Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, candall said:

I don't understand why everyone is looking forward to this.  Isn't it just going to be a bunch of inmates lying through their teeth and a bunch of idiots forking over money and mooning about how happy they're going to be in roughly 1 to 3?  "Can you put a little somethin-somethin on my books, sugar?"

The fun is meeting these gumballs after the train has jumped the track.

Oh I'll be watching for sure. And yes I'm quite excited about it 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

If Tia has family money why was she pimping Nicolle out to Daonte? Wasn’t it because they needed cash?

I don't think her family has "money" - I just think they support her. I think maybe they have a little more money than Britney's family does, which seems like it's a low bar.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, candall said:

I don't understand why everyone is looking forward to this.  Isn't it just going to be a bunch of inmates lying through their teeth and a bunch of idiots forking over money and mooning about how happy they're going to be in roughly 1 to 3?  "Can you put a little somethin-somethin on my books, sugar?"

The fun is meeting these gumballs after the train has jumped the track.

Please don't judge our Friday night addiction. We don't have a problem.  WE DON'T 

Wait...what is Jeff VanVonderen doing here 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Michael Kors weeps at the free advertising Britney gives him...

I like Dante's glasses though they clearly don't work since it took him awhile to see the engagement ring...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh dear.  Nicolle has drained Daonte's bank to the point he needs a second job.

I keep hearing little squeaky noises in the background.  Is that supposed to be a seagull or are they referencing the late great Nicolle, Jr?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

They love you like crazy but they feel like they're losing you . . . .

They're going to say what they want to say and then you can say what you want to say and then we're done, okay?

I guess we're done.  See you next week, frens.

• Love 10

It's time to send the thread to lockup.  Until next week, bunkies!  Stay off the muthafuckin' crack, let your PO know if you want to change residences, and, no matter what, do not meet Stan for the early bird special.  Lisa will take you out with her extensions. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

S04.E21: Life After Lockup: Confessions Of a Serial Liar

Shawn's shocking confession stuns Sara; Britney busts in on Ray; Lisa catches Stan in a lie; after her husband fails the lie detector, Lacey reaches out to her ex, John; a surprising email sends Brittany looking for answers about her past.

OMG, I think Shawn uses his fingers and the help of an accountant so he can count his kids.  Dad of the year fesses up to Sara (at least I assume).  Or is the great surprise that Destinie was his first shot at convict love? One way or another, Mr. I am shocked she has a child is taking a long fall off of a high horse.

We finally get to the scene of Britney going "ratched" and tracking down Ray.  With all the build up, I'm ready to learn that he is actually ring shopping (with the $0 he has to his name).  Or is our man Ray pretending to be excited by other women?  Unless there's a suitcase of all sadness in this storyline, I'm not sure I care where they are going. 

Stan lies.  Anyone surprised?  My only question is will he spring for a glass of $6 house wine for his new presumed lady friend with the early bird special?

Lacey reaches out to Chon for the millionth time.  I hope Chon is only playing along for the cash.  Otherwise we're going to need to do an intervention.

Original air date 2021.11.05

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I went to St. Louis this week to see the van Gogh exhibit.  (I kept an eye out for Stan and Lisa, but no joy.)

After the exhibit, my friend and I picked a Middle Eastern restaurant for dinner.  Hookahs!!  We switched gears and lounged on the couches with a giant hubba-bubba, puffing on "peach," nibbling falafel and halloumi.  It was a blast.

#####

The Thursday night LAL preview finally piqued my interest with new inmate shenanigans. 

My favorite:  Britney huffs and puffs and blows down the door where Ray is hanging out, trying to catch five minutes away from that one thirsty ovary.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8