Type keyword(s) to search

Small Fortune (US) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Seems to be based on a similar UK show. 

Honestly, a few minutes in to Episode 1, I'm bored to tears.  I hope they didn't pay too much money to license this idea. 

• Love 1

Wow, I'm with you guys. It was so very tedious, but I kept it on as background noise while I worked online. I looked over a couple times, but next week the rerun of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is already calling my name. I guess the people won some money. I hope they took the cash and ran.

You know that show where walls with weird shaped cutouts move and people have to get through them? 

That dumb show was solid gold genius compared to this. 

I watched the first guy do his first two attempts and could not bear it…so much decision and delay to swat something in the garbage.  Turned the channel.

• LOL 1

I got into miniatures as a hobby during the pandemic,  so my aunt suggested this show to me and I thought it might be kind of fun. Uhhh...not so much. I just wanted to see the tiny displays and learn how they were made lol. Can't be arsed to care about how good someone is at flicking one tiny thing into another tiny thing.

• Love 1

Ugh.  Google search this.  There are good reviews. 

Did a LOT of bribes get handed out? The show I saw was one of the worst things I've ever seen.  Or are reviewers all on another planet? 

Has anyone seen the UK show mentioned before?  Is it just as stinky (but I guess somehow successful enough to inspire franchising it out)? 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, SnarkShark said:

Ugh.  Google search this.  There are good reviews. 

Did a LOT of bribes get handed out? The show I saw was one of the worst things I've ever seen.  Or are reviewers all on another planet? 

Has anyone seen the UK show mentioned before?  Is it just as stinky (but I guess somehow successful enough to inspire franchising it out)? 

I noticed that too.  There is no way they could have been watching the same show and have such good reviews.  The ratings suck if that helps, lol.

• Love 1