Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Cast and Crew: OK, Seriously, No Kim Cattrall?

4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

She's so damn beautiful and I've also been a fan of Sarita Choudhury since "A Perfect Murder" the movie from 1998.  Only a small part but I've always noticed her when she pops up.  

Loved that movie and Sarita (Raquel). I also loved drooling over the fashion in that movie.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Season 2? That's mighty ambitious of them. As it is, it seems that fan response to the revival is mixed. 

However, should this be true, at least the article confirms for me that Samantha isn't dead. lol

Even though no one will ever replace Kim even if we get another actress to play Samantha, I would rather they replace her than kill her off. I love SATC for the feel-good vibes. I'd hate our beloved Samantha to die young. I want her happy, living her life, being her fabulous self. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 11:44 PM, RealHousewife said:

Even though no one will ever replace Kim even if we get another actress to play Samantha, I would rather they replace her than kill her off. I love SATC for the feel-good vibes. I'd hate our beloved Samantha to die young. I want her happy, living her life, being her fabulous self. 

I understand how you feel, but Samantha being dead would be realistic. She did have breast cancer and was the oldest of the friends. If Carrie is now 55, Samantha would be around 62/63. In a friend group someone dying before the age of 70 would not be unrealistic especially if they had a serious illness.

I just don’t know how they would explain Samantha not being around if she were alive and healthy. These ladies were her chosen family.