Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Gobi said:

I must have missed something. What did Ray do wrong?

Well - in truth - he chose to spend the day with his cousin rather than with Britney. But she makes something of a point which is that Ray isn't supposed to be associated with convicted felons while he is on parole, and it could get him sent back to prison. If all he's doing with the convicted felons in a suburban house playing dominos, I think it's a low risk.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Britney really knows how to f-up a relationship.  Blowing up the phone and then dropping in on his friends house, and then making a scene...

And when he gets home, she. . . . Just.  Keeps.  On. 

Wagging her finger at him, shrilling about "Why don't you put me FIRST?"

Why would anyone want to spend a minute with this wench?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I noticed too that Brittany was hitting the wine pretty heavy that day! She started with the Andre champagne mimosa, HER friend came over and she was drinking RED wine, then her altercation with Ray and the Domino Gang made her bust out the WHITE wine!

Question: Does Andre make red and white wine?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Britney, you’re acting like YOU want to lose Ray. Can you imagine coming home to this every evening after a long day at the fast food drive through?

I thought he worked at a warehouse but I could be wrong.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Brittany's kids are cute and Marcellino does seem to be a good stepdad. 

I think the kids are his except Geo. He does seem to be a good dad and I think that Brittany is a good mom. 

I thought he worked at a warehouse but I could be wrong.

Ray does work at a warehouse.

• Love 3
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I think the kids are his except Geo. He does seem to be a good dad and I think that Brittany is a good mom. 

They are - the younger two are his and Brittany's together and Gio is hers with some other dude, who I am not sure is in Gio's life anymore? Gio was with him when Brittany was locked up.

• Love 3