Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@hookedontv, great news! I has swollen lymph nodes and was really tired for a couple of days after. Make sure you have some tea and cookies stocked up!

I got my booster & just had a sore arm. For me, my first dose was the worst.

I love Ray’s grandma.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been watching the first part of the last season of Money Heist. And I’m awaiting Season 3 and 4 of A Place to Call Home DVDs from my local library. I’m well-read AND well-watched.

How are you liking A PLACE TO CALL HOME? That's some soapy goodness!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, candall said:

Okay, they missed a whole week and now I'm seeing a lot of boring shit going down.  [Marcandbrittzzzz]   We want Stan!  Bring on Stan!  Stan, Stan the milky man!

I want to see what happened to Shane & if Lacey is still cheating on him with John.

Edited by Empress1
Mixed up the women’s names
  • Love 1

I'd like to take a baseball bat have a word with the genius at the FCC responsible for approving pharmaceutical advertising.  But I'm sure he's retired on his private island now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I've got a guy right now who has to pay about $130,000 in restitution.  He shot and badly wounded someone in another car in a drive by shooting and the victim incurred huge medical expenses.

Can you say more about how restitution works? Are wages garnished? Does he have a monthly payment? Does he get locked back up if he doesn’t pay?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is Amber on Adderall? She's talking so fast I can barely make out what she's saying.

That's exactly what I was thinking....she's talking waaay too fast not to be on some kind of drug.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 9