Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Fear and Loathing

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Ucross said:

Supporting such a family would be difficult even for someone in a monied corporate type job. It would be bad enough if both fathers were local, but what a mess. It seems her parents must be mostly the source of monetary and babysitting support. I wonder if she's back on the international dating sites. And Ronald, who seems a nice enough random guy, is stuck with expectations almost no one could fulfill, least of all he. I wonder how often all this goes on around us?

Respectfully, he seems like a massive a-hole.  I don't know if you recall from the previews for this season's episodes, they show him telling Tiffany, "Know your place."  Apparently, she will at some point be visiting him in South Africa this season.  The venom and tone of his voice border on Big Ed nastiness and how he repeatedly told Liz "FU" on his now notorious telephone call audio.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/29/2021 at 10:52 AM, Frozendiva said:

... Telling Natalie she should stay at home and be a housewife and cook and clean and do laundry. Not pursue any dreams of her own. Uh, Trish, your son married her. Not you. 

I found that for Trish to be saying those things to Natalie, Mike HAD TO have been complaining to his mom. How else would his mother know if Natalie won't clean or cook or whatever it is that Trish thinks she should do?

As for Trish asking about work, again... She would not be mentioning anything if it were not for her son complaining to her. So let's focus on Mike stirring the pot instead of Trish.

Natalie is an entitled brat and appears consistently unlikable. How doesn't she realize her her presence is an imposition on Mike, his family, well, to everyone. She is such a narcissist.

Edited by Chalby
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don’t think Ronald is nice at all! I find him cocky, arrogant and manipulative. 

I agree. I'm curious as to why Tiffany stays with him? I can only think it's for her son because he doesn't have his own father figure? And obviously for the daughter but why did she get with Ronald in the first place?

• Love 1
On 6/1/2021 at 6:55 AM, Hangin Out said:

Mike’s mother is nowhere near these good people.  No class...

This is exactly what Natalie said to Mike about him, his home, and family last season. So I can only assume Mike married her for the $$ as they were split at last year's tell all. I am surprised Americans aren't more territorial about who gets to stay here. I shake my head at Mike giving her citizenship - we clearly don't know the real story

On 5/31/2021 at 7:49 PM, endure said:

My late husband was Ukrainian, born in Canada to Ukrainian immigrants via Austria who homesteaded in Sask.  I believe there are a few dialects too.  I def agreed when Natalie said Ukrainians are hard working, and they're a hearty lot too....and good looking!

I am presently in Canada and very impressed with the number of Ukrainian communities across the country. I believe America is referred to as the melting pot whereas Canada is referred to as the mosaic.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/31/2021 at 11:07 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

Angela is gonna make the doctors all so uncomfortable they are gonna sue her for sexual harassment!

Wow, you posted an excellent observation. Imagine if Angela was a man going to female Drs? We'd be outraged and demanding charges placed. Angela needs to be more mindful of her approach, and words when around men. Poor Mikal.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

I agree. I'm curious as to why Tiffany stays with him? I can only think it's for her son because he doesn't have his own father figure? And obviously for the daughter but why did she get with Ronald in the first place?

Any port in a storm comes to mind!

I don't think Tiffany is popular with the men.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/3/2021 at 4:25 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

What's wrong with wanting to be happy?

The simple fact of speaking two languages (and we really have no idea how fluent Natalie is; she could only speak, she could read and write English, she may understand spoken English better than she speaks it, there's no way of knowing based on what we're seeing) does not qualify her to to translate, especially medical or legal documents, which would require her to know that vocabulary.

Natalie behaves as if she has the right to pursue her "happiness" while expecting Michael to finance all her efforts. I could imagine Natalie could make $$ with a fans only account.

I am not sure of the Ukraine, but my European friends and their children speak a minimum of 3 languages. Two of my friends from Denmark were taught 5 languages.

• Love 2
On 5/30/2021 at 11:21 PM, rr2911 said:

Mike doesn't have Natalie's back at all. They shouldn't have gone to the mom's in the first place.

Mike doesn't have Natalie's back at all. They shouldn't have gone to the mom's gotten married in the first place.

FTFY

Both Mike and Natalie are utterly loathsome.

• Love 3