Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Not So Silent Partners

• Start Topic

Elizabeth's family road trip is off to a rocky start; Angela plans to spy on Michael; Yara reveals some scary news; Kalani comes clean to Asuelu; Natalie holds a grudge against Mike's mom; Tiffany travels to visit Ronald.

I got the title thread right peeps!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I saw the 30 minute preview. And what bullcrap.
Andrei & Libby family. Andrei is the only one that can drive the RV?!?! And you get stupid sister on there?  Charlie actually did the smart thing and took a flight instead of getting involved in that mess. Plus, you don't bit the hand that feeds you so with the same thoughts, you don't distract or annoying the driver 'Karen'.

Angela.  Again, I call bullshit. For someone who is suppose to be eating and drinking healthy, Angela likes her booze if the fridge is any indication ( see photo). The doctor said that Angela needs to eat healthy, not Angela and the grandkids.  Also Angela, Michael isn't the catalyst of your smoking. You've been smoking since you were 13 and Michael wasn't even a glimmer in his mama's eye at that point, let alone your problem. 

Natalie and Mike. Sheesh. I would love to talk to these friends who set these two idiots up. MISTAKE. BIG MISTAKE. 

thumbnail (4).jpg

• Love 14

Angela admitting she smokes a pack a day is laughable.   If she admits to one pack, then I bet it's more like three or four.        She really doesn't listen to anything the doctors tell her to do.   Her idea of a healthy diet is laughable. 

I don't understand why Natalie stays with Mike.   He's horrible, she's miserable, he keeps justifying what his mother did to her.    She needs to pack up her pet rat, and leave.   

Andrei, Libby and her family, all crammed in that RV, what could go wrong with that?     

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)

I'm willing to go with maybe Trish said something about "cook"ing and Natalie though she said "hooker" BUT --- gee, Trish, you try to break up the wedding, you inappropriately comment on her age and you're surprised she would accidentally hear something negatively? 
Tom's new gal seems nice but what's with all the plastic surgery addiction?

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 7
(edited)
30 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

TOM? Are we EVER going to be rid of this poser?

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

TOM? Are we EVER going to be rid of this poser?

What bothers me is apparently, from the Darcey and Stacey previews, Jesse is coming back!!! Whyyyy, TLC, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? We've suffered enough.

18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

• Love 7
(edited)

Watched the first 20 minute preview.

I know that some Canadian provinces require those with an RV or fifth wheel motor home need to get a particular license. No one in Chuck’s family seems the RV type, so Andrei may have the right license. All of them are not going to fit comfortably on the aspiring Vacation movie RV. Laughed when everything fell out of the fridge. Uh, pack some packing tape and seal the thing shut.

Why Natalie adopted a rat is beyond me. Rats are almost non existent in my province and we are basically rat free. At first I thought it was a hamster or gerbil. And then I got thinking about aliens and the rat reminded me of the TV show V, and featured Diana the alien gulping down a rat. Wondered if Mike would do the same. Without a counselor or other mediator, there is not going to be any healthy discussion about what happened in Oklahoma or everyone’s behavior.

Angela, Mykull’s behavior has nothing to do with your 40 plus year habit/addiction. You are the person who chooses how you react to things. It is nice that you want the kids to eat healthy but all of you must want to make the dietary changes. One where you introduce yourself to the fruit and vegetable section of the grocery store and get up close and personal with lettuce, peppers, fruit, etc. Your green concoction was disgusting. Apple juice, cucumber, and spinach turned in to a tasteless disaster. And a lumpy one. There are tons of blender recipes out there. Maybe add some grapes, some ice, frozen strawberries, etc. Was half expecting to see a Vitamix blender provided by her agent for help in her journey. Too bad the doctors office did not give her some recipes. They cannot presume that the client has any idea how to make a healthy meal after the surgery.

38 minutes ago, magemaud said:

TOM? Are we EVER going to get rid of this guy? 

He wants his own season.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I know that some Canadian provinces require those with an RV or fifth wheel motor home need to get a particular license. No one in Chuck’s family seems the RV type, so Andrei may have the right license. All of them are not going to fit comfortably on the aspiring Vacation movie RV. Laughed when everything fell out of the fridge. Uh, pack some packing tape and seal the thing shut.

Why Natalie adopted a rat is beyond me. Rats are almost non existent in my province and we are basically rat free. At first I thought it was a hamster or gerbil. And then I got thinking about aliens and the rat reminded me of the TV show V, and featured Diana the alien gulping down a rat. Wondered if Mike would do the same. Without a counselor or other mediator, there is not going to be any healthy discussion about what happened in Oklahoma or everyone’s behavior.

Angela, Mykull’s behavior has nothing to do with your 40 plus year habit/addiction. You are the person who chooses how you react to things. It is nice that you want the kids to eat healthy but all of you must want to make the dietary changes. One where you introduce yourself to the fruit and vegetable section of the grocery store and get up close and personal with lettuce, peppers, fruit, etc. Your green concoction was disgusting. Apple juice, cucumber, and spinach turned in to a tasteless disaster. And a lumpy one. There are tons of blender recipes out there. Maybe add some grapes, some ice, frozen strawberries, etc. Was half expecting to see a Vitamix blender provided by her agent for help in her journey. Too bad the doctors office did not give her some recipes. They cannot presume that the client has any idea how to make a healthy meal after the surgery.

He wants his own season.

And at one point, she had a sonogram and the baby had a tail! My daughter and I screamed so loud it took us two days to find the cat

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I haven't watched this season - is it worth it?  More than any other show in the 90DF universe this one is the most susceptible to participants manufacturing drama to stay on TV.  

Do you all feel that this season is authentic?  If its manufactured drama, then its pretty much just watching terrible method actors, so I'll find something else.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I have 2 friends who have rats as pets. Yeah i rather have a pet snake before I have a rat. I agree with you they need an actual therapist (not a TLC one) if they want to work out their issues.

8 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I agree with the poster above that Tom is such a poser.  He lives with his mom.  He (along with Jesse) should be kissing Darcey's ass for the exposure they received in 90 days.  But like Darcey, Tom has a type.  I bet if he did have money, Larissa would be on him like hooker chasing a dollar. I just wish that 90 day would just cut ties with him along with a few others.

• Love 10

I watched the whole thing on D+.  I have no words.  Well actually, I do:

Angela is horrid, and I don't think it is an act.  Claudio deserves an award.  When it airs, all you fine folks will understand.

Yara:  Stop with your moaning and groaning.  You have a tiny IMMOBILE baby.  It is not that hard to take of Myla Vox.  Gwen, shutee upee.

Kalani:  We are on a romantic getaway (with my mom and kids!) so yeah, I think I will drop that I spoke to a divorce lawyer.

Mike:  all three of you are horrid. You, your mom and Natalie.

Family Libby:  Yes, they all (sans Charlie) climbed into that RV and headed off to Maryland.  My very patient hubby asked:  Can we mute this and read the captioning?  He can't take the sister's voices.  They are all horrible actors to boot.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

I haven't watched this season - is it worth it?  More than any other show in the 90DF universe this one is the most susceptible to participants manufacturing drama to stay on TV.  

Do you all feel that this season is authentic?  If its manufactured drama, then its pretty much just watching terrible method actors, so I'll find something else.  

Family Elizabeth's segments seem so inauthentic it's an insult to have them even in the reality TV sphere, even given how low the bar is for reality TV these days.  AND they're bad actors.  But there's a scene of Andrrrrei working with kettle bells in the back yard that pleased some of the people here.

There was a scene of Asuelu and the kids jumping on a bed in a model home they were looking at that was almost Family Elizabeth level in obvious manufacturing.  And the rest of their stuff is only a little bit below that.  Which, do you want to watch Kalani and Asuelu in a sex toy shop? 

Mike and Natalie had all sorts of shenanigans on her ill-fated ride to the airport with the neighbor.  But Mother Mike's loathsomeness is real, so there's that.

Brandon and Julia aren't quite as bad as these.  At least Father Brandon has a real temper that he can't seem to control, which is refreshingly authentic.

Angela is Angela, but her constant cackling is grating on even stalwart viewers.  At least her smoking is real even if getting comped plastic surgery across the country doesn't quite reach that threshold.

I barely pay attention to Tiffany's scenes, but I gather they want us to believe that her father had no clue about Ronald's criminal history when Tiffany had a sit-down with him to ask him to sponsor Ronald. 

Jovi and Yara (god damn, there are a lot of people on this show) have built-in drama because he's gone so much of the time, so they don't have to manufacture that, but it's always leavened by, "You knew this when you came to the U.S., Yara."

11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I know that some Canadian provinces require those with an RV or fifth wheel motor home need to get a particular license. No one in Chuck’s family seems the RV type, so Andrei may have the right license.

Different states have different requirements, and if you're legal in your home state, you're legal in any other state regardless of what they require for drivers who are licensed there.  Reciprocity.  (Note that this is different from something like window tint, where your car might be legal in your home state but not legal in another state.)

Florida doesn't require any special license at all to drive a big RV.  Presumably Andrei has some big-vehicle driving skills that the others don't have, but he's also at more of a risk because if he has an active commercial driver's license (CDL), he might not be able to take defensive driving to get rid of a speeding ticket.

And I bet all of Elizabeth's siblings have driving skills superior to Andrrrei's even without going to CDL school.  Just ask 'em.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

He wants his own season.

And at one point, she had a sonogram and the baby had a tail! My daughter and I screamed so loud it took us two days to find our cat

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I watched the whole thing on D+.  I have no words.  Well actually, I do:

Angela is horrid, and I don't think it is an act.  Claudio deserves an award.  When it airs, all you fine folks will understand.

Yara:  Stop with your moaning and groaning.  You have a tiny IMMOBILE baby.  It is not that hard to take of Myla Vox.  Gwen, shutee upee.

Kalani:  We are on a romantic getaway (with my mom and kids!) so yeah, I think I will drop that I spoke to a divorce lawyer.

Mike:  all three of you are horrid. You, your mom and Natalie.

Family Libby:  Yes, they all (sans Charlie) climbed into that RV and headed off to Maryland.  My very patient hubby asked:  Can we mute this and read the captioning?  He can't take the sister's voices.  They are all horrible actors to boot.

I too watched it on D+ and I'm going to add to your words if that's okay:

I. Cannot. STAND. Angela. If she wanted an overgrown black boy with a big black dick she could have gotten one here. (Wonder why she didn't? Do NOT get me started...)

Yara, you knew who you were marrying. Your getting pregnant had nothing to do with that. He had 9+ months to get a new job and he didn't, so grow a pair and STFU already.

I'm convinced Natalie is certifiable. I'd love to hear what Dr. Kirk (Psychology in Seattle on YouTube) has to say. Unfortunately his videos tend to be really long and I don't usually have the time to watch them.

Ronald, all I'm going to say is: good luck with that. (When this show airs, y'all will understand.)

Edited by ExMathMajor
a little too close to spoilage
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Yara, you knew who you were marrying. Your getting pregnant had nothing to do with that. He had 9+ months to get a new job and he didn't, so grow a pair and STFU already.

I honestly don’t see the need for Jovi and Yara’s storyline on this season at all. They’re just a continuation of last season’s 90 Day Fiancé’s couples except they got married and had a baby right away. Jovi is away at work at least half the time so their entire story is “Jovi goes away” “Yara is alone with baby” “Jovi comes back” over and over. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
59 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Of course Angela has to ruin a perfectly healthy smoothie made with 'coo-clumbers' and spinach with some damn grape jelly. 

I couldn't believe she thought grape jelly was a substitute for grape juice, or grapes.    Besides, with gastric sleeve you're supposed to have protein first.  

• Love 7
(edited)

In the preview for the new Plus  series, "Diaries," Tom's (gag) new girlfriend must want to win the cosmetic surgery award. Poor thing looks like the masked character from "V is for Vendetta." I've honestly never seen anyone with a more plasticky looking face.

Nothing intriguing about that new series that I can tell. Glad I don't have Plus.

Screenshot_20210621-041811_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-042145_Google.jpg

Edited by renatae
Vendetta, not Vengeance. Added photos.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I've seen the entire episode so I probably won't be joining you guys in the live chat. Don't think I can watch it twice. 

@Frozendiva unless the RV has 18 wheels nobody should need a special license. We have one and I drive it every time we travel. It's not a rig. I think Andrei volunteered so that he could stay away from the other assholes. 

So, um, about this scene...The rat isn't the only rodent in the house. (I've circled the...rat.)

rat.png.1527edecdbfd2dd414deed8de623acd6.png

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I've seen the entire episode so I probably won't be joining you guys in the live chat. Don't think I can watch it twice. 

@Frozendiva unless the RV has 18 wheels nobody should need a special license. We have one and I drive it every time we travel. It's not a rig. I think Andrei volunteered so that he could stay away from the other assholes. 

So, um, about this scene...The rat isn't the only rodent in the house. (I've circled the...rat.)

The rules are a bit different in Canada. My brother in law needed to fulfill Ontario licensing requirements when they got their fifth wheel. Some provinces have different requirements. They sold it last year.

https://www.autotrader.ca/newsfeatures/20170324/what-licence-do-you-need-to-tow-that-new-trailer/

I also saw the flag.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Useful 2

I feel sorry for Yara. I know the common mantra is "she married him knowing what his work schedule would be like", but I cut her some slack. No matter how prepared you think you are, reality is always a bit different. This also happened during COVID, something nobody was prepared for. COVID kept NonJovi away much longer than he was meant to be gone. New country plus new baby during a pandemic HAS to be difficult. Plus, you know, whether it makes sense to us or not her feelings are still valid. They're feelings. I never had PPD, but I did have the "baby blues" and it was awful. Hormone fluctuations suck. 

I didn't fault her for wanting to go home either. Gwen is being amazing, but it's hard living with someone else.

For the record, we don't know how I got COVID either. I got it in early June last year and I hadn't been out of the house in 11 weeks. My husband works with the public, but neither he nor the kids (who also never left the house) ever tested positive or got sick. He had to be tested every 72 hours at the time. It was somehow brought into the house and we don't know how.

• Love 12
(edited)
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

@Frozendiva unless the RV has 18 wheels nobody should need a special license. We have one and I drive it every time we travel. It's not a rig.

In the U.S., different states have different requirements.  The majority of states don't require a special license for driving an RV for personal use, but some do.  And of those, almost all of them are based on the weight of the vehicle or combination of vehicles.  (The only exception I know of is California, which bases it on the length of the vehicle--motorhomes over 40 feet require a special license.)  

Florida is a state that doesn't require a special license to drive an RV for personal use.  So anybody in Libby's family who has a driver's license issued in Florida can drive it. 

But some states require a special license for certain vehicles even for personal use, and the cutoff point for a motorhome (not a trailer, which is a combination of vehicles) like Andrrrrei is driving is usually 26,000 pounds.  Most motorhomes are under 26,000 pounds; the only ones that exceed that limit are the big ones--the ones people will usually call a "bus," as in, "Nice bus you have there," even though it's not a actually a bus.  But it's big.

It's super confusing because a commercial driver's license (CDL) like Andrrrrei got for a job allows him to transport goods goods for hire (the vehicle is used in commerce, hence the "commercial").  In states that require something other than a regular driver's license to drive a vehicle over 26,000 pounds for personal use, the license you get is usually a Class B (if the "regular" car license is a Class C), but it's often called a non-commercial Class B or a Non-CDL Class B.  Throwing the "CDL" in there is meant to clarify, but I think it just confuses things.

And even more confusing--some states DO require a full-blown CDL to drive a big motorhome even if it's only for personal use and isn't engaged in commerce at all.  So not ALL licenses for RVs are non-CDL.

And worse, even if you're diligent and start digging into the actual statutes, you'll find a statute that says that a commercial driver's license is not required to drive a recreational vehicle for personal use.  And that's true.  But it's not necessarily the end of the story, because in another part of the statutes, you'll find the requirement that a non-commercial Class B is required for a vehicle that weighs over 26,000 pounds, which means you DO need a license other than regular old driver's license, but you don't need a CDL. 

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I can’t figure out why Chuck insisted on renting this big RV and cramming everyone into it. Are they all going to sleep in it with only one bathroom? Stopping at some kind of campground? Wouldn’t it have been cheaper (and make more sense, but I have to remember who I’m talking about) to rent one of those 20 passenger tour buses and everyone spend the one night on the road in a hotel? 

• Love 12
On 6/19/2021 at 2:21 PM, ExMathMajor said:

I. Cannot. STAND. Angela. If she wanted an overgrown black boy with a big black dick she could have gotten one here. (Wonder why she didn't? Do NOT get me started...)

I'm with you.  I cannot stand Angela so much that I hesitate to comment on her story; it doesn't belong on this show.  The whole kitchen scene was contrived and gross.  Her grandchildren are supposed to make her look likable, but she should not expect them to carry the entire scene, follow her diet and homeschool, etc..  Meanwhile, her calling herself, "Sexy Meemaw," followed by her forced cackle, is more disgusting every second.  The more she says it, the more I attribute it to one of My-kul's inexplicable, disgusting fetishes (like pulling her sagging breasts. and his overall attraction to a hateful, violent hosebeast ).  Also, it looked like the children were drinking out of dollar-store vases.  Angela didn't pick up any recipes at the LA juice bar. 

Skyla's arriving with an unlabeled 20-ounce soft drink was another set-up.  Their whole conversation about My-kul was dumb, especially since Skyla has always been against the marriage.  Also, Skyla commented on how much better Angela's breathing was, which sounded unrealistic.  (Was she heaving as she crossed the living room?  Snoring the roof off while she slept?)  If Skyla arrived home from work around 6 p.m. in Hazelhurst, GA, it was midnight in Nigeria when they called.  Maybe Mykul was sleeping.  Angela ranted about how unsupportive My-kul is, but she is incapable of having a reasonable discussion about anything.  Even in this scene, she gloated about how she's going to be a sexy meemaw (gag) and then remembered to say that she had the surgery for her health - which wouldn't explain the facelift. 

It was also gross that Skyla sat on the kitchen counter, but, then, neither seemed too concerned about the children or feeding them dinner.

• Love 13
(edited)
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

In the U.S., different states have different requirements.  The majority of states don't require a special license for driving an RV for personal use, but some do.  And of those, almost all of them are based on the weight of the vehicle or combination of vehicles.  (The only exception I know of is California, which bases it on the length of the vehicle--motorhomes over 40 feet require a special license.)  

Florida is a state that doesn't require a special license to drive an RV for personal use.  So anybody in Libby's family who has a driver's license issued in Florida can drive it. 

But some states require a special license for certain vehicles even for personal use, and the cutoff point for a motorhome (not a trailer, which is a combination of vehicles) like Andrrrrei is driving is usually 26,000 pounds.  Most motorhomes are under 26,000 pounds; the only ones that exceed that limit are the big ones--the ones people will usually call a "bus," as in, "Nice bus you have there," even though it's not a actually a bus.  But it's big.

It's super confusing because a commercial driver's license (CDL) like Andrrrrei got for a job allows him to transport goods goods for hire (the vehicle is used in commerce, hence the "commercial").  In states that require something other than a regular driver's license to drive a vehicle over 26,000 pounds for personal use, the license you get is usually a Class B (if the "regular" car license is a Class C), but it's often called a non-commercial Class B or a Non-CDL Class B.  Throwing the "CDL" in there is meant to clarify, but I think it just confuses things.

And even more confusing--some states DO require a full-blown CDL to drive a big motorhome even if it's only for personal use and isn't engaged in commerce at all.  So not ALL licenses for RVs are non-CDL.

And worse, even if you're diligent and start digging into the actual statutes, you'll find a statute that says that a commercial driver's license is not required to drive a recreational vehicle for personal use.  And that's true.  But it's not necessarily the end of the story, because in another part of the statutes, you'll find the requirement that a non-commercial Class B is required for a vehicle that weighs over 26,000 pounds, which means you DO need a license other than regular old driver's license, but you don't need a CDL. 

Maybe, but I still think he's driving it because. A) none of these women would volunteer because they think they're too bougie to do any actual work and B) it allowed him to have "private time" with Chuck which equalled more drama. Who else is going to drive it? Chuck always seems either inebriated or medicated and I've never heard Rich Husband say a word. Of course Peasant Andrei will do it. 

None of the decisions Family Libby makes are at random. They're all made to capitalize on the drama that they (and Sharp) thinks make for better tv. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Since I'm guessing they rented the RV, the rental company might require a certain license, or experience driving huge vehicles. 

It depends on the class (size/weight) of the RV you're renting. There are many articles out there online that explain the differences and what rental companies want.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I can’t figure out why Chuck insisted on renting this big RV and cramming everyone into it. 

Sharp Chuck wanted to have a bonding experience as I recall. This was more bondage than bonding.

• LOL 11
19 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Who the hell needs another rat?  She already has two.  One in her bed every night, and one in Oklahoma.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

Hey Kalani, Instead of buying sex gadgets, why don’t you teach your boys and husband how to speak.  If her and cold shoulders  Tiffany are back next season, I am out.  They are both annoying and bring nothing to this show.  What is wrong with TLC?  Read a book to your kids and get them off the boobs.  This woman is so stupid and lazy, I just can’t.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Mrs. Gwen is baller driving leaning back low in her bucket seat she always cracks me up when she’s driving like that. 

Kalani’s mom agreeing to go on this trip as a babysitter is just insane. Deep deep dysfunction here. They make Ausuelo out to be the villain but they are one weird family of codependency . 

Not surprised by the flag.  

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 10

Who the hell has a rat as a pet? Never mind.  After all that drama, Natalie now says she might have "misheard and Trish probably didn't call her a hooker".  Whatever!

Gwen is a better woman than I could ever hope to be.  If whiny Yara begged to be taken back to New Orleans and then called and asked if she could come back, I would tell her "Hell no".  

• Love 1

Yara:  Quit your whining.  You say you're a strong, independent person but then you continuously whine for Jovi to come home!  He has a job woman!  Provably makes damn good money to support your whiney ass.  Shut up!

Tiffany:  You've never treated Ronald with respect or appreciated the struggle he had with addiction. You have never trusted him, from day 1.  He should divorce your ass but you would probably never let him see the kids again. 

Natalie:  Divorce was created to get rid of trash like her.  GO BACK TO RUSSIA,  or wherever the hell your from.  You have a screw loose somewhere that is not fixable. Get rid of her Mike!  Those big boobs aren't worth the never ending drama. 

Angela:  Despite the trailer trash persona, I  kind of like her.  I do feel sorry for Michael though.  He must have REALLY, REALLY wanted to come to the USA!

Andrei and Libby:  Enough already.  Dump this privileged family.   Cant stand any of them.  Andrei, you're NOT that hot!

Kalani:  Why are you still breastfeeding that child and I dont mean Asuelu!  Good God!  This family needs to go too!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Who the hell has a rat as a pet? Never mind.  After all that drama, Natalie now says she might have "misheard and Trish probably didn't call her a hooker".  Whatever!

Gwen is a better woman than I could ever hope to be.  If whiny Yara begged to be taken back to New Orleans and then called and asked if she could come back, I would tell her "Hell no".  

I work at a pet store.  Rats are amazing pets, lots of people have them as pets.  They are clean, funny, cuddly. 
I thought it was funny, how Yara talked to Gwen. And it all worked out in the end. 

• Love 14

I recorded tonight for the option to fast forward. Read everyone's comments here and I have so many things I could add. The one thing I'll add now......

Why is Andrei driving the RV?

Because he's probably the only one with any type of valid driver's license.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 6/20/2021 at 2:47 AM, mamadrama said:

I feel sorry for Yara. I know the common mantra is "she married him knowing what his work schedule would be like", but I cut her some slack. No matter how prepared you think you are, reality is always a bit different. This also happened during COVID, something nobody was prepared for. COVID kept NonJovi away much longer than he was meant to be gone. New country plus new baby during a pandemic HAS to be difficult. Plus, you know, whether it makes sense to us or not her feelings are still valid. They're feelings. I never had PPD, but I did have the "baby blues" and it was awful. Hormone fluctuations suck. 

I didn't fault her for wanting to go home either. Gwen is being amazing, but it's hard living with someone else.

For the record, we don't know how I got COVID either. I got it in early June last year and I hadn't been out of the house in 11 weeks. My husband works with the public, but neither he nor the kids (who also never left the house) ever tested positive or got sick. He had to be tested every 72 hours at the time. It was somehow brought into the house and we don't know how.

Besides which, as it turns out, Yara had Covid. As she said, she signed up to be married to Jovi, not to have a newborn and Covid at the same time. He's also been away four times longer than expected - four months instead of one. They also took him back early this time.

Sorry you had Covid, Mamadrama!

Angela really went off the deep end this time. What a more than usually awful disrespectful stream of obscene toxicity. Good for Michael finally telling her to pound rocks. I was amazed. He's definitely checked out and I wouldn't be surprised if he does have a new woman who doesn't function like a water buffalo on speed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

Sharp needs to give that unfortunate IT guy double pay for sitting through Angela’s disturbing verbally abusive tirade on the phone with Michael.  I have a feeling if the cameras had not been there, she would have turned that ugliness on him when he refused to do what she asked.  

• Love 14

Completely agree she would have been awful and probably did ask him to do something illegal when the cameras shut down. 
She sounded demented in this episode and Michael is her object of contempt . How convenient for her that she never has to look at herself with any honesty and simply gets to blame her crappy life on him.

I don’t understand quite what Michael was supposed to do anyway. He is in Nigeria. He can’t nurse her or make her healthy food or send her money to make her life easier. I guess he is supposed to be there endlessly for her to vomit her feelings onto.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Completely agree she would have been awful and probably did ask him to do something illegal when the cameras shut down. 
She sounded demented in this episode and Michael is her object of contempt . How convenient for her that she never has to look at herself with any honesty and simply gets to blame her crappy life on him.

I don’t understand quite what Michael was supposed to do anyway. He is in Nigeria. He can’t nurse her or make her healthy food or send her money to make her life easier. I guess he is supposed to be there endlessly for her to vomit her feelings onto.

Just look at what he made her do!!!

Seriously, how many times can you call and ask how you feel to a woman that seems to be doing fine, outside playing with the kids, driving, functioning as normal, what is she looking for Michael to do?  Does he have access to her money?

Also, putting sugar filled grape jelly in to a kale smoothie just seems counter productive, isn't Angela supposed to cut out sugar?  

When Skylah came in Angela gave her phone to Skylah and told her to call Michael, maybe he would pick up if she called, that was stupid, it was Angela's phone what difference does it make who is actually calling, he is not picking up when he sees her number.

• Love 13
On 6/19/2021 at 3:02 PM, magemaud said:

I honestly don’t see the need for Jovi and Yara’s storyline on this season at all. They’re just a continuation of last season’s 90 Day Fiancé’s couples except they got married and had a baby right away. Jovi is away at work at least half the time so their entire story is “Jovi goes away” “Yara is alone with baby” “Jovi comes back” over and over. 

Someone needs to call Matt Sharp--he needs to crank out one of his tired, shopworn old plot points. They're already married, so we can't have the "wedding dress shopping" scene. How about "someone has a terrible secret that must be revealed"?

On 6/20/2021 at 3:47 AM, mamadrama said:

I agree. Sure she knew intellectually, but now she's alone, with a new baby, in a strange city, and in a global pandemic to boot. I don't blame her. And Gwen needed to back off. Smile, be supportive, and remind Yara that the door is open if she changes her mind. Her "concern" was all about Gwen. 

9 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I work at a pet store.  Rats are amazing pets, lots of people have them as pets.  They are clean, funny, cuddly. 
I thought it was funny, how Yara talked to Gwen. And it all worked out in the end. 

One of the kids who lived with us for a time had a pet rat. My husband became quite attached to him. 

9 hours ago, Real4real said:

Ten cents says Kalani is pregnant again.

Only a sucker would take that bet. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

She did better; she asked him to do something illegal ON camera.  

Honestly, every time I think maybe Angela is just good ol' Angie the country bumpkin, she releases the venomous hatred she spewed last night. She is a classic, classic abuser: she reminds the object of her abuse of the control she has over him; she blames him for her abuse ("YOU MAKE ME ACT THIS WAY!"), she insults him physically (something about the size of his package), she paints herself as used and abused all while screaming at him at the top of her lungs. Nothing he says is adequate (he asked about her health and she shrieked with laughter, interrupted him, hung up on him). If he tries at all she shoots him down with "too little, too late." Now I don't have any idea what he may or may not have done because we only hear her side, but he's a very young man who is thousands of miles away and every time she talks to him she beats him up. Can I blame him if he cheats (which to her, could mean that he looks at another woman)? 

Natalie and Mike are caught in a loop they will never escape. She perseverates on things she views as slights (I didn't see the scene with his mom); his entire demeanor and posture is pure passive-aggression. He slumps, he rolls his eyes, he walks away. She winds up more and they repeat the conversation. I can't stand either one of them so I'm not sure what they are trying to fix at this point.

I watch a lot of the mothers in law on this show as a lesson in what NOT to do. Gwen was kind to take Yara in. If I had been alone with a newborn (actually I was, three times, but my husband traveled Monday through Friday) I would have loved for my MIL to be there and take the baby so I could rest and get a break. However, I also get wanting to be in your own house, alone. Gwen made her point and needed to back off.  She just couldn't let it go and it led up to "I think you're making a mistake." C'mon, Gwen.  Stop being so pushy.  And Yara, how many times are you going to insist that Jovi "needs to be with you"? He's working for your family.  I am having memories of Pao and what's-his-name where he quits a very good job because she's "lonely" and then- oops!- no income!

I think the whole Libby family drama is fake, fake, fake. Her sisters are pure awfulness and never let up for a second. Libby just stands there slack-faced while they insult Andre, and then while he in turn swears at and berates them. What a fun family. I can't imagine why they would even attempt a family trip. Oh,right- they're on TV.  I laughed at Chuck's seatbelt configuration. He's too portly to wear it the right way. And did you notice Becky's husband? He apparently doesn't get paid so he has no lines in the show- he just sits there while everyone else is yelling and screaming.  The poor children.

Tiffany needs a wardrobe makeover. Somewhere there are non-cold shoulder tops she could possibly wear. Ronald was a little on the scary-controlling side with his "I will MAKE them stay!"  One final thing- I find it bothersome that Tiffany has sold her sweet Daniel on the idea that Ronald is his "dad." He is not, there is too much in flux right now to consider theirs as a permanent father-son relationship, and I fear that Daniel, who seems sensitive, could get hurt. Based on the previews, Tiff is already fed up with Ron by day 2.

I'm not sure how Kalani relates to the man-child that is Asuelu in an adult, married couple manor. I give them credit for trying, but she will always view him as someone she needs to educate rather than an equal. He gets credit for trying, but I just don't see this being a long-term mature relationship.

• Love 19
10 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Tiffany needs a wardrobe makeover. Somewhere there are non-cold shoulder tops she could possibly wear. Ronald was a little on the scary-controlling side with his "I will MAKE them stay!"  One final thing- I find it bothersome that Tiffany has sold her sweet Daniel on the idea that Ronald is his "dad." He is not, there is too much in flux right now to consider theirs as a permanent father-son relationship, and I fear that Daniel, who seems sensitive, could get hurt. Based on the previews, Tiff is already fed up with Ron by day 2.

Tiffany says after she arrives in SA she ducks in to a bathroom to freshen up (we all saw how Darcy did it, lol), and I cannot say it was an improvement.  Ronald telling his friend how he will make them stay in SA gave me shades of, "Not Without My Daughter." 

Show of hands that could have foreseen Tiffany getting fed up with Rah-nold by Day 2.  A blind person could have seen that coming. I have a feeling it was not about the curtains or the windowless, un-ventilated, (was there even electricity in that room for a lamp), darkly painted garage room for Daniel.  

I am still wondering how she could go to SA since my cousins have not been able to do so for all of 2020 and currently.

• Love 8

Mykal, the green card isn’t worth it. You only get one chance at life on this planet. Find a Nigerian woman and have a zillion children.  Big Bully Ange probably has an abscess that prevents her wearing a denture. Either that or a massive ugly cold sore. But it’s all Mykal’s fault anyway…not because she continues to smoke and eat junk. 

Hope Andrrrrrrrrei is a good driver, cuz no one’s strapped in at the back.

Yikes that creepy windowless room for the kid.😱

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Hope Andrrrrrrrrei is a good driver, cuz no one’s strapped in at the back.

I wondered what the deal was for babies/toddlers needing car seats in an RV, are there even seat belts on the sofa?  

I noticed the fridge had baby locks on it, perhaps after the first time it opened while the RV was in motion maybe they should have used them, Andrie did not lock the doors when they put all the stuff back in.

It seemed like there were more people on the RV when they were at Libby's sisters house, older kids got on board, they disappeared when they got on the road.

Anyone know what part of Maryland they drove to?

• Love 2