Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Dawn puts on a show at her new "job" for her parole officer, while Blair puts on a show for the RNC. Mo makes a big personal announcement, and Keith tries to please Larry. Blair shoots for political points and his electroshock therapist gets a shock of his own.

Original air date 2021.06.06

So many great quotes as always.  "Respect the tape!" "It's like a Rubic's cube with pubes." "People who value the sanctity of bombing abortion clinics." ""Oh Cheers, where everybody knows you're white." "Cirque de so gay". "I'm like Jesus, only with more manageable hair." 

I loved the opening with the back and forth between Dawn and Blair.  

• Love 3

I have no idea what just happened at the end but I am here for it. 

There were so many great quotes I couldn't keep up with them all. "I don't need a lot of the details, the plugs do a lot of the work. Your miserable." 

19 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So many great quotes as always.  "Respect the tape!" "It's like a Rubic's cube with pubes." "People who value the sanctity of bombing abortion clinics." ""Oh Cheers, where everybody knows you're white." "Cirque de so gay". "I'm like Jesus, only with more manageable hair." 

I loved the opening with the back and forth between Dawn and Blair.  

All of those quotes were perfection. With the Jesus one, I also loved Blair very deliberately emphasizing that Jesus was Black, to the reverend's utter horror.

Oh man, Mo and Dawn's relationship chicken is next-level. I loved everything about Dawn's largely-inept but utterly tenacious pivoting and bullshitting with her PO, especially all of her one-sided riffing with "Missy." I lol'd when the PO wrote down "takes pride in her work... at her previous criminal enterprise."

After sidestepping most of his coma-induced guilt-tripping in the last episode, it's finally starting to hit Blair how badly he's fucked up. That scene between him and Dawn at the phone booth is great, from "Do you mind if we deep-throat this?" to the gut punch of realizing SHE was embarrassed to be seen with HIM. It'll be interesting to see where this season takes him.

Nice to see Mike again - I was disappointed that Keith going to meet him was just a fantasy.

(edited)

I'm surprised to see Blair was a top. 

I'm also surprised Dawn wouldn't want an actual job. Even working at the label, I would think she'd want to do something. 

The whole drop on the NRA was hilarious. Shooting baby ducks. 

Miracle Max Headroom Motherfucker was brilliant. 

How did the pastor die? 

Edited by DoctorAtomic
1 hour ago, DoctorAtomic said:

I'm surprised to see Blair was a top. 

I'm also surprised Dawn wouldn't want an actual job. Even working at the label, I would think she'd want to do something. 

The whole drop on the NRA was hilarious. Shooting baby ducks. 

Miracle Max Headroom Motherfucker was brilliant. 

How did the pastor die? 

Shooting fish in a barrel was last year.  This year is shooting baby ducks in a pond.  🤣

(edited)

It's Mix up Monday, Moët Monday, Monday Fun Day, on Tuesday.

Wonder how long Mo's insta-engagement will last. It's a shame Dawn feels like she has to go out of her way to prove she's cool with it. Especially when she isn't.

"The Bible is kind of like The Hobbitt." Oh dear, that could seem sacrilegious to some. It's not entirely wrong though since The Hobbitt does contain Christian elements. 🤯

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1