Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Troubled Waters

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

If he stays home and decides he wants his daughter, she’s in for a rude awakening.  That baby is not hers alone and he could make her life miserable.  She’s cocky about ownership of her children because it wasn’t a question with Daniel, but he has rights to his daughter.

I find it hard to believe that a Judge would side with a drug addicted father with a gambling problem over the child’s seemingly clean, law abiding mother. Not saying he wouldn’t get visitation, but full custody? absolutely not.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

Angela and Michael. All those who have Discovery+ can you tell me if they blurred the nipples in the episode or not?  Michael's Aunt Lydia is in denial about Angela giving Mike a baby. Seriously lady, that ship has not only sailed, it has sunk. Kudos to the doctor who put his foot down with the smoking.  Angela's "southern charm" is nothing but being a loud mouth whinny toddler till she gets what she wants. 

When Angela was in the back of the Uber? Yes, they blurred those out. Even in her reduced boobage state she still can't keep those things contained. They look like Colt's moobs! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I will ring shame her forever and they look filthy and too small on her puffed up fingers.  That is what you want to see in a health care professional when they knock on your door (reaking of cigarette smoke) to help take care of your loved one, oy.

This is another reason Angela is so heinous.  She is/was employed as a nursing assistant in a hospice, but she treated everyone, including Sissy and the consulting physicians, like trash.  Last week, when she was berating Mykul for not caring enough about her recovery, she said that she would have taken great care of him, if the situations were reversed, even though she wouldn't like it.  She's so hateful in her actions and her words.

Oh, and her rings look cheap.

• Love 8

I can't describe the satisfaction I got from seeing Angela being told no and having to accept it. She doesn't know how to react. Except with anger towards mykul.😄😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Goodtimes said:

Does Andreeiiiii ever have clean hair? I can't recall it not being greasy ever. 

The shirt he was wearing.  Think “House on the Prairie”.  That’s the print the women and Andre wore.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Quilty said:

I can't describe the satisfaction I got from seeing Angela being told no and having to accept it. She doesn't know how to react. Except with anger towards mykul.😄😄

Ditto. And I love how she promised if they went ahead with the operation she will quit right now. Butter wouldn't melt in that woman's mouth. It's lies and broken promises.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Smoke and mirrors. They're not wealthy. They're not even well off. They are skeevy, grifty posers. With a stack of maxed out credit cards

And rentals in foreclosure.  There are so many reasons that they're desperate for their own spinoff, including financial and poseur.  Chuck said something very revealing as the rented yacht launched.  He said the reason that they have the Family Business or flip houses is so that one day they can afford a (one) house on the water (bay, inland waters or Gulf).  He may have aspired to have a boat (generic, not a yacht), too. 

Nothing about them says financially savvy or wealthy.  Yet, they portray Chuck as Scrooge McDuck.  Chuck should have easily achieved his mediocre dream by now by buying a fixer-upper and a used boat and even retiring early, if he actually had any business acumen.

Meanwhile, he lives in an average, formerly-new construction subdivision with a few non-luxury sedans in his driveway and heavily subsidizes or houses 30-somethings Libby and Andrrrei in a less-than-average home, while keeping at least three of his children on a sporadic payroll and handing some of his own profits to Andrrrei.  And, Chuck acts like he has an extra $100K to loan to Andrrrei to flip a house that will allow Andrrrei to pay back the loan and yield further profit to build his own empire.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Ditto. And I love how she promised if they went ahead with the operation she will quit right now. Butter wouldn't melt in that woman's mouth. It's lies and broken promises.

She gets what she wants and no one tells her no.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Chalby said:

It breaks my heart that her father feels she needs to stay with asuela for life because it's The Samoa and Mormon way. Some life....

Wasn't father Kalani the one always threatening to beat the shit out of Asuelo in the past if he didn't get a full time job, straighten up, etc etc? He hated Asuelo. My, how the tides have turned. 

• Love 3

cashews on "Italian Pizza" and all I could think of was the crust being a soggy mess. 

I know, haha.  Anything she makes is all veggies that don’t even go together.  I couldn’t eat half of that shit.  The way she presents herself with the sexual movements, the smiles, her clothing slit up to her who ha is hilarious.  Can’t take her seriously.  I really don’t know what she was thinking.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

A good friend of mine (late 50's) is a Disney fanatic. She has Mickey Mouse tattoos, the Mickey Mouse Coach bags, etc. Her custom spa attached to the pool is in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head. 

I guess better Disney things than something illegal, right?  We took her at 3 yrs old and she insisted walking the whole Magic Kingdom.  Worked there thru college in costume.  Now, they bought a timeshare there.  I should talk as I bought a Haunted Mansion Dooney & Burke bag.  Cost a bundle, but I just had to have it. Haha.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

The shirt he was wearing.  Think “House on the Prairie”.  That’s the print the women and Andre wore.

I picture him in that Little House on the Prairie beating the hell out of a refrigerator.

• LOL 6

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Do we know how much wealth they really have?  Anyone can rent a boat for a few hours

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

especially if they have a television production company footing the bill. 

And now you too can rent the boat from The Coven's audition reel for The Family Libby Show --  https://www.tampabayyachtcharter.com/smooth-cs.html

The company even put up a post on Instagram thinking that would bring in business -- https://www.instagram.com/p/COG1WnMsgHr/

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The way she lowered her voice narrowed her eyes and told him  "you are not going to nicotine test me" was almost menacing.  That's not southern charm. I was cheering him on like a home run at the ballpark! Yeaaaah! 

I wish the doctor would have mirrored her by lowering his voice, narrowing his eyes and saying “yes the fuck I am going to nicotine test you” 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I find it hard to believe that a Judge would side with a drug addicted father with a gambling problem over the child’s seemingly clean, law abiding mother. Not saying he wouldn’t get visitation, but full custody? absolutely not.

I didn’t say anything about full custody - I said he has rights to his daughter.  They said he has a clean record despite what he did or didn’t do.  She seems to think she is the only decision-maker regarding their daughter but judges don’t automatically think that anymore. There are countless cases in which fathers in another country are allowed access to their children who are in the US.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

It's not impossible but it isn't very likely. He and his friend could have each bought a similar coat and there was a mix-up. It can happen but the chance of it happening are very very very low.

But even if the drugs were in his friend's coat, it shows that he hangs around with users and odds are, he is no stranger to drugs himself. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

But even if the drugs were in his friend's coat, it shows that he hangs around with users and odds are, he is no stranger to drugs himself. 

Most likely he knows that his friends are users. If it was a dude he just met and he just got the wrong coat from the coat rack or bed or wherever they are stored, it is a possibility. But the reality is that Ronald is not that sort of person. There is a chance that I could grab a similar coat to mine and not realize it's the wrong coat til I can't find my keys. The odds are very low. This is all hypothetical and it is likely that Ronald is not innocent.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

I know, haha.  Anything she makes is all veggies that don’t even go together.  I couldn’t eat half of that shit.  The way she presents herself with the sexual movements, the smiles, her clothing slit up to her who ha is hilarious.  Can’t take her seriously.  I really don’t know what she was thinking.

It's unfortunate that there are no comments allowed on the cooking videos, but the number of thumbs down indicate that many people are not impressed with her culinary skills. In the pizza video, she kept talking about how she loved to put "chocks" on her pizza. It wasn't until later that I figured out she was referring to artichokes. For the life of me, I can't figure out how she's managed to get 14K followers. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

When sister Becky was coming after Libby and calling Underrrrei an a**hole and father Chuck only chastised Libby to calm down it became apparent to me that Becky's husband is financing The Family Business in some way. Surely he has floated them cash at some point. It all makes sense now. 

Yes! That makes perfect sense. The scene as shown was bizarre. I'm no fan of Libby but she and Andrei were being attacked and all Chuck could do was tell HER to calm down. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I don't think he has a prayer of getting full custody but as @Diamond Girl says, he does have rights. Thing is, I'm sure Tiffany is banking on the fact that he does not have the resources, financial or emotional or intellectual, to mount a long, trans Atlantic court battle. 

12 hours ago, Quilty said:

There was a really telling moment, summed Angela up in just a few seconds. She always gets her way, and she blusters, yells, threatens and blames. No one in her orbit has the spine to confront her so now this is how she conducts her life. Just imagine the scene at Walmart when she tries to use an expired coupon. 

11 hours ago, greekmom said:

Right? Like a five year old! "I'll be good, I promise!". 

And Angie thinks she's smarter than the doctor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Wasn't father Kalani the one always threatening to beat the shit out of Asuelo in the past if he didn't get a full time job, straighten up, etc etc? He hated Asuelo. My, how the tides have turned. 

Just another example of Sharp's reliance on our short memories. Natalie has had more personas than Sybil, for example. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 6/7/2021 at 5:19 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

As I recall Becky pointing and waving her hands yelling came toward Libby talking smack.  Chuck does nothing. Then Libby points at her and yells back and Becky has the nerve to say don't put your hand in my face and touches Libby first by grabbing her arm. It made me laugh because Becky had HER hand in Libbys face first and for a much longer frame of time ! 

Again Chuck did nothing to tell Becky to back off,   told only Libby to calm down.  Never Becky. Husband Becky has money in the game guaranf*ckingteed and Father Chuck doesn't want to piss them off. 

I watched this scene on Pillow Talk last night and yes, Becky was 100% the aggressor.  Chuck started the "Masterpiece Theater" portion of the evening by saying Andrei was taking advantage of our dad.  Well, Chucky, if that were true have you heard of the expression "No one takes advantage of you without your permission"?  So turn to Daddy Alleged Moneybags and ask if this is true.  Chuck could have stopped it right there but no......and he was right there, in the middle, looking at Becky, saying nothing until he finally said "Just stop."  I felt kinda bad for Libby (which is rare) when no only Becky being rude but Daddy just stood there, and when he finally did speak, it was to tell HER to calm down.  How about telling your facelifted daughter to shut her tightly drawn face?

So yes, Libby was moving towards Libby, pointing her finger, being condescending and taunting her:  "Oh here you go, crying again.  Turn on the tears for Dad" or something like that.  But this whole thing is such bad acting and bad drama it is painful to watch.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
Just now, Mr. Miner said:

I can't shake the image of dead-eyed Assholo in a bicycle helmet and bib "eating the pussycat".

Just another cringe moment.

Did he say that he was looking forward to getting in the hot tub, cooking and sex, he is expecting Kalani to cook?  

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Thing is, I'm sure Tiffany is banking on the fact that he does not have the resources, financial or emotional or intellectual, to mount a long, trans Atlantic court battle. 

But does Tiffany have the resources?  I would laugh OUT LOUD if a judge ruled:  Yep, he has rights and oh by the way Tiffany you are paying her airfare both ways.  Don't like her traveling alone?  Guess you are buying two tickets.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Greg Brady tried that with his parents (Mike and Carol Brady), but with a pack of cigarettes in a friends jacket mix up that he took by mistake thinking it was his letterman jacket, they believed him soooo...lol.

I remember that episode!  Of course in the unedited edition of the episode there is the bonus scene where Greg gets his letterman jacket back, pulls a dime of weed out of his pocket and says, "Good thing they only found my friend's cigarettes, what luck!"

(ironically, Barry Williams for real would show up stoned on the Brady Bunch set a few times!)

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

But does Tiffany have the resources?  I would laugh OUT LOUD if a judge ruled:  Yep, he has rights and oh by the way Tiffany you are paying her airfare both ways.  Don't like her traveling alone?  Guess you are buying two tickets.

Of course she doesn't. But she knows he doesn't either. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course she doesn't. But she knows he doesn't either. 

Yes.  Excellent point.  Why do broke people make stupid decisions, have kids and then complain?  Why do I care?

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes.  Excellent point.  Why do broke people make stupid decisions, have kids and then complain?  Why do I care?

It is always these broke idiots that insist on finding the most expensive way to find a loser...like they couldn't find a loser in their own backyard.  

Why is it that the person that will be coming to the states never chips in for all the visa expenses?  If you can't bring some money or marketable skills then I would not be interested in you...if you could not make a living of any sorts in your country how would you do that in the US?  Like who really needs to bring someone here who will bitch about the time spent away from them at work so I can support them? Who needs that crap?

Also, let's discover vast differences in each other, the desire or lack there of wanting kids, religion and other basic things like compatibility after they get here and figure out if you want to marry them,  yeah, let's do that.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is always these broke idiots that insist on finding the most expensive way to find a loser...like they couldn't find a loser in their own backyard.  

Why is it that the person that will be coming to the states never chips in for all the visa expenses?  If you can't bring some money or marketable skills then I would not be interested in you...if you could not make a living of any sorts in your country how would you do that in the US?  Like who really needs to bring someone here who will bitch about the time spent away from them at work so I can support them? Who needs that crap?

Also, let's discover vast differences in each other, the desire or lack there of wanting kids, religion and other basic things like compatibility after they get here and figure out if you want to marry them,  yeah, let's do that.

And don't forget them complaining about how much they gave up!  What did you give up, exactly?  You can Zoom/Google Meets all day long while I am work, you CAN'T work for a while so I am supporting you so I am not sure what to say here.  Can you go online and find Russian/Ukrainian/Columbian/Tunisian people around here to talk with?

I like the poster who said all these young people who "gave up everything" to come here really didn't give up much - it is not like they sold their home and two cars and left their grown kids.  Well, Jenny did for Sumit but she was such a dim bulb I think her kids were glad to see her go.  If you sell everything to leave for a guy that has made a career out of lying to you, well that is on YOU.

I don't have any close relatives serving in the military at this time, but it does zest me a bit that these fools yammer on and on that they are SO FAR FROM HOME and miss their families when we have dedicated men and women CHOOSING to serve and are at risk to be shot or blown up or injured (and we won't get into the mental health aspect) and these fools just wanted to get out of their country and bone and complain the entire time of how much they miss their familes.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/6/2021 at 6:30 AM, magemaud said:

So, is that guy a roommate with um, benefits? 

It was hard to tell between Natalie’s clenched jaw and her accent, but I think the ingredient she wanted for the borscht was “celery root” and Mama Mullet figured she could substitute any root vegetable for it. I do not believe that there would be no stalks of celery in the grocery store, especially at Thanksgiving. I’ll have to pay attention tonight or suffer through watching Natalie’s borscht tutorial on You Tube. 

Update: watched a bit of the cooking demo on YT (closed captioning indicated she was cooking “Porsche”) and there no mention of celery of ANY kind or parsley, for that matter. 

If you’re bored waiting for the show tonight, I highly recommend watching her cooking videos which receive almost as many “thumbs down” as up. I find her gestures and sultry expressions hilarious and it’s obvious she thinks she’s The Ukrainian Marilyn Monroe. 

Funny you mention that, because I commented on her "How to Make Sushi" video about how she's possibly the only YouTuber whose videos I've ever viewed that actually has MORE thumbs down ratings than thumbs up, which is true.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've watched more than one of her cooking tutorials, just because the sushi one was such an unintentional (I'm sure on her part) hoot - comedy gold, Jerry.  They're half incompetent a-hole, half porn star wannabe.

Any time anyone needs a good laugh, her videos should be in your "go to" line-up.

Edited by Xebug67
Changed start to star
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And don't forget them complaining about how much they gave up!  What did you give up, exactly?  You can Zoom/Google Meets all day long while I am work, you CAN'T work for a while so I am supporting you so I am not sure what to say here.  Can you go online and find Russian/Ukrainian/Columbian/Tunisian people around here to talk with?

I like the poster who said all these young people who "gave up everything" to come here really didn't give up much - it is not like they sold their home and two cars and left their grown kids.  Well, Jenny did for Sumit but she was such a dim bulb I think her kids were glad to see her go.  If you sell everything to leave for a guy that has made a career out of lying to you, well that is on YOU.

I don't have any close relatives serving in the military at this time, but it does zest me a bit that these fools yammer on and on that they are SO FAR FROM HOME and miss their families when we have dedicated men and women CHOOSING to serve and are at risk to be shot or blown up or injured (and we won't get into the mental health aspect) and these fools just wanted to get out of their country and bone and complain the entire time of how much they miss their familes.

Mrs. Hanson...I think I love you.

• Love 1
On 6/6/2021 at 4:38 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I ff’d through it too. Life is too short (heh).

I don’t subscribe to Discovery+, so I wasn’t sure what the Reality Gays were referring to when they said that Ed was a nasty ass verbal abuser during his stint on The Single Life (?) show, and they said they will no longer mention Ed in any of their podcasts from here on out for that reason. Yet TLC persists in pushing him at the audience. I guess TLC loves Ed because he’ll demean himself any way possible for the notoriety and the money. Sorry, no sale.

The ChuckleFucks on vacation? Hilarity ensues (or not). Will they be served peasant food? 

That telephone call between Ed and Liz was horrific and extremely triggering.  Ed's toxic verbal abuse actually caused me to relive abusive incidents of my own with a previous relationship. 

That Ed is the TRUE Ed that's been concealing himself all this time behind a mask of goofiness that he portrays about himself.  He spews bogus BS about therapy and self-discovery, but the only "selfs" related to this abuser are self-absorbed and self-involved. 

Supposedly that POS of a human being is already filming for another ???season???/???different spinoff show???.  Perhaps that started before the abusive phone call was leaked, but now TLC will do the right thing and take away the public forum that they've given to this human turd.  I wouldn't hold my breath about that though, since TLC doesn't seem to have any issues with being complicit with the criminals and abusers they've flaunted on their shows thus far.

Hands down, however, Little Ed is the nastiest of them all!

• Love 2

Tiffany and Kalani both need a co-sponsor because they don't have sufficient income to sponsor their husbands on their own. Both Tiffany and Kalani had two unplanned pregnancies, I wonder if there is a connection? 

Currently the income required to sponsor a green card holder is $21,775 per year, if it's two-person household. Kalani and Tiffany each having two children the amount needed to sponsor a 4-person household is $33,120 per year. That really isn't that much.

It shows how really irresponsible these women are and both of them know that they can guilt their fathers into taking on a responsibility that should be Kalani's and Tiffany's.

As for Andrei telling Chuck that unless he has a job in the family business, he could be deported and take Libby and Elli with him, that's bs. The uscs form to remove conditional status doesn't even ask about employment. The government doesn't care if green card holders have a job, they care that the marriage (if the green card was granted because of marriage) is real and that the sponsor makes enough money to reimburse the government if the green card holder takes public assistance. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

TLC will do the right thing and take away the public forum that they've given to this human turd. 

If Roseanne Barr, who is a VERY famous person with a LOT of clout, can get fired ASAP after tweeting what she tweeted (and blamed it on Ambien) Ed should get yanked ASAP.

21 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mrs. Hanson...I think I love you.

Aw, shucks!  Thank you!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

Funny you mention that, because I commented on her "How to Make Sushi" video about how she's possibly the only YouTuber whose videos I've ever viewed that actually has MORE thumbs down ratings than thumbs up, which is true.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've watched more than one of her cooking tutorials, just because the sushi one was such an unintentional (I'm sure on her part) hoot - comedy gold, Jerry.  They're half incompetent a-hole, half porn star wannabe.

Any time anyone needs a good laugh, her videos should be in your "go to" line-up.

Sandra Lee's successor is waiting in the wings!

• LOL 3

Father Libby  looks like he's about to drop dread from a heart attack any minute. He's grossly overweight and his face is always so red and sweaty. I can't imagine what his blood pressure reading is. Add the stress from his ungrateful brood and it's a disaster waiting to happen. Hope he updated his will!

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Father Libby  looks like he's about to drop dread from a heart attack any minute. He's grossly overweight and his face is always so red and sweaty. I can't imagine what his blood pressure reading is. Add the stress from his ungrateful brood and it's a disaster waiting to happen. Hope he updated his will!

If he keels over they'll probably go through his pockets. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sandra Lee's successor is waiting in the wings!

No, no she is certainly not.

I watched a few minutes of the Salmon and Salad one.  Did we not know how to sprinkle oils and salt and pepper on a salmon and make a salad?

Couple of things:  TIE YOUR HAIR BACK.  I am sure you did but could you please show us washing your hands?

11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If he keels over they'll probably go through his pockets. 

Then they will  fist fight and shove each other over a quarter.

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Thanks for the heads up, I haven’t seen that one. 
update: as Natalie herself would say, “Ohmygod!” Watched her making Japanese sushi wearing Chinese clothing. And this video allows comments, which are hilarious. If you don’t watch the whole thing, skip ahead to the ten minute mark and watch her trying to eat her creation. All I can say is, she can open her jaw like a boa constrictor and Mike’s a lucky guy 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Just a couple notes...

"Totaled" just means it would cost more than the Blue Book value to fix.  An old car that just might need a bumper replacement and a dent fixed could cost more in repairs than the $500 Blue Book value.  The insurance company just declares it totaled and only will pay the value, not the repairs.  Don't know the age or type of car in the show, but the damage we saw could very well be defined as totaled, even before considering structural damage.  The car might even be drivable.

I'm not impressed with with Mikael's sister and aunt.  Between 'the man rules the house' (while telling that man, Mikael, what to do) and pressuring him about the baby, they aren't great prizes in my book.  I know it's cultural, but that doesn't make me like them more.

I don't think Brandon's parents are evil, but they are really only thinking of themselves and trying to impress their friends insisting on a wedding the kids don't want.  They want things their way and are going to announce some kind of wedding celebration to corner the kids into having one.  But it's for themselves, not the kids.

I'm surprised Angela's southern charm didn't work.  She has somehow managed to charm the makers of this franchise to keep rehiring her.  She doesn't have to stop smoking.  She can find some hack willing to perform the operation anyway.

Please keep Chuck and family away from Maryland.  We're still trying to ignore the train wreck that is Tiffany and are too tired to take on that shipwreck of a family.

I actually don't mind Tiffany that much, but she is a mess.

I probably spelled some names wrong, but don't care enough to look them up.

Edited by Johann
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No, no she is certainly not.

I watched a few minutes of the Salmon and Salad one.  Did we not know how to sprinkle oils and salt and pepper on a salmon and make a salad?

Couple of things:  TIE YOUR HAIR BACK.  I am sure you did but could you please show us washing your hands?

Exactly! She's just like our Aunt Sandy, without the drunk part. Sandy, who made a chocolate sauce for steak, using chocolate chips! Sandy, who made the famous Kwanzaa Kake, garnished with corn nuts! Sandy, who once bragged about her "special combination" of spices she used--salt and pepper! Sandy, who used Cool Whip on everything! Natalie sounds just as bad!

• LOL 4
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Thanks for the heads up, I haven’t seen that one. 

Her completed product was the size of a chimichanga.  She's so darn awful, from wearing the wrong "Asian" attire (dressed in a Chinese style blouse when sushi is Japanese), to neglecting to instruct how the rice mixture should be cooked/prepared, to omitting the name of the special type of vinegar that can be purchased at "Asian" markets, to her unsanitary manner of licking her fingers then smearing those same fingers all over the plastic wrap as she's oiling it up, to her loose hair flying all around, and then ultimately falling into her mouth and being eaten by her, to her referring to sushi as a "cooked" dish, when it's a raw fish meal, to her referring to herself as a vegetarian when what she actually is is a pescatarian.  Don't even get me started on all of her ridiculous facial expressions and porn poses.  It truly is a riotous laugh to watch her "cook".

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Johann said:

I'm surprised Angela's southern charm didn't work.  She has somehow managed to charm the makers of this franchise to keep rehiring her.  She doesn't have to stop smoking.  She can find some hack willing to perform the operation anyway.

The doctor mentioned “his liability” more than once, and he’s right to do so.  What Angela wants or is willing to risk is nothing compared to his problems if he operates on her face knowing she has not/will not stop smoking.  She didn’t listen but he told her the skin could die.  He’s not going to jeopardize his life for that.

So maybe she finds a hack to do it, but this guy is on to her.

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Cini said:

Tiffany and Kalani both need a co-sponsor because they don't have sufficient income to sponsor their husbands on their own. Both Tiffany and Kalani had two unplanned pregnancies, I wonder if there is a connection? 

Currently the income required to sponsor a green card holder is $21,775 per year, if it's two-person household. Kalani and Tiffany each having two children the amount needed to sponsor a 4-person household is $33,120 per year. That really isn't that much.

It shows how really irresponsible these women are and both of them know that they can guilt their fathers into taking on a responsibility that should be Kalani's and Tiffany's.

I was just reminded of Paul (of Pole and Krrrini) when told that he needed to make $25,000/year, he threw his hands up in the air and said "might as well be a million!!"  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 8

Stop me if it seems reality TV has made me cynical to the breaking point, but . . .

It occurred to me that it's not inconceivable for production to manufacture a car accident to create a romantic epiphany that justifies Kalani suddenly realizing how much she loves Asuelu and can't live without him. I mean, if it's a crappy, low-value car that's headed for the junkyard anyway and both parties get something out of showing the wreckage (but not the actual accident), how hard would it be to smash it up and take pictures of the aftermath? Not that I think Asuelu is better at driving than he is at most other things.

I'd love to see the official accident report.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

The preview show I saw on cable was 1.5 hours, of which about half was this epi and half was…get out your barf bag…Ed, on "90 Days’ Journey." So I only saw a few scenes (I FF through Tiffany and Angela).

Mike—what an asshat. Grabbing his wife’s private parts right next to his mother, in full view. I think he was two sheets to the wind by then, as he probably is every night. And in his TH, laughing on and on like a certifiable maniac. Can’t wait for him/them to be off my TV, if that day ever comes.  Nuttily is high-maintenance and unstable but she is his wife, he chose her, instead he colludes with his mother to sabotage her. I’m over his tics, including shrugging, back turning, and stomping off in hissy fits.

I’m no Chuck fan, but he ultimately made a very nice offer to work directly with Andrrrrrrrei. Did Andrei say "Thanks, Chuck"? Never...just acted like he got his entitlement. That’s part of his problem, which is, by extension, is also his wife's problem. I FF'd through the family stuff on the boat. Every time I hear "the family business" from them I think of my family's dogs doing their business. They're probably more legitimate.     

Yara’s heavy makeup at all times and her whining get on my nerves. Where does she get the dough to have her hair professionally highlighted and restyled constantly? I was embarrassed by her crotch-high Daisy Dukes at the airport, ass cheeks hanging out. Yet I bet she's the first to complain she’s not taken seriously. Gwen came off as a saint in this epi.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6

Yes, the Friday night preview is only 30 minutes, with another hour of another show tacked on.   I guess they think we'll all sign up for Discovery + after seeing the previews of their shows.    

Yes, I was suspicious of the car accident too.    That could have been any car at a body shop, and someone just took a picture.     If that's really Asuelu's car, then he rear ended someone, or turned in front of someone else.