Type keyword(s) to search

You, Me, And My Ex - General Discussion

• Start Topic

OK, I caught as much of this last night as I could bear, before I was overtaken with nausea. That chick Lisa needs therapy, not an RV trip with her ex husband and his current wife. The sobbing, the histrionics, the collapsing to the floor, wracked with weeping! "Did you ever love me?" What the fuck? Her current boyfriend needs to flee for his life. 

Kayee Lovee cracks my shit up. You go girl. Ex wife's a bitch and ex husband is a creep, they deserve each other. If this is Kayee's ticket to stardom, so be it. I'll be cackling over here. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, I caught as much of this last night as I could bear, before I was overtaken with nausea. That chick Lisa needs therapy, not an RV trip with her ex husband and his current wife. The sobbing, the histrionics, the collapsing to the floor, wracked with weeping! "Did you ever love me?" What the fuck? Her current boyfriend needs to flee for his life. 

Kayee Lovee cracks my shit up. You go girl. Ex wife's a bitch and ex husband is a creep, they deserve each other. If this is Kayee's ticket to stardom, so be it. I'll be cackling over here. 

Right? That woman is exhausting. She definitely needs therapy and her current boyfriend should run for the hills.

I kinda dig the cunty Yogi wanna be Ex. I live for her side eyes and shit stirring. Every time the Ex husband comes on screen I cringe. He is so repulsive and such a creep. I can’t stand dumb ass Kayee and her caterwauling. Girl, this won’t do much for your career. Go home and find a new sugar daddy.

• Love 5

What is so special about this guy that Kayee and Jessica are dueling about?

He is dull and doughy to me. 

Does he have money or something?

Seems the gold digger could set her sights higher for a sugar daddy.

• Love 4

I adore Kayleelove. you go girl. I think she might be the smartest one of this whole sad group. She keeps my attention and knows her way around a bathtub! and YES! How does that dough boy guy get 2 hot mamas? I enjoy Alex, he appreciates his mole girl(pls have it removed I can not see your face), and she so desearves love after being brought up in such chaos. but I fear her heart getting broken.(I hate how the question of bi-sexuality being legit is being brought up and HOW it is being brought up.)

I actually found myself liking some of these chuckleheads.

• Love 3
On 8/2/2021 at 4:20 AM, seasons said:

What is so special about this guy that Kayee and Jessica are dueling about?

He is dull and doughy to me. 

Does he have money or something?

Seems the gold digger could set her sights higher for a sugar daddy.

Correct! He is not worth a wooden nickel and Jessica is holding on to a man who cheated on her like he is her last breath. He is weak. He needs to go back to Jessica. 

April also needs to go back to Roy.

Alex also needs to go back to Stephen. He and Caroline are gross. Just looking at them kiss is gross and seems so fake.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, scruffy73 said:

Alex also needs to go back to Stephen. He and Caroline are gross. Just looking at them kiss is gross and seems so fake.

It's like they're going overboard to try and convince viewers that they find each other sexually attractive and are in a relationship. 

• Love 3

WHY do the Jersey Shore-ers need to “tell all” to their kid?   What will that help?  Fame whores.  
And of course one is named Lisa. I’m 50 and every Lisa I’ve known is….not a shining example of a human.  Plus my name is Linda and sometimes people call me Lisa and I HATE IT. 

2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

WHY do the Jersey Shore-ers need to “tell all” to their kid?   What will that help?  Fame whores.  
And of course one is named Lisa. I’m 50 and every Lisa I’ve known is….not a shining example of a human.  Plus my name is Linda and sometimes people call me Lisa and I HATE IT. 

1. Telling their son about their relationship, which ended when he was a toddler, is unnecessarily.

2. My best friend’s name is Lisa and she is better than an ice cream sandwich. 

• Love 4
On 8/2/2021 at 6:33 AM, geej said:

How does that dough boy guy get 2 hot mamas?

His first wife was a child when she met him and so is Kayee, but she’s at least entertaining.

I guess Kayee sacrificed a discount on lunch at the airport Chipotle or M&Ms at the Hudson news stand. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Still think April is selfish...

Jersey Shore son does not care about the divorce at all.  This is such a non-drama. Not telling them about being married is just weird.

I didn’t realize Josh and Jenn already had a son.  I missed that part.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 3

I am catching the first few minutes and LOL ….Kayee , Jerry used you as a sex toy and they don’t give a fuck about you or your feelings.

kayee’s notes make no sense. Her journal is a list of words with no situational context 😂 she is such an idiot but an entertaining one.

April is gross and doesn’t deserve Roy. Of course you are the villain April, you were fucking the neighbour while Roy was stationed elsewhere. Her boobs are falling out of that wedding dress….classy. April will tire of John, the marriage won’t last.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I am sorry but April is the worst!  She cheated on her ex, marries her neighbor and wants his ex to be her bestie and expects her own ex to just grin and bear it. Then at Her wedding, which Roy agrees to show up to in spite of his own feelings, she decides she’ll use this opportunity to make him look like the bad guy on National television.

• Love 5
On 6/21/2021 at 9:36 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

This is pure craptastic and I am here for it. The one blonde from Jersey reminds me a little of Kathy Waikile (RHNJ) with the voice. 

I am just now getting into this show, I am watching it while I work :)  I heard Jersey blonde's voice and I thought I accidentally turned on RHoNJ reruns, I thought that was Kathy!

On 6/28/2021 at 10:23 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Lisa and Jimmy? Charlie and Sabrina from MTV's immortal "I'm Getting Married"

RIP Charlie

• Love 1

Is it just me or does anyone else just hate Jessica she is beyond jelious and manipulate. Shell never let him find happyness instead shell fill his head full of lies to stear him back to her. It had nothing to due with her age shell treat any girl in his life like that. I forreal cringe everytime she comes on and starts talking and omg that face she makes omg he needs to watch that show back for himself and kick Jessica to the curb. How can anyone try to show him their mature when shes there interfearing instead get rid her and let someone come in and help bond over the kids together without her and im sure hell find someone that can step up to the plate and forfill him in everyway but noone can show him that side if shes there constantly in the way. Step aside and let the man be happy find someone for yourself he clearly dont want to be with you hello if he did would he have had a cyber relationship the whole time uve been there and then move her in no if he wanted you he would have been with you by now. Get over yourself Jessica.

Anyone watching this, as April said many times last night, shit show this season? April is still the worst. Now she’s cheating on the 2nd husband and still has his ex-wife as her lap dog. 

Caroline and her flamboyant husband are back. Can’t remember his name. 

it’s more of a mess this year. At least the creepy old man, Jessica and KayLovee aren’t back. 

• Like 5
On 4/18/2023 at 10:45 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Anyone watching this, as April said many times last night, shit show this season? April is still the worst. Now she’s cheating on the 2nd husband and still has his ex-wife as her lap dog.  

I admit I’m watching this dumpster fire of a show.

So April and her friend; her husband’s second wife. Domestic partnership; I don’t want to sound like an idiot but they are in a relationship now?

Did she go from her first husband to the neighbor her current husband, who is is separated from to his ex- wife?

If so this is some Maury Povich - Jerry Springer shit!

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I admit I’m watching this dumpster fire of a show.

So April and her friend; her husband’s second wife. Domestic partnership; I don’t want to sound like an idiot but they are in a relationship now?

Did she go from her first husband to the neighbor her current husband, who is is separated from to his ex- wife?

If so this is some Maury Povich - Jerry Springer shit!

I think that's exactly what's going on. What's rich is that John, April's 2nd husband, is so angry that he's been cheated on. LOL

• LOL 3
On 4/23/2023 at 1:06 AM, Texasmom1970 said:So April and her friend; her husband’s second wife. Domestic partnership; I don’t want to sound like an idiot but they are in a relationship now?

I think they are kidding about the domestic partnership because they are living together as a couple would. 

I want to tell her there are more people in this world outside of that quad bubble. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I think they are kidding about the domestic partnership because they are living together as a couple would. 

I want to tell her there are more people in this world outside of that quad bubble. 

Ohh, I hope this is the case because if not it just went beyond weird to WTH is wrong with you people. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

April needs to be the star of the drama or she’s just not happy. It’s a Mother’s Day celebration for cripes sake and she can’t just enjoy being with her family, she’s gotta sit there like a sourpuss because she’s gotta bring the drama into her day. And Loren is her yes man. Grow a backbone and dump her. That’s not a friend. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I forgot the dumbass guys name who has his ex living with him and his girlfriend while she house hunts. 
The comments about his ex girlfriend’s tits when they were all sitting in the little blow up pool.

First of all dude that’s wasn’t funny at all. Second I would have decked him if I was his girlfriend and then dumped his ass. So disrespectful.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I understand Alex's fear of losing his community but c'mon, man, there's plenty of bisexual people in the queer community and, if not where they live, there's bound to be, at least, other parents. (Also please god Stephen get better new friends.)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I watched this show after having some dental work done, so I apologize if this is a dumb question:

Why does Kenzie want Matt to propose to her? Girlfriend should be taking advantage of the fact that they aren’t engaged and running while she can! Breaking up with your boyfriend seems much easier than breaking off an engagement!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 5/16/2023 at 4:42 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

I watched this show after having some dental work done, so I apologize if this is a dumb question:

Why does Kenzie want Matt to propose to her? Girlfriend should be taking advantage of the fact that they aren’t engaged and running while she can! Breaking up with your boyfriend seems much easier than breaking off an engagement!

I agree Kenzie needs to run. Surely she can find someone who won’t have his ex as his best friend.

Regarding Alex’s wife worrying about strippers. Really shouldn’t you worry more about him being around his ex who he has had sex with in the past!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5/12/2023 at 1:19 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

I forgot the dumbass guys name who has his ex living with him and his girlfriend while she house hunts. 
The comments about his ex girlfriend’s tits when they were all sitting in the little blow up pool.

First of all dude that’s wasn’t funny at all. Second I would have decked him if I was his girlfriend and then dumped his ass. So disrespectful.

Why she stays with him is anybody's guess.  Haven't they been together for several years and no ring or proposal?

She's wasting her youth on that player!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why she stays with him is anybody's guess.  Haven't they been together for several years and no ring or proposal?

She's wasting her youth on that player  asshole!

FIFY

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

She's wasting her youth on that player!

Four years she really needs to move on; she’s too young for a guy that has that kind of fear of marriage.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I did feel for them worrying about the baby; sweet thing so tiny.

But again that dumbass Matt. He is so clueless as to why his girlfriend is upset. Seriously are you that stupid? I can’t even with him!

Why does the girlfriend put up with Matt and his ex!  She's crazy too!

I have to believe this is a scripted show because nobody is that dumb and needy!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 6/15/2023 at 3:59 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

I did feel for them worrying about the baby; sweet thing so tiny.

But again that dumbass Matt. He is so clueless as to why his girlfriend is upset. Seriously are you that stupid? I can’t even with him!

Like with any couple, it's hard to predict what the future holds, but I do believe Alex cares for Caroline and their baby. Who knows what the reality is, but on the show he was super-supportive to her after she had the baby (which can be such a hormonal and vulnerable time for women) and seems to love their baby fiercely. I wish them well.

Kensie needs to run; Matt is a loser. 

Edited by readheaded
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure John is difficult, but him not bowing down to April’s version of the divorce papers doesn’t make him an ass. 

April now has 2 ex husbands and an alleged lesbian fling in which there’s no sex and other party is seeing other people. Maybe she’s the problem?

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Never mind. April is actually a child. She brags on the camera that she does shit to John just to “hurt him and make him mad.” Then when Roy asks her about trying to take his retirement, she feigns innocent. If John was mean to her, she probably had it coming. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

The gall of her to try to take half of his retirement! She knew she was wrong about that, so when Roy called her out on that, she all of a sudden backed down. She knew that was wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, zenme said:

The gall of her to try to take half of his retirement! She knew she was wrong about that, so when Roy called her out on that, she all of a sudden backed down. She knew that was wrong. 

I am glad Roy called her out on it. IMHO April is a stealthy, manipulative bitch who tries to play the victim. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 6/19/2023 at 7:10 PM, JayDub1987 said:

Never mind. April is actually a child. She brags on the camera that she does shit to John just to “hurt him and make him mad.” Then when Roy asks her about trying to take his retirement, she feigns innocent. If John was mean to her, she probably had it coming. 

John is a jerk but so is April.  I like Roy but the fact he is still around and still in love with April makes me think there's more to him then the nice easy going guy we're shown on the show. Birds of a feather and all that.

Not to mention Loren and April are no longer friends. I hope we get to find out why the fell out. I wonder now if it's because April was going after John's retirement money which would directly hit Loren's kids.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

John is a jerk but so is April.  I like Roy but the fact he is still around and still in love with April makes me think there's more to him then the nice easy going guy we're shown on the show. Birds of a feather and all that.

Not to mention Loren and April are no longer friends. I hope we get to find out why the fell out. I wonder now if it's because April was going after John's retirement money which would directly hit Loren's kids.

Didn’t know her and Loren weren’t still close. Your reason makes sense. Maybe Loren realized she’s a raging bitch. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Chelsea out in the vehicle being the crazy ex, serving as the weekly reminder that adults can't be friends with someone they've had sex with unless there are kids involved, and even then...I don't like the odds.

• Applause 1
14 hours ago, zenme said:

I don’t care for Rowan either, but she can do better as well.

She absolutely can! I’m hoping she’s only involved in this crap because she wants to be on TV. She’s clearly too intelligent to be with him. She shouldn’t have to explain to him how to think out whether or not he’s ready to be a stepdad. 

• Like 2

Kenzie I wish happiness, but I don’t think you are gonna find it with asshat. He and his ex/best friend are too close for comfort in my opinion. 

Also why was she wearing what looked like a Royal Canadian mounted hat to the pumpkin patch?

• LOL 2