Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

If ONLY I had something red velvet to wear in honor of Doante!!!  Plus, it sounds like Tia might not even be around much longer... The liver business...

Look out Shawn.... The Momma Bear is ALWAYS gonna stick up for her baby!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daonte pictures himself riding in on his steed, ready to rescue his damsel in distress while she has the vapors at the altar. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was envisioning a scene like in "The Graduate". But of course Daonte has not seen it. Or any movie that doesn't have a lot of explosions, or I miss my guess. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I know I have six kids. I'm really clumsy and kept tripping and falling into her vagina!"

I cannot STAND people who don’t do right by their kids. Shawn’s kids are minors, right? He’s still obligated to care for them? And he just ditches them to go chasing pussy around the country. Doesn’t worry about being far from them when he moves to middle of nowhere, Ohio, just thinks with his dick. TRASH.

Also what is with people who accept this kind of behavior from their significant others? I would be completely turned off to find out that a man I was dating had ditched his kids.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The jewelry saleswoman is worried that fisticuffs will be flying in 3..2....1

I love that the camera[person caught her laughing. 

2 minutes ago, candall said:

Oy!  Have you heard Lacey lately?  She's a rusty chainsaw.

Rusty chainsaw followed by a leaking tire.  She and Chane are no longer having sexssssssssssssssssssssssss.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shawn spends money on a ring that should be going to the six kids he forgot about.

Who's going to go without some new school clothes or a trip to the dentist so Shawn can buy his latest mistake a ring?

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I know I have six kids. I'm really clumsy and kept tripping and falling into her vagina!"

"Sure, I have six kids, but the feeling was never there. I tried and tried, but she just kept having babies!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, candall said:

Cheer up!  There's a prequel to Yellowstone coming soon.

I’ve been watching the first part of the last season of Money Heist. And I’m awaiting Season 3 and 4 of A Place to Call Home DVDs from my local library. I’m well-read AND well-watched.

Did Ray crack a smile? Holy shit!

• Love 3