Type keyword(s) to search

Cast In Other Roles

• Start Topic

Adam Demos (Brad) did a Hallmark-style movie for Netflix in 2019 called Falling Inn Love with Christina Milian. She plays an American looking for a major life change when she "wins" a New Zealand inn through an internet contest, but arrives to find a money pit instead. Adam plays the hunky local contractor who catches her eye as they work together to restore her inn. Standard Hallmark rom-com script, OK execution. It was nice to see Adam play a more relatable and relatively likeable romantic character.

On 7/20/2021 at 3:48 PM, giovannif7 said:

Adam Demos (Brad) did a Hallmark-style movie for Netflix in 2019 called Falling Inn Love with Christina Milian. She plays an American looking for a major life change when she "wins" a New Zealand inn through an internet contest, but arrives to find a money pit instead. Adam plays the hunky local contractor who catches her eye as they work together to restore her inn. Standard Hallmark rom-com script, OK execution. It was nice to see Adam play a more relatable and relatively likeable romantic character.

Oh I saw that!  Didn’t even realize. I think I saw it on Netflix. I liked it.