Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

This is just her cover story pretending to catfish Stan when  we all know she's scheming to murder him for his money.

I fully expect to see Lisa featured on Snapped in the next couple of years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

The show makers are trolling us right? Like there is no other reason to keep showing Stan with his pants off.

Well, he *is* a babe magnet.

Oooh, I wonder if that means that he's fully vaccinated? 🤔

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm no Muskrat Stan fan, but I hate that Lisa lives at his house, eats his food, takes his money and then goes on camera to sneer about his hair and the quirky stuff he undoubtedly thought was private business he was sharing with his girlfriend.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I was in Sephora today and you know they have fake eyelashes that are less than one inch long? I was shocked. 

Well, I was in Family Dollar today and they have two pack fake eyelashes that are at LEAST two inches long and CURLY.... 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ray ran the numbers last night and realized that he has to play the game if he ever wants to be out from under the restitution he owes.

And Brittany's place is nicer than he can afford, probably.

• Love 6

Oh Brittany. She seems to have taken a leaf from Andrea's drama queen handbook. I can't  wait to see her chase after a camera person screaming "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Brittany: Your parole officer could show up. I mean, my hand might slip and I might dial his number by mistake. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9