Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Do you want more kids? Shawn: "I don't know. If it happens, it happens."

Yeah, that's a life strategy--six (probably) unplanned kids.  

Sure, Sara, hitch your and your daughter's wagon to this star. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"It's a tit for tat game, and I don't have that much tat."

Speaking of tits and tats, Lacey really needs that massive faded rose refreshed.

Oh, yeah, LOL, I just remembered that she had Chane's name tattooed on her mound.  Repent at leisure there, sister.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Wow, Brittany wants Ray to talk his PO into making a special exception to the law because she deserves it, and this trip to Miami will entail celebrating her birthday, getting knocked up, and getting engaged?! That’s a lot of pressure. If all of those things don’t happen of course Ray will never live it down for not making all of her princess fantasies come true for the big Three Four.

Post of the night, right there. Brittany is just...what is the word I want? Tactless? Pushy? Completely socially inept? Delusional? I just sit here gawping like some kind of tropical fish when she's on. She's breathtakingly self centered. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Wow, Brittany wants Ray to talk his PO into making a special exception to the law because she deserves it, and this trip to Miami will entail celebrating her birthday, getting knocked up, and getting engaged?! That’s a lot of pressure. If all of those things don’t happen of course Ray will never live it down for not making all of her princess fantasies come true for the big Three Four.

I'm sure that J-O-B he has will certainly give him a payroll advance for his Miami run! Ima gonna have to start drinking if I have to hear how Brittney parties it up for her birthday.

• Love 8

Ah another humanitarian trip to Cuba! And Britney, you can front all you want you are not nearly as rich and fabulous as you want us to believe you are...I mean...you have a felon with a mortgage sized restitution as a BF...aim high!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

How much money is this woman making to be spending like she is? if she got it like she is playing like what the fuck would his 140k plus be a problem?  

If she were making tons of money, she wouldn’t have a second job.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Brittney is delusional. She's thinking they're staying in a nice hotel and getting all dressed up to go to clubs and fancy restaurants. Yet "this is what couples do"--call the P.O. together. Be still my heart. That seems ballbreaking to me when he can't ever pick up a check, everyone else has to. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ah another humanitarian trip to Cuba! And Britney, you can front all you want you are not nearly as rich and fabulous as you want us to believe you are...I mean...you have a felon with a mortgage sized restitution as a BF...aim high!

Brittany's got half a dozen maxed out credit cards, count on it. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So did Britney give Ray money to buy her a ring? 

She just went ahead and bought the one she liked. Got it sized. Got the lighted ring box....

I wonder how much that bottle of Andre champagne ($5.99 @ Kroger) costs at the klurb??

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I thought the Ray & Britney story started with her thinking he had a poor unfortunate ghetto background and being surprised when his family home was solid upper middle class.  (Wasn't she the one who made all those t-shirts?  Good times.)

My point here is that Ray has options.  Maybe not the greatest to move home with Mom and Dad, but yeesh, Britney's chew your arm off coyote material.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7