Type keyword(s) to search

I Heart You: TV Star Crushes

• Start Topic

Little Darlings was its title and that was a feature film, not a TV-show.

It was running on a regular broadcast network by the time I saw it. And yes, Little Darlings was the name of it. Made me wanna go to camp, and then Friday the 13th effed all that up. Lol!
  • Love 4

With all of the good looking people on Game Of Thrones, my crush is on Stephen Dillane who plays Stannis. Mary McDonnell as Sharon Raydor. I love her. I recently powered through Farscape for the first time and oh how I love Ben Browder. He is so not my type usually but he is so good as John Crichton that I fell in love.

I recently powered through Farscape for the first time and oh how I love Ben Browder. He is so not my type usually but he is so good as John Crichton that I fell in love.

Oooh, yes.

Browder is one of my few American "TV boyfriends." I seem to have more of a thing for Canadians and Brits--  David Walmsley (In the Flesh and The Smoke), John Simm (Life on Mars), Lucas Bryant (Haven), Sergio DiZio (Flashpoint), Jamie Bamber (Law and Order: UK, The Smoke, Battlestar Galactica), Damien Malony (Being Human UK), and most recently Ryan Robbins (I've been making my way through Sanctuary, loving Continuum, and dug out my DVDs of Dead Like Me, BSG, and Supernatural to watch his guest appearances... he's amazingly versatile!).

• Love 1

Chris Meloni.  I first saw him on NYPD Blue, where he played an awful person, and it caused such a disconnect for me because I found the actor so magnetic I kept forgetting the character was slime.

Pierce Brosnan obviously became a movie star and has aged like a fine wine, but my crush on him was at its height during Remington Steele.  (My all-time crush is Cary Grant, and Brosnan as Steele was reminiscent of him.)

Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs, but the stumping for Romney took care of that.

Jon Stewart.

Benjamin Bratt (I recently saw him in a syndicated episode of Modern Family, and he looked as good as he ever has.)

I watched The Practice almost exlusively to look at Dylan McDermott.

Among women, I think Cybill Shepherd is one of the most beautiful people on the planet, especially during the Moonlighting era.  And my X-Files era girl crush on Gillian Anderson has only grown stronger.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 1

I keep seeing ad clips of the new show Gotham with Ben McKenzie playing the future Commissioner JamesGordon and I'm at the point where I don't care about the Batman characters as kids and other future Arkham criminals. Just give me Detective Gordon

Edited by AstaCharles
  • Love 1

Paul Michael Glaser (Starsky) - I'll own it.  I recently rediscovered the series and watch it all the time now, just to see his beautiful face.  I remember as a child, all my friends loved Hutch. Let 'em fight over him and take "Starsk" for myself. 

Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson - Stargate SG1) and now Saving Hope, which lives on in Canada but stupid NBC cancelled in the USA.

I have a small crush on Bruce McGill (Korsak - Rizzoli & Isles).  I love his smile.  He plays the guitar and sings and he's funny.

• Love 1

80s/90s:

Mark-Paul Gosselaar - absolutely had the hugest crush on him.  I concur that he still looks great.

Kirk Cameron - loved him on Growing Pains.  Its so disappointing that he's turned into a religious nut.

Jason Priestly

Dean Cain - Lois & Clark

There was a show about a Canadian Mounty being teamed up with a Chicago cop?  Had a crush on the Canadian Mounty.

Recent:

Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies)

David Boreanaz (Buffy/Angel)

Tom Mison (Sleepy Hollow)

John Corbett (Sex & the City)

• Love 4
There was a show about a Canadian Mounty being teamed up with a Chicago cop?  Had a crush on the Canadian Mounty.

That would be Due South, starring a strikingly handsome Paul Gross.  And his beautiful canine companion, Diefenbaker.

• Love 3

Going WAAAAAAAAAY back here...

Guy Williams as Zorro - thanks for the eye candy, Mister Disney! Leslie Nielsen as The Swamp Fox and Robert Loggia as Elfego Baca weren't half-bad either, back in their younger days.

And Richard Greene as Robin Hood from the 1950s BBC serial. Heroes have always been my weakness.

Now that I'm in my declining (or is that "reclining?) years - Sean Bean. From Richard Sharpe's hotness to a bunch of Masterpiece Theater and movie roles, he always curls my toes. Even with his miles showing as he ages, he's still Sex On A Stick. (I'd kept myself un-spoiled and was all ready to watch the entire downloaded first season of GoT until I accidently found out what happened in the last episode. Deleted the folder and never watched any of the series.)

• Love 2

Now that I'm in my declining (or is that "reclining?) years - Sean Bean. From Richard Sharpe's hotness to a bunch of Masterpiece Theater and movie roles, he always curls my toes. Even with his miles showing as he ages, he's still Sex On A Stick. (I'd kept myself un-spoiled and was all ready to watch the entire downloaded first season of GoT until I accidently found out what happened in the last episode. Deleted the folder and never watched any of the series.)

Yeah. Still freaking hot, that one.

• Love 4

My TV Crush - without a doubt - Margaret, Leo's secretary on The West Wing.  Something about that beautiful woman - red hair, mature ---- perfection! The reason why I am watching the series (on Netflix for the first time!).  

So, Hyacinth B and Jeebus Cripes - I'll be seeing you in the Legends forum?

Absolutely! 

I can't remember if I already mentioned Lee Pace, but Lee Pace --hot dayum!

Alexis Denisof still has it going on as well. Looking good on Grimm. The lead on that show is gorgeous, too. 

• Love 2

See, I never once professed a love for Sean Bean, GHScorpiosRule.  :-)

As a purist, I only watch shows after they air, on my DVR, fast forwarding thru commercials like any other plebe.  Also - I had no idea it was available On Demand, and curse you for dangling temptation in my path.

• Love 1

See, I never once professed a love for Sean Bean, GHScorpiosRule.  :-)

As a purist, I only watch shows after they air, on my DVR, fast forwarding thru commercials like any other plebe.  Also - I had no idea it was available On Demand, and curse you for dangling temptation in my path.

You di'n't (in Ricky Ricardo-speak)?

Well, even though there is only one freasking stupidass commercial on demand, at least TNT's on Demand, let me fastforward that shit...so, you see? No 'scuse!

Dangling temptations is but one of my gifts...

I can resist anything but temptation, and defer everything except gratification, you demon*!

* and one must pronounce demon with an Australian accent forevermore.  :-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 1

LMAO! In my defense, I only just recently became aware of the show's existence. I will get on that shit, though. Trust.

PUH-LEAZE. Excuses, excuses!

off topic: HALLELUJAH AND PRAISE THE TECHNO GODS! I CAN FINALLY ACCESS THE FORUMS!

Ahem.

What? I wasn't able to get on since before 8 this morning until 1:00 ish EST!

Other crushes be, Ricky Nelson on the Ozzie and Harriet Show, He was sooooo dreammmmyyyyy. And Opie Taylor when he was a wee one. he was soooo ADORBS!

I've developed a bit of a crush on Rupert Penry-Jones.  I've started watching MI-5 (also known as Spooks).  He doesn't appear until Season 3, but the series is worth watching up to that point and beyond (so far).  For those for whom tall, blond, smart, handsome men with a bit of a scruff and a British accent appeal, well, ...

• Love 4

Tom Mison who is the lead in Sleepy Hallow
Blair Underwood
Jon Tenney
Matthew Bomer
Jim Caviezel
Ingo Rademacher
Noah Wyle
Benjamin Bratt
Dean Cain
Paul Gross
Jimmy Smits

And my first love Paul Anthony Stewart-aka Danny Santos on Guiding Light.

• Love 1

Blair Underwood

Jon Tenney

Matthew Bomer

Jim Caviezel

Ingo Rademacher

Noah Wyle

Benjamin Bratt

Dean Cain

Paul Gross

Jimmy Smits

And my first love Paul Anthony Stewart-aka Danny Santos on Guiding Light.

Tom Mison really does need to be mentioned twice. He is that hot.

• Love 10
I seem to have more of a thing for Canadians and Brits-

Chiming back in with another vote for a Brit:  I could definitely develop a thing for Rupert Graves (also known as Lestrade on Sherlock).  Just saw him on episode 4.3 of MI-5.  He played an entirely different character - incredibly.  I almost didn't recognize him, except for the eyes.  Yowza, what a performer - I'm going to have to look up the rest of his work.  Oh, yeah - good looking man, too.

Edited by ToxicUnicorn
  • Love 2

I've developed a bit of a crush on Rupert Penry-Jones.  I've started watching MI-5 (also known as Spooks).  He doesn't appear until Season 3, but the series is worth watching up to that point and beyond (so far).  For those for whom tall, blond, smart, handsome men with a bit of a scruff and a British accent appeal, well, ...

I first saw him on Top Gear with one of his Spooks co-stars and started drooling. I loved him in the first series of Whitechapel when he changed his shirt quite often.

Tom Mison really does need to be mentioned twice. He is that hot.

I couldn't get into Sleepy Hollow, but I love watching the commercials. Where has he been hiding all of my life?

• Love 3

Tom Selleck, then, now and anytime he blesses my TeeVee screen!

Oh my YES! Have just started watching him as Magnum on Cozi, and the man is absolutely perfect-those legs, that body, just everything! And he's the only actor who has been able to look good in a 'stache. Because I like my guys clean shaven.

• Love 1

In my younger gay days, early to mid-90's, I had the biggest crush on Eddie (Billy Warlock) from Baywatch. That might be the earliest crush I remember. Then Dean Cain from Louis & Clark, Chad Allen from Dr. Quinn, Sam from The Flying Doctors (Peter O'Brien, I had to look that up), Cameron Daddo from Model's Inc., Jonathan Brandis (RIP) from SeaQuest.

As I became a proper teenager I switched Chad Allen for Joe Lando, David Borenanananaz off Buffy, Grant Show off Melrose Place, half the male cast from Sunset Beach (Eddie Cibrian and whoever played Ricardo, Father Antonio and Tim).

I was obsessed with The X Files, and even tho I thought him very attractive, I always had a bigger crush on Gillian Anderson than David Duchovny.

• Love 1

Jeeze Louise! I forgot to add Tom Mison, and thereby, now it's TWO men who can sport the 'stache and beard of sorts, that get my ovaries a hummin'!

And as for DayTime, it was Michael Sutton, who was so very yummy and I was so very sad that Riche decided to give him an aggressive form of AIDS so that he was only on the show for two years. And my boy still looks delish! I've got a running fantasy that he come back as Stone's Doppleganger on GH and just whisk Robin away from the uberdouche she's married to/who's divorcing her because her husband, the douche, child and parents were threatened with death if she didn't do the work the bad guy wanted.

Ahem. Sorry. Guess that last part should go in the show's thread. I couldn't help myself.

GHScorpio, I'm w/you on David Soul. There has never been a man born yet, as beautiful as he was in his prime. And he's extremely talented. Of course, I'm still in the S&H fandom & go to conventions, so I'm biased.

I also love Matthew Fox, and have since Party of Five . He's what drew me into LOST .

And for some reason I'm attracted to Simon Helberg on Big Bang Theory. He's short, has a weird nose, is not conventionally attractive, but he's way talented & the funniest on that show, to boot.

Edited by roamyn

Hmmm... I have already mentioned my absolute first and foremost celebrity crush that is Tom Mison...swooning galore.

But recalling a movie that aired on TV yesterday - another that I think is so bloody hot, flames miraculously appear...

I first saw him in The Mummy Movies.  Oded Fehr.

My lord - the long dark hair, trimmed beard, and just....YUM.

Apparently, I have a type....and they don't seem to make men like the above much anymore (at least from what I've seen recently).

• Love 5

But recalling a movie that aired on TV yesterday - another that I think is so bloody hot, flames miraculously appear...

I first saw him in The Mummy Movies.  Oded Fehr.

Oh my, YES! And he provided the voice for Dr. Fate in Justice League/Justice League Unlimited. He's so very scrumptious! And I just made a liar out of myself--I think I prefer him with his bearded look.

• Love 1