Type keyword(s) to search

S17. E02: Week 2

• Start Topic

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Let's chat! Who will be the first to cry?

Did anyone not have Mike the cross wearing, gym owning Virgin?

Edited by FlyingEgret
Add more descriptives
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

I hate these dates. Not fun, not interesting, and 100% designed to make this virgin guy uncomfortable. We get it, Katie likes sex. Can we hear something else about her personality now?

I find them kind of gross myself.

• Love 9

Connor’s song was cute.

I’d take the man who cleans the house and has breakaway pants. I’d settle for just the house cleaning.

17 hours a day of nonstop action?! No, Karl! Nobody wants that! 

Mike the virgin managed to turn his “big reveal” into a heartfelt presentation. Good for him.

• Love 11
(edited)

Honestly that song wasn’t awful. I was kinda charmed. I really do question a guy who wants to wait until marriage to have sex to join a season that we all know is going to be horny as fuck with Katie as the star. On the other hand, Mike’s poem was pretty cute, I don’t think he’ll win but I can see Katie appreciating his sincerity. He owned the virgin thing quickly but didn’t make it into a whole thing, and came off very sweet. She did say she was open to finding someone really different than her...

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 6
(edited)

Why does Connor still look like a cat even when he’s not wearing his cat costume?
ETA: And they kiss like cats in heat. Yikes!

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Why does Connor still look like a cat even when he’s not wearing his cat costume?

Maybe he's a Cheshire cat.

Karl is thinking more about himself than Katie.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Mike redeemed himself. He did a good job with his, owning his virginity and not being ashamed of himself.

Yeah, have to admit I was impressed. That took some guts and he managed to make it sincere and not preachy. Good on him. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

We get it, Katie likes sex. Can we hear something else about her personality now?

There would have to be more to her personality for that to happen. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Is this red tinted window street legal? This appears to be a safety hazard. How are you supposed to see emergency vehicle lights? I’m very concerned for their well-being. 

• Love 4

Is this red tinted window street legal? This appears to be a safety hazard. How are you supposed to see emergency vehicle lights? I’m very concerned for their well-being. 

I am so glad I wasnt the only one wondering about the window - very distracting!

• Love 3

Are they fly fishing? Because he isn't doing it correctly. If not fly fishing, where's the bait? Oh, you mean the fishing is fake and for show only? Alrighty then. Plus way to show how much you love camping Katie, making Greg put up the tent, dig the latrine AND do the fishing while you stand around like a GIRL.

I hope they brought some sturdy bedrolls so they don't feel all those rocks under the tent. Except I doubt they are staying the night. At least not in the tent. Waiting for the showrunners to bring in some trout fillets all cooked up for the dinner they won't eat.

Greg is such a cutie!

Yes. Agree totally. So I hope Katie doesn't pick him in the end and ruin his life.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Are they fly fishing? Because he isn't doing it correctly. If not fly fishing, where's the bait? Oh, you mean the fishing is fake and for show only? Alrighty then. Plus way to show how much you love camping Katie, making Greg put up the tent, dig the latrine AND do the fishing while you stand around like a GIRL.

I hope they brought some sturdy bedrolls so they don't feel all those rocks under the tent. Except I doubt they are staying the night. At least not in the tent. Waiting for the showrunners to bring in some trout fillets all cooked up for the dinner they won't eat.

Kind of disappointing they didnt even try to fake the campfire

• Love 2
(edited)

So Greg also tragically lost his father who also took him fishing?! Holy shit how do you say no to that? And with those dreamy puppy dog eyes to boot? 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

So far, Greg seems too normal for this show. I hope he doesn't win and finds a nice normal non-famewhore to marry rather than become a "Bachelor Nation" regular and Instagram influencer. 

He better not go to Paradise and get ensnared by someone wearing a crown. (Not sure if saying the name would be a spoiler.)

Tayshia's Holstein cowboy boots.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1