Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

Is it stressful?  Is it hard?  Yes, it is.  My hand shakes when I apply my eyebrows.

Well, shit.  Now I feel bad.  When did Mom go to this facility?  She was just all get down and boogie at the wedding!

You have to cry for a mother on chemo story, no matter how messed up those eyebrows get.

Yes, as soon as I saw her on the phone I was about to type:  there's mama, happy as ever.  I should be punished for such a thought, now that we found out she has cancer, 😒

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I remember that episode, the one with the woman whose claim to fame was that she was an extra in Star Trek show.

Yup.... she couldn't turn left when walking.  Without missing a beat her brother told her to make three right turns!  I'm still laughing about that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

fentanyl actually comes in an oral transmucosal  lollipop.  (I learned that on Intervention)

Linda! She was crazy as fuck. She worked as an extra in lots of TV shows. Her poor brother sacrificed his life taking care of her. 

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

im sorry but my first thought was wow that is a super underwhelming pond 

Those fish won't last a month. Raccoons and other animals will be going fishin'.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ive been binge watching Yellowstone these last few days. I’d recommend it. Kevin Costner is still handsome. 

My cousin is trying to get me to watch that. I thought it was a western (not my thing) but she says it's not. I love Kevin Costner though.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ive been binge watching Yellowstone these last few days. I’d recommend it. Kevin Costner is still handsome. 

Even though I am trying to figure out what the heck episode we are watching, I come across this glorious post and pause 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Linda! She was crazy as fuck. She worked as an extra in lots of TV shows. Her poor brother sacrificed his life taking care of her. 

Oh lordy, I just adore my trash TV friends.

BCOJ 

Never forget 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kelly is so unreasonable. She doesn't even want a criminal around her kids! What a bitch.

And what a bitch! She thinks it's crazy that a mechanic shouldn't spend 30K on his felon girlfriends instead of his kids!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6