Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Discussion

Hero
  • Start Topic

Yes, new episode this week, and next week, the 22nd, to get us in the festive spirit.    I love that doughnut shop/bakery, and I wish they would stop blurring the name.      I'm guessing in the Atlanta area, so it's not that many hours away.   However, considering how yummy everything looked, and how many calories it would be, I should probably book an appointment with Dr. Proctor right after that. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1

I really like this show so much more than M600PL. These folks seem a lot more motivated, educated, level-headed and CLEAN.  And there is so much less bullshit. I really enjoyed the Family by the Ton past seasons, and since I'm a creeper (besides living in metro ATL) have friended and chatted online with several of the participants of that series and now Meghan from this one. Such very nice people. I know where Dr. Procter's office is and absolutely love his manner...AND his dimples. 

I just watched Jennifer's episode knowing she didn't make it. That was really hard to watch. Especially to see she was 6 years younger than myself. I really thought she turned a corner after her CHF flare,  but Sepsis is no joke. I loved the banter between her and her husband, the "knower of all things"...I might just steal that line from her. 

• Love 4