Type keyword(s) to search

S17. E02: Week 2

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I don’t know if watching nakedish guys mud wrestle each other is coming off as sexy as they want it to be. Uhh…..

It's not.

I hate this show rigs it so people who don't like each other are ALWAYS paired off. It happens every season, and this franchise has been on a LONG time.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh oh, the tattle tales begin!

Gah, I HATE this. So much BS and it happens every season. "Someone is lying, who isn't here FOR ME, if you aren't here for THE RIGHT REASONS GO HOME NOW!" Can't Katie just say "I don't want to hear it."

Now the two dudes are going to verbally duke it out. This happens every freaking season and I am so NOT into it.

Why am i watching this dreck, it's the same cr*p every season, every season.

• Love 9

I'd send Colton (was that his name?) home for wearing plaid pants. I'd also send the other tattle tale guy home.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Is Cody wearing horizontally striped pants? That's his real crime!

Cody! Not Colton! Thank you!

• Love 1

Aaron is shaking while talking about Cody! I guess he really doesn’t like him! He’s a malicious social media poster who’s here for the wrong reasons and trying to gain fame with no values or integrity.

Now for Cody’s side… Cody has no side. Cody has nothing to say about himself or Aaron. But it’s true, we keep seeing Cody go up to Aaron and tell him he doesn’t like him…but I don’t think Cody has said anything in return.

Send them both home. No loss. Oh, just sending Cody home?? I have to wonder, any adult who decides another adult is their enemy and goes up and confronts them at every chance they get, should get the side-eye and boot, too.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, bosawks said:

The lack of specifics makes me think they are both liars.

This so much. Cody definitely didn't do himself any favors with how seemingly disinterested he seemed when insisting he had no clue what Aaron was talking about. And he further confirmed some shadiness in the talk with Aaron where he didn't basically go, "dude, what the fuck is your problem and what are you talking about."

His whole reaction was basically just "well no one would know we knew each other if you didn't say anything." That said I feel Aaron himself is playing a part and found a way to get rid of a "competition". I just think for such bold accusations as manipulative, malicious, etc. you must have some very real examples for that. And there wasn't any. It was all vague references. 

• Love 15

I like Andrew. I liked him on night 1, and I like him more after comforting and connecting with Katie about their childhoods, and then bringing it around to how her dad would be proud of her. Good job, Andrew S! You, sir, are a top contender! 👏

• Love 18
(edited)

Now Andrew knows what to do!

I don't think learning that someone is here for the wrong reasons is the worst thing that can happen.

Learning someone is a rapist or a child molester or violent or married  is much worse.

Ugh, what is she thanking Aaron for?

Edited by Lamb18

The vagueness seems so weird, it almost seems like he actually showed Katie something the guy posted offscreen that upset her, or it feels so weird that she would so totally buy what this guy says when he has every reason to lie and throw the competition under the bus. Cody didn't even try to explain himself or anything that Aaron might have seen online, was something cut? Or is Cody just really bad at defending himself?

• Useful 4
(edited)

Is Hunter the one this season who complains that he never had a chance to talk to the lead but never made any effort to do so?

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

Doesn't Katie know better than to assume Aaron is telling the truth, when she doesn't even know these 2 guys? Maybe they are setting it up for her to find out that Aaron is full of crap and bring Cody back. 

I hope they drop the "sex positive" thing. It makes Katie sound like some sort of nymphomaniac.

• Love 9

Oh, honey. This dress is hideous. I don’t know what’s worse: the cut, the color, or the shiny fabric in general—just all of it. Suddenly Kaitlyn’s acid-washed denim jumpsuit doesn’t seem so bad in comparison.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Karl is forming the Good Dude club, made up of guys here for the right reasons. 

Are you kidding? Karl is the most obnoxious of them all!  He's focused on everyone else but him!

Edited by Ladybugnine
had to add to my comment
  • Love 12
(edited)

Karl is shady. He brings up that half the house is not there for her and then doesn’t want to bother her with the deets! BS!!! Do they not remember that Katie was the tattler last season? ETA: also he talks over her and sounds like someone who just likes to do all the talking and limit her to 1 word responses.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 13
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

Are you kidding? Karl is the most obnoxious of them all!

Right? That comment didn't age well. Dude just totally manipulatively threw pretty much all the guys under the bus with his bullshit, "I know multiple others aren't here for the right reasons but won't say names because you've already been through so much".

Except it's really that he has no names but just wants her to doubt everyone so he's the last one standing. Dude's giving total creep vibes.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Right? That comment didn't age well. Dude just totally manipulatively threw pretty much all the guys under the bus with his bullshit, "I know multiple others aren't here for the right reasons but won't say names because you've already been through so much". Except it's really that he has no names but just wants her to doubt everyone so he's the last one standing. Dude's giving total creep vibes.

Yes ! Totally!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, honey. This dress is hideous. I don’t know what’s worse: the cut, the color, or the shiny fabric in general—just all of it. Suddenly Kaitlyn’s acid-washed denim jumpsuit doesn’t seem so bad in comparison.

Her dress looks like a swath of shiny green Christmas wrapping paper.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

What is Karl’s deal? He was a whack job on the nymphomaniac date, and now he’s Wrong Reasons hunting. Listen to the guy who doesn’t want to waste his time deducing who’s here for what reasons. What, now Karl is TELLING HER people are here for the wrong reasons even though he doesn’t know ANYONE’S reasons and he thinks it worked out for Cody so he’ll do the same?! This is like two Right Reasons makes a Wrong Reasons or something….Karl’s trying so hard and faking a Wrong Reasons accusation to try to make himself Right Reasons that he went full circle and made himself Wrong Reasons. I think I just invented the Bachelor Theorem of Transitive Wrong Reasons Property. He who Wrong Reasons accuses for the sole purpose of Right Reasons clout has become himself, There for the Wrong Reasons. Karl, I hereby declare you Here for the Wrong Reasons!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12

At least she has doubts about Karl's intentions. 

Is she going to ask Aaron to be a spy?

Karl is not just an ass, he's a stupid ass. And I think he's had a couple of drinks.

• Love 10