Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
greekmom

S06.E7: Troubled Waters

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

 

I'd love to see the official accident report.

Anyone else get vibes that he is now unemployed because he is too traumatized to drive ? 

Kalonic has no idea what totalled even means. She is not worldly enough to know how insurance, contraception or a job works either. Is there evidence she has ever lived outside the home of her parents or worked a day in her life? 

Also if Libby and Andrei really want the last laugh, this came to me last night, they need to move away, get jobs, continue HEA, and make sure *the Family Libby isn't filmed*. Take em off TV. 

Man, that would destroy them. 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/5/2021 at 10:10 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I honestly think he and his mother are doing their best to make Natalie want leave so he can be rid of her, their own Plan B when Plan A failed.  Unfortunately, by showing their true colors, they aren't doing themselves any favors by letting everyone see just what despicable assholes they are.  

I have felt the same way. They seem to revel in her discomfiture and they both seem to be genuine jerks. Mike excuses his mom's behavior and grins like a fool while shrugging and saying he doesn't know what's going on with Natalie, while mom feels free to attack Natalie on all fronts. I hate them.

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/6/2021 at 9:10 PM, Ladystardust said:

Why is Tiffany wearing a scarf with her shoulders bare? 

Hey, I will take a covered shoulder Tiffany any way I can get it!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/7/2021 at 2:16 PM, FurBabyMama said:

Why is Kalani still nursing toddlers all night long?? I’m all for breast feeding as long as you want, but those kids need to sleep at night, not be attached to the boob 

Oh I have a guess it's because Mother Kalani parents them all day, and the kids are starving for time with their Mom . Jovi's mom shows more affection and intimacy for Mylah than Kalani does for her own babies. I don't see a bond. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/7/2021 at 3:57 PM, Hangin Out said:

Because she’s lazy?  

 

Mullet acts like a tough guy.  Not feminine at all.  Even with the long mop.

You know she cuts her own hair, she's got to. I see her holding scissors, looking in the bathroom mirror and chuckling while cutting her bangs so they can stand up straight out of her visor, mumbling about how Super Cuts wanted $6 to trim my bangs, I'll show them!

It was very telling when Trish was talking to Mike (by the trailer full of wood), she said "if you are in this marriage for the long run or how ever long it lasts...who talks like that? She may not have any faith in his marriage but geeze, you don't say it out loud.  The sad thing about that was that Mike did not dispute it or defend his marriage, yikes.

Trish should be happy if Natalie was a hooker, she would be bringing in money, isn't that what she wanted Natalie to do?

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, renatae said:

Why is Tiffany wearing a scarf with her shoulders bare? 

Maybe she has a “ hickey” from someone.  You never know.  That’s what we wore in the day, lol.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, renatae said:

I have felt the same way. They seem to revel in her discomfiture and they both seem to be genuine jerks. Mike excuses his mom's behavior and grins like a fool while shrugging and saying he doesn't know what's going on with Natalie, while mom feels free to attack Natalie on all fronts. I hate them.

I am with whoever said they are teaming up to make her miserable.  Because no one is that horrid.......are they?

  • Like 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

When Chuck keeps referring to the “family business,” he means OnlyFans. Am I right?

I love how Chuck’s kids act as if the “family business” is something they help build as opposed to their dad’s company that they got into because he’s their dad. Not because they actually did anything to earn it. Also, if one of their other spouses wanted to work for Chuck, would any of them care? No!

Charlie’s outfit on the yacht, his sweater tied around his shoulders like a fancy boy, made me LOL.

I know that yacht fight looked so fake and staged, but it is still so odd to me that Libby’s entire family seems 100% unaware that they’re all unattractive and super white trash. 

Angela conflates southern charm with loud bullying. Her telling the doctor HE was being rude was something else. I am so glad he put her in her place. “As of now, you’re not my patient.” An absolute savage line.

Does anyone ever think to themselves when they see Mykull get bitched out by Angela that it’s not worth it to be in America with Angela no matter how much Nigeria is a “poorer” nation? If I were Mykull, I would seriously just stay in Nigeria.

This is not mean to diss moms that breastfeed, but why can’t Kalani just pump a bunch of milk and freeze and then go on a romantic night with Asuelu? I think it’s because she’s super dumb and might be looking for an excuse not to be completely alone and intimate with Asuelu. It’s a super stupid idea to take her mother and two kids on a “romantic” weekend. 

I know Natalie is difficult sometimes but watching how Trish treats her is really disgusting. I hope I’m not the only one who has noticed how much glee Mike and Trish get out of picking on her. If my SO came to me and said that my mother insulted him like that, I would go right to my mom and ask her on the spot, “Did you say this?” I also wouldn’t sit there and let my mom passive aggressively insult him while I am sitting there, Thanksgiving or not. But the difference is that I absolutely love my SO, and Mike clearly does not even like Natalie.

Mike grabbing Natalie’s pussy when she was cooking in the kitchen with his own mother was one of the trashiest things I’ve seen on this show. It was so creepy how he felt so comfortable doing that inches away from his mommy. Do not grope people cooking or using a knife. If your hands are empty, peel a carrot, you useless living question mark.

Trish asking Natalie to rinse a cup and then treating her like an idiot when she tries to hand it back to her and then telling her she’s “getting up there” made me really embarrassed. Jesus. It’s incredible to me how she somehow manages to be such a difficult personality while simultaneously making it seem as though everyone else is being difficult.

I was getting Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibes that whole Thanksgiving dinner scene. Trish bringing up babies was bad and saying how Natalie is getting up in age was rude. God forbid a child came out of this union with her son. It would be a disaster.

Also, as others have said on here, Trish’s trash hostessing really does show why Mike really sucked at welcoming his partner from overseas. I am not a big fan of Natalie, but it is cruel the way they are treating her. Fuck Trish, fuck Mike, and fuck Ron.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

I hope Mike and Natalie don’t have a baby but if they do Trish will bitch endlessly that Natalie keeps her from the baby and she doesn’t understand why. Trish will never connect her rude behaviour to any consequences. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Roommate Ron looks exactly like the actor Rip Torn.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I can't stand Trish and Mike, and haven't yet watched the part during Thanks giving dinner yet....but people keep mentioning that Trish was making digs about Natalie having children and she's getting on in age...I do remember when she was in the Ukraine that was her hook of a storyline...she wanted babies straight away as she was getting on, and Mike wasn't ready yet.  I like Natalie, just think she's a little crazy...and the way they have both treated her is diabolical...but I think those comments come out of resentment from the first season they were in...and because of the pandemic he felt pressured to marry her, and she is very desperate for that green card. I wonder how her elderly mother is doing? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kalanie's "I breast feed all night long" is her excuse for not having him sleeping in the same bedroom and has to keep up the pretense why he sleeps in a second bedroom (game room)...she's not breast feeding those kids during the night...they aren't newborns...but he is too dim to see it.  I've noticed her father's lack of TV appearances this time, and when he does he's very subdued and chill which makes me think he has had some social media backlash...and only appeared on the show to smooth that over....also his daughter/grandkids need those TLC checks.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/8/2021 at 3:14 PM, Mondrianyone said:

Stop me if it seems reality TV has made me cynical to the breaking point, but . . .

It occurred to me that it's not inconceivable for production to manufacture a car accident to create a romantic epiphany that justifies Kalani suddenly realizing how much she loves Asuelu and can't live without him. I mean, if it's a crappy, low-value car that's headed for the junkyard anyway and both parties get something out of showing the wreckage (but not the actual accident), how hard would it be to smash it up and take pictures of the aftermath? Not that I think Asuelu is better at driving than he is at most other things.

I'd love to see the official accident report.

I have two jobs, one of which is doing insurance transcription.  If only I had gotten the audio to transcribe for his accident.  That would have been awesome.  Sadly, it didn't come my way.  At least not yet anyway.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Oh I have a guess it's because Mother Kalani parents them all day, and the kids are starving for time with their Mom . Jovi's mom shows more affection and intimacy for Mylah than Kalani does for her own babies. I don't see a bond. 

Sister Kalini shows a stronger maternal (as well as paternal, when she was filling in for Assholo) bond with those kids than Kalani does.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Someone on Reddit posted a screenshot of Trish’s Thanksgiving dinner. The seemingly pale or undercooked turkey, the bowl of mashed potatoes, and what looked like a huge bowl of coleslaw or iceberg lettuce salad. No stuffing, no veggies, no ham or other meat or a fish dish for Natalie. No pickles or any other side offering. Canadian Thanksgiving is not the huge US feast. Ours is Christmas. The parsnips could have been roasted or otherwise prepared. And where was dessert?

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just when I was starting to think that Natalie truly IS the craziest person in this storyline Mother Mike saunters in and says, "Here, hold my mullet."

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 19

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine traveling from Washington state to Oklahoma to be served such pedestrian fare on a supposedly festive occasion.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Burning Rubber said:

Imagine traveling from Washington state to Oklahoma to be served such pedestrian fare on a supposedly festive occasion.

Or peasant food, as Father Libby would say. 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Tiffany better hope Ronald doesn't come to the US, drag out a divorce for a long ass time and then keep his green card (first one is just for 2 years, or at least that is how it was when I did the process with my now ex husband, then you get one for 10 years) and fight for custody or visitation with his daughter. Lots of legal aid resources here to help him (at least compared from trying to fight it trans atlantic). 

Even near poverty living in the US is sometimes better than what a hard working person in some of these countries could ever hope to achieve. Just to say that even if Ronald comes here and ends up on public assistance, living in a rented room, if he has access to his kids, that may be enough for him and better than staying single in SA. Same for Michael....if he can tolerate the abuse long enough, he can stay in the US and build a better life and find a wife who can give him those babies. He just needs an 'in' (think Danielle and Mo), although I think he has genuine affection for the shebeast Angie. Lord knows why. 

Edited by Stuckathome · Reason: add commentary
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/7/2021 at 4:27 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

When it came out that A was sleeping in a separate bedroom at night I wondered if it was because she was co sleeping with both kids and nursing.  I am very pro breast feeding but wonder if it's is more for Kalani's comfort and theirs that for sustenance.  Nursing ALL night? I feel they need more food, and a full night's sleep! 

I think you're onto something. I agree Kalani is likely co-sleeping with one or both of the kids, and it's too crowded and/or disruptive for Asuelu's liking. I don't know if the kids need more food though; I am guessing the kids nurse all night because of proximity to their mom and her milk, not because they're actually hungry. I think, more than anything else, it's become a habit for all of them, and an easy way to get the kids to sleep. It's probably easiest for Kalani to nurse them instead of sleep-train.

For the record, I'm pro-nursing too. I nursed both my kids for most of their first year. When my son got too distracted around 9 months, I weaned him. He's 13 months now and mostly sleeps the night. My daughter is 3.5 and started sleeping the night at 5 months old, while we were exclusively breastfeeding. Both kids slept in a bassinet next to me for the first 4 months, then moved to their own rooms. I tell ya, proximity to Mommy Milkmaid is a big part of the equation.

Edited by Thistle Howl
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Thistle Howl said:

I think you're onto something. I agree Kalani is likely co-sleeping with one or both of the kids, and it's too crowded and/or disruptive for Asuelu's liking. I don't know if the kids need more food though; I am guessing the kids nurse all night because of proximity to their mom and her milk, not because they're actually hungry. I think, more than anything else, it's become a habit for all of them, and an easy way to get the kids to sleep. It's probably easiest for Kalani to nurse them instead of sleep-train.

For the record, I'm pro-nursing too. I nursed both my kids for most of their first year. When my son got too distracted around 9 months, I weaned him. He's 13 months now and mostly sleeps the night. My daughter is 3.5 and started sleeping the night at 5 months old, while we were exclusively breastfeeding. Both kids slept in a bassinet next to me for the first 4 months, then moved to their own rooms. I tell ya, proximity to Mommy Milkmaid is a big part of the equation.

I think co-sleeping with the kids is an excuse to not be intimate with Asuelo but I don't think Asuelo minds because he has his Nintendo or what ever gaming stuff is in that room, he can play all night, it's not like he has to get up early for work the next morning.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

If Libby REALLY wanted to slap back at her family for how they treat Andrei then she should just quit the show. Without L & A the rest of them lose their airtime and, with that, the free publicity for their Penthouse spreads Only Fans.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

The family likes the attention. They may be trying to get their own show.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/7/2021 at 9:41 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I smoked for 20 years, quit over 20 years ago, and I still miss it. I loved smoking. 

I might have told this story before, but my parents both quit smoking around 1974, when cigs hit $6 per carton (in Canada). My dad, who was a 2-pack-a-day smoker, quit cold turkey, never smoked again and doesn't crave it. My mother only smoked about 3 cigarettes a day, and only while socializing or relaxing. To this day, she still has dreams about enjoying a cigarette.

They smoked for different reasons. For my dad, smoking was a compulsive habit he was tired of. For my mom, smoking was synonymous with pleasurable events.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The family likes the attention. They may be trying to get their own show.

They're definitely trying to get their own show. Imo most of what we see in their scenes is exaggerated. They took Family Chantel 101. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

They're definitely trying to get their own show. Imo most of what we see in their scenes is exaggerated. They took Family Chantel 101. 

At least Mama Chantel’s malapropisms were entertaining.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

At least Mama Chantel’s malapropisms were entertaining.

Prophetic, too. She wasn't wrong when she said things were going to become a lot more stupider. 

  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The family likes the attention. They may be trying to get their own show.

That's what I read about a month ago somewhere - trying to be the next Family Chantel 🤢

  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Goodtimes said:

That's what I read about a month ago somewhere - trying to be the next Family Chantel 🤢

Well, at least they're aiming high.

That's like an aspiring singer trying to be the next Yoko Ono.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/8/2021 at 4:28 PM, magemaud said:

Thanks for the heads up, I haven’t seen that one. 
update: as Natalie herself would say, “Ohmygod!” Watched her making Japanese sushi wearing Chinese clothing. And this video allows comments, which are hilarious. If you don’t watch the whole thing, skip ahead to the ten minute mark and watch her trying to eat her creation. All I can say is, she can open her jaw like a boa constrictor and Mike’s a lucky guy 

On the Semi-Ho threads on TWOP, we used to refer to Aunt Sandy "unhinging her jaw". We marveled at her ability to deep throat food. Natalie does seem to be her spiritual successor! 

On 6/9/2021 at 1:40 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike grabbing Natalie’s pussy when she was cooking in the kitchen with his own mother was one of the trashiest things I’ve seen on this show. It was so creepy how he felt so comfortable doing that inches away from his mommy. Do not grope people cooking or using a knife. If your hands are empty, peel a carrot, you useless living question mark.

Trish asking Natalie to rinse a cup and then treating her like an idiot when she tries to hand it back to her and then telling her she’s “getting up there” made me really embarrassed. Jesus. It’s incredible to me how she somehow manages to be such a difficult personality while simultaneously making it seem as though everyone else is being difficult.

I was getting Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibes that whole Thanksgiving dinner scene. Trish bringing up babies was bad and saying how Natalie is getting up in age was rude. God forbid a child came out of this union with her son. It would be a disaster.

Also, as others have said on here, Trish’s trash hostessing really does show why Mike really sucked at welcoming his partner from overseas. I am not a big fan of Natalie, but it is cruel the way they are treating her. Fuck Trish, fuck Mike, and fuck Ron.

The bolded bit made me laugh out loud! 

I agree with every word of this post. Can you imagine suffering through that meal? 

On 6/10/2021 at 7:21 AM, Burning Rubber said:

Imagine traveling from Washington state to Oklahoma to be served such pedestrian fare on a supposedly festive occasion.

Right? And after all the hype! All over the TV, there are commercials showing families gathered round the festive board, Mom taking a beautifully browned turkey out of the oven, cameras panning lovingly over mouthwatering home baked pies, bowls of mashed potatoes, squash, cranberry sauce, luscious fresh baked dinner rolls, still warm from the oven! Everywhere people talking about how its their favorite holiday, where you do nothing but feast and hang with the fam! 

Then Natalie goes to Trish's, for the ugliest, blandest, most unappetizing meal ever, served with a generous side of spite and malice. 

13 hours ago, Thistle Howl said:

I might have told this story before, but my parents both quit smoking around 1974, when cigs hit $6 per carton (in Canada). My dad, who was a 2-pack-a-day smoker, quit cold turkey, never smoked again and doesn't crave it. My mother only smoked about 3 cigarettes a day, and only while socializing or relaxing. To this day, she still has dreams about enjoying a cigarette.

They smoked for different reasons. For my dad, smoking was a compulsive habit he was tired of. For my mom, smoking was synonymous with pleasurable events.  

I still smoke in my dreams! And often go "shit, why am I smoking?? I'll just have to quit again!"

I enjoyed smoking a lot. Nothing like lighting up with a cup of coffee or after a meal. Or even to take five and walk away from a stressful situation. 

Your folks sound like mine. My dad was a three pack a day man, and quit cold turkey when I was very small, never touched a cigarette again. My mother was a more casual smoker, also quit when I was very little, but could have an occasional cigarette with no desire to have another. When she was working she used to have one every year at the office Christmas party. And my family had lots of parties and cookouts every summer; she would bum one from someone once a summer! Two cigarettes a year! 

Full disclosure, my son smokes and I very infrequently will share one with him. I've also vaped a few times and I liked that quite a bit. I may yet take it up!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I grew up in a household where everyone smoked (Mom and four older sibs). When I left for college and got my own apartment, I was finally living in a smoke-free environment and it was awesome. Nothing reeked of smoke, not my hair, not my clothes or furniture. To this day, a smoker is a deal breaker for me (I'm single). Smoking has become somewhat taboo these days, but back then it was widely accepted.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I don't blame Angela for not being able to quit or finding it hard to quit. I blame her for the following:

  • Using her southern charm   bullying the doctor
  • Making grand promises that she cannot keep
  • thinking that she can bend the rules just because she's a big bully

Smoking (and over eating) are two of the most hardest habits to quit. My dad is a smoker and he still justifies as (well at least I am not drinker or gambler).

Instead of quitting cold turkey there are things like the patch and I think there are some other medications that doctors can prescribe.

  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was just checking my DVR to see what is set to record. Deleted the HEA: More to Love set to record tonight. Then there's a 1.5 hour long HEA:First Look All Shook Up and another 30 min HEA:First Look All Shook Up (repeat) after that.

Normally the First Look is just 30 minutes from the show to air on Sunday, but what is the other hour they've tacked on for tonight's?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Instead of quitting cold turkey there are things like the patch and I think there are some other medications that doctors can prescribe.

  

I quit with Welbutrin. I know its not for everyone but it worked great for me. You were supposed to take it for six weeks and gradually taper off, but I was done in three.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

 

Instead of quitting cold turkey there are things like the patch and I think there are some other medications that doctors can prescribe.

Angela is wearing a nicotine  patch WHILE she smokes. In the previews, she says something about trying hypnosis. Hilarity ensues, I’m sure. Tune in...

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Angela is wearing a nicotine  patch WHILE she smokes. In the previews, she says something about trying hypnosis. Hilarity ensues, I’m sure. Tune in...

Its very dangerous to smoke while you're wearing a patch. She could have a heart attack. 

I tried hypnosis and it didn't work at all. There's a guy in Boston everyone goes to, he's just called "The Russian". "Did you go to the Russian?" "Have you tried the Russian?" "Oh, I went to the Russian". Lots of people swear by him but he did nothing for me.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Another ex smoker here. I think it's been like 25 ish years. I have learned, since I quit numerous times, that I truly am a nicotine addict and I cannot have one cigarette or do anything social with it. Thankfully it is really taboo now and no one I know smokes so the temptation is not there. In the past, I had quit (sometimes for months, or even years) and then decided I was on vacation or it was a social evening..... and the next thing I knew I was buying a carton.

Re Thanksgiving, it wasn't just that it was so bland looking because after all, I guess it's what people are used to, but it was so meager. Minimal side dishes, and yeah, the serving platters?? I mean even if you have next to nothing, you go overboard and then some for Thankgsgiving. It got so we would have some dishes at the table but mostly couldn't fit them all so also had them on a server. Cranberry sauce? Veggies? Salad? Potatos? Sweet Potatos? Stuffing? Pickles? Anything more? Bread? Corn Bread? Rolls? Hello???

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its very dangerous to smoke while you're wearing a patch. She could have a heart attack. 

I tried hypnosis and it didn't work at all. There's a guy in Boston everyone goes to, he's just called "The Russian". "Did you go to the Russian?" "Have you tried the Russian?" "Oh, I went to the Russian". Lots of people swear by him but he did nothing for me.

 

omg--- I remember many years ago I knew people who had gone to the Russian in Boston!!!!!!( I may be talking like 30 years ago?) And it worked for them! They were in NY and NJ and went to Boston and got the cure~:)

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, greekmom said:

Instead of quitting cold turkey there are things like the patch and I think there are some other medications that doctors can prescribe.

Angela was actually wearing a patch in a few of the scenes.  In at least one where she was smoking, she was also wearing the patch.

I blame Angela for many things, especially for ruining every episode.  And, she seems to appear in every episode and most seasons.   I've lost any sympathy or respect for My-kul, too, because of her.  At this point, he only appears to keep her on the show, as if she belongs there.  I should blame him, too.

I apologize to @magemaud.  I typed this before I saw that she already commented on the patch.  That's how much I loathe Angela.

Edited by Grifter Lives · Reason: Apology to magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I tried hypnosis and it didn't work at all. There's a guy in Boston everyone goes to, he's just called "The Russian". "Did you go to the Russian?" "Have you tried the Russian?" "Oh, I went to the Russian". Lots of people swear by him but he did nothing for me.

Well, technically, he’s an Uzbekistanian.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I quit with Welbutrin. I know its not for everyone but it worked great for me. You were supposed to take it for six weeks and gradually taper off, but I was done in three.

I think it worked because it was your choice to stop smoking and you have discipline and you have a functioning brain...Angela is not quitting by choice, she is being forced to stop, has no discipline and has shown us her brain is as fried as her hair.

You should pat yourself on your back, it is an accomplishment to beat the habit! Mazel Tov.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

 

I apologize to @magemaud.  I typed this before I saw that she already commented on the patch.  That's how much I loathe Angela

No problem, I react to posts all the time only to find out others have already said the same thing!

 
But I came here to post that I’m rewatching the “More to Love” episode and I’m surprised no one has mentioned Tiffany’s attorney’s weird crescent shaped forehead crease. I can’t take my eyes off it 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

No problem, I react to posts all the time only to find out others have already said the same thing!

 
But I came here to post that I’m rewatching the “More to Love” episode and I’m surprised no one has mentioned Tiffany’s attorney’s weird crescent shaped forehead crease. I can’t take my eyes off it 

I missed that distraction on the attorney. I was focused on the thick black patch of mustache right below his nose.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I still smoke in my dreams! And often go "shit, why am I smoking?? I'll just have to quit again!"

Is that why your avatar is smoking? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lurk said:

I missed that distraction on the attorney. I was focused on the thick black patch of mustache right below his nose.

Oh yes, what was up with that? He was one strange looking dude. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Is that why your avatar is smoking? 

LOL! Maybe! I always said I'd take it up again when I retired, since I won't give a shit about horrifying people. I said I intended to dye my hair a color that does not exist in nature, swathe myself in scarves and shawls, have long, red fingernails, and sit on my porch and smoke, horrifying passers-by! However,  now I'll be retired in two short weeks, cigarettes cost $15 a pack, and you can't even buy menthols in Massachusetts any more. I do love my shawls and scarves, and of course I love horrifying people. So maybe part of it. Maybe I'll take up vaping. 

Remember when Mad Men was on? AMC had a cute thing on their website "Mad Men yourself", where you could do a pic of yourself in the style of the show graphics. So I had to add the cig, for old times' sake. I do have pink glasses now too! 

15 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

omg--- I remember many years ago I knew people who had gone to the Russian in Boston!!!!!!( I may be talking like 30 years ago?) And it worked for them! They were in NY and NJ and went to Boston and got the cure~:)

Oh, yes, he was very well known! I know people came from all over to see him. 

I don't know if he's still around. It was probably 30 or so years ago when I went to him, too. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember when Mad Men was on? AMC had a cute thing on their website "Mad Men yourself", where you could do a pic of yourself in the style of the show graphics. So I had to add the cig, for old times' sake. I do have pink glasses now too! 

All this time I thought it was Velma from Scooby Doo! 😄

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

image.jpeg.d258739d79759afd8675c081696fe7db.jpeg

45F9DE3F-E668-4C4D-8408-7D89F461F54F.jpeg

I am boggling at the size of that bowl of coleslaw. Its seems so out of proportion. I mean, I've eaten coleslaw. Its usually in little paper cups at old fashioned seafood restaurants. Do people usually have huge helpings of coleslaw? I'm fascinated.I would murder a big old helping of mashed potatoes. Coleslaw not so much. Coleslaw aficionados, help a snarker out!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Several friends and I are serious tasters of cole slaw! Having been brought up on cole slaw being served two or three times a week, I do love it ... when it's similar to my mother's or grandmother's ... or when it's different but tasty! KFC is famous for good cole slaw.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size