Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

But she didn’t change her address? She just stays with her boyfriend. A lot. A lot.

I think the boyfriend is an ex-con, too, so she's not supposed to associate with him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Shawn abandoned his six kids and yet is acting like step-father of the year to Sarah’s kid?! His children will probably be heartbroken seeing this cool bed fort, etc. 

What is happening to Sarah? Was she really hoping this loser would want to have MORE kids?! He doesn’t exactly have a great track record.

• Love 10

I really hate that Kohl’s commercial. Also my neighbor’s annoying parents just showed up for their semi monthly visit. Ugh. They’ll stand in front of my driveway tomorrow looking at the grandkids like they’re angels as they beat the crap out of each other.

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That's correct.  She changed residences without informing her PO of the address change.  Sorry, fast typing = confusion. 

No I know. I was just being sarcastic about Puppy pretending she still lives with Dog.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Too bad Shawn's kids are so FAR away!! They could have a slumber party in that bed fort thingie...

Uh.Oh. Brittney wants to go to Miami for her birthday?? Is she NUTS?? Can Ray even go out of state?? 

AND she wants to get engaged?? WHAT IS SHE SMOKING???

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I really hate that Kohl’s commercial. Also my neighbor’s annoying parents just showed up for their semi monthly visit. Ugh. They’ll stand in front of my driveway tomorrow looking at the grandkids like they’re angels as they beat the crap out of each other.

The one where the kid throws himself on the grenade and dances with his old lady grandmother while everyone stands around beaming about what a little champ he is?

Yeah, me, too.   🤬

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, candall said:

The one where the kid throws himself on the grenade and dances with his old lady grandmother while everyone stands around beaming about what a little champ he is?

Yeah, me, too.   🤬

It’s stupid and cloying. 

God the nasal vocal fry. I so hope this is the last season for Chon and Lacey.

• Love 6

Wow, Brittany wants Ray to talk his PO into making a special exception to the law because she deserves it, and this trip to Miami will entail celebrating her birthday, getting knocked up, and getting engaged?! That’s a lot of pressure. If all of those things don’t happen of course Ray will never live it down for not making all of her princess fantasies come true for the big Three Four.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

It’s stupid and cloying. 

God the nasal vocal fry. I so hope this is the last season for Chon and Lacey.

We're really on the same page tonight.  Lacey's vocal fry is making my ears BLEED.  It's like she's gargling ground glass.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6