Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Troubled Waters

• Start Topic

Sparks fly at Elizabeth's family boat outing; Angela is blindsided by disappointing news; Asuelu reveals a traumatic experience; Tiffany's dad makes a big decision; Julia receives important news; Natalie feels insulted by Mike's mom. 

Did anyone watch the preview last night?

I have the full episode via Discovery+ but won't divulge any spoilers for those who haven't seen the entire episode.

I usually hand wave a lot of this TLC crap as production driven or even participants aiming to get their own show (like the Potthasts).

Sadly, I think most, if not all, of what we are seeing with Mike, Natalie and Mike's mom is authentic.  

I don't believe Mike ever intended to marry Natalie.  I think he let her come over for the 90 days thinking he would just break up with her, send her back to Ukraine, and collect his "easy" TLC money.  

Then along came COVID-19 and his Plan A went south.

I honestly think he and his mother are doing their best to make Natalie want leave so he can be rid of her, their own Plan B when Plan A failed.  Unfortunately, by showing their true colors, they aren't doing themselves any favors by letting everyone see just what despicable assholes they are.  

So Mother Mike has a "roommate"?  I wonder if he won her over by bringing her porcelain pigs to add to her collection.  Maybe that's how he pays his rent, not in cash but in gifts of pigs for her hoard collection.  

On a random note, I'll bet that woman probably has named them all.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

Only saw the preview...

Big Mike is an absolute dick. He's wanting to grab Natalie in the kitchen while she's cooking cause he finds her hot in an apron. Like WTF asshole, your mom is there.  No wonder no American woman finds him appealing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

It's another layer of grossness when Mike does his baby cry ("Waaah") as he goes out to clean the grill.  That was Mama Mullet's punishment for him: a time-out for grabbing Natalie.  She literally refused to hear Natalie's side.  Instead she kept on shouting over Natalie, "Do you want these tops?"  It's gross how quickly Mike totally regressed, especially since he has no ties to Oklahoma, other than his mother and her pigsty.

Natalie's acting is worse, now that she openly admits that she's an actress.   Her repertoire consists of the tilted head, the long look and the hair toss.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

So, Trish buys parsnip instead of celery. It is US Thanksgiving and the stores should have stalks of celery, along with individual pieces. And she doesn’t have parsley in the house either. Some folks do use beet leaves in borscht. No, Mike should not have been grabbing Natalie as she was cooking. That is his mom’s house. Good for hint to have to clean the bbq. All of them are coming across badly, but Mike and his mom are the worst.

Andrei meets or exceeds Chuck’s expectations. Yawn.

I can see Yara spending time at Gwen’s. She hasn’t experienced any hurricanes and wouldn’t know what to do if the power goes out, things get damaged, flooding, etc. Gotta pack and take care of the $500 Dyson hair dryer. Probably has the rest of the hair line too. Now she can do what she wants for a few weeks.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Andrei meets or exceeds Chuck’s expectations. Yawn.

Given the expectations established by Chuck's kids, that's not really surprising.

Andrei is a walking manifestation of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Knows nothing, can do nothing, and bursting with confidence and a sense of his own superiority. They should teach him in Psych 101.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

I watched the whole thing on Discovery Plus and I won't spoil, but I will say this:   OfMike actually is more horrid than Angela.  There is a conversation at the Thanksgiving table that I may have to watch with the live thread just to read the comments.  Had I been Natalie Trish would have been wearing mashed potatoes and gravy in that God awful haircut!

Father Chuck makes a proposition to travel to Maryland and his suggestion of how they get there is......surprising.

I will offer this:  Grab a bottle of your favorite libation, favorite chocolate or favorite snack food and take a swig or bite every time you hear the following words:

Flip, houseflip,  flipping, "Take him under my wing', "Show him the ropes" "Family Business", working, any member of the Podhast familes curses or drinks, Yara cries or whines, Angela cackles or smokes, "family is everything" or Mike and OfMike smirk or are rude or condescending to Natalie....you will need to seek help or be a candidate for Dr. Now.  

I fast forwarded through DimBulb and Kaloni as the "traumatic event" that happened has happened to about 90% of us here and it was NOT such a big deal.  And no one was hurt.  My hubby actually asked my if I thought DimBulb was attractive!  I was like, yeah no.  Eternally pouting and a high voice?  Hard pass.

Apparently Yara paid more for a hair dryer than I have ever spent on dryers, curling irons, flat irons and hot rollers in my entire life.  And I am girl that LIKES her hair stuff, lol.

Brandon and Julia are so boring I forgot about them the first time I posted, lol.  She gets something in the mail,  Big deal.  I got a flyer for new windows today!  WHOO HOO!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 13

Can someone tell me how Libby’s family have so much wealth? The dad is a dim bulb and has no balls. The rest of them are stage 5 clingers to keep up their lifestyles. I just don’t get it. 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I can see Yara spending time at Gwen’s. She hasn’t experienced any hurricanes and wouldn’t know what to do if the power goes out, things get damaged, flooding, etc. Gotta pack and take care of the $500 Dyson hair dryer. Probably has the rest of the hair line too. Now she can do what she wants for a few weeks.

The preview made me realize how Yara's driving to be the celebrity.  Once again, the storyline continues without Non Jovi.  He's going to be away for months.  So, we should expect to see Yara and newborn Mylah Vox at Gwen's for upcoming episodes, they're going to include the Non Jovi & Yara more regularly.  (Of course, TLC could fraud us and show Jovi and Yara in the exact same outfits at home next week, like it's months later.)

The preview didn't include anything new.  Yara cried and complained and cried that she's all alone and it's not what she expected.  She actually needs Non Jovi so that she appears more likable and sympathetic.

(edited)
32 minutes ago, PortaBella said:

Can someone tell me how Libby’s family have so much wealth? The dad is a dim bulb and has no balls. The rest of them are stage 5 clingers to keep up their lifestyles. I just don’t get it. 

I don't think they have a lot of wealth, they just like to talk like they do.  And Brother Charlie was charged for possession of cocaine the year after he was busted for a DUI (2006 and 2005) and makes him a felon (if convicted) so he can SHUT IT and I really really really need Andrei to bring it up him.  On camera.  While Charlie is drinking.  I would watch that like it was my job!

Can someone point out the irony that Father Potthast was arrested for not paying CHILD support (you know, for CHILDREN) yet foots the bills for his able bodied children?  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
16 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Yara cried and complained and cried that she's all alone and it's not what she expected. 

Then got into a pissing match with Gwen on who was/is more alone when they each had a newborn.  Did y'all know that Yara's family is back in the Ukraine and she misses them?    Am I the lone one here who wanted NO ONE to help her with a newborn?  No I don't want anyone yapping in my ear what I am doing wrong and a tiny baby, unless there are health issues, is NOT that hard to take care of.  My MIL offered to stay come up and "help" and I was like, peace out and no thanks.   I was the same with my own mom, too.

• Love 7

So I watched the whole episode on Discovery+ and all I've got to say is fuck most of these people. 

Family Libby...it's hard to accept y'all being wealthy, sophisticated yachters when I've seen some of your assholes. Like, literally.

Trish can fuck off. 

You know they got Hookergate on tape. I'm guessing that Trish made a joke about Shrugger grabbing Natalie's hoo ha. 

I don't like Tiffany but Ronald attitude on the phone was pissing ME off. 

Loved how shocked Angela was when the doctor refused to give her a facelift. We need more people she can't bully.

Does Family Mykul really think Angela can have a baby? Like, REALLY?

Yara may have been prepared for his leaving but reality can be different. She's probably still hormonal, too. I have a soft spot for her. 

Shrugger can kiss my ass.  He's enjoying his mom's antics. 

• Love 17

If I were Natalie I would have asked Mother Michael why wouldn't the room mate help with the wood stacking?  

I loved how Mother Michael just buys some parsnips as a replacement for celery and Natalie has not idea what a parsnip is or how to cook it.  I Trish just wanted to eff with Natalie.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If I were Natalie I would have asked Mother Michael why wouldn't the room mate help with the wood stacking?  

I loved how Mother Michael just buys some parsnips as a replacement for celery and Natalie has not idea what a parsnip is or how to cook it.  I Trish just wanted to eff with Natalie.

Natalie hit that perfectly.  Old lady, this is your house.  Who else’s job would the wood-stacking be?  Ma didn’t know what to say for a minute.

It was a little confusing, but I think Natalie asked for parsley but they got parsnips.  She kept saying you know, the green leaves I put on things, then he said parsley.  

Reminder: I gotta get me one of Trish’s fancy gravy boats. Although it looks a lot like the measuring cups I have.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

It's not hard to buy some parsley at the farmer's market or grocery store when it's in season, chop it, and freeze it. Or even buy the dried out one, or you can dry it out yourself. Trish can probably even get a perennial type parsley plant and have it available.

• Love 2

Just the preview clip of Ronald telling Tiffany "Know your place", as though he's head of any household, supports anyone without TLC money, and isn't manipulating Daniel into nagging Tiffany about moving to S.A. is disgusting.       I guess he got sick of the Tiffany the Parole Officer routine, and let his true self out.         

• Love 12
(edited)
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I loved how Mother Michael just buys some parsnips as a replacement for celery and Natalie has not idea what a parsnip is or how to cook it. 

So, is that guy a roommate with um, benefits? 

It was hard to tell between Natalie’s clenched jaw and her accent, but I think the ingredient she wanted for the borscht was “celery root” and Mama Mullet figured she could substitute any root vegetable for it. I do not believe that there would be no stalks of celery in the grocery store, especially at Thanksgiving. I’ll have to pay attention tonight or suffer through watching Natalie’s borscht tutorial on You Tube. 

Update: watched a bit of the cooking demo on YT (closed captioning indicated she was cooking “Porsche”) and there no mention of celery of ANY kind or parsley, for that matter. 

If you’re bored waiting for the show tonight, I highly recommend watching her cooking videos which receive almost as many “thumbs down” as up. I find her gestures and sultry expressions hilarious and it’s obvious she thinks she’s The Ukrainian Marilyn Monroe. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I watched the whole thing on Discovery Plus and I won't spoil, but I will say this:   OfMike actually is more horrid than Angela.  There is a conversation at the Thanksgiving table that I may have to watch with the live thread just to read the comments.  Had I been Natalie Trish would have been wearing mashed potatoes and gravy in that God awful haircut!

I believe I know to what scene you are referring.

I told Mini Persnickety I would have thrown that goddamned gravy boat at that odious woman.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

So, is that guy a roommate with um, benefits? 

It was hard to tell between Natalie’s clenched jaw and her accent, but I think the ingredient she wanted for the borscht was “celery root” and Mama Mullet figured she could substitute any root vegetable for it. I do not believe that there would be no stalks of celery in the grocery store, especially at Thanksgiving. I’ll have to pay attention tonight or suffer through watching Natalie’s borscht tutorial on You Tube. 

Update: watched a bit of the cooking demo on YT (closed captioning indicated she was cooking “Porsche”) and there no mention of celery of ANY kind or parsley, for that matter. 

If you’re bored waiting for the show tonight, I highly recommend watching her cooking videos which receive almost as many “thumbs down” as up. I find her gestures and sultry expressions hilarious and it’s obvious she thinks she’s The Ukrainian Marilyn Monroe. 

Gawd I despise clueless, stupid people. Yet I watch!! **hangs head in shame**

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Rebky said:

Gawd I despise clueless, stupid people. Yet I watch!! **hangs head in shame**

(In a small voice):  I had it on for second time in the background while I prepped meals ans cleaned out my linen closet.

Oh and the vacation to Maryland that Father Chuck is proposing?  I would totally watch that!!!

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

(In a small voice):  I had it on for second time in the background while I prepped meals ans cleaned out my linen closet.

Oh and the vacation to Maryland that Father Chuck is proposing?  I would totally watch that!!!

I watched the sneak peek and halfway thru it went to that awful Ed, I fast forwarded but never saw anymore of the preview...The Family Chuck is coming to Maryland for a vacation????? Why?

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I don't think they have a lot of wealth, they just like to talk like they do.  And Brother Charlie was charged for possession of cocaine the year after he was busted for a DUI (2006 and 2005) and makes him a felon (if convicted) so he can SHUT IT and I really really really need Andrei to bring it up him.  On camera.  While Charlie is drinking.  I would watch that like it was my job!

Can someone point out the irony that Father Potthast was arrested for not paying CHILD support (you know, for CHILDREN) yet foots the bills for his able bodied children?  

I think that the Potthast Family-Business PR machine tries really hard to spin Chuck as the even-keeled, wise, benevolent patriarch.  Even in the preview, he talks about how he will take Andrrrei under his wing, because it's not working out with his adult children.  Yet, Chuck has no self-awareness or ownership of his significant contribution to the toxic & dysfunctional family and business culture.

Also, Chuck is such the real estate mogul that he works out of his small home office decorated with cheap, left-over cabinets that don't match anywhere else in his house, which is down the road from an isolated Dollar General.  There's very little room between his non-executive desk and the sliding door behind him.  No wonder his kitchen island serves as the conference room for all those Family Business Meetings. 

Also - didn't Chuck have to sponsor Andrrrrrei, because Libby doesn't earn enough for anything (wedding, 2nd wedding, residence)?  The "Andrrrei will be deported immediately if he doesn't work for the Family Business at the time of his interview" exchange shows how their sophisticated the HR and legal departments of the Family Business are.  Maybe Blocky-Head Eleanor should run them so that Libby won't need to hire a nanny.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I watched the sneak peek and halfway thru it went to that awful Ed, I fast forwarded but never saw anymore of the preview...The Family Chuck is coming to Maryland for a vacation????? Why?

I ff’d through it too. Life is too short (heh).

I don’t subscribe to Discovery+, so I wasn’t sure what the Reality Gays were referring to when they said that Ed was a nasty ass verbal abuser during his stint on The Single Life (?) show, and they said they will no longer mention Ed in any of their podcasts from here on out for that reason. Yet TLC persists in pushing him at the audience. I guess TLC loves Ed because he’ll demean himself any way possible for the notoriety and the money. Sorry, no sale.

The ChuckleFucks on vacation? Hilarity ensues (or not). Will they be served peasant food? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

So does Tiffany and Kilani shop at the same store and wear the same off the shoulder blouses to look sexy?  It ain’t working.  Fat shoulders are not sexy no matter the blouse.  Her poor Father should have said no.  A leopard doesn’t change its spots.  The guy is a loser.

I can’t wait to see Trish's room mate.  Probably a derelict who should of stacked the wood.  Someone up thread was right.  Mike and Trish wanted the money .. not Natalie.

• Love 7
(edited)

I made borst for the first time since my Ukrainian Mother died.  I was the only one who ate the whole pot.  A few days later, I peed red in the bowl and almost had a heart attack when I saw red in the toilet bowl.  Then I realized it was the soup.  It’s very healthy tho.  Real beets are good for the blood.  Just beware.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

Kalani says she breast feeds all night long, that kid is not a new born...feed him real food!  Also, pump you idiot, the kid can use a sippy cup!  Asuelo says she will frolic in a hot tub, it will be romantic but she wants to bring the kids and her mother...I do not believe for one minute she wants to be alone with that dolt.  Also, Asuelo did not total his car, that was a bad accident in which he walked away from without a scratch, it can be fixed, the insurance company would laugh at her description of the damage.  Kalani sits there looking all innocent and hopeful that her marriage will last but if they were not on this show she would have dumped his ass but the TLC dollars are keeping hanging on to the farce of a marriage. 

Angela is smoking in the Uber with her tits out and no mask.  She is pissed because Mah-kul keeps calling her, um wasn't she the one that made him quit working so she can keep him on the phone all day long?  He needs to forget about Angela having a baby, it is laughable and he sounds stupid when he says anything about it, it ain't gonna happen, move on, we do not believe the ruse.

Why don't the Uber drivers say anything her smoking their cars, she really does not care about anyone but herself.

The Family Chuck segment should be called the Voyage of the Damned or Ship of Fools.

Oh for the love of G-d, Tiffany just keeps showing up in the cold shoulder shirts, where the hell is she buying them!??  Maybe when Raw-nold comes to the US he will steal them and pawn them for scratch off tickets.

• LOL 6
  • Love 14

Tiffany on for the money and that’s it.  She should invest in some new clothes.  Who wears a winter scarf with a white summer cheap blouse.  Too much air time for a person who’s not too bright.  Her poor kids, and Father who’s sticking his neck out for that loser.

• Love 12

I don’t post much but I love reading the live chat and these boards afterwards…I have trouble sleeping and always read Primetimer to relax my brain before bed. So thank you all for helping put me to sleep I guess? 😂 

Jovi/Yara: Why do we need Jovi and Yara on HEA when we just saw them on whatever the last season was (original recipe 90 days? These seasons just bleed together at this point…)? They’re boring and I DON’T CARE that Jovi is leaving. Yara knew his job when she married him. My husband traveled a lot when we were dating and during our first couple years of marriage. I was grateful he had a job and we had our own apartment. Granted I wasn’t alone with a new baby, but I have little sympathy for them since I don’t remember hearing about a birth control failure and this is their second pregnancy so…maybe plan a little better?? 

Kalani/Asuelu: I keep thinking the youngest kid (Kennedy?) is a girl until she refers to “her boys” and I get all confused. This couple has zero chemistry. Doesn’t everyone want to take their mom and toddlers on their romantic getaway? She’s trying to avoid being alone with him. 

Tiffany/Ronald: I have so many questions. Ronald is high when talking to that lawyer, right? What is with that weird haircut on the lawyer? Why is Tiffany wearing a scarf with her shoulders bare? 

Andrei/Libby: Family Libby, on a boat, with alcohol. Sounds like a wonderful idea. No clue why Andrei wants to work anywhere near these people. 

Brando /Julia: I love my husband with all my heart but I would divorce him before I lived with his parents. He must be in a shit ton of debt to not be able to afford even a small apartment in that area while working full time. 

HEA is probably my least favorite of the 90 day franchise. These people get old quickly. I like new blood. Anyone know which iteration is coming up next? I’ve already made peace with the fact that I will never have another free Sunday night for the rest of my life. When is the last time we had a break between seasons??

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

The outfits this episode were OUTSTANDING!  First, there's Tiff, sporting a cold shoulder lacey smock over camo pants, Charlie attempting to hobknob with the socialite yacht crowd by tying a jaunty cardigan over his shoulders, and poor old Andrrrrrei with what appeared to be his wife's flowery pullover.  Did I miss anyone?

• LOL 21
  • Love 3

Oof.  Listening to Angela yelling over Michael “let me tell you something about you” reminds me so much of my narcissistic ex, I had to hit the ff button.  Abuser for sure. 

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

The outfits this episode were OUTSTANDING!  First, there's Tiff, sporting a cold shoulder lacey smock over camo pants, Charlie attempting to hobknob with the socialite yacht crowd by tying a jaunty cardigan over his shoulders, and poor old Andrrrrrei with what appeared to be his wife's flowery pullover.  Did I miss 

Just now, Hangin Out said:
14 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

The outfits this episode were OUTSTANDING!  First, there's Tiff, sporting a cold shoulder lacey smock over camo pants, Charlie attempting to hobknob with the socialite yacht crowd by tying a jaunty cardigan over his shoulders, and poor old Andrrrrrei with what appeared to be his wife's flowery pullover.  Did I miss 

Sorry .. mistake.

I am confused.  Tiffany’s father apparently was unaware of Ronald’s gambling addiction and DUIs. However, two years ago, he was at their wedding in South Africa. Did he not watch the show?

Unless I am mistaken, there are thousands of military wives living away from their families, with kids, while their husbands are deployed for six months or more.  And yet, somehow, they manage to survive.  Knowing her situation, perhaps Yara should have thought about birth control before she got pregnant a second time.

• Love 19
11 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I believe I know to what scene you are referring.

I told Mini Persnickety I would have thrown that goddamned gravy boat at that odious woman.  

She forgot the Gravy Master.  The gravy looked putrid white.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I ff’d through it too. Life is too short (heh).

I don’t subscribe to Discovery+, so I wasn’t sure what the Reality Gays were referring to when they said that Ed was a nasty ass verbal abuser during his stint on The Single Life (?) show, and they said they will no longer mention Ed in any of their podcasts from here on out for that reason. Yet TLC persists in pushing him at the audience. I guess TLC loves Ed because he’ll demean himself any way possible for the notoriety and the money. Sorry, no sale.

The ChuckleFucks on vacation? Hilarity ensues (or not). Will they be served peasant food? 

I doubt Chuckie and crew would make it out of the driveway before killing each other. Hell, they weren't even out of the marina before drinks started flying!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I remember Libby’s stepfather (Walter?) at Wedding #2 in Moldova. He kept a low profile and hardly said two words, but he appeared pleasant and drama-free, in other words so normal he didn’t rate much camera time. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Hangin Out said:

She forgot the Gravy Master.  The gravy looked putrid white.

My relatives make both mushroom and regular gravy. The mushroom one is more white. Granted, that turkey looked a little undercooked.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

The outfits this episode were OUTSTANDING!  First, there's Tiff, sporting a cold shoulder lacey smock over camo pants, Charlie attempting to hobknob with the socialite yacht crowd by tying a jaunty cardigan over his shoulders, and poor old Andrrrrrei with what appeared to be his wife's flowery pullover.  Did I miss anyone?

You forgot Tiffany’s big chunky SCARF over her cold shoulder top 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I miss a lot when I’m live chatting, but watching now I cracked up when Becky’s husband spoke his one and only line during Yachtgate: “RV sounds like a great idea now, huh?” 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 6/5/2021 at 8:59 AM, Grifter Lives said:

Natalie's acting is worse, now that she openly admits that she's an actress.   Her repertoire consists of the tilted head, the long look and the hair toss.

Don't forget the "stomp away".

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

😂Jovi/Yara: Why do we need Jovi and Yara on HEA when we just saw them on whatever the la

Doesn’t everyone want to take their mom and toddlers on their romantic getaway? She’s trying to avoid being alone with him. 

Loved your post - you've triggered a lot of annoyance in me with your observations, thank you. I agree re: Brandon but I am also tired of Julia (And Yara)  complaining all the time that they "gave up everything". They are too young to pretend they actually had anything to give up, and aside from a horrible pandemic, they can visit home whenever they want.

Family Libby = Family Chantal. Unlikable and unwatchable. They are both stuck on themselves and oblivious to the idea that people aren't jealous of them. Andrei has major anger issues, and come on... that would be the day when my husband would tell me if I can get a sitter for a couple hours or not. Especially when I am the provider.

As for Kalani et el, why on earth is she nursing a toddler all night? It's unnecessary and doesn't help the toilet training. I think you are on to something when you say she doesn't want to be with her husband. It breaks my heart that her father feels she needs to stay with asuela for life because it's The Samoa and Mormon way. Some life....

Mike and Natalie - I do not trust / believe their storyline. Also, if my son's gf treated him the way Natalie has treated Mike throughout their relationship, I would not give her the time of day let alone even have her be a guest in my house. I just don't play like that.

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

18 hours ago, magemaud said:

I do not believe that there would be no stalks of celery in the grocery store, especially at to Thanksgiving. I’ll have to pay attention tonight or suffer through watching Natalie’s borscht tutorial on You Tube. 

This scene is what makes me think all their drama is staged.

I have made borscht for years and although my recipe is slightly different, it's basically beet and cabbage soup. It's delicious and easy to make. So either Natalie said celery wrong or ?(I have no idea) but the whole scene in the kitchen was a joke.

A mother may ask her son to help her with wood one the ONE day of the year she needed to get it (although she and roommate could have done it) but she's not going to demand Mike and Natalie load up a full truck of wood ... come on.

I dislike blatant manipulation.

I am not sure what I did wrong, but my comment is actually within the quote. Go figure

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I miss a lot when I’m live chatting, but watching now I cracked up when Becky’s husband spoke his one and only line during Yachtgate: “RV sounds like a great idea now, huh?” 

When sister Becky was coming after Libby and calling Underrrrei an a**hole and father Chuck only chastised Libby to calm down it became apparent to me that Becky's husband is financing The Family Business in some way. Surely he has floated them cash at some point. It all makes sense now. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 4