Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Troubled Waters

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, JLaw said:

Do we know how much wealth they really have?  Anyone can rent a boat for a few hours

Smoke and mirrors. They're not wealthy. They're not even well off. They are skeevy, grifty posers. With a stack of maxed out credit cards

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Family Libby. All staged. I am curious to know if they kept the boat after Chuck left so Libby and the coven can do some extra photo shoots for Only Fans.  You know Boats and Ho's? 

“Thar she blows!”

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 6/5/2021 at 8:03 PM, DiamondGirl said:

Reminder: I gotta get me one of Trish’s fancy gravy boats. Although it looks a lot like the measuring cups I have.

Double duty 2-cup Pyrex measuring cup/gravy boat goes along with the Domino's Pizza takeout cup for mixing the cornstarch.  That enormous bowl of coleslaw(?) was bigger than the turkey.  Maybe shredded cabbage was supposed to be Natalie's vegetarian substitute.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

That enormous bowl of coleslaw(?) was bigger than the turkey.  Maybe shredded cabbage was supposed to be Natalie's vegetarian substitute.

I wondered about that coleslaw, I have never had Thanksgiving dinner anywhere that served coleslaw.  Maybe it was for the cold turkey sandwiches the next day.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Chalby said:
On 6/5/2021 at 11:59 AM, Grifter Lives said:

Natalie's acting is worse, now that she openly admits that she's an actress.   Her repertoire consists of the tilted head, the long look and the hair toss.

Don't forget the "stomp away".

and the sighing, "Ohmygod" and swiveled shoulder posing with pauses for dramatic effect. She's more versatile than we give her credit for. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

I miss a lot when I’m live chatting, but watching now I cracked up when Becky’s husband spoke his one and only line during Yachtgate: “RV sounds like a great idea now, huh?” 

I LOVED that line!! Thanks for reminding me.

1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

I think Trish couldn’t be bothered to look for celery root and just grabbed parsnips because she assumed no one would like Natalie’s dish anyway.. 

I would definitely try the borscht . Firstly because a guest in my home made something from their homeland and secondly it looked good.

I had to look this up.  Trish is a she-beast with a Lhaso Apso (thank you!) on her head but she did make a suitable substitution for celery root.  

Parsnip has a celery-like taste, but its herbal smell is a bit stronger. Light, smooth, and starchy in texture, it can be used to make stews, soups, or salads. So if you cannot find celery root in your fridge, parsnips are the perfect replacement.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Opine said:

While I loved Andrrrrrrrrei's floral pullover, I think my favorite was the shirt he was wearing to visit Chuck.  Someone had hemmed the sleeves up to better show us his guns.  I don't really care if this dude has the body of a Greek God (he doesn't) - he is ughhhhhh!

I missed the shirt, I was too distracted by his oiled down, slicked back hair. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They aren't wealthy at all. They're grifters and phonies, with leased cars and maxed out credit cards. 

IIRC, Becky and her husband got married in his home country of Denmark about a year before Libby and Andrei. I remember the discussion in the pool about why they wouldn't travel to Moldova for Wedding #2 when they had all gone to Denmark. He might have money, the "family business" started around the same time. Coincidence? Oh, and don't forget he drives a MERCEDES which seems to impress the shit out of Chuck. 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

My Sicilian grandma and her 2 brothers and 7 sisters would fight worse than Libby and her sisters. Every card game there would be accusations of cheating and stealing from the pot. At least one would storm off claiming they would never speak to the others again. It was loud and tempers were high. An hour later they were all calling each other to make sure they got home safely. They would do anything for their siblings if they needed it. So Libby's and her sister's fight wasn't that big a deal for me.

I hate to help Mike's mom in any way, but around my area if you wait until 1 or 2 days before Thanksgiving to get celery or fresh parsley you might not get it. The 3 major stores around us, including Walmart, always run out. And we are a fairly large city with a professional football and hockey team. So I could see her stores not having celery if that is what Natalie was looking for.

Celery does keep in the fridge crisper. Natalie could have mentioned she needed some and Trish could have bought a stalk early since it is Thanksgiving time and the store may run out.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

For the next year Trish will talk about the horrible, inedible dish Natalie prepared.

I admit I would be hard pressed to eat borscht and give them all a bit of credit for tasting it. Roommate Ron even pronounced it delicious. It was the one "pop of color" on their otherwise beige Thanksgiving dinner. I'm sure Natalie will also talk about the horrible meal ad infinitum! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The way she lowered her voice narrowed her eyes and told him  "you are not going to nicotine test me" was almost menacing. 

The doctor had better be sure he's present to witness the test, I can see Angela back home sending someone else to be tested. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My husband was watching with me and he was like, "What the hell is wearing? Someone's grandma's curtains?? 

I also noticed the flag of the boat rental place was always in full view, flapping in the wind for full compensation.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm a firm proponent of "wear what you want" and dislike "what not to wear after 40, 50" etc, typically aimed at women. That said, fact is that we will be judged by our appearance. It's a primordial survival mechanism: judging quickly if a stranger poses a danger or no danger. The way Angela presents herself makes me cringe. Apart from the hair-do, using her cleavage as storage, why would she wear purple plastic hoop earrings that are so large they rest on her shoulders?

Julia had long, polished nails when opening the envelope. She either glued them on quickly, or she is not working the farm as she claims. I own horses and even though the boarding facility takes care of all the dirty work, I often groom the horses myself. There is no way I could have long manicured nails. Farmwork and long fingernails do not go together.

Family Libby is just acting. The whole fight scene seemed very rehearsed to me. I also don't believe that they are wealthy. All of the houses we have seen so far were modest, middle class homes. There is a reason boatshoes have rubber soles, I was hoping Charlies's wife would trip and go overboard with her 4+inch stilettos.

I don't like Natalie, but Mike and Trish (?) are so very awful that I feel slightly sorry for Natalie.

It needed a fender-bender in which Asuelo "could have died" (eyeroll) for Kalani to realize how much she loves him? Why is she breastfeeding all night? Aren't those kids old enough to be on real food with only supplemental breastmilk? Those kids are old enough to sleep through the night.

Edited by Cini
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Xena said:

When Tiffany was telling her dad the story about Ronald 'borrowing' a friend's jacket with drugs in the pocket?  If I were here father, I would have reached over, slapped her in the face, and said 'I am trying to slap some sense into you. Because you are telling the story as if it were true.  You are an idiot if you believe this is what happened."

Her Dad's face said it all. He was like "JFC oldest trick in the book, the it's-not-mine alibi." He knew. He just didn't say it. He thought it and capitulated for Daniel. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Celery does keep in the fridge crisper. Natalie could have mentioned she needed some and Trish could have bought a stalk early since it is Thanksgiving time and the store may run out.

I agree. I just don't think either one communicates well with the other one. Or Mike could have taken her shopping for what she needed.

• Love 2

And Tiffany needs to quit looking at the camera and declaring she has no plans to move to SA and tell Ronald face to face. He has made it abundantly clear he does not want to come to the US but stay in SA.  She needs to be equally honest.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

I’m wondering where Angela’s money is coming from.  Can’t all be from the show.  Rings on each finger, nails always done, smoking at least two packs a day adds up.  She might stop smoking for the surgery, but will be back at it in no time.

I'm not impressed by her jewelry, didn't she buy Michael's ring at a local pawn shop? And her nails look like tacky Press Ons you can get at the Dollar Store. I believe a lot of her income comes from the show. How many seasons has she been on at at least $ 1000 an episode? Maybe even more now since they consider her "good TV." I'm also sure her surgeries and trip to LA were totally comped as well as her flights to and wedding in Nigeria. 

4 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Has anyone here seen Natalie cooking on U- tube?  No meat.

I also noticed her "vegetarian Ukrainian borscht" (or Porsche as my CC translated it) didn't contain celery root, celery stalks, parsley or parsnips. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

Or Mike could have taken her shopping for what she needed.

Whaaaaat?  Mike?  Make Natalie comfortable and help her shop for what she needs?  THAT IS CRAZY TALK!!!!  That is women's work, don't ya know?

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I'm not impressed by her jewelry, didn't she buy Michael's ring at a local pawn shop?

I am not impressed by her tacky jewelry but I will admit - I love my pawn store rings from my hubby.  Then again, they are NICE pawn stores, lol.  And mine are small gemstones, nothing huge and gaudy.  Pass.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JLaw said:

Do we know how much wealth they really have?  Anyone can rent a boat for a few hours

especially if they have a television production company footing the bill. 

• Love 5
(edited)
24 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I agree. I just don't think either one communicates well with the other one. Or Mike could have taken her shopping for what she needed.

Mike is a pussy and Mamas boy.  Him and what’s her face .. Trish have a pact to stick together at all times and berate Natalie.  She wants her son to herself, and a baby to boot.  No .. just no.  Natalie better get the hell out of Dodge before it’s too late.  They are tricking her and just wanted the money from TLC and buy more stupid piggy banks to keep Moma dusting those ridiculous pigs.  Does she think they are like Lenox?  An heirloom for the Grandbaby?

16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'm not impressed by her jewelry, didn't she buy Michael's ring at a local pawn shop? And her nails look like tacky Press Ons you can get at the Dollar Store. I believe a lot of her income comes from the show. How many seasons has she been on at at least $ 1000 an episode? Maybe even more now since they consider her "good TV." I'm also sure her surgeries and trip to LA were totally comped as well as her flights to and wedding in Nigeria. 

Geeze .. and Skyler works too.  I have no idea where.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Whaaaaat?  Mike?  Make Natalie comfortable and help her shop for what she needs?  THAT IS CRAZY TALK!!!!  That is women's work, don't ya know?

I am not impressed by her tacky jewelry but I will admit - I love my pawn store rings from my hubby.  Then again, they are NICE pawn stores, lol.  And mine are small gemstones, nothing huge and gaudy.  Pass.

Smart.  My husband bought me big rings with big stones fashionable in the day to wear at weddings, parties, etc.  Now, my girls don’t want them as they are too Gaudy.  They wear small silver earrings and chains.  One wears everything with Mikey Mouse on it.  In fact her whole house is Mickey Mouse.  She’s a grown woman too.  I have to zip it too.  Not my business, lol.  Her birthday was last week.  What did she get?  A Mother necklace in silver with a Mickey Mouse head on it.  Good Lord.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Mike is a pussy and Mamas boy.  Him and what’s her face .. Trish have a pact to stick together at all times and berate Natalie.

WTF is up with these grown women coddling their grown sons?  Ed's mom, Colt's mom, I am sure the list is longer but I am at work, lol.  As the mom of two college age sons I find it weird.  And we are close but c'mon.....CUT THE CORD!

Trish is another one of those people that think her piggy collection is WORTH A LOT OF MONEY so do not even THINK of getting rid of them.   First off, Mike is in Sequim, you are in Tulsa,  How often do you think you are going to see this alleged grandbaby?  And if you are coming to Sequim you are staying at the Best Western - we are crowded over here and no I am hosting the woman who was so horrible to me at Thanksgiving and beyond.  You can't tell her this, Hubby Mike?  Hand me the phone.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

WTF is up with these grown women coddling their grown sons?  Ed's mom, Colt's mom, I am sure the list is longer but I am at work, lol.  As the mom of two college age sons I find it weird.  And we are close but c'mon.....CUT THE CORD!

Trish is another one of those people that think her piggy collection is WORTH A LOT OF MONEY so do not even THINK of getting rid of them.   First off, Mike is in Sequim, you are in Tulsa,  How often do you think you are going to see this alleged grandbaby?  And if you are coming to Sequim you are staying at the Best Western - we are crowded over here and no I am hosting the woman who was so horrible to me at Thanksgiving and beyond.  You can't tell her this, Hubby Mike?  Hand me the phone.

I had a mother in law a lot like Mike's. She raised her 4 son's to believe she was in charge and she would let them know when they could stop doing what she said. Add in the fact that my husband was the peacemaker in the family and hated confrontation. Every time we were on the way over to her house (thankfully only 2-3 times a year) he would beg me to keep my mouth shut. Until the day I was having my first miscarriage at age 32. She called my husband on the day we found out and said on speaker phone I would never be able to carry a baby at my age and we should just give up. I took that phone so fast and just let her have it. After that day I did not keep my mouth shut any longer. Our son was born 2 years later and she made the choice not to be in his life. Her loss! She missed out on knowing an amazing little boy.

• Love 1

Ronald and Tiffany are both such liars.  He won't come here and she won't go there and they won't tell each other??  And she is too stupid to see what his behavior in front of the lawyer represented?  OMG Tiff, wake up!

Momma Mullet's house and food grossed me out.  I would have to leave even without her rude behavior.  I need to bathe after watching........

And I can snark, but the following isn't snark or an exaggeration:

Momma Mullet is truly one of the most physically unattractive women I have ever seen in all my born days (and I am old, so there's lots of em).  Add that to her charming personality and yikes.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
52 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Mike is a pussy and Mamas boy.  Him and what’s her face .. Trish have a pact to stick together at all times and berate Natalie.  She wants her son to herself, and a baby to boot.  No .. just no.  Natalie better get the hell out of Dodge before it’s too late.  They are tricking her and just wanted the money from TLC and buy more stupid piggy banks to keep Moma dusting those ridiculous pigs.  Does she think they are like Lenox?  An heirloom for the Grandbaby?

I wonder what Mike's first wife has to say about Trish.

Anyone wonder what the sleeping arrangement is for Roommate Ron (or what ever his name is)?  All that Thanksgiving dinner needed other than decent food was for Trish to tell Mike that Roommate Ron is going to be his new daddy!

I would be so sad to know that the family fortune, my inheritance would be those pigs...unless Trish filled their bellies with coins I would make a Goodwill run seconds after the funeral.

Trish wins for having the most crap randomly placed on her walls.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I wouldn't even burden the people at Goodwill with the pig statues.    A few garbage bags, and trips to the nearest dumpster, and the signs, and piggie statues, and the other junk would be gone.  Unless there is a local junk company who could clean that dump out in a couple of hours.  

Mama Mullett is despicable.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Once I asked my husband “didn’t your Mother ever teach you anything”?  He replied, “no, she was only interested in my sister”,  I went to school, was always playing ball, went in the Army, got a job and got married.  He said he never remembered having a conversation with her.  Sad.  Some mothers are too much .. some too little.  I never butt into my Sons business.  If he wants to talk, I listen.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Opine said:

Ronald and Tiffany are both such liars.  He won't come here and she won't go there and they won't tell each other??  And she is too stupid to see what his behavior in front of the lawyer represented?  OMG Tiff, wake up!

Tiff is not noted for her strong intellect. 

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I had a mother in law a lot like Mike's. She raised her 4 son's to believe she was in charge and she would let them know when they could stop doing what she said. Add in the fact that my husband was the peacemaker in the family and hated confrontation. Every time we were on the way over to her house (thankfully only 2-3 times a year) he would beg me to keep my mouth shut. Until the day I was having my first miscarriage at age 32. She called my husband on the day we found out and said on speaker phone I would never be able to carry a baby at my age and we should just give up. I took that phone so fast and just let her have it. After that day I did not keep my mouth shut any longer. Our son was born 2 years later and she made the choice not to be in his life. Her loss! She missed out on knowing an amazing little boy.

OMG, I am so sorry.  She is the one who lost out.  You are the winner ..a sweet little boy.  They should have a special thread of Mother’s in law from Hell.  I had a doozy too.  I feel bad for your husband and mine.  They are more sensitive than we think.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Xena said:

When Tiffany was telling her dad the story about Ronald 'borrowing' a friend's jacket with drugs in the pocket?  If I were here father, I would have reached over, slapped her in the face, and said 'I am trying to slap some sense into you. Because you are telling the story as if it were true.  You are an idiot if you believe this is what happened."

Tiffany telling that story made me chuckle.  That is always the defense of the suspects on "Cops".  "It's my friend's jacket, so I don't know anything about the drugs/gun in the pocket."

I find Julia's behavior rather off putting.  Brandon's parents may be overbearing, but I believe they mean well.  Same with Jovi's mom.  As in-laws go, they are worse.  They should thank their lucky stars that they don't have to deal with Trish.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FurBabyMama said:

Why is Kalani still nursing toddlers all night long?? I’m all for breast feeding as long as you want, but those kids need to sleep at night, not be attached to the boob 

Because she’s lazy?  

1 hour ago, Opine said:

Momma Mullet's house and food grossed me out.  I would have to leave even without her rude behavior.  I need to bathe after watching........

And I can snark, but the following isn't snark or an exaggeration:

Momma Mullet is truly one of the most physically unattractive women I have ever seen in all my born days (and I am old, so there's lots of em).  Add that to her charming personality and yikes.....

Mullet acts like a tough guy.  Not feminine at all.  Even with the long mop.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Geeze .. and Skyler works too.  I have no idea where.

I thought Skyla took care of Angela's mother before she passed and watches the six kids while Angela works at the hospice facility, but maybe she has another job that she goes to when Angela is home. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Opine said:

She's Mike in a wig in both looks and personality

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Trish is another one of those people that think her piggy collection is WORTH A LOT OF MONEY so do not even THINK of getting rid of them.

Like those people who are still saving their Beanie Babies because they believe they'll be worth a fortune someday

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Brandon and Julia: So you did get something in the mail that allows you to now work in the US. The family may not be happy to now have to pay you to feed the animals. You and Brandon can now consider moving to Las Vegas or any other city in the US, where you can maybe get to experience more nightlife than the farm has to offer. Good luck in the wedding planner job. You will probably need to start as an assistant planner until you learn more about the business, develop contacts, start planning your own functions and then slowly move up. The town nearby probably isn't that big and you may have a tough time. And Brandon's parents, you can have a barbecue or something for your husband's 70th birthday and introduce Julia to some of the family.

Jovi and Yara: Yara, you knew what Jovi's job was when you met him. He is unlikely to get a new job to make you happy and be home most evenings. Your baby came far too soon. Maybe after a year or so of working things out with him being away and adjusting, getting your own job, etc. You have never experienced a hurricane and you may be better off with Gwen for a few days. The apartment building may be perfectly fine but you may still experience significant winds, power outages, etc. Complaining about your $500 hair dryer is a bit much. Jovi does seem to care about his little baby and hopefully he will not be gone for four months.

Angela and Mykull: Aunt Lydia, Angela is not going to pop out a kid at any time unless she totes another egg. And right after her weight loss surgery? The $25,000 for the facelift would go a long way in Nigeria. Angela's facial skin is not great and is damaged. However, the doctor did her a favor by refusing to do the surgery. Good for him to dangle the contract for the $1500. He takes himself and his work seriously and doesn't need the hassle of her not healing properly. Yeah, a 40 year habit is hard to break. Angela doesn't really want to change and it's hard. And stop yelling at your husband. He must be really desperate to come to the US. Not many folks would find your Southern charm all that charming. 

Tiffany and Ronald: You are lucky that you can guilt your dad in to co-sponsoring Ronald. If he went to the lawyer's office with you and attended that video chat, he would most likely change his mind and tell you to find a way to do it on your own. Doubt he would be impressed by Ronald or his behaviour. Ronald doesn't want to live in the US (at least not right now) and wants you to move to South Africa. You don't want to. Well, he may be stuck having video visits with his daughter and mah boy for a very long time. Maybe there is another dude waiting in the wings for you in terms of your marriage coming to an end - with the distance, the lack of support, etc. Your lawyer probably shook his head at Ronald's behaviour. 50/50 chance? Probably not unless he dresses up in a nice shirt, maybe a tie, decent trousers and pulls himself together to be convincing that he has battled an addiction, still battles it, but is well on the road to recovery. Otherwise, cut your loss.

Kalani and Asuelu:  The car looked like it could be repaired, although it may be very expensive to do so. Last week, you were mulling divorce and this week you can't bear to live without him. Uh, which one is it and what will it be next week? You can love someone but know that you cannot be married to that person or have any sort of healthy relationship. Both of you can co-parent the two kids. And the kids should be sleeping on their own in their own beds by now and not nursing with mommy all night. They are getting older. The weekend away to reconnect sounds great except for bringing the kids and mom along. You can pump your milk and leave it with mom and she can give it to them while you have a couple days away. 

The Pottyhasts: There was enough swearing to sink the boat. Where is the storm for the three hour tour that would send them all to an uninhabited island where they can build huts for themselves? No, Chuck, renting an RV or tour bus does not sound like a good idea for the dysfunctional lot. You'd need 2 or 3 RVs to keep the peace. If they are trying to get their own gig, it's not working. Very few folks would want to watch the infighting every week. It's not entertaining. There is no charm to the family and they are not all that watchable. I get the sibling rivalry but enough is enough. There needs to be a Chuck who puts his foot down. The kids are too old for this behaviour. Each has their own life and each can do their own thing. Yeah, Chuck, they ruined your day. If this is how they all really are, time to cut the cord and let them make their own way. The sisters are too old to be punching each other's lights out, if the bulb hasn't burned out already.

Mike and Natalie: Happy turkey day. Guess who is the biggest turkey of them all? Maybe parsnips are not popular in Eastern Europe. Close enough to celery root or not, you just can't subsitute them in that recipe. You should have bought the celery root or stalk or whatever the week before Thanksgiving as it might be a popular item around that time. Usually the stores stock tons of Thanksgiving type stuff and not much really runs out.

Holidays don't always bring out the best in people. No one was behaving well. Mike was sucking up to his mommy, being a jerk to his wife. Natalie is uncomfortable about being there, she doesn't feel welcome, she doesn't feel part of the family. If someone is vegetarian, there is always a side dish that can be a meal - it's being a good host. Mike's mom's roommate or whatever he is was polite and willing to try Natalie's borscht. It looked the most appetizing part of the meal. The turkey looked a little undercooked, the potatoes didn't seem appealing, didn't see any stuffing, maybe there was a salad or something. No idea if Mike's mom did call Natalie a hooker or what. So much dysfunction, so much hatred. Mike is almost 40, Treesh and he can make his own life choices. Not your business to pressure Natalie about having kids or telling her what job she should be doing. Treat her with respect and treat her like an adult. Otherwise, the gravy boat that had your name on it lucked out.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Does Andreeiiiii ever have clean hair? I can't recall it not being greasy ever. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Like those people who are still saving their Beanie Babies because they believe they'll be worth a fortune someday

Like my former MIL who thought EVERYTHING in her house was worth ten times what it was really worth.

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

if Mike's mom did call Natalie a hooker or what.

Frankly, Nat has much bigger fish to fry than that.  You are being teamed up on and bullied BY YOUR HUSBAND and his mother.  And you useless husband, who seems to think it is funny to grab your ass and make crude jokes in the kitchen while his mom is right there, seems to shrug everything off.  He is an ass.  I will not be moved from my thought that he was bringing her back over for the TLC $$, then covid 19 hit and they were stuck.  She demanded to marry her to keep her legal and now they are acting, and acting terribly and terrible at that.  Mike makes me ill.  He will never go for his cute hairdresser because she is, you know, cute, a tiny bit heavy and pretty, to me, but nope, not a hot chick foreigner.  And I bet cute hairdresser will be MORE than happy to throw a ribeye down.  No offense to our vegetarian friends, but our veggie friends here on the board are (probably)not trying to change anyone or our friends in sobriety or just simple nondrinkers are NOT harassing people for enjoying a Claw.  Or convincing them to stop altogether.  

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Like my former MIL who thought EVERYTHING in her house was worth ten times what it was really worth.

Frankly, Nat has much bigger fish to fry than that.  You are being teamed up on and bullied BY YOUR HUSBAND and his mother.  And you useless husband, who seems to think it is funny to grab your ass and make crude jokes in the kitchen while his mom is right there, seems to shrug everything off.  He is an ass.  I will not be moved from my thought that he was bringing her back over for the TLC $$, then covid 19 hit and they were stuck.  She demanded to marry her to keep her legal and now they are acting, and acting terribly and terrible at that.  Mike makes me ill.  He will never go for his cute hairdresser because she is, you know, cute, a tiny bit heavy and pretty, to me, but nope, not a hot chick foreigner.  And I bet cute hairdresser will be MORE than happy to throw a ribeye down.  No offense to our vegetarian friends, but our veggie friends here on the board are (probably)not trying to change anyone or our friends in sobriety or just simple nondrinkers are NOT harassing people for enjoying a Claw.  Or convincing them to stop altogether.  

Mike did seem to connect to his hair stylist a bit more and they seem more compatible than he and Natalie. I wouldn't be surprised if the two are doing this for TLC $.

I don't eat as much meat as I did. Some is I've lost the taste for meat, and it's really expensive. A 12 oz steak will last me two days now. I do eat an occasional meat-free meal and I also am happy to attend parties/dinners/bbqs where alcohol is not served. I enjoy a summer vodka cooler, or glass of wine, or some brandy. Wouldn't think of harrassing someone for having a drink or having different food preferences. The neighbors odors coming through my walls is a different story - cook what you want but use your stove fan.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Natalie didn’t really need the parsley.  It’s only used as a garnish on top in the end.  I’m very surprised they all ate it.  Has anyone here seen Natalie cooking on U- tube?  No meat.

I watched Natalie on Youtube put canned corn, pineapple and cashews on "Italian Pizza" and all I could think of was the crust being a soggy mess. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I mean, Mother Mike, my Gluten Free relative came to my backyard gathering and I made it clear:  "Is there something I can get for you?  Can I heat up the food you bring if you choose to do that?"  and it was not even a holiday, lol.  I did it because I am .....polite?

• Love 6

Smart.  My husband bought me big rings with big stones fashionable in the day to wear at weddings, parties, etc.  Now, my girls don’t want them as they are too Gaudy.  They wear small silver earrings and chains.  One wears everything with Mikey Mouse on it.  In fact her whole house is Mickey Mouse.  She’s a grown woman too.  I have to zip it too.  Not my business, lol.  Her birthday was last week.  What did she get?  A Mother necklace in silver with a Mickey Mouse head on it.  Good Lord.

A good friend of mine (late 50's) is a Disney fanatic. She has Mickey Mouse tattoos, the Mickey Mouse Coach bags, etc. Her custom spa attached to the pool is in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head. 

• LOL 2

Okay, here's my understanding of the conversation with Natalie, Mike and his mom about ingredients. Natalie asked for celery root, and they didn't have it at the store. Mike's mom bought parsnips which, as someone pointed out above, CAN be a substitute for celery root. But then Natalie didn't know what they were and confused the word parsnips with parsley. She thought Mike was saying the parsnips were parsley, and she was saying, "No, parsley is the green stuff that you chop, I don't know what that [a parsnip] is.

A LOT of Mike and his mother's behavior has been super passive-aggressive but I honestly think the celery root / parsnip / parsley was just language confusion and Natalie being so generally annoyed that it muddled the communication. 

There was a moment -- a brief flickering moment -- when Angela was talking to Michael on the phone that I thought she was about to come to her senses, apologize and admit that she was taking out her frustration about the cancelled surgery and having to quit smoking on him and he had done nothing wrong. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was very, very wrong. She's a terrible soul sucking self-centered person. Michael's sister and aunt were on fire tonight and I kind of want them on Pillow Talk! 

I think it's kind of shifty of Tiffany not to come clean with Ronald about the fact that she will not even consider moving to South Africa and him getting a visa is the only thing that will save their marriage. Maybe he would take it more seriously. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Her Dad's face said it all. He was like "JFC oldest trick in the book, the it's-not-mine alibi." He knew. He just didn't say it. He thought it and capitulated for Daniel. 

It's not impossible but it isn't very likely. He and his friend could have each bought a similar coat and there was a mix-up. It can happen but the chance of it happening are very very very low.

6 hours ago, Xena said:

Ronald used the "My dog ate my homework" excuse in school a lot too.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Was that “hooker” comment ever clarified? Someone here speculated that she said “cooker” but I don’t think the show addressed it. Hell, Trish might have told Mike to “Get the door” and Nutalie heard “Get the whore”.

You’ll never convince me that whatever she said wasn’t filmed.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

I think it's kind of shifty of Tiffany not to come clean with Ronald about the fact that she will not even consider moving to South Africa and him getting a visa is the only thing that will save their marriage. Maybe he would take it more seriously. 

If he stays home and decides he wants his daughter, she’s in for a rude awakening.  That baby is not hers alone and he could make her life miserable.  She’s cocky about ownership of her children because it wasn’t a question with Daniel, but he has rights to his daughter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1