Type keyword(s) to search

S17. LIVE CHAT - all episodes

• Start Topic

So Blake had the hots for Katie as soon as she got out of the limo on last season, yet he didn't bother to text or DM or pick up a freaking phone and CALL her when that season was going on? I guess the famewhores I mean past contestants in this franchise have no way of getting together with other past contestants.

What a huge load of BS. I guess some viewers believe it. Maybe. Kinda. But doubtful.

• Love 9

Blake says he would regret forever if he didn't "do this." Translation: Pack a bag and catch a flight STAT to appear on this season when TPTB called him. Blake: "Wait, who's the B-ette again? Oh, never mind, doesn't matter. Bachelor, here i come!" Signed: Famewhore Blake.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

So Blake had the hots for Katie as soon as she got out of the limo on last season, yet he didn't bother to text or DM or pick up a freaking phone and CALL her when that season was going on? I guess the famewhores I mean past contestants in this franchise have no way of getting together with other past contestants.

What a huge load of BS. I guess some viewers believe it. Maybe. Kinda. But doubtful.

Apparently he DMed her once she got sent home….but she wasn’t interested enough to jeopardize her chances at being the Bachelorette. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

Yup he said what she wanted to hear and this is the guy who made a big deal out of Clare leaving and not wanting to stay for Tayshia and then being all in with her. So yeah, I’m not buying what she is. 

• Love 6

I think he wants stay until close to the End, then he can leave with tears and a broken heart.  He is probably already rehearsing his Bachelor audition rejected yet hopeful for love speech.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Apparently he DMed her once she got sent home….but she wasn’t interested enough to jeopardize her chances at being the Bachelorette. 

So why would he want to come on the show, knowing she wasn't interested?

They're both full of caca.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

So why would he want to come on the show, knowing she wasn't interested?

They're both full of caca.  

He's auditioning to be the next Bachelor.

• Love 4

So, he already “slipped into her DMs” while she was on Matt’s show…and yet they didn’t pursue a relationship then. Get off the main stage and take it to Paradise!

• Love 3

Seriously, so what if Thomas wants to be the next Bachelor. Why send him home if Katie likes him and wants to get to know him better. Sending him home is stupid, there are WEEKS left in this season. Well, for us viewers anyway.

• Love 4
(edited)

I’m sure they’ll start dumping on Blake after he’s in. Right now they don’t know. He better not be her F1 or the next B.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2

Katie seems more focused on finding out who’s there for the “wrong reasons” than she is on finding the one that’s right for her.

I agree with above, where Andrew S will probably be the guys target next week.

• Love 15

Dude is so shiny, its like he made of plastic. Also, didn't Thomas already say that he came onto the show looking to expand his following right to Katie's face? Is that this surprising to Katie? 

I think everyone is giving Thomas way too much credit as some kind of diabolical mastermind. He's a low grade smooth operator, not Lex freaking Luthor. 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Katie seems more focused on finding out who’s there for the “wrong reasons” than she is on finding the one that’s right for her.

I agree with above, where Andrew S will probably be the guys target next week.

Yes, and it is getting so old.  She is becoming the most boring bachelorette because she takes everything so seriously.  I don’t think I can watch this anymore.  They have ruined this show.  It used to be fun.

• Love 11

This show is really great at making beautiful people going from making out to yelling at each other in the span of about a minute really really boring. How have they made so much drama so tedious? 

• Love 4

Geesh, these guys finally get some one-on-one time and they spend it talking about Thomas. I'd kick each one back to the group if they did that with me. "You say THOMAS, you go home. Bye."

• Love 2
(edited)

Every single week, same bullshit, new target. Katie’s not going to end up with the person she has the best connection with, she’s going to end up with the last person without a scarlet WR.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Ok, I dozed off from when Thomas knocked on her door until this commercial break. What did I miss?

Same. I fell asleep at three different points in this episide. And I wasn't particularly tired when I started watching!

I hate that these guys are vetting each other -- leave that to ABC. So dull. 

• Love 6

On one hand I'd like to see Katie give Thomas a rose just to make all the guys' heads explode. On the other hand I don't care for him much and would like to see him gone because the drama is boring.

• Love 4

So we've had two episodes with the house sitting around talking about Thomas. Not even a one on one date in this episode. Uh, except for Blake sitting on the bench talking to Katie, so I guess that was the one on one. There must be nothing going on this season and the editors have to stretch the episodes out and make something out of nothing.  

• Love 7

Interesting how Thomas stands out in the red jacket.  I wonder if that's a producer setup?

2 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

There must be nothing going on this season and the editors have to stretch the episodes out and make something out of nothing.  

Katie is cute but boring as hell, so the guys are bored and just decided to make up drama to amuse themselves. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I don’t like Thomas and he is a very sweet talker, but she had already given him a rose after he expressed his reasons for being on the show in the truth date.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 3

So, she calls THOMAS and cut to commercial. When we come back, will she tell Thomas that she isn't giving him this rose? Stay tuned. (As if anyone even cares.)

Meanwhile, it looks like the last RC for Judge Reinhold.

• Love 1