Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The Snowdens are set to marry Chrissy, but will her family in South Africa object to this polygamous union? Garrick shares some unexpected news as Dannielle grapples with the reality of Roberta actively trying to get pregnant and move to the US.

Original air date 2021.06.07

This show is giving me anxiety.  This embracing of Roberta by Dannielle’s parent is just too hard for me to understand.  This is the longest the boys have been on the show and I am just cringing.  How the heck are they going to cope with this crazy crapola.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The love fest over Roberta is....awkward

SO awkward!  I can see why Dannnnnnielle is so passive; her parents are just accepting this nonsense, too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

GOD brought Roberta into his life....Did he find her in a basket on the Rio Grande? ala Moses ?

I hope that  God shows his strength and SMITES Garrllickk a might BLOW!

• LOL 9
  • Love 15
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Wonder how Chrissys brother feels about the Snowden now

I can see why he was so supportive. Maybe he sees moving to the USA is a good opportunity for her and the children. Dimitri is gross “ I can tell she chooses me because of the way she touches me, moves and cooks” NO and. FFS no with the bindi.  “I was here first.” And you will never let her forget it.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 15

Dimitri ...HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?

His wedding wear ...white shirt...

Vanessa got a song.

again with the anklet? what culture is this from?

Ash trying to scratch her eyes out while putting on bindi

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

This Snowden wedding is by far so much better than the dog and pony show they did with Vanessa. Wonder what Chrissy's brother thinks of it all now.    Is the disgusting excuse for man going to spend any time with his sons or is he just going to fuck Roberta the whole time and just come out to drink and eat.  Maybe he will have her do a home pregnancy test before they part ways.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15

Ok I am so over poor Danielle boo hoo Merrifield, she and her family are too stupid  momma Danielle better keep an eye on Daddyo if you know what I mean.  Berts eyes were all a glitter when Garrick announced the good news from the lawyer, maybe she won't need a baby after all

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
(edited)

Gosh, I really didn’t think I was a cold, nasty old bitch when I tuned in tonight, but watching the bafflingly warm reception the Garrick and Dannnnielle’s family gave Roberta, I’m having second thoughts.  I mean, kisses on the lips, tears, three and four extended hugs . . . wow.  They’ve only met her virtually.  And their kids are there with them!  Any kid their age would know exactly what’s happening and would want to sink through the floor with embarrassment.  Garrick is a very, very lucky man to have an original wife who is okay with this horseshit.  I truly don’t get it.  And he’s such a putz, too!  I am a firm believer in consenting adults doing whatever they want to do with their love lives (as long as any kids are cared for), but this is nuts to me.  Dannnnielle is literally weeping as she’s insisting how happy she is.  I felt sorry for her in the beginning, but that can only go so far when she’s willingly submitting to this.  And please, dear God, don’t let Roberta get pregnant.

As for the Snowden trainwreck, the only positive thing I can come up with is that their little girls, as well as Chrissy’s, are just beautiful.  The Snowden girls have always seemed a little off to me (the way they cling onto relative strangers from moment one), so I do hope they're doing okay, given what has transpired.  I also hope that the Snowdens give it a fucking rest for a little while and take a hint from the universe.  When something I do over and over again crashes and burns, I stop doing that thing.  Lawdamercy. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 21

So don't they usually do a where they are now at the end of the season?  

Spoiler

I read that the girl that left the King is having a baby and based on when she left and the due date the baby is not the King's. 

• Useful 6
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

What about the winders and he king and queen?  Is this IT?

Yes, this was the season finale.  They wrapped the other stories last week, no big surprises with any of them

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@LucyEth, i’m so disappointed! Even TV shows that don’t have a Tell All will show a screen at the end of a scene that has a little epilogue sentence on it. Like one saying “well, they tried but Bert is still not pregnant.”

and how about after the Snowden wedding, “Chrissy lasted for three months and then packed up her kids and left for parts unknown.”

something!

• Love 19

Why do I think Bert is on the pill and not telling Ick?  She's going to use their eventual legal marriage to take him for everything he's got, once she divorces him.  Ick is buying it because he's thinking with his (probably) gherkin-sized dick.  Dannielle and her parents are dumb as fenceposts for seemingly being OK with all of Bert-Ick's bullshit.  Nope, I do not think Bert wants a baby by Ick, at all.

59 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I noticed that when Bert first arrived, she didn’t acknowledge Dannielle and the boys.  After hugging Garrick for what seemed like an eternity, she finally and begrudgingly greeted them.  The bikinis reveal was extremely awkward.  “You can have as many quickies as you like.”  Had a feeling he is a two-pump chump.  I wonder what the hell Garrick has on Dannielle’s parents, because even his own family strongly disagrees with all of this. 

It was sad seeing Chrissie so excited, knowing what was to come.

Yes, I felt sad seeing how happy Chrissie was, and knowing it didn't last.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, TMI said:

Dannnnnnniyel...if everytime  you speak or think about Garlicck and his Brazilian Bombshell., you cry....Listen to yourself...DUMP him 

I was thinking the same thing. If you are so deliriously happy, why the hell are you constantly on the verge of tears, if not outright sobbing?

Dannnielle’s father talking to (d)Ick about his responsibilities to Dannnielle and their sons and their business, etc.

(d)Ick replies that he’s hoping everything falls into place and hoping that they will end up being one big happy family.

Me: HOPE IS NOT A STRATEGY, YOU ASSHOLE!

• Love 20

Oooh weee, does production hate Garlic as much as we do? They really focused on his slack-jawed dumb ass face for long periods of time. The thing with Dannielle’s parents welcoming Bert almost softened my cold heart. She looks like she lost weight. I don’t get anything this family does, they’re so hyper religious, yet they drink like fish and the women prance around the teen sons in skimpy bikinis?

I hope Christie was super excited to get her own dumb bindi 🤣 Their kids are all so adorable and do look like one big family.

• Love 8

Ok I have not read any posts, nor have I watched the show yet except for the first scene - is this entire family mentally r*******?  First Gardick chuckling that his father-in-law will probably be okay with hearing him have sex, but he'd better play loud music for the mother-in-law's benefit?  Then the way Dannielle's father hugged Roberta with his eyes closed like she was his long lost . . . what?  Daughter or lover?  and then her mom gets in on the action?  Who ARE these people?????

• LOL 9
  • Love 11

Well, color me underwhelmed with the finale. I just Hope Love After Lockup delivers the goods on the season premiere.

My Magic 8 Ball 🎱 tells me that the outlook for Chrissy’s future is “not so good.” When I asked if d(Ick) is a schmuck, it answered, “all signs point to yes.”

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
(edited)

Gonna keep it short this week with only 2 words regarding GarrAss and this whole sick ass family (those poor kids)...

Vomit Inducing

Edited by suev3333
Disgusted
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Emmeline said:

This show is giving me anxiety.  This embracing of Roberta by Dannielle’s parent is just too hard for me to understand.  This is the longest the boys have been on the show and I am just cringing.  How the heck are they going to cope with this crazy crapola.  

I can’t even imagine trying to explain to my kids that their Dad has a new girlfriend and they are going to see him kissing her on vacation. And then to bring my parents along? NOPE.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

Am I the only one who cringes every time I see Garrick talking about Roberta or being around Roberta? The fact that he doesn't even know how to behave or know enough NOT to show affection in front of others baffles me. He's like a sex starved little teenage boy and he creeps me out big time.

AND referring to alcohol as a "baby maker" in front of the family knowing fully well his wife and her parents know said wife doesn't want him trying to have a baby right now. This guy is a pig. Everything about him revolts me.

Garrick needs to be kicked out of the home, and the women can live together. That way, Roberta can still become American (she's a lovely woman who could do way better) and Garrick can go find himself someone else.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 15

I apologize to everyone for posting before actually reading any comments. I had just started watching the show and I became so angry with his behavior, I had to post something, asap. And now that I'm reading the other comments, it's very clear I am not alone in my views. Thank goodness.

Am I missing something? What is the obsession with having another child? They already have two fabulous boys.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, vintagesac said:

I hope Christie was super excited to get her own dumb bindi 🤣 Their kids are all so adorable and do look like one big family.

Isn't wearing a bindi cultural appropriation? Regardless, it's off putting for me because I find I'm always staring at it.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

It was sad seeing Chrissie so excited, knowing what was to come.

2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes, I felt sad seeing how happy Chrissie was, and knowing it didn't last.

Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas.  She's been grinning from ear to ear since she arrived in America 8 months ago, which makes me suspect that she did whatever she could to get married.  And we all know that Dimitri and family are not that great.  I had hopes for brother German to lay down some reality, but he behaved almost as bizarrely as the Merrifields.  Unless someone was raised this way, why would they think it's a great thing for any loved one to do?

• Love 11
(edited)

Their segments are giving me anxiety too. Those poor boys. I can’t believe the reaction from her parents after it seemed they weren’t into the idea earlier in the season. They completely changed their mind because they thought she was nice? It’s like me being okay with my husband having a mistress as long as she’s nice. Either you’re okay with the situation or you’re not!  The bikini scene was weird. 

And I feel awful watching Crissy marry the Snowdens after knowing how it ends. On a side note, I actually kind of liked Crissy’s wedding outfit and her neck piece thingie.  Definitely better than Vanessa’s weird romper and headdress thing. 

Edited by Ladystardust
Removed an extra word
  • Love 15

Oh Danielle. God bless you, hon. You are in no way ready for this lifestyle.  I get it, you just don’t want to lose your husband.  Heads up girlfriend...you’ve lost him.

Garrick is disgusting. Him trying to bring God and religion into this just annoys the F outta me.  Just tell Danielle you are done and you want to move on...we all see it.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Am I missing something? What is the obsession with having another child? They already have two fabulous boys.

When you are as extraordinary and special as (d)Ick is (not to mention incredibly narcissistic and selfish), it is your duty to procreate as a gift to mankind.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She is wearing a bikini so Dannielle awkwardly stands up and takes off her coverup.  She is sooooo happy with this arrangement. 

I swear it seemed like a female version of a pissing contest. Over (d)Ick! Holy hell?

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

Oh my god, I am repulsed by Garrick’s “let’s go one more round”.  I pray that dumb ass doesn’t get her pregnant.

I'm to the point of saying, I hope she can't get pregnant.  

• Love 10

OMG! I feel as though I'm watching a movie and anxiously waiting for the bad guy (Garrick) to get killed off at the end.

Danielle and Roberta need to come out as the winners and Garrick needs to get lost. He is such a pig.

I just about choked when Garrett said that he would ensure Danielle was not cast aside and remains first... Meanwhile he's already put Danielle as second and has already cast her aside.

12 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

Can someone please explain how you are going to have a baby together when you can't even communicate? Are they going to use the translator app in the delivery room? It makes no sense!

I find this whole scenario an offense to all women.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I just about choked when Garrett said that he would ensure Danielle was not cast aside and remains first... Meanwhile he's already put Danielle as second and has already cast her aside.

I’m sure he believes that that’s all Dannnielle’s fault and if she would just pray hard enough, she’d find a way to no longer be cast aside.

• Love 7