Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: First Look: All Shook Up

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

She acted on some crime shows in Ukraine (at least three). You can find clips from them on YouTube. Yara was on TV in Ukraine, too.

So Natalie is Ukraine's version of America's Geoffrey Paschel and his multiple ID Discovery appearances on crime programs?  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

IDK if you all were "treated" (sarcasm font) on TLC to what Discovery + users were watching to hear that Ausuelo does not believe in masturbation (Kalani said the word I wondered if that would make it past the TLC censors

It did.  And if I were Kalani and had lost my virginity to a 20-something horny simpleton who doesn't believe in masturbation and worked at a tourist resort, I'd still be getting tested for STDs every week.

2 hours ago, greekmom said:

I don't care about Andrei, Libby, etc. as its all fake for TLC

The looks on her face when she's silent, like when she walked into the kitchen where one of her sisters was, scream "acting" so loud I can't even pretend any of it's real in order to enjoy it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I’ve never cared for Natalie much, but now I see she can do much better.  They just do not gel.  If she came back with him on the plane, I hope she asked him for some money to get the hell out of there.  This was months ago.  Does anyone know where she is now?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

So Natalie is Ukraine's version of America's Geoffrey Paschel and his multiple ID Discovery appearances on crime programs?  

Pretty much, although it looked like she had leading roles, unlike Geoffrey.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, French Fries said:

As it stands, I think I will watch this show through Pillow Talk only, moving forward. 2 hours is way too much of these people. It says a lot that I can only watch it when I am drinking.

Totally this. I made the mistake of trying to watch this whole episode for a change and had to run to my hidey place and smoke a little bowl (I don’t drink for medical reasons, also like the weed high more than alcohol). Pillow Talk almost always has couples that I enjoy, and they usually call the HEA peeps on all their bullshit. Favorites are Loren/Alexei, Tim/Veronica, David/Annie, Molly/Cynthia

Am embarrassed that I used to have a convertible Mustang after seeing the one in Trish’s driveway.

I used to blame Natalie for most of their troubles, but now I hate Mike, Trish and Natalie equally. And I think anyone over the age of 15 who calls their mother anything besides Mom (Mommy. Momma etc) is a little pathetic.

Family Libby are the very worst Tampa Trash I’ve ever seen. And I lived in Florida for 59 years.

Kalani/Asuelo  I just don’t watch, yuck. Same for Tiffany/Ronald.

The worst of it all is that most of these people are involving precious children in their dumpster fire lives, I dread to see how their adult lives will be affected.

And finally, just a comment - I successfully quit smoking almost 30 years ago with just one hypnosis session. One of the best things I ever did for myself

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I have to admit that this season is barely holding my interest.  There were so many things that just made me say "I don't want to see this".  Why the hell doesn't Natalie just say that she thinks Trish called her a hooker.  If she won't say it why doesn't Mike tell his mother.  The whole thing is ridiculous.  Natalie is certainly no prize and acts weird, but Mike and his mother's treatment of her is just wrong.  Give her 5,000 and send her back, she's a person not an adopted pet.  I absolutely cannot stand Trish or her creepy son.  

Spoiler

I understand Tamara the neighbor and Uncle Beau did an interview with a blogger and stated that Natalie walked out on Mike on Christmas Eve.

• Love 12

I watched this episode cringing in second-hand embarassment for everybody, but most importantly, myself.  Couldn’t look away though.

I was almost at the point of being team Natalie.  The dismal Thanksgiving gathering with all of the passive-agressive commentary from Trish and Mike was awful.  Natalie outdid herself with the pouty teenager routine, however, although it was definitely worth the chuckles to watch Trish puzzle over “what she could have said to insult” Natalie.  Well, Trish, you and your son with the shrugging tic acting like a couple of mean girls in junior high school could have had something to do with it.  Watching Mike contort himself into fits of anger was both disturbing and gratifying.  So at the end of it, Natalie befuddled them both with the silent treatment.  Well played, Natalie.

I FF’d through Kalani and Asuelo, but I saw enough to have had quite enough of Kalani’s boobs on constant display.  I mean not just some cleavage, but they are falling out of her clothing.  Then she giggles when Asuelo makes sexy talk to her.  She hates him, then she’s giggling, then she hates him, then they are at a sex shop.  They are exhausting.

It is clear Michael of Nigeria has moved on from Angela, at long last.  At least I hope so.  FF’d through all of her scenes.  

Brandon and Julia could have been mad all day about the party, but their usual tactic of stomping out (with Julia leading the way) is juvenile.  If you are tired of being treated like a child, Brandon, stop acting like one.  Try being gracious once in a while, it’s a better look.  You can deal with your mother’s antics later.  I kinda didn’t blame Ron for laying it on the line for his son, after they have provided room and board for those two, but he and Betty have created that little brat through their enablement of his arrested development.  Brandin and Julia have no resources, so keep cleaning the kennels with a smile on your face.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ron is just a terrible person. What kind of father belittles and debases his son in that way? "You are an idiot! You are incapable of the most basic life skills! You are so stupid you don't even know what things cost! How dare you think that you could be able to live on you own, you pathetic, stupid loser!" With his red face and bulging eyeballs I thought he was going to stroke out. 

Ron and Betty should look in a mirror. If their son is a bumbling blithering idiot they bear some responsibility for that. 

And why the absolute panic at that thought that their 28 year old, married son might get a place of his own? 

Mike and his mother are just vomit inducing.  I agree, they make Debbie look like Donna Reed. 

What I forgot to add is Ron handicapping Brandon by treating him like a child could be a result of him alienating all his other kids.  We have not heard about Brandon's siblings and I bet none of them want the doomsday farm. Probably Ron's only way to hold on the last of his children. Sad and pathetic. 

• Love 8
(edited)
11 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I prefer Kalani and Asueli not speaking than having to hear about their nightmare inducing sex talk and awe at the sex toys.

I don't care how crazy she may be I still side with Natalie. Mike and his mullet Mom are grade A - assholes! They way he was singing to his Mom and petting her hair in the airport. Eww!

Pa Kettle sure does have a temper, maybe he needs to stop with the wine and go take a nap.

Mike was spoofing the song they always sang on Big Bang Theory. That said, he's a dick. I'm team Natalie. Yes, she's high-strung and nutty, too, but Mike and Trish are tag-teaming her and that's not fair. 

I may be alone in this, but I was glad Brandon and Julia gave Ron and Betty hell. They specifically asked them not to do that. And then Betty goes into her wide-eyed victim thing.  She'll just keep overriding their boundaries and such if they just give in. 

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Mean Jeanne said:

Am embarrassed that I used to have a convertible Mustang after seeing the one in Trish’s driveway

Hahaha...I use to have that damn hat Trish wore in a previous episode (you know the one)....I actually bought it TWICE....lololololol.  

Dying of embarrassment.  Dying.

Also, it needs to be said again...Trish and Mike are garbage.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I still can't believe that.

Publicity.  Who travels across the country for surgery?  There are great surgeons in Georgia.  Plus, what doctor bullshits with their patients?  No doctor I know.  It’s in and out with some questions and answers.  Mykul looks turned off about the $25,000.  The smaller boobs too.

• Love 8

Can not stand Natalie and her childish acting skills. I want to punch Mike in the face. Momma Mike is a hillbilly with no class. Momma Mike's roommate was the only one with manners at that pitiful Thanksgiving table. 

Someone at the TLC production table must have told Kalani and Asuelu to stop with the fighting, crying and complaining and start pretending to want hot sex with each other. I prefer the fighting. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, greekmom said:

She goes out for one last ciggie before her session with the hypnotist?!

She smoked on the way in, then the hypnotist instructed her to "go outside and smoke" her last cigarette before he hypnotized her. When she came in, he had her symbolically throw out the rest of the pack. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Can not stand Natalie and her childish acting skills. I want to punch Mike in the face. Momma Mike is a hillbilly with no class. Momma Mike's roommate was the only one with manners at that pitiful Thanksgiving table. 

Someone at the TLC production table must have told Kalani and Asuelu to stop with the fighting, crying and complaining and start pretending to want hot sex with each other. I prefer the fighting. 

If he can find her VJJ under her tent.

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

This was months ago.  Does anyone know where she is now?

Spoiler

I've heard that she's in Miami. Her unintentionally hilarious cooking videos on You Tube are filmed in a nice kitchen somewhere. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

I may be alone in this, but I was glad Brandon and Julia gave Ron and Betty hell. They specifically asked them not to do that. And then Betty goes into her wide-eyed victim thing.  She'll just keep overriding their boundaries and such if they just give in. 

Betty is a passive aggressive narcissist, (Ron is just loud and does what Betty tells him to do), the problem with Brandon and Julia giving them hell is it is too late in the game and I think it has fallen on deaf ears, look how Ragey Ron basically told them that they would fall on their asses "out there," like they will cease to function if they are not under their roof.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

There are great surgeons in Georgia.

We've seen Georgia based bariatric surgeon, Dr. Proctor, on several TLC programs including the newest one, "Too Large."  That's who I figured Angela was going to go to when she announced her plans to have WLS at the Tell All. But no, she went to LA to Mama June's doctors. I heard they have the same publicist so it must have been arranged by him or her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

We've seen Georgia based bariatric surgeon, Dr. Proctor, on several TLC programs including the newest one, "Too Large."  That's who I figured Angela was going to go to when she announced her plans to have WLS at the Tell All. But no, she went to LA to Mama June's doctors. I heard they have the same publicist so it must have been arranged by him or her. 

Not that it matters.  She still has that big mouth, and the stupid giggles after each sentence.  Very classy.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, French Fries said:

As it stands, I think I will watch this show through Pillow Talk only, moving forward. 2 hours is way too much of these people. It says a lot that I can only watch it when I am drinking.

I don't watch this anymore like I used to .  Every single one of them is boring and annoying, and you can see how forced and manufactured the scenes are for TLC to try and mine two hours of television out of it.  There isn't one segment that I look forward to watching, and the past month I have seen less than half of the total footage.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I have to admit that this season is barely holding my interest.  There were so many things that just made me say "I don't want to see this".  Why the hell doesn't Natalie just say that she thinks Trish called her a hooker.  If she won't say it why doesn't Mike tell his mother.  The whole thing is ridiculous.  Natalie is certainly no prize and acts weird, but Mike and his mother's treatment of her is just wrong.  Give her 5,000 and send her back, she's a person not an adopted pet.  I absolutely cannot stand Trish or her creepy son.  

Reveal spoiler

I understand Tamara the neighbor and Uncle Beau did an interview with a blogger and stated that Natalie walked out on Mike on Christmas Eve.

Finally, good for her.  It must be hard to be on your own.  Where do you start?  She has to find a place to go, and set herself up, unless she has friends to help.  She’s still married to him tho.  Did she get the green card yet?  I can’t stand his face. A real dufuss red fuck face stupid ass.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Why the hell doesn't Natalie just say that she thinks Trish called her a hooker.  

Reveal spoiler

Natalie's mommy told her not to speak to the big, bad lady.  She won't "remind" Trish that she called her a hooker, because then Mike would ask Trish if it's true; Trish would say "no" and that would be the end of that.  Too easy.  Natalie isn't ready for the conflict to end, because she is still angry that Trish tried to call off their wedding. She needs something to hold onto so that she can play the victim.  She plans on holding this over Trish's head for as long as she is with her son.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Betty is a passive aggressive narcissist, (Ron is just loud and does what Betty tells him to do), the problem with Brandon and Julia giving them hell is it is too late in the game and I think it has fallen on deaf ears, look how Ragey Ron basically told them that they would fall on their asses "out there," like they will cease to function if they are not under their roof.

I think Julia is realizing that short of her doing Only Fans, she has a pretty dismal life ahead living with a pest exterminator in a crappy apartment.  They might scrape by, but forget the trips to Europe and back home to Russia.

• Love 8

This season seems like it is not even half over. Where to start?

Kalani and Asuelu: We don't need the visit to the adult store and the details of Kalani and Asuelu's bedroom ativities. TMI and a bit embarrassing. No, Kalani is not responsible for making Asuelu happy. He can learn to take care of himself a bit and that it is perfectly okay to do so. Wasn't in to the donuts, sausage, pussycat and other crap. Maybe it's not something I would want my friends and family watching on TV and smirking and laughing at me. Unless we had dinner or something and shared a good laugh about it after. Perhaps it is just the culture of oversharing. Asuelu and Kalani should be comfortable about talking about sex and their needs and wants and what they would like to try and do. The public doesn't really want to know. When you plan a romantic getaway, you make sure that your spouse will like it. At least there is a cabin with a roof.

The Family Libby: It just feels like a forced script.  Let's be all witchy sisters. Andrei stole my house listing! It's time the family learns some boundaries and how to work together instead of each trying to get the biggest piece of the action. Get your own jobs away from your dad. Andrei seems about the sanest of him, Libby, and her sisters. And that is not saying much.

Angela: Wow, 40 pounds in a month is a lot. Most of it is water, though. Not going to be as easy going forward. Given her behaviour pre-surgery, and right-after surgery, a few weeks' recovery time is not going to change much. Angela is still doing her unhealthy and destructive habits. Doesn't bode well for long term success. Angela's surgery should have been postponed until she did follow all the protocols. A video meeting with the doctors is just more exasperation with her. They know she is unlikely to make the changes. Suggesting edibles and hypnosis is one thing. Who is going to pay for all this? And exercise? For Angela? The $25,000 facelift cost could buy her a facelift and a treadmill. They could even suggest adopting a dog - she'd have to take it for a walk. And she really shouldn't be blaming Mykull for how she reacts to things - no, Ange, Mykull's behavior didn't make you do something. Classic abuser - you made me do this. No, your reaction to Mykull not answering his phone for a few seconds did. Needy and insecure. A lot of issues to deal with that will remain unresolved. Ugh.

Brandon and Julia: So Betty pulled a Betty and overrid your wishes. You didn't want a party for your wedding but she made sure that half her husband's 70th birthday party was going to be yours. Sure, be angry, but deal with it in a better way. Walking out was immature. Maybe that was the way to make your point, but there were other people there - friends and family - and the two of you did not make a good impression. All Betty needed to do was introduce Julia as her daughter in law, welcome her to the family. Put the wedding type cake on the table so guests could have a choice. Because of Covid, we couldn't do anything special for our son and his new bride. We'd like to make a small gesture now that rules have been loosened a bit. Not be oblivious to your son and his wife's wishes and pull a stunt like this.

Suck it up, stay for an hour, make an excuse to leave and then talk to your mom and dad about it later, maybe the next day with calmer heads. And Ron was right. Brandon has zero idea what a home costs and the monthly bills. There is a better way. Let Brandon and Julia move out, realize they are in over their heads and flounder and then offer help if necessary. Brandon is almost 30 and he should be able to afford his own home.

Mike and Natalie and Treesh: None of them are smelling good. Mike may not have any sort of marriage that works until his mom passes away or he cuts some ties with her or starts to enforce boundaries. No one behaved well in this mess. Natalie probably regrets getting her visa. And probably wishes she had thrown the ring and not wanted it back and cut ties to Mike. Stringing her along for the 90 days was not cool, and Covid didn't help and closed borders were a challenge for Natalie to get home. Trish should not interfere in her grown son's life, she had no business asking the neighbor to stop the wedding. Stay out. She didn't seem to make any effort to get to know Natalie, or treat her as a guest and as a daughter. Just a series of microaggressions of sorts and her wanting to get her own way and rile up Natalie. She knows that her son will take her side and not his wife's. There aren't any real sides and at least no kids are involved.  Mike's relationship with his mom doesn't seem that healthy, Natalie's silent treatment was a bit rude, but I could see it as a method of coping. Having a civil conversation that wouldn't amount to mudslinging wasn't likely to happen. And we really do need to see if Mike's mom called her a hooker. Why would she think so? That is what she has heard about Ukrainians? As for the scarves, it is like people who see you collect something and keep bringing you collectibles, whether you like them or not. Not everyone wears scarves. And maybe offer a scarf as a gift when Natalie first came. Here's a festive dinner that you won't eat much from, a nail in the carpet, a dusty, unwelcoming guest room, you can come and help me with the winter firewood, I can bark cooking orders at you, tell you how to manage you life, tell you how to be a wife to my son, etc. Nats is not in a position to say a lot since she has little money of her own and hasn't planned any sort of escape route or has any friends to turn to. The $5000 gesture and send her back to Ukraine was really bad. Maybe Treesh wanted Mike to find an American girl. Mike can maybe walk away from mom for a while. No one is coming out as any sort of winner.

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

And she really shouldn't be blaming Mykull for how she reacts to things - no, Ange, Mykull's behavior didn't make you do something. Classic abuser - you made me do this. No, your reaction to Mykull not answering his phone for a few seconds did. Needy and insecure. A lot of issues to deal with that will remain unresolved. Ugh.

Classic addict.  Blaming everything but themselves for their addiction.  Classic abuser.  You made me do it.  She will never quit smoking because she does not want to quit smoking. They can hypnotize her to hell and back. And with regard to the previews for next week and her SCREAMING at Michael, why the hell doesn’t he just hang up the phone?

• Love 14
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

While we’re at it, I cannot stand Tiffany and Kalani at all.  Get them off.  Same shit every week.  They love the money.  Then there comes Mike and Mother and mother and father Brandon.  Asuelu has to go too.  Then there’s the stupid bunch from Tampa with that phony business.  I only like Yara, Jovie and Julia, although she’s getting too bossy lately.  Angela I can take as I love to see how far she will go to look ridiculous.  I actually hate this stupid show, but will probably see you all next week, lol.  Something just pulls me in.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, maxmama said:

It is clear Michael of Nigeria has moved on from Angela, at long last.  At least I hope so.  FF’d through all of her scenes.  

I wonder how many international marriages go unrecognized. How would the US know Angela married in Africa? Was the marriage even legal by Nigerian law? Any legal eagles here?

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Forgot about Tiffany and Ronald. He expects her to come visit him for 3 months? Muh boy doesn’t get a 3 month Christmas school holiday. Granted, Covid has made for online options. Three tickets to South Africa are not cheap, as is having sufficient spending money. Flights are not inexpensive around the holiday season.  Take the little girl but leave Daniel at home.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Hangin Out said:

Did she get the green card yet?

This is apropos Natalie -- I would guess you can skirt green card rules when making YouTube vids? I don't really know, but income would come through ads, wouldn't it? Is that considered work?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

I think Julia is realizing that short of her doing Only Fans, she has a pretty dismal life ahead living with a pest exterminator in a crappy apartment. 

Well, he could man up (which he seems to be doing) and add a moonlighting job, plus she seems earnest about finding work. There are many things she could start out with. An Amazon warehouse, something in manufacturing, fashion retail...and actually, she may have learned enough on the farm to work at a hardware or pet store. Then they would have three minimum-wage incomes, which might put them in a decent apartment. I think they might make it, and working may even out Julia's temper.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

What I forgot to add is Ron handicapping Brandon by treating him like a child could be a result of him alienating all his other kids.  We have not heard about Brandon's siblings and I bet none of them want the doomsday farm. Probably Ron's only way to hold on the last of his children. Sad and pathetic. 

Absolutely. He sounded exactly like my dad and that’s why we haven’t spoken in 20 years (I have actually tried). It’s definitely abusive and Brandon needs to get out of there before he repeats that crap with his kids someday.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

Hahaha...I use to have that damn hat Trish wore in a previous episode (you know the one)....I actually bought it TWICE....lololololol.  

Dying of embarrassment.  Dying.

Also, it needs to be said again...Trish and Mike are garbage.

I think it is a lovely hat for gardening.  It shades the face and neck while leaving the top of your head open for heat to be released out.  I wouldn't wear it to the mall, but for it's purpose, it is perfect.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:
  Hide contents

I've heard that she's in Miami. Her unintentionally hilarious cooking videos on You Tube are filmed in a nice kitchen somewhere. 

Rumor is her dating hijinks will be featured on next season of "The Single Life"  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/14/2021 at 5:10 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

And.... could Libby's family say "FAMILY BUSINESS' any more than they do when talking??? I mean it was like every sentence included that phrase. )

Every time they say FAMILY BUSINESS, I think of the family dog doing his business. That's probably more legit.

Re The Hat, I've had Mohs surgery for skin cancer on my face twice and will do ANYTHING to avoid that again, the most recent a 3/4" scar like on Herman Munster. I not only do not swim outside before about 6 p.m. and stay inside more than Dracula, but I'm ordering a Facekini. I'm extremely fair like those two yo-yo's, although thank you God I don't have the redness. Those hat flaps provide serious shade (is it lined with tinfoil against Natalie Rays?). The hole up top is a no-go, because "only my hairdresser knows for sure" and mine has to be protected. And you could burn your scalp, like with visors. 

Why does almost nobody in this franchise have any social graces? Like saying thank-you, not going into certain topics with company (or interrogating them), not getting s***faced and obnoxious, having something on hand for a guest with a special diet, and not making your company uncomfortable? Roommate Ron and Uncle Beau are royalty compared with these twerps. Trish the Kitsch can dislike the woman her son married, but doesn't have to openly treat her like dirt. Word to the wise, Kitschy, "you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Goodtimes said:

Rumor is her dating hijinks will be featured on next season of "The Single Life"  

Please no.

"Why you not look at me when you talk, you look at waitress.  How can you eat dead cow, you have dead cow on your plate.  I am actress, I keep healthy, you should keep healthy too, not be fat from dead cows.  We dance now."

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, Rebky said:

She has a total lack of self discipline if she has to resort to major surgery to lose weight. Mikul, America is not worth putting up with her. Find yourself a local lovely girl and you will be so much happier. Trust me on this.

Too bad Michael already married Angela….i wonder if a divorce can be arranged easily in Nigeria? She is such an abuser of …….. e v e r y t h i n g !!!

Edited by endure
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Opine said:

I think it is a lovely hat for gardening.  It shades the face and neck while leaving the top of your head open for heat to be released out.  I wouldn't wear it to the mall, but for it's purpose, it is perfect.

The hat looked like it doesn't shade the back of the neck.  So if the purpose is shading everything but the part in your hair and the back of your neck, I'd agree it's perfect.  Otherwise, not so much.

• Love 1

That hat seems like a good choice for an outdoor Sunday brunch. In the heat, I would wear either a wide brimmed closed hat or a baseball style cap. Having the top of the head being exposed could cause me problems if the sun beats down on the unexposed head.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Forgot about Tiffany and Ronald. He expects her to come visit him for 3 months? Muh boy doesn’t get a 3 month Christmas school holiday. Granted, Covid has made for online options. Three tickets to South Africa are not cheap, as is having sufficient spending money. Flights are not inexpensive around the holiday season.  Take the little girl but leave Daniel at home.

It won't work that way.  When a student moves to another country, even for a short three month visit, we can't teach them in India, S. Africa, France or wherever as we are not licensed in that state.  We had quite a few student go to India for months long vacations, a few to Somalia  and were told, by the state, that we were not allowed to teach them.  So if I were to work at a DL school that taught kids in California, I would need to be licensed in California.  

5 hours ago, Kid said:

Classic addict.  Blaming everything but themselves for their addiction.  Classic abuser.  You made me do it.  She will never quit smoking because she does not want to quit smoking. They can hypnotize her to hell and back. And with regard to the previews for next week and her SCREAMING at Michael, why the hell doesn’t he just hang up the phone?

And she has been smoking longer than Michael has been alive (she started at 14) but still blames him?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, vintagesac said:

Absolutely. He sounded exactly like my dad and that’s why we haven’t spoken in 20 years (I have actually tried). It’s definitely abusive and Brandon needs to get out of there before he repeats that crap with his kids someday.

Do parents Brandon really think that Julia came to the states to work on that filthy farm?  I would hang myself if it were me.  The girl is young and wants to live in a nice city and see beautiful things in America.  I would be out of there ASAP and work being a Nanny or anything until she learns English more and gets a better job.  Him too .. find something else.  I’m sure he has a few bucks tucked away.  Those parents are selfish and want to hang out with young kids.  Plus, they make Brandon feel guilty for wanting to leave.  I loved my parents and lived upstairs from them after marriage, but couldn’t wait to get our own house.  I felt free when we moved away.  My Mother was actually mad.

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't know where to begin.

First, I hate missing the live chat, but life has been a bit crazy in TWoPperland.  I have been spending a lot of time helping Mr TWopper after he had MOHs surgery on the small of his back and was told not to bend or lift stuff because the stitches would tear.  It is taking longer to heal than we expected based on prior experience. 

Well, back to the show.

I would like to go to that sex store and buy a whip which I will use slap some manners and common sense into "cast" members.

Kalani--I am sick of seeing your boobs.  Fortunately, I can  FF thru most of your scenes.

Tiffany--I am sick of seeing your shoulders.  Fortunately, I can FF thru most of your scenes.  For some reason I don't like your mother.  I haven't figured out why, but it may just because I blame her for your stupidity. 

Libby's family---Fortunately, I can FF thru most of your scenes.   I am sick of your real and/or manufactured dramas. 

Brandon and Julia-- Pa Brandon looks older than 70.  Julia and Brandon should have realized that Ma Brandon might have an unwelcome surprise for them at the birthday party.  They should have told her what they would or wouldn't want.   Having the officiant from the wedding was a bit much and including decorations detracted from the birthday party.  The venue was pretty sad and depressing. I have no idea if any of the half-sibs were there.  It should have been simple.  Have Brandon propose a toast to his dad.  Have the dad propose a toast to Brandon and Julia.  Have Brandon say  "thank you" and then say a few kind words about his dad.  Everyone can sing Happy Birthday to Ron.  Bring out the cakes.  Explain that the cake for Brandon and Julia is gluten free or sugar free or some other option. Let Julia meet all the friends and family. I know they were angry, but it seemed a bit out of proportion to storm off, although that seems to be a Julia reaction.  Julia needs to go back to her pole dancing career to make money to live the life she wants.

Mike, Trish and Natalie.  ---well that was 2-1.   I know Mike said his divorce was due to his ex running off with a woman, but I have a feeling there were also MIL issues.  He's divorced, and Natalie has 2 failed marriages so I don't think they had a good foundation.  Mike is still pissed that Natalie gave him the ring back, Natalie is pissed that Trish tried to stop the wedding.  Natalie is pissed Trish implied her biological clock has almost wound down. Then Natalie hides behind her own mother, but saying her mother told her not to keep talking to Trish. Mike and Natalie should have stayed in a hotel so not to be smothered by mother especially since it sounds like the mom has a live-in SO.  Natalie--like Julia likes to flounce off in anger--which makes things worse.  I hope it is on film if Trish called Natalie a hooker.  I am definitely on TEAM NO ONE.  Trish is rude and horrid, Mike is rude and horrid, and Natalie is rude and horrid.   And the airport farewell between Mike and his mom.  It really creeped me out.  I thought at first he was petting the scarf, but he was patting the back of mom's head like he was comforting someone in a great stage of grief, which I guess she was since he was leaving.  I cannot stand Natalie, but I hope she gets away from him.  He needs to find a nice girl like the one in the hair salon who seemed to like him.  And there was that weird scene in Kiev with Natalie cuddling with her mother in bed.

Angela--- I hope she isn't using something to help her weight loss.  Based on my medical knowledge gleaned from M600PL that type of loss so soon is usually reserved for the super duper obese.  Fortunately, I can also FF thru most of her scenes.  I am tired of seeing her boobs.  I made the mistake of seeing this on our large tv in HD.  The side of her face when she steps on the scale is pretty rough looking.  And why is her mask under her nose? I do wish the docs in Hollywood had been a little more helpful with helping her stop smoking.  I was thinking a nicotine patch might help although I would guess it would cause too much nicotine to be in her system for a facelift until she was weaned off of it as well.   I find Micheal boring, but I would love to be in the room watching her scenes with him.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 3

So, about Trish and Mike, I've dealt with bullies before and I recognize them a mile away.  They get this "pack" mentality, and gain strength from each other's assholeness.  You can't reason with them, can't fight with them.  There is no winning, period.  In their mind, they've done absolutely nothing wrong.  Mike and Trish treated Natalie like shit for months, and then get angry when she won't take it anymore.  Fuck you two.  They're a couple of low life creeps, nothing more.  I hope Natalie goes on to have a good life and Mike spends his days with his crusty old bitter bitch of a mother.  They deserve each other.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Every time they say FAMILY BUSINESS, I think of the family dog doing his business. That's probably more legit.

Code phrase for "DAD'S BUSINESS that all of us losers do grunt work for because we can't be successful at anything on our own."

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I was thinking a nicotine patch might help although I would guess it would cause too much nicotine to be in her system for a facelift until she was weaned off of it as well.

In several scenes in LA, Angela was wearing a patch WHILE SMOKING 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

It won't work that way.  When a student moves to another country, even for a short three month visit, we can't teach them in India, S. Africa, France or wherever as we are not licensed in that state.  We had quite a few student go to India for months long vacations, a few to Somalia  and were told, by the state, that we were not allowed to teach them.  So if I were to work at a DL school that taught kids in California, I would need to be licensed in California.  

6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

@Mrs. Hanson is right. If he's in the public school system then he has to remain in that state as long as he is using that school system's online options. I had to get surgery in another state last year and we took the kids with us for about 2 weeks. During that time they couldn't work online if it was new material, they could only finish up things they'd already started. They also couldn't attend online meetings. Because of the extenuating circumstances the school did allow them to catch up when we returned, but we had to jump through a lot of hoops just for 2 weeks. 

What Tiff *could* do is enroll him in an independent online school system that's not tied to Maryland. Or she could homeschool him, which is what we're doing when the kids and I go to Eastern Europe for 5 months next spring. 

If she does take the kids to South Africa then it's not her footing the bill for the airline tickets, it's Sharp-the same company that bankrolled all of Angela's sudden trips to see her sexy Nigerian. They get much more explosive material if the couples are together and a $10,000 trip on a reality show is still less than having to pay well-known people in a scripted drama.

It's like going to an expensive buffet and filling up on prime rib and lobster; the cast doesn't get paid much, but if they're smart they do as much as they can on Sharp's dime. 

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Re The Hat, I've had Mohs surgery for skin cancer on my face twice and will do ANYTHING to avoid that again, the most recent a 3/4" scar like on Herman Munster. I not only do not swim outside before about 6 p.m. and stay inside more than Dracula, but I'm ordering a Facekini. I'm extremely fair like those two yo-yo's, although thank you God I don't have the redness. Those hat flaps provide serious shade (is it lined with tinfoil against Natalie Rays?). The hole up top is a no-go, because "only my hairdresser knows for sure" and mine has to be protected. And you could burn your scalp, like with visors. 

Why does almost nobody in this franchise have any social graces? Like saying thank-you, not going into certain topics with company (or interrogating them), not getting s***faced and obnoxious, having something on hand for a guest with a special diet, and not making your company uncomfortable? Roommate Ron and Uncle Beau are royalty compared with these twerps. Trish the Kitsch can dislike the woman her son married, but doesn't have to openly treat her like dirt. Word to the wise, Kitschy, "you get more flies with honey than with vinegar."   

Edited by Hangin Out
Mistake
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

@Mrs. Hanson is right. If he's in the public school system then he has to remain in that state as long as he is using that school system's online options. I had to get surgery in another state last year and we took the kids with us for about 2 weeks. During that time they couldn't work online if it was new material, they could only finish up things they'd already started. They also couldn't attend online meetings. Because of the extenuating circumstances the school did allow them to catch up when we returned, but we had to jump through a lot of hoops just for 2 weeks. 

What Tiff *could* do is enroll him in an independent online school system that's not tied to Maryland. Or she could homeschool him, which is what we're doing when the kids and I go to Eastern Europe for 5 months next spring. 

If she does take the kids to South Africa then it's not her footing the bill for the airline tickets, it's Sharp-the same company that bankrolled all of Angela's sudden trips to see her sexy Nigerian. They get much more explosive material if the couples are together and a $10,000 trip on a reality show is still less than having to pay well-known people in a scripted drama.

It's like going to an expensive buffet and filling up on prime rib and lobster; the cast doesn't get paid much, but if they're smart they do as much as they can on Sharp's dime. 

I can't imagine Tiff homeschooling Daniel unless it is short term. Where would she find that kind of time? She would have to find someone else, even if it is her mother. Guess it depends on the jurisdiction. Have no idea what the rules are here. Sad to take Daniel away and get him very behind at school and probably having to repeat a year.

I doubt I would want to be on Sharp's dime. Especially if I get a bad edit. 

Hope they can send Natalie to a nice city for her to start over.

• Love 2