Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

This might be a new low, he just showed us the sex toy he sticks his peen in and then cleans it in the dishwasher.

We really need a vomit emoji

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

This might be a new low, he just showed us the sex toy he sticks his peen in and then cleans it in the dishwasher.

Shit, I was typing and I missed that.  I'll have to catch it on the West Coast feed later tonight.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

The shop lady doesn’t need to know your guy is a convict. 

Why do they always feel the need to tell store clerks they are dating convict, like it is a badge of honor

• Love 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Shit, I was typing and I missed that.  I'll have to catch it on the West Coast feed later tonight.  

It looked like a headless, quadruple amputee baby with boobs. 😱

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Makes me long for the days of the yellow eyeshadow and matching lipstick.

Yellow??? Honey, that was GOLD!!! Hehe

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I’ve been on jury duty all week.  I feel ready for this!

YOU of all people need this tonight!

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did you convict anyone who will be appearing on this show at some point?

Not yet but there was a lady in the security line cursing the guards because she had to give up her light AND bottle (like large spray one) of homemade Pinesol.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I think I’m traumatized from this mini disembodied torso—the size of a baby with boobs! Aaaand Daonte throws it in the dishwasher WITH dishes!

What is happening to these 33 year olds that they’re loosing all common sense and think their only chance at a happy marriage is with a convict?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, candall said:

The fuck toy is a tiny torso.  I can't quite figure out the point.  Is there a hole in the neck?

The hole was blurred out. You can probably guess where it was.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, candall said:

The fuck toy is a tiny torso.  I can't quite figure out the point.  Is there a hole in the neck?

Daonte said those "holes" were much bigger now.  Such a point of pride.  He fucked his sex toy so much he stretched it out. He's a keeper!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Whaaaat are these 30-lb bolognas?!? OMG. Casting really knocked it out of the park this season. It was worth the wait! The 4. B’s: Boobs, Bologna, non-alcoholic beer, and blowjobs. Wow.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

“I’ve got the right prisoner this time.”

welcome back show. I’ve missed you.

Dude if you’re worth $2 million please fix the dead rat on your head. Thank you.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
(edited)

Lord, there's always a nutty old one, isn't there?  Whoever said it upthread.  Yes.  Toupe guy is this season's Lippy. We could call him Hairy??

Or just DUMBASS...

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4