Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise 7: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

(edited)

Production of season seven is already started after a year hiatus due to COVID-19 crisis caused travel restrictions in most parts of the world and television production was shut down on the second quarter of 2020.

From Reality Steve:

So now lets talk about “Bachelor in Paradise.” After being cancelled last season due to COVID, they are back in the same location down in Mexico, and filming began this past weekend. They will film for the next 3 weeks in June and it premieres on Monday, August 16th. “Bachelor in Paradise” as you know is an ever evolving cast. It usually starts with roughly 16-18 contestants, and usually 2-3 more of one sex, meaning the sex with the lower amount of contestants there are first to hand out roses. I don’t know which sex has more contestants there for original cast, and names will be ever changing. Remember, they now have FOUR different seasons of contestants to pull from who’ve never been in Paradise before – Peter’s Women, Clare/Tayshia’s Men, Matt’s Women, & Katie’s Men.

It’s impossible to know who they are going to choose to be in the original cast. But I would expect the cast to be released sometime in the next couple weeks. They always release the original cast after filming begins, and they leave out names of the current season airing (Katie’s Guys), until they are eliminated on her season. So what I’m going to give you here are a list of names you can expect to see down in Paradise this season. Some are already there, some are definitely original cast, some are on their way down there, and some haven’t left yet but you can expect to be down there. Remember, this is a show that by the end of the season, 32-35 people will have made an appearance at some point. So there’s a lot of people who will be on this show. What I’m giving you right now is NOT the full list. These are just the ones that I’ve heard will be on at some point. So please don’t ask, “What about so-and-so? Are you hearing about them?” The names I’ve heard up to this point, June 8th, are all listed below. Just because you don’t see someone’s name below that you either want to be on Paradise or they think might be, doesn’t mean they aren’t. I’m just giving you the names of the people that are either down there right now or are heading down there that I’ve heard. Also remember, it’s possible people are flown down to Mexico and then never make it on the show. So until someone walks onto that beach while cameras are rolling, that’s the only 100% confirmation of being on Paradise. So here are the names I have as of now:

Peter’s Women:

Kelsey Weier (@kelsey_weier)
Victoria Paul (@victorianpaul)
Tammy Ly (@tammykayly)
Deandra Kanu (@deandrakanu)
Maurissa Gunn (@maurissagunn)
Mykenna Dorn (@mykenna)
Alexa Caves (@alexaraecaves)
Natasha Parker @natashaparker

Clare/Tayshia’s Men:

Noah Erb (@noah_erb)
Chris Conran (@chrisconran)
Ivan Hall (@ivanbhall)
Chasen Nick (@chasennick)
Joe Park (@josephparkmd)
Kenny Braasch (@kennybraasch10)
Demar Jackson (djfromsocal)

Matt’s Women:

Mari Pepin (@mari_pepin)
Abigail Heringer (@abigail_heringer)
Jessenia Cruz (@jesseniaa.cruz)
Alana Milne (@alanaamilne)
Chelsea Vaughn (@chelseavaughn_)
Serena Pitt (@serena_pitt)
Serena Chew (@serenerz_)
Victoria Larson (@victorialarson_)

As for Katie’s men, that’s the group that I haven’t heard who’s gonna be on yet. Well, except for one guy I know for sure is already down there, which probably means he’s original cast. I said last night on Twitter I had a spoiler regarding Connor the Cat today. Well, that’s the spoiler. Connor Brennan (@connorfalcon) is going to be on Paradise and is down there now. “But Steve, he posted on his IG feed yesterday.” Yes, he did. Well, whoever’s running his account did. Social media activity is never to be taken as 100% confirmation of something. And yes, there will definitely be others from Katie’s season who will be on Paradise. Some I’m sure are already there right now and in original cast. I just haven’t confirmed anyone yet outside of Connor.

Some other “Bachelor in Paradise” notes:

-I have not heard if any “Listen To Your Heart” contestants will be appearing this season.

-I’ve heard that exes Kendall Long and Grocery Joe will both be down there.

-You probably saw the story last week that Chris Harrison will not be part of BIP and they will do kind of a rotating host thing with former alums and some celebs. The only celeb at this point who will host at some point is David Spade. For those that don’t know, Spade is obsessed with the Bachelor franchise, does recaps every week on his social and, well, definitely is friendly with a few females in the franchise. Nick and his girlfriend are down there to host, and Wells and Sarah are down there too. I expect the usual cast of alums to make appearances.

Source: https://realitysteve.com/2021/06/08/the-bachelorette-katie-ep-1-thoughts-chris-harrison-out-as-host-bip-cast-rumors-notes-and-info-on-the-2021-reality-steve-fan-appreciation-party/3/

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Reality Steve has posted a couple of days ago through his blog that more BIP contestants are to appear:

Women:

Tia Booth (Arie’s season, BIP season 5)
Becca Kufrin (Arie’s season, Bachelorette #14)
Alayah Benavidez (Peter’s season)
Demi Burnett (Colton’s season, BIP season 6)

Men:

Thomas Jacobs (Katie’s season)
James Bonsall (Katie)
Karl Smith (Katie)
Ed Waisbrot (Clare/Tayshia’s season)
Riley Christian (Clare/Tayshia’s season)

This was posted on June 15.

Men:
Brendan Morais (Clare/Tayshia’s season)
Aaron Clancy (Katie’s season)

Women:
Pieper James (Matt’s season)
Anna Redman (Matt)

This was posted through the following day.

Sources: https://realitysteve.com/2021/06/15/the-bachelorette-katie-episode-2-recap-more-bip-contestants-all-that-greg-stuff/https://realitysteve.com/2021/06/16/reader-emails-ratings-the-chris-harrison-dilemma-more-bip-contestants/

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, ApprenticeFan said:

Reality Steve has posted a couple of days ago through his blog that more BIP contestants are to appear:

Women:

Tia Booth (Arie’s season, BIP season 5)
Becca Kufrin (Arie’s season, Bachelorette #14)
Alayah Benavidez (Peter’s season)
Demi Burnett (Colton’s season, BIP season 6)

Men:

Thomas Jacobs (Katie’s season)
James Bonsall (Katie)
Karl Smith (Katie)
Ed Waisbrot (Clare/Tayshia’s season)
Riley Christian (Clare/Tayshia’s season)

This was posted on June 15.

Men:
Brendan Morais (Clare/Tayshia’s season)
Aaron Clancy (Katie’s season)

Women:
Pieper James (Matt’s season)
Anna Redman (Matt)

This was posted through the following day.

Sources: https://realitysteve.com/2021/06/15/the-bachelorette-katie-episode-2-recap-more-bip-contestants-all-that-greg-stuff/https://realitysteve.com/2021/06/16/reader-emails-ratings-the-chris-harrison-dilemma-more-bip-contestants/

Yay to Riley and Brendan! Boo to almost everyone else (especially Tia, Demi, Anna, and Karl)!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Why can't Demi and Tia go away?

OMG Demi and Tia??? And is Demi dating guys again or what??  Demi is my least favorite and Tia <gag> is the second. and a former bachlorette on paradise. UGH. wonder where Corrine is these days.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

OMG Demi and Tia??? And is Demi dating guys again or what??  Demi is my least favorite and Tia <gag> is the second. and a former bachlorette on paradise. UGH. wonder where Corrine is these days.....

Surprised they don’t bring back Carly and Amanda to make this the worst cast ever. 

• LOL 9
On 6/19/2021 at 8:47 PM, Stan39 said:

Surprised they don’t bring back Carly and Amanda to make this the worst cast ever. 

oh please dont even say it....ugh......

• Love 1
(edited)

This comes in from Reality Steve:

Lets get right to your BIP spoilers. Remember, there were almost 40 people who appeared at some point this season. I do not have every result for every contestant or when all of them went home. What I’m gonna give you today though is basically a BIP dump of info. Everything that I’ve been told, I’m giving you today. Some spoilers will be direct and detailed, and some will just be the spoiler because I don’t have the backstory behind them. You’ll be able to tell which spoilers I have more info on than others. Example would be like how during Katie’s season filming, I’d spoiled that Thomas was an early season villain, which we now know was true. But I didn’t know why he was the early season villain. Same thing here. You’ll see some spoilers with some context behind them and some without. If you don’t see any context behind them it’s because I don’t know as of now. However, we have 6 weeks before it premieres, so I hope to have a rose ceremony-by-rose ceremony breakdown by then, along with any more detailed info I get. So here’s everything I can give you as of now. Filming only ended on Saturday. So many things can happen from now until the show premieres, or even until they film the reunion. But these are your spoilers of what happened on the show…

-There were 3 final couples that ended the season:

Grocery Joe (Becca’s season) & Serena Pitt (Matt’s season)
Kenny Braasch (Clare/Tayshia’s season) & Mari Pepin (Matt’s season)
Riley Christian (Clare/Tayshia’s season) & Maurissa Gunn (Peter’s season)

As of now, I know that Kenny & Mari got engaged at the end and so did Riley & Maurissa. Grocery Joe & Serena did not get engaged, but I’m pretty sure they’re still together. CORRECTION: Joe and Serena are engaged. So all 3 couples got engaged at the end.

–Becca Kufrin broke up with Thomas Jacobs before the overnights happened and they both left single.

–Noah Erb broke up with Abigail Heringer before overnights happened and they both left single. I know a lot of you will ask “What about all the nicey nice they were playing on IG when she posted this past Saturday.” Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that Noah broke up with her on the show. Maybe it was amicable. Maybe the IG stuff is an act. Maybe they plan on dating post show. I don’t know. But he broke up with her on the show after a being a couple from the get go. This is what I was referring to in a tweet about post filming social media deception. Because once Noah commented on Abigail’s IG picture on Saturday and she responded back, everyone in her comments immediately assumed they got engaged or were at least a couple. And that’s not the case.

–Brendan Morais and Pieper James left the show before overnights as a couple. We saw the stories pre-show that they were dating before BIP even started, this became a storyline on the show, I believe they started getting called out for it by others, so they just bounced, but are dating post-show.

–Tia Booth left the show single.

–Kendall Long had a tough time watching Joe’s relationship and ended up leaving the show. The last person she was involved with was Ivan Hall, who also ended up leaving.

-There was a date about halfway through the season where they brought 4 women who were quarantined onto the beach to mingle with the cast that were already there. The 4 women were Mykenna Dorn (Peter’s season), Alana Milne (Matt’s season), Alayah Benevidez (Peter’s season), and Chelsea Vaughn (Matt’s season). The party was supposed to be those singles somehow forming a connection with someone, and if they did, THEN they’d be brought in as cast. However, Alayah never ended up as part of the cast so I don’t know what happened to her. Alana, Chelsea, and Mykenna all ended up making it on at some point.

–Alana Milne was involved with Chris Conran (Clare/Tayshia’s season) once she arrived, but people thought they were scheming because they hung out pre-show, and both eventually ended up leaving the same episode separately.

Mykenna was one of the last people brought on the show, and went on a date with Ed Waisbrot (Clare/Tayshia’s season), they had a little fling before she ended it with him. Atone point, Ed gave his rose to Mykenna over Natasha Parker, and she went home rather late.

Last I heard on Chelsea was she’d gotten a rose from James Bonsall after she arrived on the show. But I don’t know when she got eliminated.

-In the beginning, Jessenia Cruz was involved with Ivan Hall. Then Jessenia left Ivan for Chris Conran when he arrived. Then Chris left Jessenia for Alana once she arrived. I know. It’s all sorts of messed up.

-The love triangle I referred to in a tweet a few weeks back was between Kenny, Mari, and Demi. Ultimately we now know that Kenny chose Mari over Demi since Kenny and Mari are engaged. But I was told in the beginning he was going back and forth between them.

-Becca Kufrin wasn’t original cast, but she arrived before the first rose ceremony took place. She got her first rose from Aaron Clancy.

–Chasen Nick arrived after the first rose ceremony and got called out by Becca because he had been telling guys pre-show he’d hung out with her, word got around, and Becca called him out for being there for clout. He went on a date when he arrived with Deandra but never got a rose.

–Dr. Joe, Blake Monar, & Demar Jackson (Clare/Tayshia’s season) all came in after a rose ceremony, went on dates, but none of them ended up getting a rose.

–Tahzjuan Hawkins makes another brief appearance this season and self eliminated.

–Tammy Ly was involved with Thomas before he dumped her at rose ceremony #3 for Becca.

–Victoria Paul (Peter’s season) was original cast, but was called out for having a boyfriend back home and ended up self eliminating before the first rose ceremony even happened, so she was the first one gone.

–Kelsey Weier (Peter’s season), Victoria Larson & Serena Chew (both Matt’s season), were the women eliminated at the first rose ceremony. Victoria Paul had already self eliminated.

Link: https://realitysteve.com/2021/06/30/reader-emails-exclusive-your-bachelor-in-paradise-spoilers/

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ApprenticeFan said:

–Dr. Joe, Blake Monar, & Demar Jackson (Clare/Tayshia’s season) all came in after a rose ceremony, went on dates, but none of them ended up getting a rose.

In what world does Dr. Joe not get a rose every week? And I haven't seen much of Demar, but he's very handsome and seemed charming on Tayshia's season.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

In what world does Dr. Joe not get a rose every week? And I haven't seen much of Demar, but he's very handsome and seemed charming on Tayshia's season.

We’ll see how it happens, but I’m guessing his short stint torpedos his chance of being the Bachelor.  

Alayah was steadfast she was not coming on the show. She was dating some short man before the season began. Just be honest and say you want to be on the show.

I'm surprised Thomas was into Becca. She looks just like Katie.  I thought he would be into a bombshell. 

21 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

Alayah was steadfast she was not coming on the show. She was dating some short man before the season began. Just be honest and say you want to be on the show.

I'm surprised Thomas was into Becca. She looks just like Katie.  I thought he would be into a bombshell. 

If Thomas were truly There for the Wrong Reasons, then dating a former Bachelorette star rather than one of the other mere contestant rejects would seemingly give one more clout in the Bachelor Nation media world. But that’s so obvious that it can almost be used as Wrong Reasons proof.

(edited)

I’m just surprised both Katie and Becca fell for Thomas. He looks like he’s made of wax with scary googly eyes and acts like a used car salesman who wears shit brown suits. 
I just hope Becca has retired her sad, old, “Let’s do this” catchphrase at least 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

This quote copied from the long RS post made me want to hurl. "The only celeb at this point who will host at some point is David Spade. For those that don’t know, Spade is obsessed with the Bachelor franchise, does recaps every week on his social and, well, definitely is friendly with a few females in the franchise." Ew ew ew ew ew. How old is this skeevy manboy? Well, I'd wondered that with the exact same wording before I knew he'd be on this season. He's WAAAY past his expiration date with the stoned fratboy act.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 6/30/2021 at 8:30 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Well, Tia, there always next year again, I guess!

Gosh, I don’t remember half the names here. I’ll have to do a little review before the show. 

please god no. no Tia. 

• Love 1

So Kenny snd Mari are already a couple.  Joe made eyes at Serena, but hasn’t made a serious move yet and Abigail and Noah are the oddest couple as I am not really feeling any chemistry but they seem to last a while.  

• Love 1
On 8/16/2021 at 7:37 PM, DEL901 said:

So Kenny snd Mari are already a couple.  Joe made eyes at Serena, but hasn’t made a serious move yet and Abigail and Noah are the oddest couple as I am not really feeling any chemistry but they seem to last a while.  

Kenny and Mari were apparently talking before the season began

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I remembered the spoilers of who got engaged from when I first read them two months ago, but after yesterday's episode I thought I surely remembered incorrectly because there's no way Mari and Kenny get engaged after what had just happened. But apparently that's what RS is claiming. I know the engagements that come out of this show are to be taken with a grain of salt, but that would be the ultimate travesty. Did Kenny, after his "boom boom room" encounter with Demi, go back to Mari and tell her he'd still rather have sex with her?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

I remembered the spoilers of who got engaged from when I first read them two months ago, but after yesterday's episode I thought I surely remembered incorrectly because there's no way Mari and Kenny get engaged after what had just happened. But apparently that's what RS is claiming. I know the engagements that come out of this show are to be taken with a grain of salt, but that would be the ultimate travesty. Did Kenny, after his "boom boom room" encounter with Demi, go back to Mari and tell her he'd still rather have sex with her?

I was thinking the exact same thing last night, remembering this spoiler.  

• Love 1

Reality Steve reporting that Ivan spent the night with Alexa Cave (supposed to come in later) when they got evacuated.  He got kicked off because of it and she doesn’t get to go on the beach.   I’m sure Ivan didn’t care since he wasn’t going to get anymore friendship roses.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, LBS said:

Reality Steve reporting that Ivan spent the night with Alexa Cave (supposed to come in later) when they got evacuated.  He got kicked off because of it and she doesn’t get to go on the beach.   I’m sure Ivan didn’t care since he wasn’t going to get anymore friendship roses.

Oh, man! I hope we get a re-enactment like when PA Ryan Putz slept with a contestant and jumped off a balcony in attempt to hide doing so, breaking both legs. I will take any chance I get to rewatch and post this reenactment:
https://youtu.be/JCo5rER02_Q

I just read an article that speculated (no evidence) that Chelsea was the person that Ivan hooked up with at the hotel, which would totally make sense how he swooped in 5 minutes before the rose ceremony and he and Chelsea exchanged mutual feelings clear out of nowhere before aggressively making out. If he hooked up with someone else, where did this Chelsea connection come from? That makes it even stranger.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Good for Ivan and Alexa, because they were just gonna be sweaty, bored and hangry on that beach.

Contestants have said that the food they get is really good so that at least makes up for the sweaty and bored. 

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I just read an article that speculated (no evidence) that Chelsea was the person that Ivan hooked up with at the hotel, which would totally make sense how he swooped in 5 minutes before the rose ceremony and he and Chelsea exchanged mutual feelings clear out of nowhere before aggressively making out. If he hooked up with someone else, where did this Chelsea connection come from? That makes it even stranger.

I feel like Ivan got a little desperate after Jessenia dumped him for Chris. He tried to make out with Kendall when she was clearly upset watching Joe and Serena profess their love to each other, then after Kendall left he realized there was nobody who would give him a rose so he started making moves on Chelsea.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

just read an article that speculated (no evidence) that Chelsea was the person that Ivan hooked up with at the hotel, which would totally make sense how he swooped in 5 minutes before the rose ceremony and he and Chelsea exchanged mutual feelings clear out of nowhere before aggressively making out. If he hooked up with someone else, where did this Chelsea connection come from? That makes it even stranger.

That’s a great question.  Maybe he got coaching from Brendan 

• LOL 1