast. "The women reacted as though they'd seen Ramona with a canoe oar" or "The women reacted as though they'd seen Ramona with a glass full of wine" would have worked just fine for that statement. But instead she went the route of mentioning RHATL.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 1

Sonja's dress was a big miss for me.  The hot pink and black lace combination didn't work for me, and it didn't flatter her figure or her bust.  It looked like bad lingerie.

Totally agree!  The pattern of the lace around her bust made her boobs look like they were pointing in opposite directions... as in 180 degrees opposite.  Too bad none of her dozens of employees can influence her to make better choices. And who was the makeup artist on set for the reunion?  Whoever it was definitely had it out for Sonja and Aviva.  Both women can look stunning on occasion, but they both looked like mannequins on that couch. Way too much going on there. Sonja has a very cute nose but all the shading made it look wonky  Put the bronzer down and back away slowly.

I think LuAnn wins.  She's been a great Greek chorus all season and she was cool and collected (so far). I hope she's back next year.

Carole's blonde doesn't work IMO.  The cut/styling wasn't the most flattering either.  I'd still choose her and Heather (and LuAnn) as my NYC BFF's though!

Let's all pray last night was the last we'll see or hear from George ever again.  It pissed me off that Andy was smirking when he brought up how the fans were repulsed by George and his actions.  It seemed to me as if he thought anyone who doesn't want to hear about some octogenarian's scrotum or watch his sexual assault of these women is so uncool or not in on the "joke". That man is vile and disgusting and has a scary level of sexual predatory rage under his leathery skin.

I'd never let any of my children spend a second alone with him.

• Love 4

That's most likely my problem in a nutsheill. I just don't like her. I can't put my finger on why other than she just seems fake to me.  From the big wide, Giada De Laurentiis smile (LOL Can't stand her either) to my intuition that she would turn on a dime on a friend to....aw, never mind.  I just don't like her.  It's intuitive.  Just feel it in my bones. 

Has she given me the reasons to dislike her that Aviva has?  Nope.  I just think she's fake.  And I really hope NYC gets another season, primarily so that can be further exposed.

Yeah, I don't like her either.  IMO, she is trying much too hard for a "place" on the show.  Also, I think she needs some help with attire as well as something done with her hair.

Asthma? Still? Boringo. This was like a modern day Inquisition and it didn't matter whether or not I was ill. Instead of basing judgements on medical facts, judgments about my health have been based on five post-menopausal bitches.

Somehow I doubt Kristen and Heather have gone through menopause. Aviva needs to quit acting like she's the youngest one on the show - she looks and acts older than all of them, IMO. 

• Love 7

Sonja's dress was a big miss for me.  The hot pink and black lace combination didn't work for me, and it didn't flatter her figure or her bust.  It looked like bad lingerie.

Bad French lingerie - much like her bad French dish towels...

• Love 4

I re watched the end of the finale and I clearly saw Harry and George in the background of the Le Cirque party room...anybody else see them?

I thought everyone looked nice at the reunion, but I think Carol's hair did not look like it was professionally done.

Luanne lerves her some big jewelry.

Ramona's hair looked good, finally a decent blow out!  I hope Andy asks some hard questions about Mario, not that I enjoy hearing about the demise of a marriage but she comes down hard on everyone else's relationships sooooo....turn about is fair play.

Sonja, poor delusional, life style branding, yacht riding (with P. Diddy) Sonja.

Loved Heather's dress. Holla to that dress!

Aviva stated that her father's fiancé was only 25, I thought someone on this site found that she had been on another reality show a few years ago and that she is closer to 32.  My guess is that there will be a wedding when Aviva needs a story line.

Lulu drag 'em hunty! She may be perched on the ass end of the couch but she clearly owned or should I say powned round 1. A fresh golden apple just dropped into her hand because she was serving bitches and secured a full time job if NYC is blessed enough to get another season!

So according to Sonja's definition of what an employee is, the Walmart personnel who scanned my 6 pack of Hanes Her way, spatula, milk and other items is my employee. The lady at the Chinese restaurant who took and fulfilled my order of spare ribs, pork fried rice and crab rangoon is also my employee. Good to know. Also never knew that flipping real estate meant you were a lifestyle expert. Wow, the things I don't know. Here I was all this time calling them house flippers. Somebody better tell HGTV and Jeff whathisface from Flipping Out. I must admit that hers was the most fascinating segment. I will have to watch it again but apparently every time someone sends her an email about a possible new venture she counts that as a business she has. Half her segment seemed like incoherent jibberish. I do agree with Luann that Sonja has changed for the worse and the show has gone to her head. Sonja is so much more affected than she used to be. I can't stand they way her lips are in a constant state of being pursed. Makes her look like a catfish that every fishermen in their right mind would throw back.

I'm so glad you mentioned the pursed lips....I was wondering if I were imaging that

Aviva failed rule no. 1 of a lawyer... Never ask a question you don't already know the answer to. I cracked up when she asked if Josh was a branding expert or something, and everyone was like well yes that is what he does.

• Love 4

I loved Sonia's smirk about what does Josh know about branding only to be told that he previoulsy had a branding consulting business.  Followed up by the DSM-VI side of the couch mocking Josh's product - "is it even in stores?" only to once again be beclowned with "it's everywhere."  Unlike Sonja's products.  Did that toaster oven ever make it to the stores? 

And Sonja - the JUDGE is not your employee.  Neither is the trustee.  Or the barista at Starbucks.  Every time I see Sonja, all I can think of is Lola from that Barry Manilow song "Copacabana." 

• Love 3

Who knew being a real estate developer, flipper, or even being a regular person who sold a house would make you a lifestyle branding expert. Dumb Martha Stewart has probably only sold a handful of houses while lifestyle branding expert has sold a dozen places. Sonja is clearly the bigger lifestyle brand. I just think about all those valuable lifestyle brand items from the Catholic Church, the US government, and King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. The woman is a delusional moron who uses her weird unique definitions to try to move the goal post on whether she's a failure or not. And it needs to be repeated always and often, the court ordered bankruptcy trustee and the judge who ruled against you are not your employees Sonja Tremont Morgan of the Looney Tunes Morgans.

Ramona is an asshole. She doesn't get to demand that the others move on from her assault on Kristen.

Luann is coming off ahead in the reunion.

If Heather was truly speaking ugh "ghetto" she would dismiss Aviva with a "bye Felicia!"

The most sad part of Sonja's ramblings is that I think she is actually slightly mentally ill.  And I don't mean that to disparage the mentally ill, I mean I legit believe it's not simply delusion, the woman is so far removed from reality as to invent possessions and scenarios that make one question the assumption of her full capacity to begin with.

Loving Luann.  She's just shutting down the nutcases on the other couch.

Sonja thinks that being referenced as a Grey Gardens in the making is a compliment?  And her reasoning about how her lawyer, her investment adviser, her trustee, etc. was interesting.  Did she actually say her JUDGE?  She pays a judge?  At best she could say they were contractors because lord knows she doesn't provide any benefits (and no it's not like friends with benefits Sonja), does not do any type of payroll reporting and so on...........It was just a way to get off of the topic of the interns and how she gets away with having free help to do shit that either she does not want to do or is too scatter brained to do herself.

Aviva can leave any time now.  She is such a cold, humorless creature.   The whole does she have asthma bs - you could drill it down to one thing:  no one likes or trusts her.  It's like the boy who cried wolf.  You keep crying wolf, wolf, wolf and there's nary a wolf around or maybe a dog that kinda looks like a wolf, people stop believing a word you say.  They're just tired of her.  She always looks like she just sucked on a lemon.  She looked like she was always just waiting to jump in with some pre-rehearsed lines, but she's just not very good at this - stiff and unnatural.  

And she can't tell her perv father that he was inappropriate?  No, because he's one of her major storylines.  She's really stupid if she thought anyone would find him to be compelling.    

Ramona has a lot of nerve saying she was just throwing a liquid at Kristin.  She threw a glass - made of hard plastic at someone at pretty close range.  It was assault, not just being unladylike.  It's not like you farted in public - you took an object, threw it at someone and caused her bodily injury.  Plus, she reached for the oar.  What was she going to do with that oar?   Then when the questions start about Mario, she wants Andy to go to the next package, then says she wants it shut down now.  Uh, you're not in charge.  You were the one who signed up to show your life on tv.

The other women - eh, nothing has bugged me too much yet with them.  Carol's hair looks like straw though.  

She didn't just reach for it, the nutfuck threw it at Kristen, just not with the same amount of vigor as her glass throw.

What do you want her to say?  He cheated and I am devastated.  Or it is a work in progress?  I am torn-she needs to admit there is a reason she filed for divorce but I am really not into to seeing her breakdown and cry.   

I don't want her to say anything, I want her to feel the same shitty way she made other women feel about the fissures in their relationships.

What other women-it was only LuAnn.  She has not called out anyone else.  Not Alex, Sonja, Kristen, Heather, Aviva, Jill, Bethenny or any other HW.  I think because Ramona was committed in her marriage the others want to tear her down.  Ramona is a bitch what they do is lower themselves by celebrating the demise of her marriage.

I don't celebrate the demise of hers or any marriage as much as I relish in her humiliation surrounding it.    She's an imbalanced, over inebriated wackadoo who has publicly delighted in the failures of her co-stars for years and I for one cannot wait to see Lulu ask her how it tastes, though I doubt she'll pose it as tactlessly as Ramona herself would.   Schadenfreude's a fickle ass mistress, she should've kept her mouth shut.    I'm also adding that I don't think you need to do this to more than one person to be a dick, doing it to Luanne meets eligibility requirements.  I guess since I'm rubbing my hands together at the thought of *couldn't happen to a crappier person*  I'm admitting to being a dick.  I'm cool with it.  Lol.

::sings in the Abbey courtyard::  How do you solve a problem like Aviva....?    I started to rationalize her use of *ghetto* as some interchangeable synonym for the word she was actually grasping for as Mozelle said above.  Then, thanks to ya'll, there are the comments in her blog.  Lizz,  Atlanta is the only all black Real Housewives franchise.  I hope that shuts down any further debate (Countess Lulu style) about whether or not Veevs is a racist/has a racist side/exhibits racist tendencies.   Vile.  Her disability is not her leg, it's her personality.

Aviva to Kristen:  what makes your husband qualified to call her anything, is he a branding expert?

Entire left side of the room:  YES!

Funniest. shit. ever.

Ya'll started talking about this on July 26th, how did you see the reunion then?  I only saw it last night.   Do I need to have a talk with my dvr-uh?

Mrsrwc, jinx!  I owe you a Coke.  :D

• Love 15

Sonja thinks that being referenced as a Grey Gardens in the making is a compliment?  And her reasoning about how her lawyer, her investment adviser, her trustee, etc. was interesting.  Did she actually say her JUDGE?  She pays a judge?  At best she could say they were contractors because lord knows she doesn't provide any benefits (and no it's not like friends with benefits Sonja), does not do any type of payroll reporting and so on...........It was just a way to get off of the topic of the interns and how she gets away with having free help to do shit that either she does not want to do or is too scatter brained to do herself.

I was SO hoping someone (i.e. Lu or Andy) would fixate on that comment and ream her for it.  Ummm....Sonja I doubt you can afford to have a judge on your payroll.  And, if you can, I wouldn't brag about it on national tv.  Let's have some quiet time Sonja.  

It was shocking when they played the clip of Sonja from her first season and how differently she behaved.  Her speech pattern was normal.  Her face wasn't contorted constantly into pouty "sexy" fish face.

I hate that Ramona is really trying to dominate Andy and even put him on the spot about his sex life! She does not get to decide what will be discussed and she had to know Mario's cheating scandal is going to be brought up. She better watch out cause Jill acted the same way and you see where that got her....

I loved the clip of Andy's response - when I put my private life on national tv, I will answer that for you.  WIN!

• Love 5
(edited)

Luann was fantastic! She owned The night. No wonder Heather gave her big props on wwhl last week. Loved her!

I have said this before but Sonja is just pathetic. Really, Diddy was on your yacht?

I can't stand Ramona. I think Luann has every right to hold Ramona's feet to the fire about her marriage. Ramon relished bringing shit up about Lu and the Count that happened off camera. So fuck it! Ramona didn't care if she hurt Lu's children. If this was me and IRL yeah, I might take the high road. But it's not. It's a reality show. I have watched Ramona be gleeful at shit she has said about Lu's marriage and insult her constantly. So karma is a bitch.

Leah Remini was right, Andy needs co host. And we found her in Luann.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

I was SO hoping someone (i.e. Lu or Andy) would fixate on that comment and ream her for it.  Ummm....Sonja I doubt you can afford to have a judge on your payroll.  And, if you can, I wouldn't brag about it on national tv.  Let's have some quiet time Sonja.  

It was shocking when they played the clip of Sonja from her first season and how differently she behaved.  Her speech pattern was normal.  Her face wasn't contorted constantly into pouty "sexy" fish face.

I loved the clip of Andy's response - when I put my private life on national tv, I will answer that for you.  WIN!

BAM.  Honey please don't come for Andy unless he sends for you.

pouty sexy fish face?  girl, bye!  LMAO!!!!!!!

• Love 7
And Sonja - the JUDGE is not your employee.  Neither is the trustee.  Or the barista at Starbucks.  Every time I see Sonja, all I can think of is Lola from that Barry Manilow song "Copacabana."

I about DIED when she said the judge was her employee. Evidently anyone she ever has any interaction with is part of "Team Sonja". Given her penchant for "victory laps", Team Sonja must be several hundred deep. 

• Love 3

ZaldamoWilder... I will take it! Lol

One other observation..... I think Sonja is doing something wrong, she has a judge on payroll and LOST her case. I think she should fire the judge.

• Love 7
What do you want her to say?  He cheated and I am devastated.  Or it is a work in progress?  I am torn-she needs to admit there is a reason she filed for divorce but I am really not into to seeing her breakdown and cry.

I actually don't care how Ramona responds. I just want her business to be put on front street. She can sit there stoic and silent for all I care. I just long for Andy to pull out a newspaper or tabloid and read the allegations. None of that cryptic shit about having problems. Say it is rumored that Mario had an affair, took the heffa to your Hamptons home and knocked her up.

Funny how the admitted no filter having succubus suddenly wants to slap a gag order on anyone mentioning her personal business. No one owes her shit regarding her privacy. 

I wish I had 5 previouslytv personas so I could have that much more thumbs up so I can give them to all the posts praising Lulu's reunion performance. I just loved her ability to shut shit down with one sentence issued in a normal speaking voice. She didn't yell, scream or act like a lunatic. She said what she had to say with authority. She kept her composure and shut them down. Loved it!

Aviva's racial comments? I wouldn't call her racist per say but her ass is definitely suspect. She does seem very aware of black women which maybe because her father has a preference for them. Her 1st season during the fashion show finale she told someone to walk like a black girl in the show (I guess like a Naomi).I really wasn't offended or anything by that. This season she referred to Victoria's painting as having a very Grace Jones feel to it. Again no problem. She has been gracious and made no mention of her alleged future step mom in laws race so I gave her points for that, which I admit is sad since that should be standard human behavior but it sure as hell ain't. Now in just 24 hours I am like WTF with Aviva's comments. I really don't think she is racist but she damn sure has a set opinion of what black women are which paints her as prejudice to me. 

Frankly I am still more actively upset by Sonja's comment that all her neighbors would think George's fiancee was her drug dealer earlier in the season. 

• Love 5

I think she should, it would bring her a lot of sympathy and show that she is human.  She doesn't need to break down and cry.  

As for the reunion, She did go after Luann a lot in the past.  Luann and Kelly were sympathizing about divorce and saying when they are ready to move on, they move on fast.  Luann and the Count apparently had an arrangement in their marriage that worked for them.  It wasn't for Ramona to bring it to light on the reunions or on the show.  But Ramona took gleeful pleasure in dropping those tidbits on speakerphone or at the reunions. That Ramona has been probably turning a blind eye to Mario for years?  I wouldn't doubt it.  I thought it was horrible that Jill brought on that fortune teller in Morocco to do the same to Ramona.  

But I have no problem with Ramona getting a taste of her own medicine from Luann.  Luann had two kids at home just like Ramona has Avery to think about.  

• Love 4

Totally agree!  The pattern of the lace around her bust made her boobs look like they were pointing in opposite directions... as in 180 degrees opposite.  Too bad none of her dozens of employees can influence her to make better choices.

I think we learned during the RHoBH reunion that the women don't get to choose their dresses.  Joyce let the cat out of the bag when she said she didn't like the dress she was given to wear.

That would explain why Ramona wasn't in a shiny blue satin dress this time.  And if they hate Aviva, it would explain why they put her in a dress that gave her monoboob and a very matronly-looking neckline.

• Love 1

Unless Andy told her himself who his doctor is, I find it creepy that she knows. But that's so like her.

I think - and I could be wrong, that Andy himself let that out via a tweet, or something.  Or maybe she did prior to the reunion.  I know that I was aware of it before last night.  But I don't remember HOW I knew it.

The problem with all the grand slams by LuAnn is does anyone think these women could ever film together again?  I get LuAnn is angry at Ramona don't really get her anger at Sonja because the "package" they played showed insult after insult by LuAnn directed at Sonja. 

I think it is a given that Sonja prattles on and mixes her past life with her present life.  To me, I don't see the difference between that and the Josh, Heather name dropping marathon-all a part of their past.  Maybe Josh is a branding expert but why is it that he hired someone to "brand" his product and gave the same advice to Sonja (spend $30,000.00 and hire a brand expert)?  Or different than Carole writing a book about her life and hanging on to the memory of her dear late husband or using the title Princess, when her husband a Prince by birth never used it, never mind the principality has not existed, for what 75 years ?  Luann divorcing and hanging on the Countess title and playing the role of a French aristocrat?  Sonja is annoying and disconnected but many of these women do exactly what they accuse Sonja of being-hanging on to the past.

I didn't see what was to be gained by Kristen insisting the whole cast would say to Sonja's face she is delusional.  Who feels better after such an declaration?  Does it change Sonja and who she is or is done just to humiliate her?  I always feel that we co-exist with groups of people that have personality characteristics such as OCD, or ADHD but do we as a society use that to berate or belittle someone who may not only have the characteristic but maybe a full-blown mental illness diagnosis?  Who is the one with the problem then?

• Love 8

Wait a minute, I just thought of something.  If Luann is supposed to be a "friend of" this season, why do they have her sitting on the couch from the very beginning?  They have never done that with any other friend of-I think, I can't remember what happened at the reunion after they introduced Brandi on Beverly Hills, but I don't think she was there the whole time.  "Friends of" only come out for part of the discussion, then go away.  They did Luann really dirty this year.  They basically had her doing the exact same job, but with a diminished title and pay.  Jerks.  

It already costs just about nothing to produce a reality show, and now they don't want to pay the stars of the show.  Just dirty.

• Love 12
(edited)

This. I liked Andy's response about who he slept with. To paraphrase, he said he would discuss it when he was on a reality show with that person. Bingo. Bitch signed up for a reality show and she has been all to happy to gossip about everyone elses marriages, husbands, etc. Ramona is another example of the type of woman I hate, just like Theresa but without the criminal tendencies. Mario cheated. Own it. You can put on your big girl pants and say, "yeah, he devastated me, but I still love him and we have 20 plus years invested and we have a child we both love and we are going to try to make it work." You would at least get kudos for honestly and many women would understand your feelings. 

But no, these women have to live in a state of denial. You are on fricken reality TV ladies. You can run but you cannot hide. We know the truth.

As for Sonja, I have reached maximum disgust with her. The Judge works for you? The lawyers? Would those be the ones you hire or the ones suing you, or both? Maybe the Gray Garden comparison doesn't work because I am pretty sure Edie was in better touch with reality than Sonja. She is pathetic. Pathetic is not entertaining. Sonja needs to go. 

Avivia is just a nasty, vile person. Nothing redeeming there at all. I am sure this is her swan song, bye girl, you will not be missed.

The Countess is awesome. My official favorite housewife across all the franchises. She is owning the reunion so far. I hope she gives Ramona the smack down she so richly deserves. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 7