Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
druzy

S10.E025: Mutual Combat

Recommended Posts

Jade's recovery gets even rockier when tensions rise between Sean and her parents; Ashley and Bar make a tough wedding decision as he faces another court date; Leah plans a birthday party for Addie, hoping Jeremy can make it.

Airs June 15, 2021

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Totally agree with all of the above.  I have zero sympathy for someone who insists on having cosmetic surgery ( during a pandemic, for God’s sake) & then makes all of her friends and family run around a city they aren’t familiar with looking to find her drugs. Then she spends her time moaning, demanding people wait on her, watch her child and refuse to allow the cameras in.  Don’t know Jade or her story but she’s very unlikeable as are all of her family members. Please put this franchise out of its misery!

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I'm the complete opposite of Jade and all of these so called reality "stars". I hate attention, especially if I'm in pain. I just want to curl up in a ball and for everyone to leave me alone. I never told anyone if I was sick with the flu, strep throat, etc. because I didn't want people hovering over me. I know they mean well, but please go cluck over someone else.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Jades parents need to leave. Sean can hire a nurse to come to the house to help him.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Ashley keeps acting like Bar's legal issues are just a minor inconvenience. Girl, get a clue before you end up being charged as an accessory at some point.

Jade's parents can't even clean up after themselves, why would she trust them to care for her?

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

Bar is trying to get a t-shirt line off the ground? Another t-shirt line!!!!  Although, I did laugh at his friend's name: Fricasso.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Quilty said:

Jades parents need to leave. Sean can hire a nurse to come to the house to help him.

Sean can't even tie his shoes. much less make a grown up decision like that.  If it wasn't for the producers, 911 would have never been called and even then, after THREE HOURS it wasn't Sean that did it.   I find this guy utterly useless.  He gets in a physical fight with Jade's Dad in the middle of all this?   He needs to find a job, pay his own bills and attend some meetings or something.   Good grief.   Jade's life will never get better until she gets rid of Sean.    

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I only tuned in this week to see how Jade's surgery trauma drama resolved and I'm back out again.  

Teen Moms Leah and Kail need to rent OFFICES?   Seriously?   What does Leah even do besides this show?  And there isn't an extra room for an office in Kail's ginormous house?   How about the dining room table; that was my office for over a year last year (husband had the office/guest room/ storage room)

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Kail is too good to use a dining room table for her office!   Hey wasn’t she going to study for the bar exam?  What has happened with that?  She fancies herself a low rent Kim k!    

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Christy referred to Jade as being sick.  No, no!!  She chose to be in this pain.   That whole fucking family.  Comfort in chaos.  They have to have this stuff going on to thrive.

Maybe it is a good sign Leah is boring.  

The empasis on Isaac having to find something that interests him is very odd.  

 

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

The empasis on Isaac having to find something that interests him is very odd.  

It's called deflection. Karl says what gets on TV and what doesn't and she should be fired for it.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, Quilty said:

Jades parents need to leave. Sean can hire a nurse to come to the house to help him.

YES! This whole mess could have been averted if they had hired a private nurse to attend to Jade. How does Jade not know how irresponsible and lazy her parent are? And the toxic relationship between Sean and her parents has been documented on camera! Her mother is just a worthless junkie as is her "Dad". Kloie should have had a nanny or a friend along to babysit her and get her out of the house...even better would have been to leave her in Indiana with a friend or her great grandmother. Anything would have been better then being there witnessing all these adults fighting, cursing and her mother bandaged, swollen and in pain. Good god...this poor kid is going to have PTSD from being raised in such an unhealthy, violent home. Sean was out of control...threatening the camera crew and getting physical with everyone. This family should be fired by MTV. They are too dysfunctional and need family counseling and individual therapy. Kloie is already damaged...she is the victim in this family...not Jade. Kloie has been exposed to so much violence and pathalogical chaos it will be hard to imagine that she will be able to overcome the family pattern of violence, drugs and poor communications skills that basically don't exist. 

  • Like 14
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/16/2021 at 2:17 PM, Mr. Miner said:

It's called deflection. Karl says what gets on TV and what doesn't and she should be fired for it.

I was annoyed with MTV for allowing bully Kail dictate content...really? Now we have the measured, loving mom with a sanitized edit of her and the kids? This is bullshit. Kail is a walking shit storm with a temper and bad decisions. But MTV has caved and is putting this crap out there about what a loving mom she is and how her kids adore her. Really? Her kids never have tantrums? They never fight? They never back talk her? Sorry...watching her make a big deal about Issac "designing" a bathroom and her making a big deal about Issac writing stories was boring as hell. I get it Kail...Issac is a more sensitive artsy kind of kid...he isn't rough and tumble or athletically inclined like Javi or the other one with the long hair (I forgot his name). Nothing wrong with nurturing this side of him but come on...to focus all of the time allotted to Kail on this was so fake and disingenuous. To say nothing of the fact that last week she got her way and was able to get MTV to totally ignore and not show anything about her domestic abuse charge from beating up on her third baby Daddy. MTV...what happened to your balls? Did Kail take them and put them put them in her Louis Vuitton tote?

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Like 13
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Kail is too good to use a dining room table for her office!   Hey wasn’t she going to study for the bar exam?  What has happened with that?  She fancies herself a low rent Kim k!    

To be fair, even Kim K is a low rent Kim K.🤣

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

Karl is literally a female that stores the testicles of any man around her in a jar on her nightstand. She collects them for shit and giggles.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

YES! This whole mess could have been averted if they had hired a private nurse to attend to Jade. How does Jade not know how irresponsible and lazy her parent are? And the toxic relationship between Sean and her parents has been documented on camera! Her mother is just a worthless junkie as is her "Dad". Kloie should have had a nanny or a friend along to babysit her and get her out of the house...even better would have been to leave her in Indiana with a friend or her great grandmother. Anything would have been better then being there witnessing all these adults fighting, cursing and her mother bandaged, swollen and in pain. Good god...this poor kid is going to have PTSD from being raised in such an unhealthy, violent home. Sean was out of control...threatening the camera crew and getting physical with everyone. This family should be fired by MTV. They are too dysfunctional and need family counseling and individual therapy. Kloie is already damaged...she is the victim in this family...not Jade. Kloie has been exposed to so much violence and pathalogical chaos it will be hard to imagine that she will be able to overcome the family pattern of violence, drugs and poor communications skills that basically don't exist. 

I imagine all the chaos and dysfunction is what MTV likes about them for ratings. Another reason I haven’t watched in years.

1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

YES! This whole mess could have been averted if they had hired a private nurse to attend to Jade. How does Jade not know how irresponsible and lazy her parent are? And the toxic relationship between Sean and her parents has been documented on camera! Her mother is just a worthless junkie as is her "Dad". Kloie should have had a nanny or a friend along to babysit her and get her out of the house...even better would have been to leave her in Indiana with a friend or her great grandmother. Anything would have been better then being there witnessing all these adults fighting, cursing and her mother bandaged, swollen and in pain. Good god...this poor kid is going to have PTSD from being raised in such an unhealthy, violent home. Sean was out of control...threatening the camera crew and getting physical with everyone. This family should be fired by MTV. They are too dysfunctional and need family counseling and individual therapy. Kloie is already damaged...she is the victim in this family...not Jade. Kloie has been exposed to so much violence and pathalogical chaos it will be hard to imagine that she will be able to overcome the family pattern of violence, drugs and poor communications skills that basically don't exist. 

They damaged Jade first. Addiction is a disease, not a moral failing, but her parents won’t be useful or healthy to be around until they get treatment.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I was annoyed with MTV for allowing bully Kail dictate content...really? Now we have the measured, loving mom with a sanitized edit of her and the kids? This is bullshit. Kail is a walking shit storm with a temper and bad decisions. But MTV has caved and is putting this crap out there about what a loving mom she is and how her kids adore her. Really? Her kids never have tantrums? They never fight? They never back talk her? Sorry...watching her make a big deal ablout Issac "designing" a bathroom and her making a big deal about Issac writing stories was boring as hell. I get it Kail...Issac is a more sensitive artsy kind of kid...he isn't rough and tumble or atheltically inclined like Javi or the other one with the long hair (I forgot his name). Nothing wrong with nurturing this side of him but come on...to focus all of the time allotted to Kail on this was so fake and disingenuous. To say nothing of the fact that last week she got her way and was able to get MTV to totally ignore and not show anything about her domestic abuse charge from beating up on her third baby Daddy. MTV...what happened to your balls? Did Kail take them and put them put them in her Louis Vuitton tote?

MTV did the same with Chelsea (and to some extent Maci) in allowing them to dictate what is/was shown (only the positive parts of their lives).

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

18 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

The best (well, only decent) part of this episode was little Addie being so thrilled to see her daddy.   

This was the second time I remember that Addie was told Jeremy wasn't going to be able to make it to some event, and then he surprised her.  I think that's cruel.  Just say you're going to be somewhere and show up.  Why inflict disappointment at all?

 

4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Jade's life will never get better until she gets rid of Sean.    

She needs to get rid of her parents, too.  Every time her mother disappoints her it's because Jade put herself in the position of being disappointed. 

 

3 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Christy referred to Jade as being sick.  No, no!!  She chose to be in this pain.   That whole fucking family.  Comfort in chaos.  They have to have this stuff going on to thrive.

That's the only explanation I can come up with.  I know there are people like that out there, and I try to understand they can't help it, but damn.  How can you not seek and enjoy peace and quiet?

At this point more than half of the people on this show, all of whom are mothers of young children, have had Brazilian Butt Lifts.  Ponder that.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Kail is too good to use a dining room table for her office!   Hey wasn’t she going to study for the bar exam?  What has happened with that? 

What?!!   I did not know that and cannot even imagine it.  Oh Kail, get on some reliable birth control and raise your kids.  

 

3 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

The emphasis on Isaac having to find something that interests him is very odd.  

I thought this was actually kind of sweet.  In so many ways kids lost the most during the shutdowns and it seemed to me that she was just trying to keep him on track during a time of so much loss. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

This is bullshit. Kail is a walking shit storm with a temper and bad decisions. But MTV has caved and is putting this crap out there about what a loving mom she is and how her kids adore her

I don't follow any of these people outside of the show (and stopped watching for the most part) a couple seasons ago)so I honestly didn't know any of this stuff until here.   Interesting.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I imagine all the chaos and dysfunction is what MTV likes about them for ratings. Another reason I haven’t watched in years.

They damaged Jade first. Addiction is a disease, not a moral failing, but her parents won’t be useful or healthy to be around until they get treatment.

Yes addiction is a disease but it becomes a moral failing when one does not get help for the addiction and a child is placed in their care. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Rebky said:

I'm the complete opposite of Jade and all of these so called reality "stars". I hate attention, especially if I'm in pain. I just want to curl up in a ball and for everyone to leave me alone. I never told anyone if I was sick with the flu, strep throat, etc. because I didn't want people hovering over me. I know they mean well, but please go cluck over someone else.

Yes! Same here. I think I’m like those dogs, who when they know they’re dying, go off into the woods alone. I don’t like attention either. Just peace and quiet—and of course, the remote control. 
I knew Jade would behave exactly as she did. I’m not saying she wasn’t in agony, a part of me just thinks she may have amped up her , drama because that’s just Jade. Also, her mother is a jerk. 

Edited by zenme
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Sean can't even tie his shoes. much less make a grown up decision like that.  If it wasn't for the producers, 911 would have never been called and even then, after THREE HOURS it wasn't Sean that did it.   I find this guy utterly useless.  He gets in a physical fight with Jade's Dad in the middle of all this?   He needs to find a job, pay his own bills and attend some meetings or something.   Good grief.   Jade's life will never get better until she gets rid of Sean.    

Yeah. Sean is certifiably useless (though I believe he means well). His rationale for getting into a fistfight with Jade's dad during her 29 intersecting crises was, "Yeah, I overreacted (to my toddler telling me someone "threw" a credit card at her), but any dad would do that..." Well, no, not really. A "reasonable" dad would be attentive and concerned about his toddler's report that someone threw something at her, but he would A) assess what the child's "report" was and B) rationally determine whether her report was reasonable. If the child is reporting that her grandfather (essentially) "threw" a credit card at her, that really doesn't make any sense. Even if "granddad" did throw a credit card at her, that would be messed up, but it's highly unlikely/impossible that she would be injured by being hit with a credit card, so the appropriate action would be to comfort her, reassure her that she was ok, and tell "grandpa" not to throw things at her anymore (without getting into a fistfight with him in front of Kloie). Saying, "Yeah, it was all a big misunderstanding based on the "report" of a 2-y-o who was in a really stressful situation with her mother absent/disabled and her other caretakers fighting all the time while neglecting her..." isn't a "good excuse" AT ALL.

10 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

The empasis on Isaac having to find something that interests him is very odd. 

 

8 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I was annoyed with MTV for allowing bully Kail dictate content...really? Now we have the measured, loving mom with a sanitized edit of her and the kids? This is bullshit. Kail is a walking shit storm with a temper and bad decisions. But MTV has caved and is putting this crap out there about what a loving mom she is and how her kids adore her. Really? Her kids never have tantrums? They never fight? They never back talk her? Sorry...watching her make a big deal ablout Issac "designing" a bathroom and her making a big deal about Issac writing stories was boring as hell. I get it Kail...Issac is a more sensitive artsy kind of kid...he isn't rough and tumble or atheltically inclined like Javi or the other one with the long hair (I forgot his name). Nothing wrong with nurturing this side of him but come on...to focus all of the time allotted to Kail on this was so fake and disingenuous. To say nothing of the fact that last week she got her way and was able to get MTV to totally ignore and not show anything about her domestic abuse charge from beating up on her third baby Daddy. MTV...what happened to your balls? Did Kail take them and put them put them in her Louis Vuitton tote?

Yeah, it's weird/bad how the moms are relying so much on storylines involving their kids in order to give themselves more privacy while continuing to collect the MTV paycheck. It's great to support Isaac in exploring things he might be interested in, but the whole, "I really want to help Isaac find his passion" thing is weird. I would think that most "normal" parents faced with Isaac's indoor sport (basketball?) being canceled because of Covid would just enroll him in an outdoor sport like the ones his brothers were doing. Not so complicated. Isaac doesn't have to have a deep passion for a sport he's playing when he's 11 (at a time when he's longing for socialization with peers). But glad we got to avoid any coverage of Kail's (repeated) domestic violence! Priorities!

6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

This was the second time I remember that Addie was told Jeremy wasn't going to be able to make it to some event, and then he surprised her.  I think that's cruel.  Just say you're going to be somewhere and show up.  Why inflict disappointment at all?

I'm not even super into birthdays/etc., so I find the TM girls' emphasis on every. single. person. in their kids' lives being there for every birthday, first day of every grade, purchase of a new pair of shoes, etc., etc. to be weird and problematic. If the dictates of Jeremy's job mean that he can't be there for every "major event," it's better for Addie to just accept that and not feel sad/neglected every time he's not there for a birthday party. Who the fuck cares anyway? Most people have lots and lots of birthdays, so everyone who cares about them can't be there every time (nor do they need to be). Having a birthday isn't like going through life-threatening surgery (and even then everyone who cares about you can't be there). I just feel like the TMs set their kids up for disappointment and heartache making SUCH A BIG DEAL of their random baby daddies (not that Jeremy is random) being there for every special day. That's part of how life is, especially when your parents aren't together (and haven't been since you were a very young child). My parents split up when I was 5 and I don't remember any birthdays with both of them present, but I also don't remember caring. They both acknowledged my birthday, whether I was physically with them or not, so it wasn't really a thing. In most people's normal lives, every single person who cares about them isn't physically present on their birthdays (and doesn't even necessarily acknowledge the day from afar). It just seems weird to set up this expectation that if everyone who loves you isn't there for your birthday it's reasonable to be sad.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

When I was a child, having huge birthday parties did not happen. Then when I had children of my own, there were multiple invitations to a birthday party where the parents rented out the local skate rink or bowling establishment, and you'd better show up with an expensive present. I was so glad when my children out grew this requirement.

 

Edited by Rebky
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Ashley-'they' are not holding up your life, that is all Bar.  Put the blame where it belongs.  If you marry him this will be your future.  Court dates, ankle monitors, suspended licenses, and visiting hours at the jail.  If you want better then call it off now. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size