Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E26: Bonded for Life

druzy
  • Start Topic

Jade plans to fly home, but Briana attempts to convince her to return to Orlando with her instead.  Kail reveals heartbreaking challenges around a recent medical diagnosis.  When Addie struggles with online learning, Leah makes a tough decision.

Airs June 22, 2021

• Useful 2

I can’t believe Kail is freezing her eggs???  Four little boys with no daddies in the house and she ‘might’ want more. 

Boo hooing about her weight and her ovaries!  She has the same thing blonde on teen mime has!  P something. 

Kail says social media is coming down hard on her. Look in the mirror girlie. Your f…… nuts!

• Love 9
(edited)

It must be exhausting living 24/7 inside Leah's talk show.  That woman never stops interviewing her daughters. It has become beyond ridiculous at this point. I just want one of them, one day, to shout 'stop asking me all these stupid questions!'. But it'll never happen because this is all Leah knows how to do and I think the girlses know it.

Stepdad Ted to Bar: 'You fell ass backwards into a good woman.'  That made me laugh. Also, too true. Although if my boyfriend had problems drinking and had been off booze for a year under court order I would not encourage him to go to Napa for wine tasting first thing out of the box. Just sayin'.  Also, Holly was too cute with that hair dryer in her little bean bag chair.

I get Kail but the constant podcasting instead of real life on air is super annoying. She is so scripted I can't even with her.  Isaac's search for his best life (via Kail's new decorating business venture) and Kail's podcast are pretty much all we get in her segments now. She may as well just be airing ads during her allotted time.

I am really impressed with how Brianna has stepped up to help Jade during this catastrophe of a plastic surgery recovery. Her parents are useless and I honestly believe that Sean is really trying hard to do the right thing to help but he is not emotionally equipped (nor has he the knowledge) to do anything too helpful. Taking Kloie home and caring for her while Jade recovers a bit at Brianna's was a great relief.

Blood clots are a big deal post surgery and I can't believe that quack doctor cleared her for flight so soon afterward. He got his money and he really doesn't care what happens afterward does he? Again I say I would never ever go to Florida for surgery. Almost every horror story I've heard has been out of Florida.

Edited by Andyourlittledog2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

Kail is really trying to fuck up Isaac, isn’t she? What kind of brainless people would want wallpaper that either one of them designed? Why is she trying so hard to make him a commodity? To inflate his ego or what? He seems like a bright, considerate boy. Let him be a normal tween boy. 

• Love 17
5 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Kail is really trying to fuck up Isaac, isn’t she? What kind of brainless people would want wallpaper that either one of them designed? Why is she trying so hard to make him a commodity? To inflate his ego or what? He seems like a bright, considerate boy. Let him be a normal tween boy. 

Because Chelsea did.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6

Call me an awful person, but Jade deserved every bit of that pain just for being stupid! For the money they spent in plane tickets, the AirBnB, etc. they could have paid for a private duty nurse. 

And Kail wanting to freeze her eggs. FFS!

An taking someone who just got their ankle monitor off to go wine tasting in Napa?

None, I mean none of these women have any sense.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
30 minutes ago, edie3 said:

Call me an awful person, but Jade deserved every bit of that pain just for being stupid! For the money they spent in plane tickets, the AirBnB, etc. they could have paid for a private duty nurse. 

And Kail wanting to freeze her eggs. FFS!

An taking someone who just got their ankle monitor off to go wine tasting in Napa?

None, I mean none of these women have any sense.

What’s that saying…You can’t fix stupid!

• Love 4

Listen, I don’t wish any of these women discomfort or pain but that surgery and all the accoutrements ( flights, AirBnB’s, rental cars etc) would have helped a few of the homeless relatives who makeJade’s life so miserable. Is a big ass and boobs worth having to live off and on with them? 

• Love 6

I think I agree with everyone on here today...just a few observations:

Kail...First...blaming your weight gain on PCOS is just lame and lazy. You have a weight problem because you had four babies in a row and never took off the weight from last pregnancy. Saying you eat healthy is a lie. We've seen you eat on camera. You eat alot of take out...last episode you were eating a big plate of fried mozzerella sticks, chicken nuggets and some other fried concoction. On other episodes we've seen you serving up big slices of pizza...no salad in sight. Second...lifting weights and weighted balls won't help. That builds muscle. Walking or any kind of real exercise that helps you get your steps in and some cardio helps with weight loss. Get a personal trainer to come to your house...see a nutritionist and get a diet plan. And stop eating crap food and serving it to your kids. Also...she had weight loss surgery? Really? Then she must have eaten through the lap band or gastric bypass.

As for the egg freezing...I was appalled. You have four kids, sons no less. No partner to help raise them...you barely get along with any of these baby daddys and you might want more? You seem to have zero interest in the last baby you had just had. At some point this is no longer about the babies it's about some kind of pathological need to procreate. I have two sons and believe me they were just like her sons at that age... sweet, kind, affectionate...but by 15, they were totally changed into teenage monsters. By 17 we were dealing with true teenage hell...everything simmered down once they went off to college...but boy those years from 15-19 were tough. And she has four of them and they're pretty close in age. She's not thinking about the kids, she's thinking about her own selfish need to keep having  kids. I'm offically tired of Kail and her stupid projects and pod casts...now she's wallpaper designer with no art or design training? Give me a break.

7 hours ago, clueless101 said:

Because Chelsea did.

"Aubree Says"...

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
7 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Kail...First...blaming your weight gain on PCOS is just lame and lazy. You have a weight problem because you had four babies in a row and never took off the weight from last pregnancy. Saying you eat healthy is a lie. We've seen you eat on camera. You eat alot of take out...last episode you were eating a big plate of fried mozzerella sticks, chicken nuggets and some other fried concoction. On other episodes we've seen you serving up big slices of pizza...no salad in sight. Second...lifting weights and weighted balls won't help. That builds muscle. Walking or any kind of real exercise that helps you get your steps in and some cardio helps with weight loss. Get a personal trainer to come to your house...see a nutritionist and get a diet plan. And stop eating crap food and serving it to your kids. Also...she had weight loss surgery? Really? Then she must have eaten through the lap band or gastric bypass.

As for the egg freezing...I was appalled. You have four kids, sons no less. No partner to help raise them...you barely get along with any of these baby daddys and you might want more? You seem to have zero interest in the last baby you had just had. At some point this is no longer about the babies it's about some kind of pathological need to procreate. I have two sons and believe me they were just like her sons at that age... sweet, kind, affectionate...but by 15, they were totally changed into teenage monsters. By 17 we were dealing with true teenage hell...everything simmered down once they went off to college...but boy those years from 15-19 were tough. And she has four of them and they're pretty close in age. She's not thinking about the kids, she's thinking about her own selfish need to keep having  kids. I'm offically tired of Kail and her stupid projects and pod casts...now she's wallpaper designer with no art or design training? Give me a break.

"Aubree Says"...

I have to agree and I too think Kail needs some kind of help with whatever her problem is in having more and more children.  This show could end tomorrow and I don't see any big wage earners in the group. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

It must be exhausting living 24/7 inside Leah's talk show.  That woman never stops interviewing her daughters.

Thank you!  I couldn't put my finger on why her segments were so annoying.

11 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Blood clots are a big deal post surgery and I can't believe that quack doctor cleared her for flight so soon afterward. He got his money and he really doesn't care what happens afterward does he? Again I say I would never ever go to Florida for surgery. Almost every horror story I've heard has been out of Florida.

I believe that goes for many things--not just medical treatment.  "Florida Man" is a thing for a reason.

But I couldn't believe it when Sean was saying the doctor had cleared her to fly, so they were gonna do it.  The same doctor who cleared her to go home 10 seconds after her storage-room surgery, beached in the back of an SUV.  Then on this ride, the dash-cam footage of the conversation with a chatty but disembodied Jade back there had me rolling.  Almost as much as the sight of her waddling.  Never gets old.

Did Briana's friend also have the butt surgery? 

I used to try to like Kail.  She actually accomplished some things despite having pretty much zero support raising herself.  But I think I'm over that.  I'm sure it's awful not to be able to lose weight, but really, is it all the PCOS?  She said she'd had weight loss surgery in the past, but it was more like weight reassignment surgery (BBL).  So cry me a river that your body is turning on you--you turned on it first. 

And social media hatters are so mean.  Well, get the fuck off social media.  Oh, wait.  You can't.  It's how you earn a living.  Well then either suck it up or get a new job. 

And the way she holds the microphone during her podcast really grates.  Like she's a lounge singer in Vegas or something. 

Oh, and the egg freezing business comes up with relation to PCOS, but she also mentioned wanting to have young eggs for any future pregnancies, which has nothing to do with PCOS.  She needs to straighten out these story lines.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

I was coming on to say the very same thing some of you have already said. Kailyn eats so much junk, and almost every time we see her, she’s got an empty calorie Starbucks frapp in her hand. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Thank you!  I couldn't put my finger on why her segments were so annoying.

I believe that goes for many things--not just medical treatment.  "Florida Man" is a thing for a reason.

But I couldn't believe it when Sean was saying the doctor had cleared her to fly, so they were gonna do it.  The same doctor who cleared her to go home 10 seconds after her storage-room surgery, beached in the back of an SUV.  Then on this ride, the dash-cam footage of the conversation with a chatty but disembodied Jade back there had me rolling.  Almost as much as the sight of her waddling.  Never gets old.

Did Briana's friend also have the butt surgery? 

I used to try to like Kail.  She actually accomplished some things despite having pretty much zero support raising herself.  But I think I'm over that.  I'm sure it's awful not to be able to lose weight, but really, is it all the PCOS?  She said she'd had weight loss surgery in the past, but it was more like weight reassignment surgery (BBL).  So cry me a river that your body is turning on you--you turned on it first. 

And social media hatters are so mean.  Well, get the fuck off social media.  Oh, wait.  You can't.  It's how you earn a living.  Well then either suck it up or get a new job. 

And the way she holds the microphone during her podcast really grates.  Like she's a lounge singer in Vegas or something. 

Oh, and the egg freezing business comes up with relation to PCOS, but she also mentioned wanting to have young eggs for any future pregnancies, which has nothing to do with PCOS.  She needs to straighten out these story lines.

These girls need to stop taking the easy fix on everything just because they have the money. I don't understand the whole, I had weight surgery but it was really just sucked out and put into my asshole surgery. She looked great when she was fit and she has the money to have a home gym and to have an indoor pool to swim in. Do that instead of having plastic surgery and building a new fucking home.

Kail isn't happy and continues to try to buy happiness with paying for surgeries to alter her body and face. And then tries to buy happiness by buying house after house. Material things and material looks will never get her any happiness.  She needs to work on how much of an asshole she is, quit dumping people like they are trash, learn to listen to what people are saying, quit beating up her dudes, and stop with the compensating for happiness by buying it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
(edited)
8 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

"Aubree Says"...

She hasn’t had weight surgery. I think she has said she is considering it.  She is saying her BBL was weight loss surgery? Just moving fat around doesn’t do it, Kail. Weight loss surgery has a super strict diet, too. I don’t see her being able to handle it. She could just stop eating crap food. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

It must be exhausting living 24/7 inside Leah's talk show.  That woman never stops interviewing her daughters. It has become beyond ridiculous at this point. I just want one of them, one day, to shout 'stop asking me all these stupid questions!'. But it'll never happen because this is all Leah knows how to do and I think the girlses know it.

Stepdad Ted to Bar: 'You fell ass backwards into a good woman.'  That made me laugh. Also, too true. Although if my boyfriend had problems drinking and had been off booze for a year under court order I would not encourage him to go to Napa for wine tasting first thing out of the box. Just sayin'.  Also, Holly was too cute with that hair dryer in her little bean bag chair.

I get Kail but the constant podcasting instead of real life on air is super annoying. She is so scripted I can't even with her.  Isaac's search for his best life (via Kail's new decorating business venture) and Kail's podcast are pretty much all we get in her segments now. She may as well just be airing ads during her allotted time.

I am really impressed with how Brianna has stepped up to help Jade during this catastrophe of a plastic surgery recovery. Her parents are useless and I honestly believe that Sean is really trying hard to do the right thing to help but he is not emotionally equipped (nor has he the knowledge) to do anything too helpful. Taking Kloie home and caring for her while Jade recovers a bit at Brianna's was a great relief.

I also was impressed with Brianna's offer to help Jade out and take care of her at her home. That was generous and probably a lifesaving offer. Jade was in no way ready to fly...she could barely walk. That quack she went to should be run out of town. The stress of her parents and Sean fighting was clearly not helping in her recovery. But I think the more serious story here is Kloie. That child is being raised in a very violent home. The verbal fighting is awful but the physical fighting is worse. All in front of this child. She is growing up in a home with domestic abuse and violence. I'm really quite concerned for her. Sean is violent, her parents are violent...it's just a terrible situation. Jade needs to find a way out of it and get some counseling and help or Kloie will end up in a relationship with an abusive guy and the cycle will continue.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I also was impressed with Brianna's offer to help Jade out and take care of her at her home. That was generous and probably a lifesaving offer. Jade was in no way ready to fly...she could barely walk. That quack she went to should be run out of town. The stress of her parents and Sean fighting was clearly not helping in her recovery. But I think the more serious story here is Kloie. That child is being raised in a very violent home. The verbal fighting is awful but the physical fighting is worse. All in front of this child. She is growing up in a home with domestic abuse and violence. I'm really quite concerned for her. Sean is violent, her parents are violent...it's just a terrible situation. Jade needs to find a way out of it and get some counseling and help or Kloie will end up in a relationship with an abusive guy and the cycle will continue.

Agree with everything you said.  It was funny to me that Jade was worried about Kloie seeing her with all her tubes out and bleeding, but doesn't seem to realize the effect on Kloie of all the screaming, shouting, etc.   Kloie (not to mention the dog)  shouldn't have been there to begin with; Jade should have recovered in a medical facility with nurses/attendants, etc.   Course Jade shouldn't have done this crazy surgery at all; she should have tried to get in shape on her own first with a good diet and exercise program.  Jade expected addicts mom and step dad to  suddenly change and be caring?  They are just leeches; they saw the trip as a free ride to a beach vacation.  Now that Jade has MTV $$$$, she needs to shed herself of these parasites and get some therapy for herself.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I also thought it was very nice of Brianna to take Jade home with her. Bri and the Coven definitely have their own issues but Roxanne would never have acted the way Kristy did. I wonder if maybe production talked to Bri about it because they were afraid of Jade flying but couldn't really do anything about it. Either way, Bri stepped up and did it, especially helping Jade shower and go to the bathroom. It's pretty admirable considering they are only costars and not necessarily friends.

• Love 21
8 hours ago, weaver said:

Agree with everything you said.  It was funny to me that Jade was worried about Kloie seeing her with all her tubes out and bleeding, but doesn't seem to realize the effect on Kloie of all the screaming, shouting, etc.   Kloie (not to mention the dog)  shouldn't have been there to begin with; Jade should have recovered in a medical facility with nurses/attendants, etc.   Course Jade shouldn't have done this crazy surgery at all; she should have tried to get in shape on her own first with a good diet and exercise program.  Jade expected addicts mom and step dad to  suddenly change and be caring?  They are just leeches; they saw the trip as a free ride to a beach vacation.  Now that Jade has MTV $$$$, she needs to shed herself of these parasites and get some therapy for herself.  

Yes, yes and yes! It does seem to be a trend for young women to resort to the cosmetic surgery route for fixing up themselves before even trying to exercise and eat better. Call it the Kardashian affect...it seems to be so pervasive in pop culture now. Singers, rappers, Real Housewives, etc...they all run to the plastic surgeon the minute they get a few big paychecks in their pockets. Seems like most of these Teen Mom girls have some cosmetic surgery with the exception of Leah...although I think she's had fillers. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I’m finally watching this week’s episode.  I’m sitting here trying to imagine myself taking the time to listen to a podcast about Kailyn’s ovaries.  As for the comments that people make on social media, is it nice?  No, of course not.  Should people do it?  No, again.  However, when you offer yourself and your life up to worldwide scrutiny, you’d better be able to handle the comments from the peanut gallery- especially the nasty ones.  She “earns” a shitload of money from this show and people have every right to weigh in (pun very much intended).  In short, boo fucking hoo, woman.  (And I just have to ask: How are none of those women she’s talking to about freezing her eggs questioning that decision?  Imagine being such a sycophant that you co-sign that nonsense for someone who already has all of those little boys with no dad in the home.  Ditto for Jade and her decision to get all of those surgeries and then need help from people who have zero capacity to provide it.)

Leah annoys me to the core of my being.  She means so well, but she applies that care in ways that make zero sense for the girlses’ ages and stages.  Sitting them down constantly for what amounts to a TED Talk about parenting, disease management, and education is irritating for the girlses and excruciatingly boring for the viewers.  Addie does not want to analyze various teaching methods with Leah.  She wants to play with her friends again and get out of the damn house.  Leah is the one I worry about the most when this show ends.  I don’t see many options for her that don’t include getting a regular J-O-B eventually.

As for the guy who thinks it’s a good idea to attend a wine tasting right after getting his ankle bracelet off . . . Jesus, take the wheel.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
(edited)
4 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Yes, yes and yes! It does seem to be a trend for young women to resort to the cosmetic surgery route for fixing up themselves before even trying to exercise and eat better. Call it the Kardashian affect...it seems to be so pervasive in pop culture now. Singers, rappers, Real Housewives, etc...they all run to the plastic surgeon the minute they get a few big paychecks in their pockets. Seems like most of these Teen Mom girls have some cosmetic surgery with the exception of Leah...although I think she's had fillers. 

And Caitlynn. And I respect her for that. Definitely the Kartrashian effect!

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m finally watching this week’s episode.  I’m sitting here trying to imagine myself taking the time to listen to a podcast about Kailyn’s ovaries.  As for the comments that people make on social media, is it nice?  No, of course not.  Should people do it?  No, again.  However, when you offer yourself and your life up to worldwide scrutiny, you’d better be able to handle the comments from the peanut gallery- especially the nasty ones.  She “earns” a shitload of money from this show and people have every right to weigh in (pun very much intended).  In short, boo fucking hoo, woman.  (And I just have to ask: How are none of those women she’s talking to about freezing her eggs questioning that decision?  Imagine being such a sycophant that you co-sign that nonsense for someone who already has all of those little boys with no dad in the home.  Ditto for Jade and her decision to get all of those surgeries and then need help from people who have zero capacity to provide it.)

Leah annoys me to the core of my being.  She means so well, but she applies that care in ways that make zero sense for the girlses’ ages and stages.  Sitting them down constantly for what amounts to a TED Talk about parenting, disease management, and education is irritating for the girlses and excruciatingly boring for the viewers.  Addie does not want to analyze various teaching methods with Leah.  She wants to play with her friends again and get out of the damn house.  Leah is the one I worry about the most when this show ends.  I don’t see many options for her that don’t include getting a regular J-O-B eventually.

As for the guy who thinks it’s a good idea to attend a wine tasting right after getting his ankle bracelet off . . . Jesus, take the wheel.

Kaylin is a trip. I couldn't believe my ears when she was talking about saving eggs. WTF! Also, OG Teen Mom Maci has PCOS and she's pin thin, so stop with the excuses and put the fast food away. Have we ever seen her cook? 

Cracked up over the comments about Leah's parenting style: interviewing and Ted Talks. Too true. I suspect that Adalynn "By the way, my name ain't Sis" Calvert will one day set her straight. I wonder if she's socking away her money. Unlike Kailyn, she doesn't seem to get carried away with a lot of spending and extravagances.

I, too, was moved by Brianna and the Coven's kindness. Even if production suggested it, though I think it's possible Bri could have because she witnessed first-hand the Jade family dysfunction in full blast, they were very, very kind and caring toward her. Also suspect Bri is watching her coins as the young people say. She still has a job and lived in that tiny flat for years while saving for a house.

Hopefully, Bar learned some lasting lessons during his year of probation. Too bad remove stupid tattoos wasn't one of them. His teeth also look odd/off this season to me for some reason. 

• Love 10
On 6/24/2021 at 12:30 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Seems like most of these Teen Mom girls have some cosmetic surgery with the exception of Leah...although I think she's had fillers. 

Leah has implants, but she did a good job and went for something slight that works with her tiny frame. There is nothing wrong with plastic surgery if that is what someone wants to do, but the goal is to look BETTER not worse, and its not a "fix" for deep emotional issues. It's COSMETIC.

On 6/24/2021 at 5:52 PM, politichick said:

I, too, was moved by Brianna and the Coven's kindness. Even if production suggested it, though I think it's possible Bri could have because she witnessed first-hand the Jade family dysfunction in full blast, they were very, very kind and caring toward her. Also suspect Bri is watching her coins as the young people say. She still has a job and lived in that tiny flat for years while saving for a house.

The DeJesus family has their issues (like any other family), but I do believe they all love each other and are invested in each other's well being. And Briana grew up knowing that Roxanne would take a bullet for her or Brittany because she was their mother. I think Brianna feels awfully for Jade that she didn't even have that sort of emotional support and care from her mother. 

• Love 15

Many people come from horrible backgrounds but manage to lift themselves up!

Jade never does that.  She continues on and on to make bad decisions. 

Not walking away from her disfunctional family, her choice of a druggie baby daddy, surgery that is surely not needed. 

She managed to get this spot on Teen Mom 2, got a certificate for hairdressing and has a decent rental.   So there is something there. 

The only one I see as a possible plus in her life is grandma and we don’t hear much about her. 

The solution to Jades problems would be to set guidelines to family members and get herself a good therapist!

Jade depends on drug addicts to babysit. The first thing she should do is get herself good childcare. Once she doesn’t need the addicts it will be easier to set those guidelines.

What a mess is Jades life!

• Love 7
22 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Yes, yes and yes! It does seem to be a trend for young women to resort to the cosmetic surgery route for fixing up themselves before even trying to exercise and eat better.

I think this is because the trend right now is towards unnatural body shapes.  The goal isn't fitness/health, or a trim body.  The goal is to be overly inflated from your lips to your butt, with a side of paralyzed face. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

The DeJesus family has their issues (like any other family), but I do believe they all love each other and are invested in each other's well being. And Briana grew up knowing that Roxanne would take a bullet for her or Brittany because she was their mother. I think Brianna feels awfully for Jade that she didn't even that that sort of emotional support and care from her mother. 

This makes me feel better because I was afraid the coven was doing some recruiting.

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think the problem Jade has with getting a decent childcare provider is that her daughter is not potty trained!

I would never trust mom's boyfriend/husband with my daughter!!!!!

You know, I was shocked to see her still in a diaper. Good lord! 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think the problem Jade has with getting a decent childcare provider is that her daughter is not potty trained!

I would never trust mom's boyfriend/husband with my daughter!!!!!

I don’t think that’s it. I think Jade’s cheap and doesn’t want to pay for a quality caregiver and her toxic family is “free”. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think that’s it. I think Jade’s cheap and doesn’t want to pay for a quality caregiver and her toxic family is “free”. 

Exactly. I think they just all use each other. Jade uses Sean and her parents for free child care and they use her right back because they know she wants then free childcare. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Inga said:

Exactly. I think they just all use each other. Jade uses Sean and her parents for free child care and they use her right back because they know she wants then free childcare. 

Jade would have her life be so much less messy if she hired someone (trust worthy) to care for Jade. I don’t believe in her community there are no home daycares or caregivers who would watch Jade for a reasonable fee. 

• Love 2

Kailyn is pure selfish. She already has a litter of boys growing up in a broken home, she doesn’t need more children. Of course she’s not thinking about what’s best for those boys, she’s only thinking now she has an excuse to have IVF and do gender selection for that elusive girl, without being judged for it and she doesn’t have to risk yet another boy naturally.

Bringing up the fertility factor on her podcast as if it applies to her, is a ginormous slap in the face to anyone with PCOS actually suffering from that symptom. Obviously she’s not one that suffers from fertility issues 🙄 Plenty of people - herself, teen mom Maci, posh spice  - have had no fertility problems with PCOS. It MAY cause problems for some and it MAY make it harder to lose weight just as it can cause hirsuitism, acne and diabetes but I don’t see her with any of those symptoms either -  it’s extremely easy to misdiagnose PCOS also just saying, as there’s no definitive test for it.
It absolutely shouldn’t be a crutch for her weight gain - the simple mathematical calorie input and output still apply here -  PCOS or not, if you overeat or eat poorly, it’s still on you. It’s actually more important than ever for her to lose her lard ass with diet and exercise  if she wanted to relieve any  PCOS symptoms. 

This ‘diagnosis’ is a convenient sympathy grab,  to try and detract viewers from the fact she’s a domestic abuser and anti-vax selfish POS heifer. 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Kailyn is pure selfish. She already has a litter of boys growing up in a broken home, she doesn’t need more children. Of course she’s not thinking about what’s best for those boys, she’s only thinking now she has an excuse to have IVF and do gender selection for that elusive girl, without being judged for it and she doesn’t have to risk yet another boy naturally.

Bringing up the fertility factor on her podcast as if it applies to her, is a ginormous slap in the face to anyone with PCOS actually suffering from that symptom. Obviously she’s not one that suffers from fertility issues 🙄 Plenty of people - herself, teen mom Maci, posh spice  - have had no fertility problems with PCOS. It MAY cause problems for some and it MAY make it harder to lose weight just as it can cause hirsuitism, acne and diabetes but I don’t see her with any of those symptoms either -  it’s extremely easy to misdiagnose PCOS also just saying, as there’s no definitive test for it.
It absolutely shouldn’t be a crutch for her weight gain - the simple mathematical calorie input and output still apply here -  PCOS or not, if you overeat or eat poorly, it’s still on you. It’s actually more important than ever for her to lose her lard ass with diet and exercise  if she wanted to relieve any  PCOS symptoms. 

This ‘diagnosis’ is a convenient sympathy grab,  to try and detract viewers from the fact she’s a domestic abuser and anti-vax selfish POS heifer. 

A “broken” home? 

27 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Sorry I’m from Australia 😂  it’s slang for being raised without both parents in the same home because of parent separation. Not very nice term actually when I think about it, I should probably not have used it, but it’s Kail, so meh. 
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/broken-home

That's a term used here in the USA!  I knew exactly what you meant.

Years ago it did refer to parents divorcing and splitting up!  These days with many not married but raising a family it would refer to them to!

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/27/2021 at 4:43 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

Not to be a jerk, but I don't necessarily believe that Kail has PCOS (or has been "officially" diagnosed with it). I can maybe believe that she had some kind of symptoms and her doctor/the internet told her that it could be PCOS and she just ran with it. I think she likes having an excuse for her weight gain that "shuts up" the haters and/or makes them look like assholes for criticizing her. She's also into this narrative of her fertility being in question (despite the ample evidence to the contrary). She claimed that Lux was a miracle baby after she had been told that she'd need to do IVF, etc. to get pregnant (not sure whether she claimed Creed was a miracle baby too).

She's also obviously in search of storylines that enable her to hide what's really going on in her life and she's seen how Maci has made hay of her (alleged) PCOS diagnosis. She may have imagined partnering with Maci to be a spokesperson for PCOS or they may have even discussed it. Maci has connections in the PCOS community to hook Kail up with speaking/spokesperson gigs. Pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11