Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Mo tries to keep up with Nomi but he comes to realize that time catches up with us all when he finds he can't party like he used to. Meanwhile, Dawn's attempt to get him to slow down backfires. Elsewhere, Pastor Newell's funeral planning goes off the rails and ends with a bang.

Original air date 2021.06.13

Keith, fudge you.

A chia pet cemetery. That's a visual.

Is it me or do Tiffany and Corky's outfits tend to have a lot of extra fabric? It seems so wasteful in addition to looking silly.

"He does look like an older Dwayne Wayne." 

I had to replay that moment because my first thought was that it was a glaring anachronism since Dwyane Wade would've only been about 10 years old and not yet an NBA star. Then I realized Dawn and Mo were referencing a TV show. Duh.

Late 80s had a lot of fabric to the outfits. I don't see it as out of time. 

I wasn't suggesting it was. But as someone who bought clothes in late 80s, I don't recall any where there seemed to be random swaths of fabric just attached to or draped around otherwise complete outfits. Seems like more of a comedy twist to me.

(Quick googling revealed some runway looks with massive amounts of extra fabric but like I said, I don't remember seeing stuff like that in department stores. Maybe Tiffany and Corky only wear haute couture. 😉 )