Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Shane dodged a bullet and needs to stay away from her.  Lacey is another one of those women who will be on Dateline who took out insurance and had her husband murdered.

That type of woman paid for Keith Morrison's place in the Hamptons.

Great snarking, everyone.   Sorry for my diminished contributions tonight, I'm just beat from a long, eventful week.   Everyone here was en fuego!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

The two week break will give us all time to get our best outfits together for the wedding of the century between Tia and Nicolle.  Think of the glamour. Think of the diamonds on the wall.  Think of Nicolle crying at the sight of Daonte (like so many people do). 

I'll be working on my black eyebrows that go straight across my head and gluing tarantulas to my eyes.  All I need are horrible extensions or a cheap wig I can wear askew and I'll be ready.  Ok, I'll also need a horribly unflattering dress that shows most of my breasts and, quote possibly, the good china.  I guess I will need some time to get my extra classy outfit together. 

Until next time, bunkies.  Thanks for the laughs! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
On 11/19/2021 at 10:11 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The two week break will give us all time to get our best outfits together for the wedding of the century between Tia and Nicolle.  Think of the glamour. Think of the diamonds on the wall.  Think of Nicolle crying at the sight of Daonte (like so many people do). 

I'll be working on my black eyebrows that go straight across my head and gluing tarantulas to my eyes.  All I need are horrible extensions or a cheap wig I can wear askew and I'll be ready.  Ok, I'll also need a horribly unflattering dress that shows most of my breasts and, quote possibly, the good china.  I guess I will need some time to get my extra classy outfit together. 

Until next time, bunkies.  Thanks for the laughs! 

Oh yes mam, ready for the diamonds 💎  on the walls! Seems like forever but I'm warming up now with the last show repeat 

I'll be attending in my finest PJs but I  did wash so I'm sure I'll be 🙂fine 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Whoo hoo! Thanks for the early opening, PrincessPurrsALot! You da best. I missed you all last week. 

I see Puppy is threatening to run. It's the leash for her!

I have my red velvet evening slacks on, ready for the Wedding of the Century!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

"Nicole wants me.to be at the wedding. That's why she didn't send me an invitation, she knew she didn't have to send me one.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2