Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Here's the article:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/28/kim-cattrall-quit-sex-and-the-city-3-because-of-sexting-storyline-between-samantha-and-14-year-old-brady-8185276/

That's true.  Neither have I.  She even worked with NASA just last month.

The only people who have said nasty things are Willie Garson and Jason Lewis.  And I think they're just kissing SJP's ass because they know where their bread is buttered (if that is the right saying.)

Willie got pretty rude on Twitter, right? I don't remember what Jason said being that terrible. I just remember him saying he loved Sarah, that she was always professional, and he thought what Kim said about her wasn't very nice.  Like Kim, I don't think most people have anything negative to say about SJP either. She's known to be pretty sweet. Kim's the first person I've heard of who has an issue with her. I like both actresses personally, and it's hard for me to picture either one being a jerk. I do know if I had a friend who was very kind and I was asked about someone else having an issue with her, I'd defend my friend. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Atlanta said:

Why did the producers bully Kim? I've never heard of her being difficult to work with or a bad person. If the Brady storyline is true, that's majorly wrong wrong wrong. 

4 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

As I have said before on the SATC board I think it was jealousy pure and simple.  SJP was hired to be the lead actress and as sometimes happen a supporting actor breaks out. Samantha was my favorite character and I know I am not alone in that.   Also SATC was a job for Kim.  I don't think she let it define her.  And Kim has said things weren't always pleasant behind the scenes.  

I totally agree.

They sabotaged the character because she was outshining SJP. 

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Like Kim, I don't think most people have anything negative to say about SJP either. She's known to be pretty sweet. 

I remember Hugh Grant saying he enjoyed working with SJP.  He's pretty honest.  Their movie together was TERRIBLE.  And he's been honest when a costar hasn't liked him or they didn't get along.

5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I do know if I had a friend who was very kind and I was asked about someone else having an issue with her, I'd defend my friend. 

Yeah butttttttttt..... SJP Is not really a "Friend" to these people.  Being an Exec Producer, she's also kind of the boss.

So a better analogy would be, if your boss was having an issue with one of your coworkers, would you defend your boss?  You don't even have to say ANYTHING, especially in public, and especially to the media.

I can see Cynthia and Kristen being her "friends" and probably Willie...... but I can't assume that the entire cast is friends with SJP.

There's a big power differential between SJP and Kim, and that's why I don't like all the ass-licking underlings piping up to "defend" SJP. She doesn't need it.  She's the star and the producer, she's the whole show, and she will NEVER be fired.  She's also really close with Michael Patrick King.

A diplomatic thing to do would be to not blab to the press.  Sure, Smith has his fans, but nobody gives a shit about Smith if you boil it down to Samantha versus Smith.  He should shut up.

If Kim abused people, that's one thing, but if it's just SJP hating Kim winning awards and being the fan favourite, or hating that Kim spends time with her husband and doesn't socialize after work, or that Kim demands the salary she deserves... well... that's fucked up.

Instead of firing Kim, they did the next best thing.  They drove her away.  And when so many people are involved in such an organized fashion, it almost feels like a campaign.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

I totally agree.

They sabotaged the character because she was outshining SJP. 

Yes.  Woman IDENTIFY with Samantha.  They don't want to see Samantha looking stupid and pathetic.  They like Samantha because she busts balls, kicks ass, she's like a confident superhero until the powers that be tried to take her down.  She's a huge inspiration to women.

Women see themselves in Carrie, but I don't think it's out of pride.  Women aspire to be Samantha.  (Some women.). 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I remember Hugh Grant saying he enjoyed working with SJP.  He's pretty honest.  Their movie together was TERRIBLE.  And he's been honest when a costar hasn't liked him or they didn't get along.

Yeah butttttttttt..... SJP Is not really a "Friend" to these people.  Being an Exec Producer, she's also kind of the boss.

So a better analogy would be, if your boss was having an issue with one of your coworkers, would you defend your boss?  You don't even have to say ANYTHING, especially in public, and especially to the media.

I can see Cynthia and Kristen being her "friends" and probably Willie...... but I can't assume that the entire cast is friends with SJP.

There's a big power differential between SJP and Kim, and that's why I don't like all the ass-licking underlings piping up to "defend" SJP. She doesn't need it.  She's the star and the producer, she's the whole show, and she will NEVER be fired.  She's also really close with Michael Patrick King.

A diplomatic thing to do would be to not blab to the press.  Sure, Smith has his fans, but nobody gives a shit about Smith if you boil it down to Samantha versus Smith.  He should shut up.

If Kim abused people, that's one thing, but if it's just SJP hating Kim winning awards and being the fan favourite, or hating that Kim spends time with her husband and doesn't socialize after work, or that Kim demands the salary she deserves... well... that's fucked up.

I've had bosses who were also friends of mine. Sometimes a friend became a boss, and I've also experienced becoming friends with the boss. 

As a regular person working a regular job, I've always defended my good bosses. (I've also had no problem being honest when I'm not a fan. lol) I've experienced where a boss is as kind, understanding and cool as can be, and it's still not good enough for a coworker of mine. As far as an actor in the media, it kinda depends. I wouldn't randomly tweet something rude. If I were asked, I might give a polite answer. Ideally you'd dodge the question or say you personally had good experiences with both actors, but I don't think you're an ass if you give an honest, polite answer. It's possible despite working mostly with Kim, Jason never gelled with her but hit it off with SJP. 

When Chris Noth was asked about the drama, he rolled up the window of his car! lol That was probably the perfect thing to do. I know he wasn't a main character, but I am a big Smith fan. I enjoy both the actor and the character. I won't lie that his incredible looks have something to do with it. lol 

I don't know what Kim's like IRL, but I know someone who moved to New York and has interacted with Sarah and said she is super sweet and friendly. It's possible SJP is better with fans than competition coworkers, but there are celebs who are not gracious with their fans, even when they have nowhere near Sarah's fame. 

Being friends with Kristin and Cynthia also point to it being possible SJP isn't this mean girl. The entire cast is hella friendly with her. It's definitely possible someone could be super nice to everyone except one person they find a threat. But I have also generally found that if everyone gets along except for one person, the issue is typically the one person. 

It definitely would be, I just don't know tbh. I know we've gone over the drama timeline before, and I don't recall proof of SJP being this jealous nightmare. The stuff Kim mentioned wasn't very specific either. I don't get mean girl vibes from either woman. My guess is it's a case of them just having personalities that clash and the money. 

Also, I agree that the stuff with Brady was disgusting and shame on the producers for that. But I don't know if they were out to embarrass Samantha for years on end. Samantha was always wild, and all the characters had some pretty embarrassing storylines. Carrie farting was a storyline. Her looks were mocked. We've discussed that Miranda was repeatedly made out to be this unattractive loser despite being an attractive lawyer. I remember cringing at her scene where her bikini line wasn't waxed. Charlotte literally shit herself and was the most desperate of them all. We've discussed how Samantha wasn't a romantic type, had no kids, was happy just living life. It's true she was funny and Kim was a scene stealer with her comedic talent, but there was only so much that could be done with Samantha. It's why it made sense for Carrie to be the star imo. The only other character I could see as the lead is Charlotte. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
(edited)

They better not kill off my girl, Samantha Jones. There are a million ways to explain her absence without having to do that to the character.

Between not having Kim/Samantha back, Patricia Field not doing wardrobe (no disrespect to current wardrobe), the contents of the script spoilers that was released by Page Six… 

As someone who's been a fan since its original run, "I couldn't help but wonder" (lol) who exactly they are making this revival for? 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Am I the only person who has love for SJP? lol

I liked her in the cheesy movie, Girls Just Want To Have Fun, as well as the original 1984 Footloose, and the short-lived, great TV series, Square Pegs. But Carrie always left me cold, and SJP's behavior during the mess with Kim dimmed my like for her.

• Love 2
(edited)
55 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Being friends with Kristin and Cynthia also point to it being possible SJP isn't this mean girl. 

Really?  Mean girls always work in packs.  3 versus 1 is kind of unbalanced no matter what.  The movie "Mean Girls" was literally about a pack of girls.  That's how the term became so popular.

Befriending the boss gives you more power.  I've seen it happen.  Bosses will have friendships and that always leads to power imbalances, favouritism, etc.  It's just ethical to make sure that as a boss, you don't befriend your employee, as it can lead to disaster, even harassment and worse.  The blog Ask a Manager is great at discussing things like this.

I understand that Kristin, Willie, Jason etc. might admire SJP but that doesn't mean it makes sense to attack Kim or her career decisions in the media.  How could that not be something like a hostile workplace for Kim?  Like, don't ask for a raise, we'll make sure to send out a hit piece about you the next day.  Imagine that happening if you tried to fight for yourself at your own workplace.  

I don't think Cynthia Nixon has said much during this; I could be wrong.  She's a politician, so she understands diplomacy.  She's walked a good line of being involved with this franchise while also campaigning.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Really?  Mean girls always work in packs.  3 versus 1 is kind of unbalanced no matter what.  The movie "Mean Girls" was literally about a pack of girls.  That's how the term became so popular.

Befriending the boss gives you more power.  I've seen it happen.  Bosses will have friendships and that always leads to power imbalances, favouritism, etc.  It's just ethical to make sure that as a boss, you don't befriend your employee, as it can lead to disaster, even harassment and worse.  The blog Ask a Manager is great at discussing things like this.

I understand that Kristin, Willie, Jason etc. might admire SJP but that doesn't mean it makes sense to attack Kim or her career decisions in the media.  How could that not be something like a hostile workplace for Kim?  Like, don't ask for a raise, we'll make sure to send out a hit piece about you the next day.  Imagine that happening if you tried to fight for yourself at your own workplace.  

I don't think Cynthia Nixon has said much during this; I could be wrong.  She's a politician, so she understands diplomacy.  She's walked a good line of being involved with this franchise while also campaigning.

They can work in packs, but Sarah is liked by literally everyone other than Kim. There's this saying that if someone is an asshole, they're an asshole. If everyone is an asshole, you're the asshole. I'm not trying to be harsh about Kim, just explaining why I give SJP benefit of the doubt. There are lots of people with power that others dislike, so I don't necessarily think if everybody preferred Sarah it's due to selfish reasons. The may have just found her more friendly and likable. 

For sure, but there's a difference between a brown noser and genuinely just defending someone. I don't necessarily think they're kissing ass. I've had coworkers who literally cozy up to bosses, want to go golfing with them, and it grosses me out. Sometimes you're genuinely friends, and you care for that person's feelings and reputation too, even if they are higher up and make more money. They're still people. One of my first bosses was like a second mom to me. I had another boss I was friends with for years before he was promoted. If they all found Sarah a good egg, they might read what Kim wrote and be stunned and feel awful for her. 

Willie's the only person who said something without any provocation. He didn't need to tweet anything. Kim slammed Sarah publicly. Sarah responded, and Jason was asked about it. Neither of them randomly attacked Kim. I don't know if there's any proof of hit pieces either. Isn't that speculation too? Kim disliking Sarah alone plus rumors aren't enough for me to think Sarah must be mean, no questions asked. 

That's why I've always been curious about both Cynthia and Kristin. Are there mean girl groups, of course, but if Kim had issues with multiple cast members, that's different. Sometimes people with bad attitudes push themselves out. This happens in regular office jobs, and I'm sure it happens on Hollywood sets. Again, I'm not saying no way was SJP phony or mean, just no proof to me.

(edited)

This has happened so many times on so many shows - Star Trek Voyager, Will and Grace, The Good Wife, Gossip Girl...... Gossip Girl could different, because the women were on more equal ground, but in all of the other examples, it's the star of the show being jealous of the fan favourite or more critically acclaimed actor, again, and again, and again, and again.  To me this is just another example.  So yeah, I give the fan favourite and the person with the least amount of power in the situation the benefit of the doubt.  It's easy to be nice to the boss or the star.  It's a lost less easy to be nice to the outcast.  That's why they're outcasts.  It takes courage to befriend them.  

If anecdotal evidence "means" anything, I've tweeted to Kim and she's liked my tweets and responded.  She seems kind to me too.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

This has happened so many times on so many shows - Star Trek Voyager, Will and Grace, The Good Wife, Gossip Girl...... Gossip Girl could different, because the women were on more equal ground, but in all of the other examples, it's the star of the show being jealous of the fan favourite or more critically acclaimed actor, again, and again, and again, and again.  To me this is just another example.  So yeah, I give the fan favourite and the person with the least amount of power in the situation the benefit of the doubt.  It's easy to be nice to the boss or the star.  It's a lost less easy to be nice to the outcast.  That's why they're outcasts.  It takes courage to befriend them.  

If anecdotal evidence "means" anything, I've tweeted to Kim and she's liked my tweets and responded.  She seems kind to me too.

Imo whether in Hollywood or working regular jobs, we should all defend what’s right. For me it’s not necessarily the boss or the star OR the outcast. Every situation is unique. I’ve taken up for people that others probably wouldn’t, and I’m not someone who fakes liking a boss. Work friends of mine have been shocked by me because I’m normally very nice and get along with everyone, but I have zero issue speaking up. I don’t care how important someone is either. 

What the heck are they doing to Charlotte's style? That bag looks like a shower caddy that you buy from Target when you first move into a college dorm. The dress does nothing for her usually slamming figure.

40545188201499e1cbd086684934af00

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, qtpye said:

What the heck are they doing to Charlotte's style? That bag looks like a shower caddy that you buy from Target when you first move into a college dorm. The dress does nothing for her usually slamming figure.

Patricia Field would never. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

^ Now this is something we can all agree on! Charlotte was such a beautifully dressed character. Patricia had her dressed like a doll. Is it possible that dress is just Kristin's?! 

Nope, it's in this scene.

The bag is a FENDI and retails for over $1,000

https://www.buyma.us/items/382e0efa-4e66-41f1-b403-94f5f1baaced/?set_currency=USD&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping - Smart Campaign&cp=150

Sarah-Jessica-Parker-Cynthia-Nixon-Krist

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 1

I don’t really care about the Kim/SJP drama, or at least…I don’t care anymore. I don’t have a dog in the fight, I like both of them just fine. I can’t see SJP being jealous of Kim, she has more awards and I don’t really see that Kim ran away with the show or anything, but who knows. None of us know. I tend to think there’s no real bad guy and that it’s just a case of two co-workers not really liking each other all that much. It happens. I respect Kim’s decision not to come back if she didn’t want to. I won’t personally miss Samantha---tho I identified with her character the most fairly often, I also found her tedious after awhile. Too much of her was too much for me. Maybe it was for Kim too.

Sometimes I don’t even know why I like this show, still, after all these years, and that horrifying second film. I don’t think I’d actually like any of the characters if I knew them. The clothes are fun but got ridiculously and almost offensively over the top. Rich white women’s problems are not relatable for many of us, and sometimes I just want to smack the fuck out of them. But I DO still like it. I kind of have no idea why.

That stupid fendi bag Charlotte is carrying is a case in point. Ridiculous, ugly and stupid-expensive. But it’s not necessarily out of character for Charlotte. Anyone remember this dust-bunny monstrosity from the first movie?

20210721_083210.jpg

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I am a longtime viewer of the View and several years back Joy Behar complained about one of her friends not coming to a party at her Hamptons house and instead going to a party at SJP's house.  I assumed it was Mario Cantone.

Woman IDENTIFY with Samantha.  They don't want to see Samantha looking stupid and pathetic.  They like Samantha because she busts balls, kicks ass, she's like a confident superhero until the powers that be tried to take her down.  She's a huge inspiration to women.

I liked Samantha because she was her own person.  She was who she was and didn't make any apologies for it.

Women see themselves in Carrie, but I don't think it's out of pride.

I can only speak for myself but I identified with Carrie for her worst qualities.  She did have fabulous shoes.  But she is not someone I would have wanted to be friends with. There was always so much drama. Most of it self inflicted.

11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't know what Kim's like IRL, but I know someone who moved to New York and has interacted with Sarah and said she is super sweet and friendly.

I have nothing to base this on other than my own intuition but I don't think SJP is all sweetness and light.  Just because we haven't heard or seen anything that shows us she isn't a nice person doesn't mean it isn't true.

12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

. It's why it made sense for Carrie to be the star imo.

After the first season I don't think Carrie was the star. And I will always believe SJP wasn't entirely thrilled about that.

4 hours ago, qtpye said:

I don't think Charlotte has ever looked worse.  Yikes.  And Miranda's dress is just as bad. I don't care how much that Fendi bag costs.  Yuck.

• Love 7

I also remember SJP having these hard and fast rules like, the other actresses on the show could go topless, but not her, and she hated swearing on the show, because was such a prude.

Fast forward to her show "Divorce" and she's doing all those things she "reportedly" hated doing on SATC.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I also remember SJP having these hard and fast rules like, the other actresses on the show could go topless, but not her, and she hated swearing on the show, because was such a prude.

Fast forward to her show "Divorce" and she's doing all those things she "reportedly" hated doing on SATC.  

I just yesterday saw an article where an actress said it's not realistic when actresses keep a bra on during sex scenes.  I forget who the actress was.  

SJP always kept her bra on. Not saying she had to show her boobs but they could have filmed so you didn't see anything.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, qtpye said:

Ew! Hell no to both the dress and bag. Expensive things are not necessarily pretty. Charlotte would never! Forget Samantha, I think there's no movie without Patricia Field!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Ew! Hell no to both the dress and bag. Expensive things are not necessarily pretty. Charlotte would never! Forget Samantha, I think there's no movie without Patricia Field!

And Just Like That is not a movie, it's a 10 episode "revival". 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Atlanta said:

That was Shailene Woodley. 

That purse looks like something I had in middle school and took to the beach. Yikes! Charlotte was always a classy dresser.

Exactly, it looks like a cheap beach bag. Patricia Field styled Charlotte after Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O. She did a great job modernizing their fashion. 

• Love 3

Regard SJP and Kim, maybe they just didn't get along? There are some really nice people out there that just don't mesh. Neither of them might be "mean", they just don't take to each other. 

• Love 5
(edited)
21 hours ago, funnygirl said:

They better not kill off my girl, Samantha Jones. There are a million ways to explain her absence without having to do that to the character.

Between not having Kim/Samantha back, Patricia Field not doing wardrobe (no disrespect to current wardrobe), the contents of the script spoilers that was released by Page Six… 

As someone who's been a fan since its original run, "I couldn't help but wonder" (lol) who exactly they are making this revival for? 

I'm sure the other stars saw the opportunity to cash in on the "revival" trend since they didn't get to make their precious 3rd movie. As a woman in my early 50s, I'm really not all that interested in what these ladies are up to in their 50s. 

Is Charlotte wearing a slipdress over a t-shirt? With sailboats on it?

Edited by Jillybean
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Regard SJP and Kim, maybe they just didn't get along? There are some really nice people out there that just don't mesh. Neither of them might be "mean", they just don't take to each other. 

MTE!

43 minutes ago, Jillybean said:

I'm sure the other stars saw the opportunity to cash in on the "revival" trend since they didn't get to make their precious 3rd movie. As a woman in my early 50s, I'm really not all that interested in what these ladies are up to in their 50s. 

Is Charlotte wearing a slipdress over a t-shirt? With sailboats on it?

I'm in my 30s, and while I'm concerned about the quality of the series, I'm still excited tbh. I also like seeing storylines featuring women in their 50s living life and having fun. :)

That's what my eyes are seeing too. I really hope the rest of her dresses are pretty. When I think Charlotte York, I think a romantic pretty lady in romantic, pretty dresses. Not THAT. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Black Knight said:

Well, I can say this for Charlotte's outfit: It's the first pic I've seen where she isn't in puffy sleeves!

I did think the outfit where she’s wearing the polka dot black top looked pretty on her. 

• Love 1
On 7/20/2021 at 10:49 PM, qtpye said:

The purse does look like a shower caddy! The dress looks like its just one size too small, if it were a bit bigger it would fall better and look very cute. I like the etching of the sailboats.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I like the etching of the sailboats.

I like the design but not the style of that dress.  I remember those dresses with the tees underneath.  It is such an odd choice for Charlotte.  

So far from what I have seen fashion wise there have been more misses than hits.  

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/21/2021 at 4:29 PM, libgirl2 said:

Yep. Tom Hanks and Henry Winkler reportedly clashed on Turner & Hooch and they're generally considered two of the most genuinely good guys in Hollywood.  So it's possible that no one is "wrong" in the situation.  There was just disagreement and it's not a working environment Kim wants to be a part of any longer. 

On 7/22/2021 at 8:17 AM, ifionlyknew said:

I like the design but not the style of that dress. 

I like the design too.  Maybe it'll be better in motion. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

How cute!

Charlotte is matching both of her daughters.

d2cf0571368626771a8c189a675b43b5

This is too CUTE! Because you know what, I could 100% see Lily being very classic and prissy like Charlotte, with Rose being the more "avant guarde rebellious" daughter. If we are going with real time, Lily would be 17 and Rose would be 12 almost 13.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

This is too CUTE! Because you know what, I could 100% see Lily being very classic and prissy like Charlotte, with Rose being the more "avant guarde rebellious" daughter. If we are going with real time, Lily would be 17 and Rose would be 12 almost 13.

So true and I love the way it feels like she is letting the girls be who THEY want to be.

• Love 3

Is anyone else curious about whether we'll see some of Cynthia Nixon's real life brought into Miranda's story? I could totally see Steve and Miranda being divorced one way or the other. Because I don't think they would make each other happy long term. And it might be interesting to see a single, middle-aged Miranda explore her sexuality and discover an attraction to women/a woman as Nixon did in real life. It's not uncommon for older women, to discover same-sex attraction, often in the later, less intense period of motherhood. Especially if they are single but often while still married too. So I guess it could also play into why their marriage ends. But I'd have a preference for a divorced, single Miranda at peace with herself, free of society's expectations of women and finding that time of being happy by herself leading to her getting to know herself better and explore a side of herself she was never able to acknowledge to herself when she was younger.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, AllyB said:

Is anyone else curious about whether we'll see some of Cynthia Nixon's real life brought into Miranda's story? I could totally see Steve and Miranda being divorced one way or the other. Because I don't think they would make each other happy long term. And it might be interesting to see a single, middle-aged Miranda explore her sexuality and discover an attraction to women/a woman as Nixon did in real life. It's not uncommon for older women, to discover same-sex attraction, often in the later, less intense period of motherhood. Especially if they are single but often while still married too. So I guess it could also play into why their marriage ends. But I'd have a preference for a divorced, single Miranda at peace with herself, free of society's expectations of women and finding that time of being happy by herself leading to her getting to know herself better and explore a side of herself she was never able to acknowledge to herself when she was younger.

I think after everything Miranda and Steve have been through, particularly in the first movie, no. I would not like to see this. There is such a thing as separating an actor's real life from the character that they play. On top of that, between Samantha being MIA and something else I read about another character/couple, it'd be nice if some things stayed consistent from the original show. 

This is not to say that the revival won't go this route. 

But that's JMO.

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Just saw the former Life in Pieces actor, Niall Cunningham, will be playing Brady. He does have the red hair. 

I feel bad for the original kid(s) who played Brady though!  LOL!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I feel bad for the original kid(s) who played Brady though!  LOL!

I wonder if he is even still acting? I checked his IMDB and he hasn't acted in years, so I guess it makes sense. 

• Useful 2
15 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I wonder if he is even still acting? I checked his IMDB and he hasn't acted in years, so I guess it makes sense. 

Good point!  If he just wants to be a kid, even better for him.  Niall Cunningham really looks like Miranda + Steve.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Good point!  If he just wants to be a kid, even better for him.  Niall Cunningham really looks like Miranda + Steve.

He does. And he can act. 

• Love 2
(edited)

This article kind of sums up the photos we've seen already, and they look gorgeous.

It's in Italian but you can ask Google to translate it to English at the top (this worked for me)

https://www.vogue.it/news/article/sex-and-the-city-7-nuove-foto-reboot-just-like-that-personaggi?utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=Twitter&utm_brand=vogue-it#Echobox=1627401522-1

Kristin looks way better in this photo:

And Just Like That 4.jpeg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

This article kind of sums up the photos we've seen already, and they look gorgeous.

It's in Italian but you can ask Google to translate it to English at the top (this worked for me)

https://www.vogue.it/news/article/sex-and-the-city-7-nuove-foto-reboot-just-like-that-personaggi?utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=Twitter&utm_brand=vogue-it#Echobox=1627401522-1

Kristin looks way better in this photo:

And Just Like That 4.jpeg

She does! There was another one where she was smiling and I thought, there is Charlotte! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 3