Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Is tonight the night we see the red suit?

Please make this happen.  I am living for the red velvet suit sighting. 

6 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I love Daonte’s friend just fully yelling at him.

Derrick is my TV boyfriend.  Why do these clowns have such great friends? 

• Love 8

I don't want to watch another Lacey segment.  That was brutal to tell Chane that she regrets marrying him and having a baby with him.  What's anyone supposed to do with that kind of finality?

I'm more in the mood to watch Lisa work her catfish masterplan.  Such an evil genius.  [/s]

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, candall said:

I'm more in the mood to watch Lisa work her catfish masterplan.  Such an evil genius.  [/s]

Ooh, I hope we get more Lisa-y goodness. She thinks she's a regular Marquise de Merteuil from Dangerous Liaisons. But she's so comically inept and petty. What's her endgame? Who the hell knows?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I LOL'd at Derrick plus Moronte's mother more than I have at anyone or anything in probably 2 weeks. Derrick should have a show.

This show is good for my self-esteem after a week in the salt mines. It makes me feel like a female Albert Einstein, Gisele Bundchen, and Jane Austen rolled into one.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Don't cry Momma.  You gave birth to a puppy who's totally off the leash and about to run straight into the street with cars coming both directions!

Lort. Sara's moving into the next part of her "relationship" with Shawn... I'm about to hurl.  This poor girl.

• Love 4
Just now, JenE4 said:

I zoned out. What does Puppy need to turn herself in for? Is there a warrant out for her arrest? Parole violation?

Yes. Her parole officer showed up at her mom’s, which is where Puppy is supposed to be. Her mother said she was with her boyfriend, which a violation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

He spent more time putting together this bed for some other chicks kid then he has ever in his own 7 kids .. its 7 kids right? 

Six kids. Is Sarah crying over him not wanting more kids? Is she pregnant?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2