Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Ummm, I think it was only six.

Oh give him time :)

Kristianna saying her wedding wasn't a ten, it was a twenty... everyone should feel that way about their wedding. I can't help but root for them in a weird sort of way.

• Love 15

Oh geez.  I honored the happy couple by pausing my snark to watch the wedding and they had to trash talk on their way down the aisle and smash cake into each other's faces.  Sigh.

LAL Bingo!  Kicking out the camera crew to facilitate boinking!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh, no. I got distracted by my kid’s Christmas list and missed the wedding of the society season. I guess I’ll just have to catch it when John marries his seventh or eighth wife—whichever one is up next. Did they shower the happy couple in a hail of gunfire—or did they just stick with bubbles?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Isn't there an unwritten rule that you shouldn't go after your siblings ex girlfriends? Does that include sisters going after their brother's ex girlfriends? So many rules...

These are some rough looking bitches

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stan is bicurious. Who knew? His elderly guy friends will be surprised.

I really don't think that they will be, at this point. Stan's the friend you like to keep around so you can hear the stories and say "Can you believe this guy?" 😆😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, no. I got distracted by my kid’s Christmas list and missed the wedding of the society season. I guess I’ll just have to catch it when John marries his seventh or eighth wife—whichever one is up next. Did they shower the happy couple in a hail of gunfire—or did they just stick with bubbles?

The cake toppers were dark brown Bonnie and Clyde silhouettes, complete with, er, gats.

But Kristiana was a happy bride, her eyebrows were tight, her son was there and we all felt supportive.

• Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Nicolle's weird eating behavior making anyone else a little bit sick?

Yes and Tia licking her lower lip just now didn't help. I've been sick all day and this isn't helping.

PROMPOSAL!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2